JAG Revisited Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbi was groaning constantly and her breathing had become labored. Her hips were rolling from side to side and forwards and backwards, as she tried to apply pressure to her pulsing pussy. She pulled back from the embrace and grabbing his hand, she led him down a short hall to the bedroom. The room was bathed in candles and the bed was already turned down. She guided him to the side of the bed and standing before him, reached up and slid the tiny straps from her shoulders. The silky material clung to her pert breasts and she placed her hands on her waist and tugging the material downward, it fluttered from her milk chocolate tits and slid off her hips and drifted to the floor. She cocked one hip and stood before him completely naked. She smiled as she followed his eyes. Harm advanced on the tall, slender black woman and just as he reached her, she put out her hand. She slipped to the bed and stretched out and turned on one side and propped her head up with her arm. She broke out on a smile and whispered out; "Strip for me Harm!"

He slipped out of his khaki shirt and dropped his pants. He folded both of them and placed them on a nearby chair. Kicking off his shoes and slipping out of his socks, he approached the bed.

Bobbi shook her head; "All of it Harm."

He crossed his arms and drew his t-shirt off, he dropped his drawers and kicking them aside, slid onto the bed and pushed Bobbi onto her back. He slid up her body and covered her slender, tall body with his. He felt her nails rake his back when he dipped down and began devouring her neck and moving upward, he covered her large mouth his own.

Neither one of them wanted to give in, both of them had a dominate personality and both of them wanted to control what was going to happen.

Harm gave in when she wanted him to strip, but now that he was on the bed, there was no way he was going to have her control the action. His mouth captured hers and he trapped her tongue with his. They fought back and forth and his hand slipped down and began to pinch and twist her nipples. He tore his mouth free and even though he was headed for her taut breast, she gripped his head and guided him towards it.

Harm hovered over her tits and looking down, he took in their incredible look. He loved how her areoules and nipples reminded him of two unwrapped Hershey Kisses. He knew they would taste just as good and lowering his lips, they parted and his tongue snuck out and the tip stabbed at the stiff tip and ran around and around the base of her areoule. He slowly drew more and more of the morsel into his mouth. His teeth nipped at the tip and he felt her hips jerk up and grind against his stiff cock.

Bobbi loved how attentive he was and she rolled his over and gently pushed him onto his back. Her long silky dark brown hair drifted over his belly and her lips and tongue left a trail of wet saliva from his belly to his cock. Wrapping her long slender black fingers around his stiff white cock, she stroked it up and down and parting her bright red lips Bobbi enveloped the large head between her lips and drew him deeper into her oral cavity. Her tongue stabbed out and drew the dollop of his pre-cum from the oozing hole and swallowed it down.

Harm was uncomfortable just lying there. He reached out and gripped her hips and guided her over his head and urged her to lower her pussy to his waiting mouth. He cupped her tight ass cheeks and pulling them down, his tongue connected with her fleshy cuntlips and sticking his tongue out, he parted her lips and darted his tongue in and out of her extremely wet hole.

When Bobbi felt Harm tongue-fucking her cunt, she took his cock deeper into her mouth. She gurgled around his cock, and even though his was white, it was larger than any black cock she had ever encountered. She let out a squeal around his cock when she felt his finger, covered in her cunt juices, slide deep into her extremely tight asshole. She gurgled around it as she felt the head pierce through the opening of her throat and slid effortlessly into her throat.

Harm loved how Meg and Allison sucked cock, but Bobbi's throat muscles clutched at the head of his cock. He knew she was new to deep-throating, but was adapting quickly and when he added a second finger into her ass, he felt her cunt flutter, the hole where his tongue was imbedded, tightened and suddenly he was rewarded with a gush of her creamy juices.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and rolled off of Harm. She was panting wildly and swiped a stream of saliva that clung to her lips and ran down her chin. She spun around and straddled his saliva covered cock and with one swift motion, enveloped his cock deep into her tight hole. She threw her head back, and arching her back, she began to hump his cock like a woman possessed. Her hands pressed heavily against his chest as she began working her hips forwards and backwards as hard and as fast as she could. She was close to cumming yet again as she felt his thick, long cock hitting areas unknown to a cock before.

