All Comments on 'Jake and Antonia'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Dumb

She is so dumb she could not run a race let alone a company. All she had to do was the test with her husband not go fuck 10 guys to rule them out. Just absurd plot.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Pretty sweet

A classic JPB story. There is a reason that I find myself going back to that massive library to read, over and over. The man has charm, he can tell a story and he's as kind to everyone as it's possible for a man to be. That is JPB. He writes his story, his way, and I respect that. Full marks from me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Sisyphaen Marital Mamba Starts Hot, Then Incongruously Waltzes Across Finish Line

Definite, delicious Princess Leia and Hans Solo -esque frisson was to be found early on. Suddenly Antonia caved in like Kate in " Taming of the Shrew " but without the killer confrontation scene. Antonia got robbed of her sting with pregnancy and never got to be WASP princess bride , she could have been.

Can't deny though, how much I enjoy when JPB lets the modern world slip, flashing back to school days when main characters fought and frolicked never dreaming their mutual nightmare would manifest with marital vows. A glance at current LW alternative stories reveals there was small choice in rotten apples.

Bottom line : I thank JPB for providing freshest read of today's literary bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Xzy89c1

Not have to fuck ten guys? I've had a DNA test done and I didn't get to fuck nobody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you dont fuck a cheater due to disease much less keep one

2* for a story, not a good plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
surprising ending

Halfway through the 3rd page, when Jake thinks that she is fucking someone she works with, I thought I had the rest of the story figured out. I thought Jake would find out that Toni was fucking her father and knew she was pregnant by him, so they set up the gangbang to "assign" the baby a father. Then after Jakes catches them, he hooks up with her hot mom, b/c she is pissed at her husband for fucking their daughter. But it didn't go that way, so guess I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another excellent JPB story

Until the ending. Why would she need to test all the other men? All she needs to do is take Jake's sperm and have it tested. An original excuse, but she's a lying cheater. And I just didn't buy the Princess that was so angry at him for all those years, changed her tune and decided to love him. Too much built in hate. Another issue - why didn't she ever ask him about the pictures he took of her gang bang? Like he said, she didn't know the camera was off. But the worst was his last comments. He will ALWAYS wonder if she's cheating. Who wants to live their life with that kind of doubt about their spouse? Talk about going to an early grave. Thanks for the story.

5 stars

imanononeimanononeover 6 years ago
The incomparable JPB

Another great offering by JPB. A great story telling talent who does it his way just like his characters.

anon.1

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A very good story...

A very good story...Always in a good pace, making in us the need to keep reading till the end...It has some weak points, as pointed by some comments? Yes, but those points don't take any of the interest of the story...One point was about the DNA tests...Why did she had to cheat? because if just did one DNA test (her husband) and it came negative, she would have to cheat the same way...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Such a pile of ****. she shagged other guys rather than just take DNA from the husband. I am from europe and no one i know would not just laugh out loud at that... surely guys from a country that sent guys to the moon are clever enough to see through that crap. Writer usually good but this is total Cr*p. Its like a good movie where the detective finds the killer through something unbelievable that ruins the whole movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Author

where is your brain?

The stupidest story I've ever read

1*

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Thank you

I don't try new authors without a recommendation or good scores. I'm glad there was something worth reading today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You missed it JPB

Now let me see, she had been having Jake's semen in her up to the seventh month. She could have collected a sample for the DNA test. But now she goes and has sex with other men to collect semen. Oh Dear!! Do I believe Toni to be stupid? Nah, JPB did not apply enough thought on the concluding part....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Plain Cuck strikes again!

Why do I even bother?...SMH

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

Always love to love your stories but really enjoy hating them! This one I love. Only you JPB can generate such wide ranging emotions from a single story. But isn’t that a writers true barometer? To use a combination of words to elicit a readers emotions, regardless of what they are? If so you are still the sitting King of LW. thanks for putting stories/yourself out there for us readers to praise or vilifying. UDABEST

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Forgot one continuity issue

If she tested him first she wouldn’t have had to sleep with the others....

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 6 years ago
Whose?

Right away in the first paragraph there is a glaring error. I can't bring myself to read any more of the story. Did you mean who's (as in who is) rather that whose (as in who owns it)?

grriz1grriz1over 6 years ago
I liked it

I enjoy reading your work. You have the knack for putting stories out that keep you enthralled from beginning to end. This one was no different.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Another hilarious tale from Uncle Bob!

