Jaimie's Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks." I said between mouthfuls. "My mouth tastes yuk."

"The number of cocks you blew I'm not surprised. How is your ass?"

"Tender but I feel good."

"So you want more?"

"I didn't drop the balls."

"No you didn't, but I don't want you damaged in any way. I think after you get dressed we'll have some breakfast and then get doctor Mike to check you over. Is that OK with you?"

"Frank you own me, whatever you say I do."

Frank took me in the wet-room. He stripped off and we showered together. It was then he noticed my tits.

"Fuck Jaimie, what has happened to your tits?"

It was only when he asked that I became aware that they felt quite tender.

"People have been sucking them all night. Now they feel like they are exploding!"

"Your nipples have doubled in size and they look like little teats." As he talked Frank rolled one of my nipples between his finger and thumb all the time squeezing and releasing the pressure.

"Oh fuck doctor Mike must see this." Frank exclaimed, releasing my nipple.

"What's wrong?" I was concerned at Frank's reaction, my breast felt no different than it had a few hours before.

"I think some milk just oozed out of your nipple."

Since January there had been so many changes to my body, some expected and some unexpected, that now nothing shocked me. The breast development had been intentional. I had not expected my cock to shrink a bit (although I should have), on the plus side I hardly had any facial hair, I spent longer shaving my legs.

After the shower, Frank again applied salve to my anus before replacing the butt-plug. He dressed me in a thong, my skin hugging pink jeans and the T-shirt which read SEX SLUT across my breasts. Proud to be a sex slut I arched my back projecting my tits.

"Now we'll have breakfast."

Upstairs in the kitchen area and living room were all the guys. I was greeted with more, good mornings from all of them. As I was eating cereal and yoghurt (my usual breakfast), one of the guys said to Frank,

"What happens today?"

"Jaimie wants to go on," he laughed, "I think she's an insatiable slut, but first I think doctor Mike ought to check her out, maybe her body cannot take what her mind thinks it can." He looked across the room, "Can you do that doc?"

"Not here if you have no objections I'll do the exam in my office."

*******************

After breakfast Doctor Mike drove me across town, he had insisted he examine me alone without Frank there. Making the point that legally I was now an adult.

The ride was weird. I mean usually you drive with the radio on or playing music or something but Dr. Mike drove silently, I guess he was thinking. Suddenly he broke the silence,

"Tell me truthfully whose idea was the orgy?"

I explained my fantasy and how I had asked Frank for the party. I told Dr. Mike about my fantasy and how I'd told Frank. Then we talked about the pills I had been taking.

In the office he put me on the exam table, legs in the stirrups. Gently he removed the butt-plug, then he examined my rectum. Gloved fingers brushing and touching me. As he worked Doctor Mike kept up a constant monologue.

"As to be expected your sphincter is certainly very swollen, I expected nothing less. You are lucky there are no tears. That butt plug did a good job of preparing you. By my reckoning you were fucked at least twenty-five times and Clifford fisted you. I wish he hadn't." Hearing this for the first time I felt some concern.

"Always a chance of causing a prolapse and you wouldn't like that. So far so good, now let's take a look inside." Then for the first time in my life I became acquainted with a speculum, compared to a fist it felt harder and colder, yet I was comfortable being spread open.

"Yep a bit bruised, stretched but no signs of prolapse, you are okay kid. Now I think I had better give you an enema to get rid of the gooey old sperm before more gets added."

After the enema and my bowels were emptied I had thought the examination was over.

"Now young Jaimie we need to look at your tits, take off your top."

I peeled off my T-shirt, cupped my breasts. "They are OK doc."

"They do look to be OK, but I think we need to look at the drugs you have taken."

"Grannies HRT and my aunty and my cousins contraceptive pills. I have been taking double doses, and..." I trailed off.

"And?" Doctor Mike asked.

"Promise you won't tell Frank."

"Don't worry doctor patient confidentiality is inviolate."

"OK two months ago my tits were still small, no more than man-boobs. I wanted real tits like I've got now. Trawling the net I found another source of contraceptive pills I have been taking four a day."

"I see," said the doctor. He took one of my breasts in his hand and began to massage it. "Relax." He told me as he squeezed my nipple, then repeated the process with my other breast.

"OK well taking all that Oestrogen and Progesterone explains why you are lactating."

"Is it OK that I'm lactating?"

"It's not unknown. Now in my opinion you should over the next month cut these pills back to one a day. If you want to continue I will prescribe appropriate hormone pills for a male to female transgender. They are slightly different cocktails of hormones and far safer."

"Safer?" I queried.

"Safer to be absolutely honest the quantities of hormones you have been taking there is a risk of causing a stroke."

Stroke! That piece of information really hit home. I had an image of myself with a lop-sided face and drooling.

"Thank you, being safe is what I want. But will my tits still be lactating and if I stop lactating what then? I don't want flabby tits."

"I'll be honest with you Jaimie, I don't know what happens, lactating transsexuals are not that common. What I can tell you is, lactation is a matter of supply and demand, it is for a woman and I think for you the answers are the same. The greater demand on your breasts, the more your nipples get sucked the greater the amount of milk you will produce. It is early days your milk ducts will still be opening."

"And if there is no demand do I get flabby tits?"

"I don't know, I think we can counter that by more hormones. The best plan is for you to keep up a natural supply. I will prescribe for Frank to suckle at least four times a day."

"That is a prescription I'll enjoy."

"You are going to have to think about what you ultimately want. Do you want to be what you are now? What is colloquially called a Chick with a Dick! or do you want to have surgery and become a woman?"

"I had not thought that far ahead." To be honest the thought of becoming a woman had never entered my mind.

"I'd have to ask Frank what he wants, Chick with a Dick or a Real Woman." Chick with a Dick I couldn't help laughing, that was me, Jaimie the chick with a Dick! Although I thought my dick was shrinking.

Before we left his office I offered the good doctor a blow-job or he could have my ass. The doc declined saying that having a patient in his office was not ethical. I said does that mean you are not going to have me back at the party. To which question he laughed and said,

"No when we get back to your home the doctor patient relationship is over."

****************

Frank was waiting at the door as we walked in.

"You OK Jaimie?"

I gave him a hug, "I'm fine. The doc says I'm fine so whenever."

"Whenever is later this evening, you have exhausted most of the guys."

Frank was right no one was showing any interest, by mid afternoon I was getting bored, typical teenager. In the end I found Patrick. Sidled up to him pushing my ass out, my hand stroked up the front of his pants, he was half hard.

"Come with me big boy." I said in what I thought was a sexy voice.

Patrick followed me up the stairs. We went to my bedroom.

"I promised you would be first today, now is the time." I sank down on my knees undid his belt, the waistband of his trousers and unzipped his fly. One tug and his trousers and underpants were around his ankles.

I had his rapidly hardening cock in my mouth. In no time he was hard. Thirteen and a half inches he said, longer I thought. By now he was on the floor with me. Fucked on the floor. I was really going to feel this. The moment broke.

"We need some lube." Patrick said.

"I don't have any in here, but there is hand-cream on my dressing table."

Patrick lifted me off the floor and dumped me on the bed. "It will do".

He removed the butt-plug then applied dollops of hand cream to my anus and then smeared it over his cock. He was lying on his back pulling and pushing me around. I was sitting on his thighs, his erect cock lay up my abdomen the tip above my navel, my cock next to his looked minuscule. Oh my god, what had I done, how was his cock going to fit in me.

"OK little slut, I want you to kneel straddling me and facing me." He sort of manoeuvred me then manoeuvred himself until the tip of his cock was in the gaping entrance of my ass. "Now lower yourself slowly."

The butt-plug had done a good job, I was easily accommodating his cock. Then I could go no further. "Good girl, you've got about eight inches. So now start moving up and down, slowly and sink to where you are comfortable."

I did as he had said, now I was hurting I could feel his cock forcing my bowels open. "OK stop a moment." I did as he said. Holding my waist he half lifted me, then repositioned my legs, so that instead of kneeling I was now squatting. Holding me tightly he was bouncing me up and down on his cock. Each bounce he went a millimetre or so deeper. I could feel my cock getting harder. He took a hand off my waist and toyed with my cock.

"Wow little she-male's clit is ready to cum." Then I was cumming squirting up on myself and over him. Without warning he yanked my ankles, I screamed as I slid the final inches until I was sitting on his pelvis. Burning pain and fiery pleasure ripped through my body. I came a second time, unbelievable. This time I could feel him cumming. Hot jets boiling out of him filling my bowels, there was so much it felt like another enema.

I started to rise. "Wait!" Patrick said, "I can cum twice more and I take it you want all of it."

Something in the tone of his voice told me I was getting more whether I wanted or not. Without pulling out Patrick rolled me on my back and with my legs now over his shoulders he banged his cock into me hard. With every thrust it felt as though he was punching me in the stomach from inside. I wanted to tell him to stop.

"Please." I pleaded, then to my surprise I heard myself say, "Don't stop, harder"

What was I saying I wanted this to stop, I could taste my food in my mouth, and yet this was exquisite. The best sex I could imagine. Once again semen spurted from my cock and it did not stop a spurt seemed to erupt from me every time his cock pounded into me. My bowels felt like they were filled with a liquid jelly as he spurted more of his essence into me. Surely this time it was the end.

Patrick was still and I anticipated soon being empty. But Patrick had not finished without taking his cock out of my ass he manoeuvred me onto the floor. This final fuck was the hardest pounding I have ever received. My shoulders bouncing off the floor, my legs pushed right over so my shins were on the floor by my shoulders, my ass facing the ceiling. I fully expected to throw-up as Patrick jack-hammered into me. I was still cumming, now it was my cum landing on my face. I was both screeching with pain, while simultaneously squealing with pleasure. Patrick's cock hammering in so hard that it felt as though my internal organs were being rearranged.

I had thought multiple orgasms were the exclusive realm of women. It must be the feminisation of my body by the hormones, I was consumed by consecutive waves of ecstatic pleasure, something kept squirting from my cock, but not thick creamy sperm laden cum, it was something thinner. Every time I squirted I felt an orgasmic wave of pleasure. "Don't stop just fuck me." I screeched as he slowed.

Then he pulled out. "Well cum-slut now you know you have been well fucked. I have been assured I have the biggest cock in this town. So you know you have been fucked by the biggest cock in this town."

He still held me down with my legs way over. I could feel his thick sticky cum oozing out of my asshole, some leaving slimy trails along my spine, and some flowing across my perineum and around my scrotum. I knew that I was well fucked, I should have been satisfied but.

"Please Patrick please fuck me again," I heard myself pleading.

Patrick laughed, "Your fucking insatiable I'm all fucked out and you should be too."

Washed and dressed, we went down stairs to almost silence, only Frank and doctor Mike remained. Patrick blushed when Frank said,

"By the sound of it someone enjoyed themselves."

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Well the party's star turn buggered off to hold a private party, so the guests all went home."

"Oh fucking hell!" I exclaimed I was really angry at myself for messing up the party. Without warning the tears welled up in my eyes and I was weeping.

I heard Patrick saying how sorry he was. Frank replying something like, don't worry. I could not stop crying. Frank held me, I buried my face in his shoulder. Eventually I stopped.

"I really fucked it up didn't I?"

"I guess you did, although I am mad at Patrick, well angry. I am really afraid he may have damaged you."

"I don't think so. It was just very very intense. Doc usually a man cums once or twice right?"

Doctor Mike nodded.

"Something happened to me, when I started cumming I did not stop -- it built up to a point where it was time after time. Like I've heard a woman can cum."

"Was this just a feeling, like continuing to feel good as if you were ejaculating or was there a physical ejaculation?"

"I came properly. It was sort of thin compared to normal cum, but it was slimy like cum. I hadn't pissed myself, I am sure I was really cumming."

Doctor Mike leaned forward, "So what do you think has happened?"

"I thought all the hormones must have done something."

"I have never heard of it happening but I will check it out. I am not an expert."

"Talking about experts," Frank said, "After him being fucked by Donkey Dick Patrick can you check he is OK."

"Best to come over to my office on Monday unless there is a problem, bleeding or anything. But to set your mind at rest I'll take a look. Frank I don't have my bag here so I need a speculum. Do you still have one."

"Mmmmm yes." Frank said, he seemed to be a bit evasive. "But I've only got a vaginal one."

I realised why he was evasive. It was one he and my mum had used. I felt quite proud when doctor Mike said.

"That will be fine, his anus has been so stretched it is as large as the average vagina, so a vaginal speculum will be fine."

After another examination Doctor Mike went and it was just me and Frank.

"Frank do you love your little slut?"

"Of course I love you." He replied giving me a big kiss, his tongue invading my mouth.

"Are you going to suck my tits regularly like Doctor Mike said?"

"If you want milky tits yes."

"Frank there is another question."

"What?"

"Do you want a chick with a dick or a real woman?"

"I want you." Frank laughed, "I'll settle for what I've got. A chick with a dick."

"And if I want to be a woman?"

"Then I'll have the woman, it will still be you."

EPILOGUE

I needed a job, Doctor Mike thought it was neat to have a she-male receptionist, it helped to develop his practice as locally there was no physician who specialised in transsexual and trans-gender issues. Dr Mike is busily taking courses and studying both male to female, transsexuals, and female to male. I do well from this arrangement because I have a free physician overseeing my transformation.

The letter from the lawyer I dealt with after the party, mother had left me a legacy, it was not mine until I turned eighteen, hence the letters I had ignored. I used some of the money to buy myself a little Mazda sports car, which I had resprayed pink. Some of the money I will use for surgery. I am not sure about silicon tits, I am a B cup at the moment, soon going up to a C cup, I hope to make a D cup eventually. Dr Mike thinks we can get there with hormones alone.

The surgery is four procedures. The first is to remove my cock and balls. The other three will create my vagina, my labia and my clitoris. I will actually get to design my pussy. I want big fat labia, the type that causes a camel toe. A clitoris that is large, not so large that it looks like a dick but big enough to give me plenty of orgasms. Doctor Mike will not authorise surgery for a year or more. Meanwhile I have an active sex life with Frank and an occasional party. We have the same type of "open relationship" that Frank and my mother enjoyed.