Harm just lay back and allowed Bobbi to have her way with him. He reached up and began toying with her twin chocolate mounds of flesh. He thumbed her nipples and tweaked them and watched as she humped him harder with each pull on her nipples.

Harm rolled Bobbi over again and grasping her by the hips, flipped her over and immediately drew her up onto her knees. Slapping her several times on the ass, she moaned her approval and leaned over even more, pushing her ass harder against Harm. He gripped his slime covered cock and swiping it up and down her fleshy cuntlips, he thrust his hips forward and slide halfway into her receptive hole. Grabbing a hold of her slender hips, he held her steady and slid deeper into her until his nuts were resting on her ass cheeks.

Bobbi let out a grunt and dropped her face into the pillow and using her head and shoulders as leverage, she pushed harder against him as she tried to send even more of his cock in her pussy. Rising up, she gripped the headboard and began sliding back and forth on his cum coated cock. She whipped her head around and her mouth was captured by Harm's and their tongues flicked back and forth as she was closing in on yet another orgasm.

Harm was getting close to cumming, he picked up the pace and the entire room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin and Bobbi's constant moans and groans. He reached down and diddled her clit and she was about to cum, pulling his hand away, it was covered in her juices. He spread her tight ass cheeks and shoved his finger in her ass. He shoved it in deeper and she bellowed out; "Oh fuck yeah Harm, that did it! I'm cumming, come on you motherfucker, fuck me harder, cum, cum with me. There, I'm there, oh fuck it's even better than the last one!"

Harm shoved his cock in as deep as he could and his finger even deeper into her asshole. He held them both there and exploded and filled her pussy with his hot cum. Leaning over her, he nipped at her earlobe and stabbed into her ear canal and groaned out; "That was fucking unbelievable Bobbi. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll be ready to go again. You better rest up quickly Bobbi, because next go-round, I'm going to fuck you harder and I'm going to end up in your gorgeous, tight ass!"

Bobbi flopped down onto the bed and rolled over. Reaching up, she grabbed Harm and pulled him down to her sweat covered body and their lips met in a very hot, passionate kiss. It went on forever, while she reached down and stroked his cock, she lifted her hand and licked their mixture from them and slid her cum coated fingertips over Harm's lips and they both licked them clean.

Soon afterwards, they resumed their mattress Mambo and he fulfilled his promise to fuck her ass. In the morning they showered together and she sucked his cock and he ended fucking both of her holes before cumming yet again.

As he left her hotel room she kissed him hard and clutched at his cock. "I expect to see you from time to time after we get back to Washington, what do you think Harm?"

"I'd like that Bobbi! You are one hot woman and without a doubt you are the first woman who's been able to keep up with me and try to give back as well as she gets from me!"

She kissed him goodbye and as he turned to leave yelled down the hall; "I have to say Harm, I was thinking the exact same thing!"

Mac wiggled her finger at Harm, motioning him to come over to her. She wanted to relieve the itching he had caused between her legs from that hot story. He did just that, he slid over to her and in one swift motion drew her sweats off, both shirt and pants.

Sarah did the same to him and they rolled from side to side on the bed and somehow she ended up on top. She planted her dripping pussy over his cock and without any problem, he slid into her pussy. She immediately began bouncing up and down on him. Before long she was cumming all over his cock. She fell against him and lay there kissing his chest and snuggling up against him.

Harm wanted to cum too, but he figured it was going to be a long day, so why not hold off till later and really fuck Mac really good after she got him hot with her next story.

After a brief trip to the bathroom, while Mac was there, Harm made a visit to the kitchen for some finger food and a couple of munchies. By the time Mac made her way back into the bedroom, now with her clothes back on. She took a seat beside Harm and looked over at him.

"Okay Harm, ready for the next story? I was a little hesitant to tell you about this one, but I guess we're not holding anything back!"

"I'm ready, and yes no holding back, please begin!"

"A couple of stories ago, you had a get-together with the Princess of Romania. Do you remember that NATO Ball Harm?"

"Yeah I do, I remember you in that gorgeous black gown, and I especially loved those matching elbow length gloves that you wore, what about it?"

"Well if you remember, Bud had an argument with Harriet and ended up taking Ensign Nester. Well after she switched with Harriet's date and you began dancing with Harriet, well Bud was very distraught and pissed. You broke up the assignation and after everything calmed down, I pulled Bud aside and we danced and after a couple slow close ones, well Bud and I left together and ended up at my apartment. Here is what happened!"

"Wait, wait a second Mac. You mean that night you bedded Bud?"

"Yeah, that's my next story, why?"

He laughed; "Well Mac, Harriet and I saw how you and Bud were slow dancing together and when Harriet saw his hands on your ass, well she sort of went ballistic and she pulled me to one deserted corners and kissed me passionately. We ended up going to my apartment and did the same you and Bud did."

"How could you Harm, with Harriet? I thought that story you just finished about Bobbi was after the NATO Ball?"

"It was, but I skipped the one about Harriet. I didn't want to upset you."

"Why would you think that? We're not supposed to have any secrets? Now no more and no skipping!"

"Oaky Mac, I won't. Why don't we tell the story together, we can go back and forth, okay?"

"Sure, that's okay, but as a punishment for you skipping it, after we finish, it's still your turn to go again."

"Not fair, but okay, just to make it up to you. Why don't you start and we can go back and forth."

"Okay Harm, but I'm still upset with you, no more sex for you today!"

"Now that isn't fair, but seeing tomorrow is Sunday, we're going all week-end with stories and tomorrow, look out. I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you!"

She giggled; "Promises, promises Harm; okay here is how it began!"

"Bud, why don't we get out of here? I know you're upset because Harriet is dancing with Harm and ignoring you. You have to admit, if you pulled her aside and explained what happened, you wouldn't be in the fix you are now!"

"That would be great Major, I'll get your wrap."

"Please Bud, out of uniform call me Sarah or Mac!"

He smiled and looked her up and down and when his eyes met hers, he blushed; "You definitely are out of uniform Mac, I'll be right back.

Mac suddenly felt a itching in her loins and seeing he wasn't connecting with Harriet, why not take a shot. He returned with her wrap and they headed to the door. He didn't want to take her back in his beat-up old Beetle Bug, so he asked the doorman to hail a cab.

Once in the cab, things got awkward and Mac had to break the ice; "So Bud, what is the deal with you and Ensign Sims?"

"I really don't know Sarah, I really like her, but it looks like we keep striking out together. After seeing her and Commander Rabb together, I think all of my chance just flew out the window."

Just then the cab pulled up at her apartment and she made a move to step out. She turned to Bud; "How would you like to come up for a nightcap Bud. I'm sure I can get your mind off of Harriet, if not forever, for at least tonight!"

He leaped at the chance and paying the driver was hot on her heels and they made their way up to her place. Once there Sarah tossed her wrap to the sofa, kicked off her shoes and went to the kitchen for refreshments; "Sorry no alcohol Bud, being a recovering alcoholic, I don't have any in the apartment."

He was feeling a little bold at the moment and stepped over to Sarah and taking the glass from her hand placed it on the counter and slid his hand about her waist, and in a whisper replied; "That's fine with me Sarah, you're intoxicating enough for me tonight."

"Why Bud, you are a charmer, tell me what you find so intoxicating about me tonight. You see me every day and I've never had this effect on you before."

He shook his head, "Oh no Sarah, you are wrong! You've always had this effect on me, but tonight, wow! You in this gorgeous sexy black dress, that tantalizing single strap holding it up, my fingers are just itching to loosen it up. Those incredible sexy black gloves, well I won't go there. Your hair, it's intoxicating compared to your normal look. The way it looks wet and with those sexy long combed through strands, again my fingers are itching to run through that hair as I kiss those full red lips of yours."

Her breathing had become labored listening to his admiration of her she put her gloved finger to his lips and in a husky, lust laden voice whispered out; "Bud, stop your talking and scratch that itch on your fingers."

He looked stunned; "Which itch Sarah?"

She smiled wickedly at him; "Oh I don't know Bud, one or the other or both, but you better do it quickly before I change my mind!"

Nearly before her last syllable came out, his lips were on hers, his fingers were running through her hair and she was surprised by the passion in the kiss. Bud wasn't the typical guy she's been attracted to, but with his attraction to her, it turned her on like never before.

Bud broke the kiss and still had her head cradled in his hands. He gazed into her gorgeous dark brown eyes and went in for another kiss.

Sarah pulled back slightly and took him by the hand and led her to her bedroom. She turned on one bedside lamp and the room was bathed in a soft glow and she could feel her panties getting moister by the second. She turned back to Bud; "Now about that itch again?"

Ensign Sims saw Major Mackenzie and Ensign Roberts leave the ball together. She slipped from Commander Rabb's arms and put her red lips to his ear; "How about we leave this Ball and have one of our own. I think you'd like to get out of that blood-stained shirt. It may be macho to some women, but it doesn't do anything for me."

He looked down at the gorgeous "Girl Next Door" blonde before him and he could feel his cock stiffening. "Wait right her Harriet, I'll go get your wrap and be right back. Before I go, I have one question to ask you. What's going on between you and Ensign Roberts? I thought you two had a connection. Mac and I were betting on how many children the two of you were going to have."

"Bud's an asshole, pardon my French Sir. I really liked him, but after what I saw tonight, well to hell with him! Now are you going to get my wrap or am I leaving alone?"

"I'll be right back Harriet and one more thing, around other officers you can call me Sir, but alone, please call me Harm, okay?"

She finally smiled; "Okay Harm, will do, now my wrap please?"

Harm hurried to get her wrap and as he approached her, he slowed his pace and took in the gorgeous blonde. She was wearing a powder blue floor length satin dress. It was unusual seeing it had full length sleeves, but ended at her shoulders. Her ample bosom, the nape of her neck and part of her shoulders were bare. Her huge breasts showed a tight cleavage and they were begging to be released, he was hoping to give them their freedom soon. One other thing he noticed was the slender waist and the large jutting out of her incredibly tight, beautifully rounded ass. It wasn't large, but the dress accented it perfectly. Around her neck was a pearl necklace. He smiled as he thought about slipping it from her neck and replacing it with one of his own. He couldn't wait to let her silky, pixy blonde hair down and run his fingers though it as he fed her his ten inches of cock.

Standing behind her, he placed the wrap over her shoulders and the backs of his hands grazed her full, firm breasts. She jumped slightly; "Here Harriet, are you ready to go?"

She bit her lower lip and she knew this was her last chance to leave, she turned to him and looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and whispered just loud enough for Harm to hear; "I've been ready for this all my life Harm, let's go!"

He told the valet his car, and when the guy pulled up with his Corvette, he heard Harriet let out a gasp; "Is there a problem Harriet?"

She shook her pretty blonde head; "Oh no Harm, I've always wanted to ride in one of these, now I get my chance I guess!"

He opened the door for her and as she slid in, he got an eyeful of her billowing breasts and a flash of pale blue stockings, as her gown rode up slightly. He closed the door and ran around and hopped in. She they pulled away Harriet was going on and on about loving how the car rode. She looked over at him and licked her lips, her tongue flicked out seductively and whispered out; "I just hope you ride me as well as this car does now Harm?"

He was shocked to hear what he thought was an innocent girl, say to him. He shot a glance over at her and she was smiling and blushing as her gaze dropped to his pants. "Oh Harm, did you get blood on your trousers too?" Her hand slid along his pants and her tiny, dainty fingers closed slowly around his cock and gave a tiny squeeze. "Do you still want to bet on how many kids Bud and I have?" She giggled, gave his cock another squeeze and pulling back, looked out the side window as Harm hit the gas pedal to hurry to her apartment.

Once there he was shocked on what an exclusive building she lived in. The doorman opened the door for them and he turned to her; "Nice place Harriet!"

She giggled; "Don't tell anyone at JAG please, my parents are pretty well off and they insisted I live in a secure place, in a good neighborhood, come on I'll show you around. When she opened the door, the view from her livingroom terrace overlooked DC and it was amazing.

Harm came up behind her and he felt her stiffen when he slid his hands around her waist and pulled her back against his stiff cock. He heard her gasp and then let out a tiny moan when his lips descended upon the nape of her neck. His tongue flicked out and his lips left a trail of kisses to her pearl earbuds. He whispered to her; "The view is incredible Harriet, and I don't mean the one outside this window." He felt her shiver and lean back into him, all of her apprehension had suddenly evaporated, and she knew she wanted the exact same thing he did.