Seriously, if you haven't laughed your ass off silly, reading this demented story of love at first sight (because that's exactly what it is - more on that later...), you simply have no sense of humour.

I mean, just take, for example, Toni's reasoning behind cheating on Jake:

"I needed to get those guy's DNA to make sure they weren't the father."

Yet here's her immediate response to him saying he isn't Reggie's father:

"Do you think I went to all the trouble of testing those guys and didn't test you at the same time?"

Hey Antonia... how about ONLY TESTING JACOB to find out if he was the father!? No need to fuck other dudes if you only do that! But nooooooo - not for that girl, she gotta make sure! lol

And the most hilarious part of it all: Jake actually bought it. The man has been skeptic about any and every action made by the Byrns throughout this story... but this? This, he actually ended up believing!

Pure comedy, I tell ya.

I really like the Bob avatar of this story. For most of the run here, Jake pretty much acted the way most men should act when facing a rich, entitled bitch: ignoring her in high school, ignoring her at work, never take any thing she or anyone related to her says at face's value... problem is, Jake is still a JPB main character, which means that his judgement will usually take a back seat to his libido (I cannot believe that, still nowadays, some guy could walk in on a gangbang, with tons of dudes walking in and out of it, and still think to himself: "I'm gonna get this BAREBACK!!!" Again: hilarious.)

Now, as for Antonia... c'mon now. Are you really trying to make us think this girl wasn't hung up on Jacob in a major way ever since high school? Hey, not saying she didn't really think she hated him, but I may not a heck of a lot about women (who does, really?), it still holds true that, if a girl is STILL ANGRY at a guy for STILL LONG... sure looks like her hatred had more to do with her trying to make him notice her than anything else. The dead giveaway, of course, was the gangbang - if her hatred for Jake was true, she would have bite his dick off as soon as he forced it into her mouth, regardless of how sexually stimulated she was at the time. Toni's an idiot, though - that whole dispute about why her action at their first date made it very clear - so her taking this long to fully acknowledge her feeling toward her husband shouldn't be surprising.

Jake? Still not sure how he really feels about the woman. Yeah, he likes being married to her and seems to genuinely love his daughter... but that last paragraph sure makes it sounds like he still has one foot out of the door, when it comes to his marriage. If, one day, he put his dick in her and felt this was her second one of the day, 'pretty certain he'll kick her out of his house. Sure, with whom Reggie will end up will probably be the major issue of their divorce, but I don't see him just be OK about being cuckolded again. It would be quite moronic for Toni to try him, though - I don't think she still know how he figured out that she was being unfaithful, the first time around, so a smart woman who truly wants to keep her marriage wouldn't risk it again... But, as stated before, Antonia's an entitled idiot, so I'm sure her hubris would make her think she could get away with it.

Man, this was fun! A good laugh throughout, with characters you are amazed that they can lace their own shoes. Another Bob classic... seriously don't understand its rating so far - if you expected anything else, well you obviously don't know Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Little History.

"Once a cheater always a cheater" is wrong.

How do I know? There is a statistic that proves it.

You may say... What a f**k, but it is a statistic that can't be broken.

It is called: Prison Records.

All the countries in the word keep it very well.

It cowers hundred's of millions of people over hundred's of years.

So saying that is inaccurate is not on.

Soo... until not long ago (when prisons become holiday camps),

majority of offenders did it only ones.

This is a fact, not fiction.

Good story... 5

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Let me get this straight...

This pregnant woman isn’t sure who the father of her baby is...so, instead of having her husband yank out a hair or spit on a cotton swab, she fucks multiple men...at her office...where she is the boss...to get their semen...and eliminate them as possible candidates for fatherhood?

I mean, the ENTIRE story is wildly implausible, but a reader can only suspend so much disbelief in one story!

Man, this Jake guy must be like Jesus reincarnated! The child-like woman who hated him in school is now so desperate to marry him that she has incredible monkey sex with him on a daily basis just to lure him into her web. Her father gives him a lifetime guaranteed job just because he’s so desperate to marry his daughter to this living god. His mother-in-law puts up with his sexual advances and fondles him on the dance floor because she, too, is giddy with glee to see her daughter married to this man.

Just pause for a moment and view this story from the perspective of the ZXYXZ corporation’s CEO. Your daughter had a gangbang...at an office party...and wasn’t on the pill. She got pregnant. She decided that, of the SEVEN guys who banged her that night, Jake just HAD to be the father, because...well...she has a hunch. So, you, being the over-the-top doting father you are, believe his gangbang-loving daughter to such an extent that you BRIBE one of your employees to marry her.

THEN, because you have such faith in the sound reasoning and considered business acumen of your gangbang-loving daughter, you promote her to a position of power within the corporation which you have presumably built with a lifetime of blood, sweat, and tears.

Come on. Just...come on.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
HUMAN NATURE IS A BAD MOTIVE TO MAINTAIN THE RELATIONSHIP

communication and therapy works much much better, TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Couldn't rate it a 5.

Got 4* for a fun story but he didn't tame the shrew, or in this case, the bitchy slut.

If he found a way to give her repercussions for cheating on him and getting some retribution on the assholes that fucked her, I could have gone for 5*.

He also needed to keep that bitch on a short leash for the rest of her life.

He became a bit of a wimp/cuck to her whore at the end and that was opposed to his character traits as well as a huge disappointment because part of the attraction for this tale was his dynamic of taking no shit from her dynamic of spoiled bitch/slut.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

This is one of the few stories where I feel that the back story is useful, as it helps define her nature and their relationship.

Forewarned is forearmed, he should look for another job before Toni finds out he works there.

Once Rick left I would have tried to sneak a quick picture, and not just fake it, either!

Maybe they're only getting married because she's getting pregnant, but it IS better if she's pregnant by the man she's seeing than by a random hook-up.

I can't by her easy turn-around. She hates him, and has basically bribed him into marriage for her own selfish ends, and we're to believe that she is now going to be a true loving wife?

I'd tell her father to make sure his wife got with the program! She helped with Toni's spoiling that helped lead to this situation!

She is flat-out wrong about the dance. Even without their baggage, a LADY does NOT accept a dance without at a MINIMUM asking her escort's permission. Ideally, she refuses to dance with a man that didn't ask her escort's permission first. She CERTAINLY doesn't accept the dance over her escort's objection!

"she stepped up to take his place" - How? He's not leaving for two years!

Frankly, anytime I had good reason to think she had cheated, I wouldn't go near her cunt! To allay her suspicions I'd take her ass.

"Toni's parents showed up while Toni was in the delivery room so we sat and talked until we were told we could view the baby." - In this day and age he wasn't in the delivery room?

She didn't need to fuck them to get DNA samples for god's sake!

Sorry, lost a star for me with them sticking together. Besides the easy turn-around I mentioned earlier, it was the FUCKING to do the DNA tests! Not to mention that DISproving the OTHER guys' paternity wasn't the issue, it was PROVING Jake's! If HIS DNA didn't match, it wouldn't matter how many other npn-matches she had.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
swingerjoe

Has some excellent points that I also considered but since this false in the realm of pure fantasy, I didn't apply any rules outside those of fidelity and ego.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@MightyHorny

Good point about doing her bareback at the gang bang!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Classic Just Plain Bob! *****

Such a proficient author. Always a pleasure reading his work.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Great story

JPB is a superb writer - nobody paces a story better than JPB. When he's writing a comedy (in the classic sense), he is the master of light hearted fun. For all of the commentators who object to Jake's role, consider the principle that the opposite of love is not hate, it is apathy. Very credible for this pair to go from hate to love, especially since they both like sex. I like this one better than Bought Husband, as she never intentionally humiliated Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

classic JPB. not one of his characters makes any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one way to look at this is that Jake

is a royal shithead to her all her life, and that this is HER elaborate revenge against him. Agreeing to her father's proposal only proves how much of shithead he actually is, and so, by accepting the dance with devil because of greed and opportunity? It gets Jake exactly what he deserved in the end.

BTW, a reader has to understand that in Bob's world, women can (unlike in real life) actually LIKE and/or enjoy the gangbang experience. So that piece of fantasy has Bob/Jake in trouble even before taking the marriage deal. And any relationship entered into with her results in a non-monog situation. This has less to do with once a cheat, always a cheat. But rather, in Bob's fictional world, once a gangbang slut, they will always go back for more, and feel more than just compelled to relive their previous gangbang experience. Just for the memories, ya know... BUT I LOVE YOU! yeah right???! Also, no one in Bob's fictional universe understands what love is. Not even parents expressing parental love. A lot of the love in Bob's world has dollar signs attached.

Actually, with this reference POV, this story today makes quite a bit of sense.

Thanks JPB! As always, Thanks very much for your contributions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a site full of outrageous scenarios in male and female relationships.

I never understand why readers want to criticize a story because of how the characters act or don’t act in the story. Great job, Bob. A little different take on such relationships, with a twist that I didn’t expect. If we have an attractive wife, don’t we all sometimes wonder if she’s completely faithful? If you don’t, you’re really stuck on yourself or naive.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Another Side Splitter From JPB!

The Toni character is very well drawn as dumb as a box of rocks, and cuck Jake isn't much brighter -- so of course the convoluted DNA collection plot works for them! LMAO!

We're so lucky that none of the cheaters and gang-bangers (or at least 98% of them) in JPB stories ever get STDs and pass them on to their clueless spouses.... ;-)

Thanks for this latest addition to your body of work!

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Superwoman

She ends up getting all his strings in her hands to pull. Once he convinced himself that it was his daughter he no longer had the impetus to leave the job or his marriage. Did he tell her about the new contract?

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Question

If wife was aware of dna ehy not do the husband if she was sure it was his? Secondly since she doesn't kbow how he figured out her cheating she will most likely sex him to death. Good ending.

BriteaseBriteaseover 6 years ago
Bob .....

your comments on (american) football leave me as puzzled as you’d be if I wrote about cricket. However I really enjoyed your story. I liked the ending. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Usually love your store but this one was weird.

Both if them were assholes straight from the start, neither had any redeeming qualities...but you dont need sperm to make a DNA test.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
The sixth grade.

I think everyone is missing a big point about their first meeting. From where I see it she fell for him in the sixth grade and did't know how to get him to like her then. I don't buy the having sex with all of the other guys in her seventh month just to get their DNA.

Last point if her daddy was that rich and cared he would have made the pot larger to begin with.

JPB you write great stories but on this one you fell a few inches short.

4*

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Says it all, really

"This is one of the few stories where I feel that the back story is useful, as it helps define her nature and their relationship." (Comment on this story.)

One of the few stories?

Instructions for LW authors:

Who cares about why anything happens or anybody does anything in a story? Don't bother explaining how the current situation came to pass. Just get on with the consequences as quickly as you can.

Lue

onlinereader4242onlinereader4242over 6 years ago
Thanks again!

I know people just love to find little details to whine about.

I suspect that if Issac Asimov, Robert Heinlein, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, and Shakespeare together published a story here, it would get torn to shreds. Death by a thousand cuts.

Well, I always look forward to finding a new story by you!!!

Chris

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkover 6 years ago
NEWS

Has Jake seen too much CNN, therefore he is a cuckold?

1* for the DNA that just to stupid

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 6 years ago
Obvious remedy

Abortion. A rich guy would have sent his daughter to a private clinic abroad for an unspecified procedure and then no problems for anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Somewhere, Justplainbob is laughing.

I imagine that he reads the comments and chuckles to himself. He just plain doesn't give a damn. He's going to write the story he wants to write, and all the yapping of the little cur dogs doesn't mean shit to him.

Do you really think Justplainbob gives a shit about what Swingerjoe thinks? A mosquito trying to annoy an elephant. Luedon? Not a blip on his radar. I imagine that the only comment he gives a tinker's damn about is the third one made. He sees that, raises his glass, opens his laptop and starts his next story. May you live a thousand years and write a thousand more stories, Justplainbob. RPL.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: "Somewhere, Justplainbob is laughing."

Aren't we all, RPL, aren't we all ?

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@luedon Re: "Says it all, really"

You're pretty bright, lue, so I think you know, despite your sarcastic comment, that MY comment had NOTHING to do with our frequent debate over the "why" she cheats issue!

My comment was about how THIS back story compared favorably with all the stories that tell us that they met, dated and got married, which is perfectly obvious in those stories or else they wouldn't be married!

Even if I agreed with you 100%, and wanted a deep Freudian analysis of why she cheated, I STILL wouldn't need to be told the story about how they met and dated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You killed this story, she could have gotten his DNA, so she's a slut

Fucking 5 guys to elimated who is the father. That just doesn't compute . It makes no sense. She could have used his DNA to match up. What a whore you made her. If she was my wife ,and pulled that shit I'd take the deal and run . I'd visit the child but never the wife. This was not a well thought out story for you. She could have fucked herself with a dido and said it stretched her out. That would have worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the originality. As far as the story being a moral story or one that fits my concept of what life should be, of course not, it is just a story. If I want morality, and ethics, I have several Bibles, but for entertainment and a fun read JPB is great. His story sometimes go where I don't want them to, and sometimes it hits a home run. But you never know where it will end up all the way through. Some writers write great stories but you know how they will end up before you start.

JPB for govenor

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Now that you got this troll job out of your system for awhile, hopefully we can go back to some good JPB stories. "I had to make sure one of the black men wasn't the father!" Why, exactly? The baby was going to be born half black, or it wasn't. Her knowing ahead of time wasn't going to make him stay married to her. It could have worked in a comedic way, if you had laid the ground work earlier. Say, having the husband hitching a ride to school on a turnip truck in the scene where they first meet, and having him fall off.

Cog

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
So Dissapoting

Straying is straying, that was a very weak excuse and the ending killed this story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@lordsladag

Not sure what Greek myth about man sentenced-forced to roll large boulder up a steep hill everyday for eternity has to do with this story.

If Sisyphus was Roman Catholic, he would be patron saint of hod carriers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my theory is now theorem!

The author has had enough practice that if he desired to, or had enough talent to produce a good story, he would have by now.

He seeks only to up his record number of submissions!

Others have mentioned contrived dna sample collection

Then her claim she was drugged...with security watching someone was stupid enough to drug and rape the boss' daughter. The boss being a very rich and powerful man.

Not likely...or that father did nothing to those involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really!

If you didn't intend to cheat then why not test your husband FIRST! No I did the test on the other 8 guys first just to be sure. BTW if it wasn't your husbands why do any additional tests???

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
Her Story for Straying Was Funny

First, sperm is not the only thing that has DNA. She simply could have taken a swam from the cheek or even a hair sample or whatever. Second, she could have tested against the husband and if that didn't come back positive then tested the whites who seem were smaller in number than the 5 black and Latino.

Either the author is careless to work out this point to give an excuse for the straying OR Jake is an idiot if the author purposely worked out the story as laid out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

jpb, u have outlived ur usefulness,,,,,GO AWAY

ur nothing more than cucky rapist

1 star. the few good tales u have hadv are few and far between.

1 star

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 6 years ago
Somewhere

JPB is laughing his ass off...at all the annonybirds who are so clueless that they take this story seriously...the story was entertaining...it’s fiction...for entertainment folks! Another JPB classic for the books. For those who didn’t like it...he’s written a few hundred others that may be more acceptable. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic story

I enjoyed every line of this story. Easy 5 *.

But I’d really like someone like “finishthedamnedstory” to make a continuance here.

Me?... I really don’t have the talent

But I expect (more so... wish) someone else does.

rjm2rjm2over 6 years ago
Great job JPB

I really liked this story. Easily a 5 * rating for me. As always, I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmm . . ., mistake, or clever long term end game?

If he divorces her, he gets, what, some satisfaction, preservation of dignity, assertion of his macho image? But then he loses his family life with his children, a wicked crazy sex partner, when she's not out getting the occasional strange cock, and lots and lots and lots of money. If he stays with the faithless bitch, he stays in position to implement his long term strategy, seducing her mother, Regina.

If father is like daughter, he's fucking around on his wife too. Once Regina figures out that both her husband and her daughter are cheaters, she will relent and let Jacob have her. I could see them ending up long term. Anyway, that's my take on the obvious bullshit about needing to fuck 5 men for a DNA test. When Jacob first confronted her about her cheating, she just shut up and had no reply or alibi. It wasn't until the next day that she rolled out her preposterous excuse. Why not immediately explain her supposed DNA fucking? Uh, she hadn't had time to fabricate that excuse, yet. I figure she's a reluctant but compulsive occasional cheater, and will periodically satisfy her urge for strange cock.

As long as Regina remains a possible goal, Jacob will enjoy the children and the money, and the whore. If he hasn't scored Regina by the time the kids are grown and gone, Jacob will be out the door right behind them.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Well Done

Another classic to add to your masterful list. Thanks for giving us the fruit of you efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another JPB Classic!

An engaging story with well written characters full of genuine human flaws and insecurities along with a fun, compelling narrative. You know this is just begging for a sequel, don't you?

Awesome job, sir. 5*

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Good to see.

A JPB story, they are always entertaining.

Looking at the other stories posted today I see a cuck lost the plot, MarkMadden does not like us mean people commenting or low voting on his "stories"

Tough shit snowflake, take a leaf out of bobs book and actually write something that is not pure shit.

Again gg on this story Bob, well written and interesting.

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
wanted to see him bed

the Mom

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
DNA, AGAIN!

I'm sorry, I just can't get past the DNA issue.

Before anyone starts, yes, I know this is fiction. I commenting WITHIN the reality of the story.

This is a supposedly intelligent woman, supposedly capable of taking over the firm from her father.

While the sequence isn't clear, she gets Jake's DNA to prove that he IS the father. Why was it necessary to get the other guys DNA to prove they weren't, and by FUCKING them?

I can only conclude that Jake is smart enough to figure this out, and knows that she's too smart to have done it for the reasons she claims, ergo she was cheating, pure and simple.

Since he admits to himself that she's probably still cheating, he should do his time, then use the threat of divorce to bed Regina, but carry out his threat this time!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 6 years ago
5 stars

Great read Mr Bob .... i like the flawed dna testing theory on the slut wifes part ...

Only needed hubbies dna not the gangbang boys. If only science eas a higher priority in peoples lives theyd understand the world so much beterr. Things like global warming mr Trump ... its kinda a reality.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
See what I mean about getting it right, SB ?

You would like to see the logic of the DNA and paternity issue done right.

I would like to see the reasons for cheating done right.

Maybe one day.

Lue

likeboblikebobover 6 years ago

Decent story, interest wise, the ending was really weak though.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@luedon Re: "Getting it right"

Nope, lue, two COMPLETELY different things! The DNA was a huge plot hole. She only needed HIS DNA to prove that he was the father. DISproving the other guys was a non-issue, and fucking them to get the DNA was unnecessary.

You're one of the VERY few people who want to know "why" she cheated. For the vast majority of readers, the simple fact that she cheated is enough.

Hey, I have no issue if a writer wants to write a story where her mother always put her down, so now she has self-esteem issues that she acts out by cheating. I'm just saying that if the writer decides that he/she doesn't want to go that route, it doesn't bother me either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alternative Facts

Well I'm one of the VAST majority of readers who want to know why she cheated in order to be able judge whether she is likely to do so again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

Good story that faded to 3 Star for a couple of reasons:

Lost a star with fucking all the other guys to get their DNA prior to the baby being born. As others have stated, other ways to get DNA that don't involve cheating. Beside, if she really believe the kid was his then why wouldn't she start with him? For a smart rich kid that was going to be CEO, not so bright...unless she decided she needed some strange dick and could use the DNA quest as excuse if she needed it.

Also seems like who ever fed her the X in the first place, would have been identified by her watchers and at a minimum run off by her father. I don't recall reading that.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Alternative Facts"

For such a VAST majority, I find it strange that you're only the second commenter besides luedon that I have ever seen raise the issue.

Why would READERS care if a fictional character is likely to cheat again? I can understand wanting to know how likely YOUR spouse is to cheat, and I can understand the spouse in the story being interested, but you're actually concerned if the wife in a story will cheat again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hnnn

Ok. A story has to be a bit realistic.

Instead of getting husband hair, saliva, semen, all easy to get without him knowing you are collecting for a dna. She tucks at least 5 guys? Yeah that's easier and what a normal person would do.

Sounds like she still kept cheating.

The story was written to believe it.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
It's you and me against the world, Anonymous. Re: Alternative Facts

We'll just have to form a gang of two.

I don't want a deep psychological analysis, I'd just like a story to include a believable reason why a person becomes open to cheating (however you define it), knowing that society is so strongly against it, and even the person's own moral compass may also point the other way.

And facile explanations such as 'lack of communication' and 'not enough sex at home' are absolute rubbish. They are symptoms, just as infidelity is itself a symptom.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was a good financial move for him but how come there was never a test for diseases before he agreed. Also as soon as he knew she was cheating he should’ve call in the parants and her to demand the test monthly because he wanted to live not to mention putting the unborn child at risk. He could stay and keep getting money but fuck others discreetly when he could. Even with my thoughts on what he should do I’m not sure even with all the money and job guarantees I would want to fuck her knowing she would fuck any dirt bag . Those guys drugged her then fucked her. The father knows his daughter was drugged but kept this guys working for him , I don’t think so. Even if he knows she’s a pig they drugged her . They would not only been let go they would’ve suffered a brutal beating with there dicks being on the worst end of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Striking

This is one of your more interesting stories, JPB! The scenario was novel and I do thank you for not having Jake screwing his mother-in-law, and the converse. Although not an actual final ending, I really liked the story.

Carry on Rob,

Tiny Tim

carvohicarvohiover 6 years ago
Well I'll be...

a JPB junkie.

Like other comment writers, I seldom read a story from a new writer unless it gets a really good comment from a known writer, but a JPB is always good. Hey what's with Black and Randi? JPB is as kind and considerate as a man can be. Doesn't that sound a little bit sexist?

This story was good, got a five, but this was a time when I really did want a little more. I needed another four or five pages. Jake knew, what with her silly alibi about the seventh month sex that Toni couldn't stay faithful. Jake knew, but he'd take it because he did love the skank, and he did love the little girl. Yeah, Jake was no hard ass, he was a wimp. Not that it was all that bad, he could've figured something out to keep her closer to home. Maybe a couple more pregnancies, and maybe zoning in on the old gang bangers, no violence but maybe a little suasion.

JPB you're the best!

Jedd Clampett

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 6 years ago
...... I call BS on her excuse!

If the child was proven to be his by DNA, why did she need to have sex with the other guys... No need to run the other guys DNA if she runs his....

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 6 years ago
Good JPB story

A good JPB story - better than most since I felt it had an ending and didn’t leave me wanting more or wondering if there is a part/chapter 2.

Overall well worth the time to read! A since thank you for continuing to write for this site!!!

Please keep writing and I will keep reading!

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
Plot

A great plot and for the most part believable. Her testing the others at the gang bang pushed the limit of reality. Well written, good dialogue, interesting side plots (i.e. mother-in-law), well described settings, and extremely well written sex scenes. A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
getting better...?

Saw a little of the old jpb in this story. Wish the mother in law was a gangbang slut too. This was one the better stories from the last 3 or 4 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lol

Just so I understand, the body guards were there only to protect Toni from being kidnapped. Reminds me of the commercial: 'I'm not a security guard, I'm a security monitor. There's a robbery' The guards were probably standing in a corner beating their meat making sure none of the gangbang participants got any kidnapping ideas.

Jake is hunched over the sink doing dishes and drying them by hand. Jake and Toni need to shell out a little dough for what most homeowners today would consider an essential kitchen appliance; a dishwasher. Hope they have indoor plumbing.

Liked this story a lot, despite some of the questionable plot points brought up by a number of commenters, until then end. Why couldn't JPB let there be a happily-ever-after ending. Seems he worked so hard for that, then just threw it away with a couple of sentences at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The bar is set really low

I read some comments and I see that the bar is set really low. Maybe it's because most of the last published aren't good at all. Of course, you're a great storyteller, but the pplot itself was plain stupid and full of the fucked up things that have almost became a trademark in your stories. Entertaining but I'll do what you character asked: I'll call him weak, stupid and pussy whipped. And a willing cuckold of course. Sorry, not for me.

Who_KnowsWho_Knowsabout 6 years ago
Bob's problem is that he's a sociopath

And he therefore can't help but write all his characters as sociopaths.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
Just because JPB puts words on paper, doesn't mean it has to make sense

No criticism necessary. The story is just nonsense. The flaws are apparent. It would be a waste of time and energy to list them all. But I think it was meant that way. It would be hard to believe that with the experience that JPB has, he could think that this plot would be taken seriously by his dedicated readers.

JPB has talent and can tell a story. Unfortunately, that talent can't make a dumb plot into an interesting read. This is a one time read and infinitely forgettable. Let's not get too cerebral about it.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 6 years ago
so?

she had his dna to to a paternity test and confirm the kid was his, why fuck 5 guys for theirs?

iknow it's fiction, i know it's just a story but it was truly crap.

should have been titled "lives of the sex obsessed morons"

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 6 years ago

Toni's rationalisation is the stupidest one I've heard in a while.

There's so many other ways to get DNA, it is clearly just an excuse, and having the husband buy it completely breaks my SoD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Doubt

From the story; “I know that in my mind lurks the thought "Once a cheater always a cheater" so I'm always going to wonder if she does or doesn't. Human nature people; we all have it and it isn't going to go away.” Doubt is like an itch that you can’t scratch. At first you try to ignore it and maybe you can for a time. It always comes back and with increasing demand to be scratched. If you don’t scratch it, it drives you crazy. How long can Jake ignore it? When he can’t take it anymore, what will he do to scratch that itch? What if he’s right? Or more importantly, what if he’s wrong and she never cheated? I can imagine that she would find out about his doubts and that will affect the marriage, the deal, the business, and most especially their girl. But either way, who wants to stay in a marriage with out trust?

