JAG Revisited Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw beaming from ear to ear; "It's a deal Sir, just remember that this it a two way street and if you and Major Mackenzie hook-up, I still get to sample that body of yours from time to time also."

"Deal Harriet, now how about cuddling up here and let's get some shut-eye!"

He woke to the smell of bacon and coffee. Crawling out of bed, he slipped into his boxers and headed out to the kitchen. He stopped to take in the view, not of DC, but of Harriet, dressed in a tiny silky see-through robe. He slid up behind her and encircling her waist, pulled her to his awakening cock.

"Commander, red light, or your bacon will burn"

He let go of her, turned off the burner and slid the pan to a free burner. Spinning her around, he lifted her up and immediately wrapped her strong thighs around him. She reached down and yanked his boxers off and rising up slightly, she grabbed his stiff cock and lowering her pussy, she enveloped his cock with her silky, wet pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around Harm and began slamming her body up and down on his invading cock and she groaned out; "Oh fuck, I've missed fucking! I didn't realize how much until you slid this monster in my cunt last night. Now take me to the bedroom and fuck me all day long!"

They did just that and by the time dinner came around, she made them something sweet and easy and they raced back to the bedroom.

Harm woke the following morning to someone singing in the bathroom. Entering the bathroom, he was greeted by Harriet all wet and covered in soap suds. He slid in and they both ended up being late for the office in the morning. As they kissed and parted, they both agreed to meet again and as often as possible. Little did they know that Ensign Sims would soon be working in the same JAG office.

Mac looked at Harm as he finished his story, both of them were at the boiling point, but when Harm reached for Sarah, she pushed him back; "I told you Harm, no sex till tomorrow for holding back. This punishment, I believe is harder on me than you. That was unfucking believable Harm. That has to be without a doubt your hottest story yet."

"Who are you kidding Mac? That story and the way you talked about Bud, hell I never realized he was so fucking kinky and hot! So tell me, did the two of you ever hook up again?"

She smiled from ear to ear and shook her finger back and forth; "Oh no you don't Harm, if I did, that may be one of my future stories. Tell me did you and Harriet, you know?"

It was his turn to laugh; "You tell me if you and Bud did and I'll tell you if Harriet and I did, you first."

"Okay, okay, yeah we did; a couple of time. Hell even Harriet and I got together, if you catch my drift. We were even caught by Bud once and ended up in a wild threesome, but no details now. Now spill did you and Harriet ever do the nasty again?"

"Oh yeah and once, while we were upstairs at her place, we were caught by her mother. Another time we had a threesome, while Bud was on the carrier, we were joined by Mikey."

"Tell me tell me, what happened when her mother caught you two together."

He chuckled; "No way Mac, that's one of my juicy stories for later! You know the four of us should really get together some evening, I bet we could really blow the roof off."

Not fair Harm, not fair, but I understand. That suggestion about the four of us has some merit, but not until we're married. Come on, I'll whip us up some lunch and after that, it your turn again, remember!"

"Yeah, yeah I remember, I don't agree, but I remember!"

*****

Hope you enjoyed part three of JAG Revisited, a lot more to come. Please vote and your comments are welcomed!