Jake and Antonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is customary and just good manners to ask the lady's date if he would mind if you borrowed her for a dance."

"Don't be silly Jake. Come on Ralph" she said as she got up and headed for the dance floor with him."

I tossed down my drink, stood up and said "It's been nice people" to the folks at the table. "Have fun and goodnight." And I left.

I was almost to my apartment when my cell went off. A quick glance at the screen showed me the call was from Toni and I let it go to voicemail. There were two more calls from her before I pulled into my slot at the apartment. I shut off the car, took the phone and deleted the messages and then turned it off. Once in the apartment I unplugged the land line and went to bed.

I got up at nine and headed over to the Waffle House for breakfast. After eating I stopped at Office Depot for printer paper and a black ink cartridge for my printer and headed home. Toni's car was in one of my two assigned parking places and I pulled in and parked in the other one and she got out of her car and was standing on the sidewalk waiting for me when I got out of the car.

"Why haven't you taken my calls" she asked as I walked past her without slowing down or saying a word. She turned and followed me.

"Damn it Jake; answer me!"

I put the key in the door, opened it, stepped inside and then shut the door in her face. She started pounding on the door and yelling at me and I ignored her, but I guess the neighbors didn't. She had been pounding on the door and yelling at me for about twenty minutes when the police car showed up. Two cops got out of the car and walked up to Toni.

"Excuse me Miss, but we have received a citizen complaint that you are creating a disturbance here. We have to ask you to leave."

Toni being Toni said "I'm not leaving until the asshole who lives here opens this door and talks to me."

"I'm sorry Miss, but you will be leaving. It can happen one of two ways. You can move along on your own or we will move you along. Our way is a bit messy. We will handcuff you, place you in the car and take you down to the station and book you for disturbing the peace and creating a public disturbance. You will then spend the rest of the weekend in jail until you can appear in front of a judge on Monday morning."

The old me would have let it happen, but I had a deal with her father, the intent of which was to prevent a social embarrassment and Toni going to jail could be an embarrassment to her father. I opened the door and said to the two officers:

"I'm sorry that my pigheadedness caused you guys to have to come here. I'll let her in."

The two looked at each other and the one of them said to me "Have a good day sir" and they left. Toni was no sooner in the door when she lit into me.

"How could you embarrass me like that? To just take off and leave me there. Have you any idea of what it felt like to come back to the table, find you gone and have everyone there looking at me with pity on their faces?"

"Of course I knew what it felt like. It was the same look I got when you ignored me and got up to dance with the guy. What I said to him should have told you I did not want you to dance with him, but you ignored me, called me silly and then got up and left the table with him. I saw pity on every face at that table. Everyone at that table saw the way you disrespected me and got up to dance with the guy."

"That's a crock of shit Jake; I didn't disrespect you. It was only a dance; just a stupid meaningless dance."

"No it wasn't. We were at that dance because you told me we had to put on a good front so people would see us as a loving couple. Would a loving fiancé ignore the wishes of her intended especially in such a public setting as that ball? I think not. Did you even stop to think about why I said what I said? It was clear to everybody within hearing that I did not want you to dance with the guy and it was just as clear to those who heard it that you were saying "Fuck you Jake" when you got up from the table and left with him. And why did I object to him? Did you forget that he was one of the guys who fucked you at your gangbang?"

Her face turned a bit pale when I said that. Apparently she had forgotten.

"Then there is the fact that he might actually be the father of what you are carrying and that is why you wanted to dance with him. Keep him in touch just in case. But the bottom line for me was that you dissed me in public and that is something that I will not sit still for."

She looked down at the floor and did not say a word.

"Our relationship since the sixth grade has been one of mutual contempt and almost everyone who has known us since way back then knows it. We are supposed to be showing them that it all has changed and that now we have become a loving couple, but your actions Saturday showed everyone there that your contempt for me is still alive and well. You might not see it that way, but I did and I'm the one who counts when it comes to what I'm thinking.

"You need to get it in your head that we need to erase or overcome what the people who have known us since the sixth grade know and believe if we are going to sell this marriage to everyone."

"I'm sorry. I didn't think."

"I know. You just reacted toward me the same way you always have."

"I'll do better."

"You are going to have to or I'll walk away from the deal I made."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She did do better, but it wasn't easy for her. She was strong willed and used was to getting her way, but I wasn't her father and I didn't spoil her rotten like he did.

Over the next month we looked for a house and I finally found one with all the features we wanted and her father lived up to his side of the bargain. It was put in my name only and at the closing Toni and I signed the prenuptial agreement. It basically stated that in the case of a divorce both parties would retain whatever assets they had when the marriage took place.

We attended several parties and social events and Toni had learned her lesson. When asked for a dance she always looked to me for a yes or no and she honored my wishes in the matter.

One of the common occurrences at the social affairs was that her mom and dad were usually there and I almost always had two or three dances with Toni's mother. Regina Byrns was a hottie and she knew she turned me on. I knew that I would never get a shot at her, but that didn't stop me from flirting heavily with her. "Maybe in your dreams" was the usual response I got from her. Like I said, she was unobtainable, but I still got a kick out of trying. I don't know if Mr. Byrns realized it, but Toni did and she would get after me about it. I always told her I was just trying to line up a replacement for her if things didn't work out for us.

"Why waste your time on her? She's completely sold on my daddy."

"Have you seen her slap me yet. Have you seen her do anything at all to shut me down?"

That usually got me something like "You are never going to give me up. You love my pussy too much to ever do that."

She had a valid point there. She had meant what she said that day back in the conference room when she said "I love sex and I'm going to want all you have to give." She still had her apartment to keep up appearances until the wedding, but most nights found it empty because she was at my new house with me. We were getting it on five, six and sometimes seven times a week.

Surprisingly enough we were getting along well together and it looked like she was figuring that we were going to be a couple forever. I wasn't having the same thoughts. I still didn't believe the baby was mine and as well as we were getting along it still wasn't well enough that I would be around after the time I'd signed up for. It all depended in the DNA check. If it wasn't mine I would honor my agreement to stay for a year. There were DNA tests that could be done before the child was born, but I didn't want to do one of them. It would be bad enough to stick around for a year after the baby's birth knowing it wasn't mine so I wasn't going to add another seven months on top of it.

The wedding took place and we honeymooned at St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands for two weeks. By the time we got back home I was wondering if I should maybe tell Toni to go have a gangbang or two to take the pressure off me. She had not lied when she said she would take all I had to give. There were actually nights when I pushed her away. This from a guy who had once said he could never get enough pussy.

Toni brought some other surprises with her when she came to me. She was a better cook than my mother and believe me that was saying something. She was also a neat freak and kept the house spotless. It was all moonlight and roses at the house, but it was a totally different story at work. Daddy had picked his retirement date and his successor. He would be leaving in two years. Toni was no longer his PA; she was now an Executive VP which is the title she would hold until daddy stepped down and she stepped up to take his place and even though I was her hubby she cut me absolutely no slack.

When my production numbers went down she called me into her office and reamed my butt. When I pointed out that production was down because one of the milling machines was broken and the manufacturer was out of stock on the part we needed. She said:

"That's just an excuse. You are in charge so fix the damned problem."

I was so pissed at her attitude that I didn't tell her I had already fixed the problem. I'd called around to several manufacturers that used milling machines and I found one who used the same make of machine that we used and who stocked spare parts and who had the part we needed. I arranged to buy the part and it should arrive FedEx in the morning. I had then called the manufacturer, found out what parts failed the most often and then ordered those parts so we would have a spare parts supply if we had problems in the future.

I left her office and by a half hour before quitting time I was still so hot under the collar that I left work early. I drove over to Bud's Bar and sat down to have a few and sulk. It was BULLSHIT! The machine broke down and the part needed to fix it was out of stock at the manufacturer. No other milling machine manufacturer's part would work on our machine so I was stuck until a part became available. I didn't let that stop me. I solved the problem! But did the cunt ask me what I was going to do? Fuck no! Just give me a ration of shit!

I was on my second beer when my cell went off. A look at the screen showed that the call was from Toni. I shut the phone off and smiled. I already knew what the call was about. We rode into work together. I'd drop her off at corporate headquarters and go to the plant and at quitting time I'd go pick her up and we would go home. She was waiting for her ride so I knew what I had to do.

I ordered another beer.

It was ten when I got home and the house was dark. I wondered if she was even home. I saw her purse on the kitchen sideboard when I turned on the light so I knew she was home. Probably already in bed. That she was in bed was a certainty because when I tried to go into the bedroom I found the door locked. Any other time I would probably just shrugged and gone to one of the other bedrooms (it was a four bedroom house) but I was still pissed at her and eight beers hadn't helped my judgement any. I didn't bother to knock and try to talk her into opening the door; I just reared back and put my foot hard into the area of the door knob and kicked the door open.

Toni was in bed and probably asleep, but the door crashing open woke her up. She still wasn't fully awake when I reached her, grabbed her arm and pulled her out of bed. I dragged her, kicking and screaming all the way, to one of the other bedrooms, opened the door and shoved her in.

"You forget who owns this house bitch and I will not be locked out of anything in MY house."

I went back to our bedroom, undressed and got in bed. I was a bit surprised when she didn't follow me and start bitching at me. I guess I surprised her. She'd never seen that side of me. I guess she thought she had me so pussy whipped that I would just go to a spare room and we could talk in the morning.

She was already up and gone in the morning when I got up. I was just a bit pissed at myself when I looked at the door. The night before I was just too bent out of shape to take the time to think about fixing the damage and who was going to have to do it.

The milling machine part showed up at 9:15 and we had the machine up and running 10:30. I didn't hear from Toni during the day and at quitting time I swung by Home Depot and got what I needed to fix the door. Luckily the door itself had survived and I only had to replace the door jamb.

Toni was home when I got there and she had dinner on the stove. Even though we had a formal dining room we usually ate in the kitchen when there was only two of us. When I walked into the kitchen she went to the fridge, got a beer, opened it and set it down on the table for me. She had a bottle of Merlot opened for her and there was a half full glass on the table.

"Dinner will be ready in ten. Want to talk about yesterday?"

"What's to talk about?"

"Your attitude for one thing. You knew coming into this marriage that I was going to end up being your boss. I wouldn't be much of a boss if I let you slide just because you are my husband."

"I don't expect you to let me slide, but what I do expect is a little common courtesy. If you treat all your employees like you treated me yesterday you are going to have a lot of good people bailing out on you. Your problem is that you have been Miss High and Mighty for so long you have never learned how to deal with people. Instead of jumping my ass as soon as I was in your office you should have done something like "The numbers in your department are dropping Jake. What's going on?"

"Then I could tell you why, let you know I had identified the problem and had acted to fix it. But that isn't the way you handled it was it?"

"Sorry, but I'm new at this being in charge stuff. I worry that everybody will think I'm only a VP because daddy owns the place and I really don't know shit about what I'm doing. I guess I go a bit overboard to let people know I'm in charge and can do the job. Why didn't you pick me up after work?"

"Because I didn't want to be around you. The mood I was in when I left your office was still alive and well at quitting time. If I'd been in the car with you on the way home I'm afraid that things would have been said that would have had some far reaching consequences. I felt it would be better in the long run to stay away from you until I cooled down some."

She nodded as though she understood and then got up and started dishing up dinner. Over dinner I told her what I'd done on the milling machine problem and that it was up and running. She changed the subject to a charity auction we were supposed to attend on Friday and then she asked if we could go dancing after the auction and I said we could. When dinner was over she told me dessert would be served in the bedroom. I was about to say "Maybe later, but I need to fix the door first" but caught myself before I could. We were alone in the house so what if the door wouldn't close. She was her usual insatiable self and barely left me with enough energy to get out of bed in the morning.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next couple of months went by fairly smooth and Toni was now 'showing' and I'm sure there were some doing the math in their heads, but if they were they never mentioned it out loud. There are some women who look even sexier when they are pregnant and Toni was one of them. She went from hot to hot hot! When we attended social events or just went out to eat you could see the lust on the faces and in the eyes of the other males in the room.

Pregnancy also scrambled her hormones a bit and it seemed that she wanted even more sex than ever. Not for the first time I wondered if I wouldn't be a bit better off physically if she would sneak away for a gangbang or two.

And then I found out that she was.

I doubted that it was for gangbangs, but she was sneaking away and getting fucked. I don't know how it is with other men, but I could tell when I entered Toni's pussy that I wasn't the first one there that day. I could feel the difference. It might sound a bit farfetched to some, but when you are having sex with your significant other four or five days a week, and usually two or three times every time you get to know the feel of her. I knew what she felt like when I first entered her and how that feeling changed the second time and changed again for the third time.

That Monday night what she felt like my first time is what she usually felt like on my third time. There was no doubt in my mind, none at all, that she had fucked someone else that day and that it had happened within the last five or six hours. And that told me that whoever her lover was he worked in the same building that she did. How did I figure that? I drove her to work and I drove her home so whoever she was fucking they had to be doing it either at work or they were leaving work in his car and going somewhere to get it on and then get back to work. Add into the equation that at least five guys who were present at her gang bang worked at corporate headquarters. Guys she was already familiar with.

Did finding out that she was cheating on me bother me? Fuck yes! Was I going to do anything about it? Hell no! The deal I made with my father in law pinned me in place. I'd already received the house and the two 100k payments. I'd made the deal seriously doubting that the kid was mine so I didn't expect to be married to Toni after the kid's first birthday. That was the deal. I had to stay married to Toni for one year after the baby was born. She was two months from her due date so I had to put up with her for another fourteen months and I'd get another 250k. Could I put up with a cheating wife for $17,857.14 a month? Fucking A I could. There was also the fact that if the baby was anything other than white Caucasian I could walk away with the 250k the day the kid was born.

Toni didn't know it, but she had fucked up big time. If the baby was white Caucasian I wasn't going to do a DNA test. I kind of liked being married to Toni and unless the baby obviously wasn't mine I planned on still being there long after the baby's first birthday. All that was changed now. I'd do my time and then I was gone.

And if 'feelings' weren't enough there was the change in our routine. Once or twice a week she drove herself to work. There were 'problems' at work and she would be working late. Didn't want me to have to sit around and wait. She was always amorous when she got home and she always felt like 'the second or third time' I'd done her.

This went on through her seventh month and then it stopped. No more driving herself to work and no more of my first time feeling like my second or third. Toni started being more affectionate and even a bit clingy.

The doctor told her to refrain from sex when she entered her eighth month and no sex was driving her batty. Even though she couldn't have sex she said there was no reason for me to suffer so she started giving me blowjobs every night when we went to bed. That guilted me into getting her off orally.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was one week before her due date and we had just finished doing a sixty-nine when her water broke. I got her to the hospital and six hours later Toni pushed out a seven pound six ounce baby girl that we named Regina Marie after Toni's mother and mine. I couldn't see any resemblance to me or any member of my family so I was pretty sure she wasn't mine.

Now I had to face the problem of what to do after the baby's first birthday. It was a given that I would be divorcing Toni, but could I still work for the company she was in charge of?' 'I knew I could handle working for her as long as she treated me like any other employee, but could she do it? I doubted that she could. I believed that when I divorced her she would do everything necessary to either drive me away or can me. So did I wait for the axe to fall or find another job?