Bob, I am guessing that you are done with the story. Can anyone try to write a 2nd chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry Anon...

...Bob writes for an audience of one: this guy named Bob, Just Plain Bob. If you don't like his stuff, you can quit reading it. I think he'll get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He not only isn't tough

He is a man who're. I find people who sell themselves for money to be cheap and despicable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

What a masterpiece.

There are few besides Just Plain Bob who can think up all the intricacies and twists in a story such as this.

I just read through several JPB blah or ugh stories to find this gem. Now I can go to bed.

Paul in Oklahoma

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951almost 6 years ago
sorry, there's still a trillion or so DNA tests to run

1 test would prove his paternity. If he isn't, then f* * * around to find the father. Any other "DNA" sample gathering is just her being a slut. Add that they all work for her and with him proves she has NO respect for him or her marriage.

Bye bye cheater!

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 6 years ago
So retarded

The following sentence is the dumbest thing I have ever read;

"Do you think I went to all the trouble of testing those guys and didn't test you at the same time?"

Gee, maybe do that test first, and not fuck every non-white lover to get samples??

DERPITY DERP!

What a dipshit ending. Unbelievably stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That's no way to live

He can't trust his wife. Get a divorce. Get visitation with Reggie (I notice no other child has been conceived) and move on with your life. Why put yourself in a position where you constantly worry? Stress is a killer. He's an idiot. Find a new job and move on. Horrible ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Page 4

So if she was going to run a DNA test on hubby, why didn't she do that first so if it matched she wouldn't have to do the others?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
So

he's a gold digger?

KRD19254KRD19254over 5 years ago

Major plot hole.... She only needed Jake's sperm/DNA to verify Jake is Reggie's daddy. This time she was NOT drugged, she willfully CHEATED with five guys as a ruse in seeking DNA that's not needed. JPB you expect us to believe she is smart enough to be the CEO too?

This is also where daddy totally blundered his company down a shit-hole in making his self centered bitch daughter CEO. Daddy needed to work a deal with Jake to take over as son-in-law CEO and a man who got up the ladder the hard way and understands people - something Toni knows nothing about.

Daddy needs to keep the temptation of CEO power away from Toni or her ego will will push her into CHEATING again and Jake will walk. Actually daddy needs to put in place for Jake an iron-clad post-nup stripping Toni of all children custody, putting Jake as trustee for the kids, IF she ever CHEATs again.

As the story ended I see a divorce coming as her past ego will come back with her new found CEO power - she will trade up (when she finds a willing +9") remember she loves sex.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I'm with them

Why not just test Jake's DNA ? Why did she have to have the other five guys. Simply because she wanted to. Jake sold out for the money. He could still have been in his daughter's life without being a cuck. Not one of JPB's best in my opinion.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why would Jake believe her?

Any man in his position, given their history, gets his own, independent, DNA check. Then, regardless of how the test comes out, he starts looking for another job. And starts planning his life out, going forward without Toni. Why? You said it yourself in the last paragraph of the story. He was "always going to wonder". Why would anyone voluntarily live his life like that? Talk about stressing yourself into an early grave. Pretty good story. God awful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHY WONDER?

Several commenters wonder about the last paragraph that says Jake will always wonder. They wonder why you stay married if you wonder. Explanation: .read Just Plain Bob's open letter titled For Those Who Wondered in his Submissions (it's also in Literotica Discussion Board under the title Open Letter From Just Plain Bob. But it's easier to access in his Submissions page). This will show that with JPB'S mentality, he is going to wonder no matter who he marries, even if it's Mother Teresa. A little worse for a woman known to have cheated, but basically any woman is a potential cheater -- after all, she is a woman. I'm just saying. Put yourself in his head. Read For Those Who Wondered.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucked other guys to eliminate them from the pool?

TOTAL BULLSHIT!!! All she had to do is have an easy prenatal paternity test done. She's as stupid as the day is long. Having a slut like this for a wife would be hell on Earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It was a gaping plothole that she just didn't use Jake's material to establish paternity. Or if it's just the shittiest excuse ever, it's just as big a plothole for Jake to believe her.

This story really needs a rewrite. Though sadly JPB never seemed to have learned how to rewrite stories, or he just doesn't give a damn about whether his stories actually are god or not.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS