Jake and Antonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until now.

When I asked her to leave the office she didn't. She just stood there looking at me. After several very long moments she asked:

"You like your job? Like the pay and benefits?"

I knew where she was going so I cut her off at the pass.

"Not enough to put up with your sorry ass."

She gave me a look I couldn't decipher and then turned and left. After she was gone I couldn't help but wonder if the kid was really mine and that of course was followed by the thought that if the kid was mine it would sure fuck up my life. I put the thoughts out of my mind and got back to reviewing the contract I was checking when Toni first came into the room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wasn't expecting it when one week after my visit from Toni Charles Wellington Byrns walked into my office and sat down in the chair across from my desk. Before I could even say "Good morning Mr. Byrns he said:

"I'm sure you have some idea of why I'm here."

I was pretty sure I did, but I said "Not the foggiest sir."

The look he gave me said "You can't lie worth shit" and then he said "My daughter has informed me of her condition and says that you are responsible."

"And I am certain that she is wrong."

"How can you be certain?"

I really didn't give a rat's ass about Toni, but even I wasn't asshole enough to tell her father why I didn't believe I was the guilty party so I said:

"I will admit to having sexual relations with your daughter, but I had them in a rather unique situation. A situation that makes her claim rather dubious. If you want to know more you will need to get that information from your daughter."

"I'll do that" he said and he got up and left my office. As the door closed behind him I was already mentally putting together my resume.

I wasn't surprised when on Thursday, two days later, I was summoned to the office of Mr. Byrns. I had no idea of what to expect, but that I might leave his office unemployed was not lost on me. He asked me to have a seat and then sat looking at me silently for several seconds and then:

"I've had a long talk with Antonia and she did confess to me what happened. Given that I can certainly understand your reluctance to step up and accept responsibility, but my daughter is certain that you are the father of the child and I believe that she is right."

I was getting ready to stand up and say "fuck you old man" and walk, but he either sensed it or figured that is what I was going to do and he said:

"Hold on a second before you go off on me. You are an intelligent man and I'm sure you can understand my reasoning. Follow along if you will. My daughter is spoiled rotten and yes I'm responsible for it. My wife suffered complications when Antonia was born; complications that prevented her from ever conceiving again. Knowing that Antonia was the only child we would ever have we treated her like the treasure she was to us. In simple, she became my little princess so yes I did spoil her rotten. If she wanted it and it was in my power to get it for her I did.

"Like you do with most treasures you do your best to protect them. Because of my position and wealth there was always the possibility that someone or some group of someone's would try to use my daughter for gain. You have never seen them because they are very good at what they do, but the fact is that Antonia has always had protection near. It may surprise you to know that I even know the very first words you ever spoke to my daughter. Does "Up yours bitch" strike a chord in your memory? That's how close her protection was.

"I'm fully aware of what kind of relationship you have had with my daughter. You have no idea of how many times Antonia has stomped through the house cursing you for doing this, that or something. It is because I know of this relationship that I believe that Antonia is right when she says that you are the father of her child. Think on it Jacob; would someone who dislikes you as much as she does want you in her life? Would anyone who knows how you feel about her want anything to do with you? To me the answer is not just no, but hell no! What goes on in the minds of women is something I can't begin to fathom, but something in Antonia's mind is telling her that you are the father of her child so given the circumstances if Antonia says the father is you I believe her.

"That brings up the question of what to do about it. I do not want my daughter to be an unmarried mother. Among other things it would stain my social standing, but that is only a minor outcome. I do not want my grandchild born a bastard."

He looked at me expecting me to say something so I said "I understand your thought process and how you have come to believe she is right when she fingers me. That doesn't mean that I accept it. There were seven other men in that room when I got there and at least one I know of who had already left. I have no idea of how many others may have been there and left before I got there or how many may have shown up after I left so for sure there are at least eight other possibilities. If I was certain the child was mine I would step up and do the right thing, but any of those other eight could be the father.

"Add to that fact one of the eight was black and one was Latino. You and Toni convince me to step up and the child comes out black or with Latino coloring or features and how is that going to make me look? Like a chump or a cuckold. I don't want that any more than you want the stain on your social standing.

"And I have a question. What happened to Toni's protection? How did she end up in that room to begin with?"

"They were there, but they were not supposed to interfere with her life. Only to protect her from being kidnaped. They knew where she was and they had all possible exits covered so no one could get her out of the building against her will."

He gave me another of his long silent looks and then said "What is it going to take to get you to accept your responsibility?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Simple enough Jacob; what will it cost me to get you to step up?"

"How much you got?"

He got a "Gotcha" look on his face and I smiled because he thought he could buy me off. Then he asked me to give him a figure and I said:

"No sir. This is your party so you get to do the numbers."

"All right then; how about a hundred thousand to marry Antonia and a hundred thousand for every year you stay married."

"Not enough."

"How much then?"

"How much you got?"

"This is getting us nowhere."

"That's because you don't understand. You don't have enough. No matter what figure you put out there it isn't going to be enough. Why would I, or any sane man for that matter, marry a woman who doesn't even like him. You want me to enter into a loveless marriage just so you won't have a blemish on your social standing? Not going to happen. No sir; just not going to happen."

"No Jacob; it is you who doesn't understand. I'm not talking marriage forever. I'm talking a marriage that will last for at least one year after the child is born. After that a quiet divorce. You like your job?"

"I love my job, but not enough to marry Toni just to keep it."

"Not where I was going. How about this? You agree to marry Antonia and I'll give you one hundred thousand. The day you marry here I'll give you another hundred thousand. You stay married for a year after the baby is born and on her first birthday I'll give you two hundred and fifty. Your wedding present from me will be the house of your choosing put in your name only so you will keep it when you divorce Antonia. There will be a signed prenuptial agreement that you will keep the house and all your money. In addition, you will have guaranteed lifetime employment at ZYX with guaranteed promotions and raises. You could very well reach VP status by the time you are thirty-five."

"You will put all of that in a legally enforceable document?"

"I will."

"How is Toni going to feel about it?"

"She will go along with it. Don't forget she approached you expecting you to marry her and make the child legitimate."

"There is still one minor problem and one large one. If I marry Toni I doubt that we will have a happy and fulfilled union. I doubt I will be able to go without sex for a year and a half or so. The prenup is going to have to allow me a discreet sex life outside the marriage without being penalized for it.

"Lastly is this. I'm still not buying into the idea that I'm the child's father. I'm not forgetting there was one black and one Latino at the affair and for all I know there could have been an oriental who left before I got there or showed up after I left. If the child is anything except white Caucasian I can walk away and still get the 250k I would have gotten if I stayed the full year."

"I find that acceptable. I'll see to it."

"So all we need to do is get Toni to agree to it."

"She already has."

"How could she? I didn't even know I was going to do it until now."

Byrns pointed to the intercom on his desk and said "It has been on since you walked into the room and she is in the conference room listening. If anything was said that she wasn't willing to agree to she would have let me know by speaking up. Are we good to go Antonia?"

"Yes daddy."

"All we need to do now is to plan the wedding and I'll get your mother on it right away."

"I've already called her."

He shut of the intercom and said "I do have to admit to being a bit curious. Why, given the way you felt about Antonia, did you even have sexual relations with her?"

"She didn't see me come into the room and I knew if I could do her without her knowing and then let her see me it would really piss her off."

"I can see it. Conference room is the third door on the right as you leave the office. Perhaps now would be a good time to speak to your fiancée."

I stood up to leave and he said "Welcome to the family Jacob."

I was maybe just a little sarcastic as I said "Glad to be part of the family dad" just before I walked out the door.

I went to the conference room and found Toni sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in front of her. I took a chair opposite her and asked:

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you want to saddle yourself with me? I'll bet anyone of the bunch that was there that night would jump at the deal your dad just made me. Why not one of them? You must have had a feeling for whoever it was that got you into that room. Why not him?"

"The why you is simple. I know, and don't ask me how, but I just know you are the one who did the deed and I want my baby to know his father; his biological father, not just someone he can call dad as he grows up. As far as feelings for anyone in that room goes the fact is I didn't have any. I found out after things were over that one of them had laced my drinks with Ecstasy. I was drunk and that combined with the effects of the drug had me unaware of what I was doing until things got started and then I got into it.

"I really got into it as I'm sure you saw. By the time you got there I'd been pretty much fucked sober. I don't regret it. It is going to be one of my better memories. It isn't something I ever want to do again, but I'm glad I got to experience it the one time. That brings up the thing you told daddy about getting your sex outside the marriage. You won't have to it I have anything to say about it. What you saw in that hotel room is the real me. I love sex and I'm going to want all you have to give. His will not be just a marriage of convenience as far as I am concerned. Are you with me on this?"

"I'll do my part. As far as sex goes you don't have to be in love with someone just to fuck them. You don't even have to like them. We proved that in that hotel room."

She gave me a long look and then said "Yes we did, didn't we."

"So now what?"

"As soon as I heard you agree to daddy's proposal I called my mom and she's on the case. Figure on a wedding before I start to show. Say two months or thereabout. We need to start dating to establish that we are a couple."

"Why? It isn't as if no one will figure out we only got married because you got pregnant."

"I thought daddy made it clear to you he didn't want a stain on his social standing. We need to put up a good front. I'm certain you can see he expects you to put on a good show given what he has offered you to step up and take me on."

I did have to admit she had a point there. And if she meant what she said about her sexual desires it wouldn't be all that hard for me to go along with the program.

"Okay, but I'm leaving it in your hands."

"There is a charity ball Saturday night and daddy is on the committee and I'm expected to go. It can be our first date. It is being held in the downtown Hilton ballroom. I have already arranged for a room for the night because I don't drink and then drive and I always drink at those types of affairs. You know where I live. Pick me up at six."

As I went back to my office I was thinking on what I'd just committed to. Then I thought about what I was going to get out of it and I smiled.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday at six I rang the doorbell at Toni's apartment. When she answered the door my cock instantly sprang to attention. I'd always known that Toni was a sexy looking bitch, but I'd never seen her like that. Little black dress, four inch CFMs and a simple string of pearls around her neck. She didn't have much make up on, but what little she had was perfect.

My cock was throbbing at the sight and at that moment all I wanted was to skip the charity thing and go straight to her bedroom and spend the night fucking her. She saw the look on my face and the lust in my eyes and smiled.

"Down boy; you'll get it but not until later."

I didn't say much on the way to the Hilton, but Toni chattered away.

"This isn't going to be as bad as you think. I fully intend to be the best wife you could hope for. I'll admit the circumstances are a bit unique, but I'm going to do my best to see that you won't regret marrying me. I'll bust my butt to see to it that you don't take the easy out daddy offered you at the end of the baby's first year. I want my baby's daddy to be here for him or her full time.

"I know that you don't believe you are the father, but I know you are and I'll be proven right when the child arrives. When we get up tomorrow I'd like to go house hunting. I know daddy said a home of your own choosing, but I'm going to be living there with you and there are a few things I'd like to have. An in ground swimming pool that I can do laps in and I would like a hot tub. A real fireplace and not one of those gas log ones would be nice and a fairly large outside patio for entertaining in good weather. I think four bedroom would be about right. A spare for guests and a room for each of the kids."

"You already know you are carrying twins?"

"No, but I'd like more than one. I'd like to have them fairly close together, but we can decide on that later."

I just shrugged and let her ramble on about what she would like in a house, how she would like to set up the kid's rooms, what she would like in the way of furnishings and on and on and on. Truth be told I wanted pretty much what she wanted in the way of a house, but what got me was the way she was assuming that we were going to be a couple forever.

I didn't see that happening, but I kept my mouth shut. No sense in poisoning the relationship. We were going to be together for almost two years so I might as well see to it that they were fairly trouble free years.

Toni and I knew several of the people at the event and I saw the looks on their faces when I entered the ballroom with Toni on my arm. I'm sure they were having a hard time believing what they were seeing. Welcome to the club I thought as I escorted Toni to the table where we would sit with her mother and father.

I'd seen Mrs. Byrns with her husband at other social events I'd attended, but I'd never met her. We were introduced and I could tell from the look on her face that she wasn't all that enthused to meet me. I thought to myself "Tough shit lady; I'm not all that happy about being here either."

Things were cordial and the conversation was general in nature. Mrs. Byrns asked me about myself and I put it down to her wanting to know her future son in law better. As I talked with her I was wondering about her. I couldn't figure out if she was a 'trophy wife' or just a woman who aged well. The woman was hot! Hot with a capital H.

Mrs. Byrns was what was being called a MILF these days. I'd do her. I'd do her in a heartbeat and a couple of others at the table knew it as I was to find out when the meal and speeches were over and the dancing started.

When the first song started Toni stood up and said "Come on darling; they are playing our song" so I got up and followed her out onto the floor. As I took her in my arms I said:

"Our song? How did it get to be our song?"

"It is the very first song we have ever danced to so that makes it ours."

I started out holding her a bit away from me, but she moved in close and whispered in my ear:

"We are supposed to be a loving couple so act like we are."

I pulled her tight to me and as we did a turn her leg touched my erection. She tilted her head back and looked at my face as she said:

"Did I cause that or was it my mother?"

I didn't see any reason not to be up front about it so I said "A little bit of both. You gave me one when you opened the door and I saw you when I picked you up. I got it back again sitting opposite your mom."

"I hope I look that good when I'm forty-three. Don't get your hopes up. I don't believe she has ever stepped out on daddy. When you dance with her try not to poke her with your thingy. I wouldn't want her to get any ideas."

I smiled as I thought I wouldn't mind her getting ideas especially if they were the right ones. The tune ended and I walked Toni back to our table. When we got there Mrs. Byrns stood up, said "My turn" and then led me back out onto the floor. As I took her in my arms she asked:

"Was I any good?"

"What?"

"Was I any good? I'm pretty good at reading faces and I could read your thoughts from the look on your face. You were mentally fucking me so what I want to know is was I any good."

I smiled and said "You were superb."

She gave me a look I couldn't read and then said "Is this what my daughter has to look forward to? You lusting after other women?"

"I have lusted after women since I was thirteen years old. It is a lifetime habit and I'm not likely to break it now. But it is like a lot of other things in my life that I wanted, but couldn't have. I've always wanted to do Brittany Spears and Catherine Zeta Jones. I know it won't happen, but the lustful thoughts aren't going to go away. I guess I can add you to the list now."

Just then her leg hit my erection and she smiled up at me.

"Thanks for the compliment" and she reached down and rubbed my stiff cock through my pants as she said "That's the most you will ever get out of me."

"You shouldn't have even given me that much. Now I'm going to want more and though it might be a lost cause my ego and pride will demand that I try."

"Back to my question. Is what my daughter is getting a cheating husband?"

"I know you know why your daughter and I are getting married. It isn't a match made in heaven and there sure as hell isn't any love involved."

"Maybe, but I know she intends to try hard and I had hoped that you might at least be inclined to try and meet her halfway."

The tune ended and I walked her back to the table. While I'd been dancing with her mother Toni had been out on the floor with a guy we had gone to school with and she got back to the table the same time her mother and I did. The next tune was a fast one so we sat it out. We sipped our drinks and made general conversation until the next slow tune came around. Before I had a chance to ask Toni if she wanted to dance a guy came up and asked Toni for a dance. She started to get up and I said: