All Comments on 'Jai and Malenna'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Breathtaking

A gripping story that was very well crafted. I hope there is more to come.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Agreed. Breathtaking

I want to read more. I do understand this may not happen. But I would like more.

I felt all the emotion in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A loving tale

I loved that the son becomes aware of his lust for his own mother when he realizes that his girlfriend looks like his mother. After a long seduction and difficult navigation, the son is rewarded when his own mother spreads her thighs and allows him to mount mommy. The love this mother and son have for each other has just expanded as it enters a love/lust relationship of adults. Mom has a new young lover who's cock is as hard as the diamond in her wedding ring all the time. She knows despite her age she is sexy and desirable as her son fondles her body and drives his cock into her over and over again. While her husband is out chasing a younger woman mommy is home howling in orgasm as her son ravages her body. As for the son there is no greater validation of manhood than having mommy in the bed and listening to her moan in orgasm and knowing that the son is man enough for mommy.

I can only imagine that this mother and son will not be able to keep their hands off each other now that they have felt the power of the incest orgasm. Each day this loving son will express his love for mommy by humping away on her pussy until he fills her fertile womb with his seed and grunts "I love you mommy" in her ear. Mommy will moan in pleasure as her own orgasm rocks her body, listens to her son groan his love for her in her ear " you feel so good, I love the way your pussy feels, you are so sexy,...and finally I love you mommy" followed by the warmth of her son's love injection.

I loved this story and leave the author with two last thoughts, 1) thank you for the story 2) nothing says I love you like a baby in the the belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
xlnt

Very well written erotica. I wish more stories on this site were of this quality. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*****

Well done. Actually I think this happens quite often, and, as always, it's so much better when the people are intelligent as your characters obviously are. It seems appropriate and fitting for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very revealing story

Many guys have similar feeling for mother. Often they have girlfriend similar to mom, some go to other extreme. The realization and acceptance of the desire is important. Good job.

lewdalewdaover 7 years ago
Mother

(before she exits his room and closes the door as she contemplates their new relationship)

Mother, each morning I shall require breakfast after being served you before work, except on those mornings I serve you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True motherly love

I really enjoyed the story so far. It would be nice for him to move back home and be the man of the house.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 7 years ago
Quite Different

I found this story to be written in such a different manner from your others, that I began to doubt it was really you. There was no brash young man capable of reducing the female to a quivering puddle after inducing multiple orgasms. And the sensitivity of the young man was worlds away from Sunny Duncan.

But then suddenly there it was, "a gallon of redhead stashed in a pint of dress" and I knew it was actually you writing these words. I love those images!

An amazing story, starkly 'contrasting' with your other epic works, but written so well that I am eager to read more. 5 stars, both for style and story content. Too bad we can't score on technical and content separately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best!

Your writing is exquisite and this is, quite honestly, one of the best stories I've read on the site. It's beautifully written, emotional, raw...stunning. I'll be reading it many times over. Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Copy Cat

This is a copy of another story from Literotica. Come on grow up, and be innovative.

ContrastingContrastingover 7 years agoAuthor
re: Copy cat

Please list the story that has been copied. This is my original work and this accusation should be substantiated and I'll address it with whomever posted it. As I wrote it for a fan, it may indeed be posted elsewhere by that fan or someone else. However, there is a next episode which will not be released prior to being posted here, that should demonstrate this is indeed my work. Thanks for notifying me and if you can provide me with the link or at least the posted Title, I'll look into it. Thank you in advance. -C

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Just love her, always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars lovely story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Good story. Unusually written from India standpoint. I like this style and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the story. A little bit construed, word wise, but crafted with finesse. Your friend's mother sounds like a wonderful person. A beautiful soul, with endless love. Her justification is plausible. When she opens herself slowly, to the one man n her life, her flesh and blood, it would make any mother and son, who are free souls, recognise themselves. The actual sex is sensual and fulfilling. The prelude, the penetration and the post-orgasmic thoughts and acts, make one wish this particular son and the mother, he worships, happiness. What they both do, is theirs to enjoy. No one else has a role to play.

The gallon of red in a pint. A ballet of words. The Keplerian force is a nice twist. No force in the universe can overcome this unending mother son attraction.

One can envision this Punjabi mother, in her grace, her enduring patience and her unending passion quite well.

krazykajunkenkrazykajunken3 months ago

What a fantastic story teller you are. I wished you had described the mother a little better. But otherwise it's perfectly and extremely,brilliantly written. You are by far my favorite writer here and as a published author ( if your not published you should be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous