Jaimie's Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Frank helped me to my feet he said.

"Now you know, if you tease me, that is what you get."

I tried to answer but my voice was a croaking whisper, Frank had to place his ear close to my mouth to hear me.

"Thank you Frank you can do that to me any time."

"You are just like your mother. A real pain slut. She loved having her throat fucked."

The realisation was like a flash, I could recall all the times she had been suffering from laryngitis, now I knew the truth.

Life settled into a fairly steady routine, Frank went to work and I kept house. Frank came home from work, Frank enjoyed my body. And when Frank was not using my ass-hole I had a butt-plug firmly in place.

Now my body was known to Frank I started surfing again. There is an adrenaline kick when you ride waves and I had been missing the thrill for months. I've surfed since I was a toddler and the last three months of it's abstinence have been purgatory. Whenever Frank was going to the beach and I manufactured another excuse not to go, it had hurt me. Now I was free again. Frank seems to like having a girly-boy around. Frank jokes about getting me a pink board and a pink wet-suit. He is joking or I hope that he is!

The remaining May days and June weeks sped by, both of us adapting to our new relationship. Then it was the party weekend. On the Friday afternoon Frank returned from work early. He wanted to be sure everything was ready for the party. All day I had been in a state of nervous tension, to be honest that morning I could have fled to the beach with my board. When Frank came in I was already dressed for the party, face made-up, hair styled. Wearing a miniskirt, thong and a demure pink top.

"You look amazingly fuckable." Frank said.

I hope so."

"I don't think I can wait."

"You are my master, you only have to say. Name your desire."

"If we do that we will still be in bed when the party guests arrive."

"How about a blow-job, a nice gentle one. I think I should be able to speak."

I did not tease or torment Frank. It was purely relief, as soon as he undid his zipper, his hard cock sprang free.

"Well hello big boy!" I said as I wrapped my lips around his cock-head. Frank was hot, just a little tongue twirling and he was about to cum, suddenly he pulled my head away from him.

"I want to fuck you right now." I could hear the urgency. I lifted my miniskirt and removed my thong. I was about to remove my top.

"Leave the top, just a quickie!" Frank made me stand leaning over a chair, my hands flat on the seat. Gently he eased the butt-plug out of me, applied some lube. Then with no foreplay pushed his cock into me. I gasped.

"Good practice for later Princess." Frank said as he thrusted into me. His hands slid up inside my top and he began to cup my breasts, squeezing hard as he thrust into me.

The pain in my breasts was exquisite, every thrust of his cock a painful joy. All of my body was enjoying him.

"I have been waiting for this all day. Sitting in meetings bored wishing myself here with you."

He came with copious amounts of thick semen filling my bowels. Too soon he pulled his cock out, then jammed the butt-plug back into me.

I washed my face, reapplied my make-up and brushed my hair. Frank told me I was to only wear my thong and the T-shirt with "SUCK SQUEEZE BANG BLOW" on it. I looked in the full-length mirror, Frank was right, the T-shirt did look sexy and the outline of my breasts showed.

Clifford and six others arrived exactly when Frank had said they would. Frank had dialled down the living room lights and positioned me in the shadow. As they came in I said hi to each, all of them handed me birthday cards. So far all was pretty normal, normal if you start birthday parties at one in the morning.

"OK gentlemen thank you for coming to James birthday party, you are all here to say happy birthday to James and to welcome CUM SLUT Jaimie. Now usually it is the guest who springs the birthday surprise but in this case the roles are reversed. Gentlemen feast your eyes." Frank turned the lights up so they could see me better, then he did what I was not expecting and blasted me with a soda water typhoon. The wet T-shirt clung to my skin moulding my breasts.

Clifford was first to speak.

"Wow Frank, you sly dog you kept this quiet."

"Not guilty." Frank said, "I had not seen them until last month."

"Where did you get the pills?" The speaker was Doctor Mike, a local GP who also ran the University's campus medical facility.

"We will talk about that later, I want your advice." Frank said. "Now let's take Jaimie down to the play-room.

I was half carried by the eight of them. Frank had prepared well. The heat was turned up so no one would be cold. Small boxes for people's clothes. In the center of the room was the weight bench, on each side near one end the weight stands, with no weights, each had two cuffs attached. As I was lifted onto the bench my wet T-shirt was removed, and I was naked apart from the thong and butt-plug, if a butt-plug counts as apparel.

As I sat straddling the bench Frank came behind me.

"Open your mouth," A gag was forced into my mouth, and strapped to my head. The gag forced my jaws wide apart holding my mouth wide open.

"That is so your slut mouth is kept full of cock and no one gets bitten."

Laid on my back on the bench my wrists were fastened to the lower cuffs. My legs lifted and my ankles in the other cuffs. Frank pressed a small hard ball into each hand.

"Keep hold of these balls, they are your safe word. Drop one ball it is an accident but drop both and it is deliberate and it means STOP immediately. Everyone understand?" I realised Frank was not just speaking to me this was everyone.

"OK gentlemen it is as Jaimie wishes anything goes. The only limit is no choking and no breath play." Frank put a pair of goggles on me. "You don't want cum in your eyes."

My master was so caring, I wonder if others would be so considerate. Frank was right, it was Clifford who removed the Butt-Plug.

"Your Cum Slut is loaded."

Frank laughed, "I thought you'd like to sliver in my slime."

Clifford slid my thong down. I could feel the waist strap across the back of my thighs, my cock still half trapped in the pouch of the thong. I felt the cool lube being applied to my anus and then suddenly I was invaded, just like in my fantasy. My asshole being wedged open by the hard cock forcing into me. Then Clifford started moving with slow long hard thrusts, my rectum was being pounded. A cock entered my mouth sliding along my tongue and invading my throat. If I swallow, and regulate breathing all will be OK.

I knew now why the headrest sloped down, in this position my mouth and my throat were more or less a straight line, the perfect position for deep oral sex. I clenched my fists so I did not drop the balls. I didn't want this to end.

What had not been in the fantasy was my breasts being sucked like a machine had been attached. It felt as though my nipples were being stretched.

Then I was desperately swallowing, if I did not swallow I feared I would drown in the thick, salty cum squirting into my mouth. Someone relinquished a nipple. Another cock was in my mouth. Someone began sucking my vacant nipple,there was a different technique and teeth brushing it. Eventually Clifford came, he pulled out. I barely registered my ass was vacant before more lube was being applied and someone else's cock plunged in to fill me.

I had to adjust my breathing to the rhythm of the new cock in my mouth. All too soon he squirted, I thought he had finished when more cum jetted into my mouth. It was more than I could swallow, it ran in slow sticky rivulets from my mouth across my face.

Cum was running out of my asshole pooling below me on the bench. Now a third cock pushed into my ass. They were all gentlemen applying lube before entering. This guy really was energetic, for a moment I was afraid of friction burns, then with equal speed he came. More cum running below me.

I had a rampant hard-on and no way of relieving it. The next guy filled my ass and I instantly recognised the sensation -- it was Frank. I opened my eyes to check that my senses had not deceived me. They had not, it was Frank. Then the guy in my mouth was banging my throat so hard I could see nothing except glimpses of his belly smashing into my face. This guy had a very long cock and with each thrust he forced himself deeper into my throat. My system for breathing changed again so that I could manage to breath around his cock. I was drifting into a dreamy place called sub space, when suddenly my cock erupted. My sticky cum jetted over my belly nearly reaching my tits.

"Good girl Jaimie." Frank said trailing his fingers along my cum soaked

abdomen.

The guy in my mouth spoke, "Have you been training your slut."

"No Jaimie was a virgin in all holes until a few weeks ago," Frank paused and laughed. "Why do you ask?"

"He takes cock just like his mother. No one else has ever taken all my cock."

"She is very like her mother." Frank replied. It was nice hearing the she pronoun in reference to me.

I think I wanted to know more but now was neither the time or the place. I was dealing with the joys of a double cum, Frank flooding my bowels, and Mr. big cock shooting so deep the cum was going directly to my stomach.

Frank was out of my ass, I think he was massaging it and checking that there was no damage. I felt empty, something was missing, no cock and no butt-plug.

"I see you can still go twice non-stop." I heard Frank say.

I panicked for a moment when I heard the cock above me reply.

"I've worked it up to three times. But not tonight I guess otherwise I'd be monopolising him."

"This party is going on all weekend and Jaimie is yours whenever you want." Was Frank's reply.

"Your little toy shouldn't worry I'll be filling her a few more times."

My ass had been fucked twice more, before Mr. Big cock disengaged himself from my throat. I had a little respite as the next two decided to jack-off over my face. Clifford started then he saw my cock getting hard again.

"Oh boy I am going to fuck you till you cum." He said in a voice so low no one else could hear him. I would have loved to cum before he got in me, I closed my eyes and used my imagination but nothing happened.

I could recognise the long slow strokes that Clifford used.

"You know Jaimie you fuck like your mother did. She used to always be up for anything."

My misfortune was I was gagged so I could not reply. Until Clifford finished I was not able to relax, I could not slip into the tranquillity of the sub zone. I do not know why I felt that way but I did. Possibly it stemmed from overheard conversations.

Then I drifted in a state of bliss, with a cock in my ass, my mouth full of cum tasting like a sewer. All of a sudden I was empty, no one in my mouth and no one in my asshole either. I could feel the gape -- it must look like a big hole, I felt cool air inside me.

Frank came over, he removed the gag and held a drink to my lips. A couple of sips of ice cold wine tasted like the nectar of the gods.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Sore." I croaked, "My throat hurts like laryngitis." As we talked Frank released the bonds, lowering my legs. Muscles ached where I did not know I had muscles. Paradoxically it was now that I got cramp.

Frank laughed, "Laryngitis! I have heard Paddy called by many names but never before laryngitis."

Frank half carried me to the gym wet-room. I sat on the pan and in a series of farts cum blew out of me. Using the shower he cleaned my buttocks and asshole. Then he applied some salve to my swollen asshole and finally reinserted the large butt-plug.

"Unless you want to stop now, you do not want your ass closing up, you want to preserve the gape."

"Thank you for a birthday I will never forget. Thank you for making me wait. It has made it more special." I said as I gave Frank a passionate kiss.

"That is nice to know. Now before we go back out do you really want to continue or have you had enough?"

"I haven't dropped the balls. Being the centre of attention is fabulous."

"OK, I will sort your night out. You may get some sleep and you may not."

In the gym he opened out the sofa into a double bed.

"You will sleep here all night and stay in here tomorrow. If anyone wants your body you will do whatever they ask of you OK? You are not gagged so no balls. Your safe word is RED. The same principle applies say Red and everything will stop." He got up to go then paused. "You said anything goes didn't you?"

"Yes why."

"Just checking, be prepared sometimes you may be pissed on, or in your mouth, sometimes even a pee enema." Before I could ask questions he was gone. So be it I thought.

Soon I was alone curled up on the mattress, the heat of the room made sleep without covers easy, the lighting had been dimmed. Suddenly I awoke, there were three of them. My legs were being held open, I could not feel the butt-plug, instead there was another sensation.

The one closest to my head gripped my face forcing open my mouth, tightly gripping my jaw. As I awakened I recognised Paddy's big cock entering my mouth, like a gag preventing any protests. I felt more cool soothing lube being applied to my gaping asshole, I really wished I had a mirror and could see the gape -- it felt massive.

"Relax Jaimie. Your with friends, just me, David and Paddy." I recognised Clifford's voice. Then I realised it was his fingers invading my anus, spreading me, forcing me apart more than the largest of the butt-plugs. I managed to spit out Patrick's cock.

"Please don't hurt me."

"You wont get hurt, a bit of discomfort until my fist is in and then you will cum."

Fisting! I knew what that meant. I had wanted each new experience to be Frank's alone to do to me. Now I would not be a virgin fistee. What would Frank say? Then I remembered the last conversation, I had agreed anything goes. So I had no option within the rules that I had set, but to take whatever happened.

I was rolled onto my back, Patrick and David began sucking on my tits. Both of them were jerking off at the same time. The tingling sensation pulsed through my body like electric shocks. I could feel Clifford's fingers in me.

"How many?" I had to know.

"Three," I felt another twinge. "Four now." There was a sound of triumph in Clifford's voice. I was in pain and in ecstasy. My ass ached where it was stretched but some-place deep inside Clifford was touching a secret pleasure centre. At the same time the tit sucking was carrying me on a pleasure cloud. My nipples were swelling and my breasts pulsating, it felt as though my breasts were being sucked out through my nipples.

Suddenly it felt as though Clifford had punched me. I screeched with the pain, even as the pain died away and the pleasure increased.

"Oh my fucking god what are you doing to me." I gasped as my balls tightened and cum squirted from my cock. I felt as though a wedge was being driven into me splitting me in two.

"Never mind little cum slut," Clifford cooed. "You've got all my fist. You'll cum again in a minute."

Clifford was right, with pain there was ecstasy, the greater the pain the more intense the pleasure. My cock was getting harder, my balls refilling and aching. How could this happen so fast? My cock felt as though it was swelling fit to burst.

"Little sissy cum slut you're enjoying this aren't you?"

I didn't answer his question, I was so ecstatic that I did not realise it was a question, until he pushed his fist harder while saying again,

"Answer me cum slut you are enjoying this aren't you?"

"Oh fuck yes I can't stop cumming. Please don't stop whatever you're doing!"

I was just cumming, my hot cum spurting over my stomach, pooling in my belly button. Just when I thought it could not get any better Patrick forced my mouth open. I was aware that both men were masturbating as they sucked my tits, now Patrick was shooting the fruits of his jacking off into my mouth. The other guy suddenly shot half on my face and the remainder in my mouth. I swallowed both loads of cum and licked my lips to clean off some of the splashed cum. Neither man stopped sucking my tits. All the while my cock was getting harder as Clifford continued massaging that secret spot soon it flowed once again.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I screamed. "This is too much Oh My God will I ever stop cumming?" My cock was getting hard once again, I felt as if I were cumming but this time nothing seemed to flow.

"I am drained, can we stop?"

I felt absolutely shattered, but the three of them wanted more. Clifford and Patrick sucked on my tits, sending excruciating tingles of excitement to every erogenous zone in my body. My tits felt as if they were liquid, filled with hot molten lava. The other guy, David, started to suck my dick while jacking himself off. I rewarded him with a mouthful of cum. And promptly this was reciprocated when I received a mouthful of Patrick and Clifford's cum in my mouth. To be honest Patrick is insatiable, a lesser man would have been drained, but his cum was still thick and creamy. Clifford too shot copious quantities of creamy cum into my mouth.

My stomach was full of cum, and yet I had not gagged or spewed all night.

"For only a month you have become one hell of a cum-slut she-male." Clifford said affectionately. Then they rolled me onto my stomach and lifted my hips, so I was kneeling with my chest on the mattress.

"This little fucker has a beautiful ass."

"Gets it from his mother." Patrick said.

I made a mental note one day I had to talk to all of them and find out the other side of my mother. I mean I know about the swinging but from what I have heard it sounds more hard-core.

"Time to take care of a well fucked asshole, lots of salve and a butt-plug." Clifford said as he sloshed the cool soothing cream onto me then slipped the plug into place.

"Well I reckon now you're so open you could take my cock." Patrick said.

I felt no fear. "I'm all yours if you want."

Patrick lifted my hips, and removed the butt-plug. Then his massive cock-head butted my gaping asshole, too much more of this and my anus will be like a pussy. I myself being stretched as Patrick's massive cock pushed into me. I wanted every inch of that monster. I reached back and held my ass cheeks apart while pushing back.

"Hammer every last millimetre into me. Come on big boy pound my ass, make me whimper."

Patrick grasped my hips and thrust into me. It felt as though me ass was being hammered by a Jack-hammer.

"That is so good I moaned." It felt as though I was being ripped apart.

"How long is your cock?" I simply had to know, I knew it was considerably bigger than anyone else at the party.

"Thirteen and a half inches."

"Cum slut we are wrecking your asshole. I reckon Frank will be really angry" Cliford said a mixture of laughter and mean affection in his voice

"Oh my god! Harder I'm going to cum again." This time I could grasp my cock and make myself come harder and for longer. Patrick was a true gentleman as soon as I had cum and began slumping he took his cock out and lowered me to the mattress, then placed the butt-plug back in place.

As I was falling asleep I said, "Tomorrow -- later today -- fuck when we wake up lets do it again you must be first."

There was a little small-talk, but we were all worn out. Finally the three of them wished me good night sleep and left.

I curled up on the mattress and went to sleep. I half awakened, someone was sleeping on the mattress. Realising it was Frank I felt secure and slept undisturbed. I did not hear Frank get up, I knew nothing until I heard,

"Come on sleepy head." The phrase Frank would use to awaken me for school. I opened my eyes and sat up. Frank passed me a glass of orange juice. "Here drink this."