Jake and Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger left my hole again, and came back again even wetter. Now as he slid his cock in and out of my mouth he slid his finger in and out of my butt, I realized I was kind of panting and could feel my cock leaking more and more.

Suddenly the scene of the video changed totally to a group of 6 hot men! They were paired off and sixty-nining, licking and fingering buttholes, and I figure this was going to turn into a total buttfucking orgy. When Jake's finger left my hole I raised up, even against the slight pressure of his hand against my head, which he quickly released.

I sat up and couldn't really look at Jake, but he turned, grabbed the bong, fired it up, took a big rip and handed it to me with a sly grin!

I was totally excited, confused, worried, happy, horny, and a great big bong rip seemed to be just what was needed.

When I exhaled Jake gave me a broad smile and said, "Fuck Danny, that was amazing, and your are amazing, and one hell of a great first time cocksucker!"

Fuck Jake had just called me a cocksucker like it was an amazing thing! For most of my life that has been one of the cruelest insults that could be said to anyone!

Before I could respond, Jake said, "Okay stud, now it's your turn!"

He stood and his amazing almost ripped hairy body was before me in all of it's glory, but my eyes were locked on his amazing cock I had just sucked, and the evidence that I had was that it was still all wet with my spit!

Jake got to his knees between my legs and pulled my rigid cock away from my body while holding steady eye contact with me. He got a huge smile on his face and then bent down and licked my cock from my balls to the tip and back, and I almost shot my load!

I think Jake could tell how close I was so he focused his attention on my almost aching balls massaging them with his mouth and tongue. He slid his hands up my torso and played with my nipples, and followed with his mouth and sucked on each of them. You could have knocked me over with a feather when his face came close to mine and our lips briefly met!

When Jake pulled away, he had a smile on his face and I liked the expression in his eyes, I had never thought about a guy being into me, but there it was all over Jake's face.

There was some loud moaning from the video and I looked around Jake to see three men rimming three other men and really getting into it! Jake turned his head to look at the screen, looked back to me and said, "Perfect timing!" He leaned down to lick my cockhead and as he did his hands went behind my knees and raised them up high. Then his mouth slowly slithered over my ball sack again, and into the hairy area behind them. I was moaning and panting! Not only was it amazing, it was the best fucking feeling I'd ever had, but it only held that position on my list for a few seconds, because when Jake raised my legs higher his tongue slid back until he was licking my hairy hole! I wanted to start hollering it felt so fucking great!

Jake was actually tongue fucking my hole! At least his tongue was peeking inside of me just a little bit. Jake pulled away and moved back and I was disappointed that he had stopped. He stood up and moved close to me putting his cock right in my face. I didn't hesitate moving forward and taking him in my mouth for a few slurps!

He disappointed me again, by pulling it away and stepping back, but he leaned over and put his hands under my arms and pulling me to my feet. I was kind of surprised when he put his hands to his nose and sniffed them, then smiled and said, "Next time lose the deodorant, I want to see what you really smell like!"

With that he pulled me to him, our muscular bodies where against each other, I could feel our body hair tickling each other. Jake got a big smile on his face and said, "This time, kiss me for real Danny, just let go and do it!"

So wow another surprise and another line to cross with my best friend, I was about to have a real kiss with the man I had idolized and I guess actually loved for a lot of years!

I knew Danny was now ready for more, he had loved the rimming, and he had taken my cock into his mouth without being asked to do so! This was moving along nicely, and I couldn't wait to take him farther and farther! At this point, I now knew that I was going to make him mine!

I turned my face up to Jake and saw pure lust in his eyes, I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this, but I was so turned on I couldn't stop, and I really didn't want to disappoint my best friend!

As our faces came together I had butterflies in my stomach, but as soon as our lips met it was like electricity was coursing through my entire body, especially my brain and my cock, and I'll be damned if I didn't feel a bit of a tingle in my butthole, I figure that was from him playing with it.

Then the kissing really started, I didn't realize how hot just lips could be, and he was spurring me on, I was actually the first one to bring our tongues into the kiss, but Jake was all up for it, and soon he wrapped his arms tightly around me and out kiss deepened and increased in intensity!

When we broke the kiss, I heard a lot of moaning from the video, I just glanced at it and there was an entire roomful of over a dozen guys fucking in twos and threes.

Jake looked me in the eyes, and said, "I want to step this up a bit Danny, turn around, get on your knees on the couch and bend over, I want full access to your sexy butt!"

"Jake, this is totally hot, and you know you are my best friend, and I don't want to disappoint you, but I "really" don't think I want to get fucked!"

"Danny, I'm going to admit that it has crossed my mind a time or two, but I want you to remember, I've never tried to force you into doing anything that you didn't want to do, and like tonight, I have got you to try things you've never done before and I think most times you've enjoyed them. You're just out of a bad marriage and I think it's time you had some fun, and had someone want to just totally pleasure you, unlike your selfish ex! So turn around, kneel on the couch and I'm going to tongue fuck your hot ass until you scream for more!"

The look in Danny's gorgeous blue eyes was precious! It was somewhere between love, adoration and pure unbridled lust! He had already experienced things tonight way beyond his previous spectrum and loved it! Now I was going to take him to heights of pleasure and orgasm he had probably never dreamed!

I realized that Jake was right! He had taken me past boundaries in sports, travel, dining, drinking and yes now lust! I knew I would follow his lead as I always did and also knew that there would be a reward, there always was, he was never wrong about what I would enjoy!

So I leaned in and kissed him again, glanced at the orgy scene on the screen, then turned around and knelt on the couch and actually pushed my ass out for him!

Then it just came over me, I had to say it! "So Jake are you gay, or are we gay?"

I heard Jake take a deep breath, then he started slowly talking. "Well Danny, if you're asking have a been with other guys, the answer is yes, but only a few, and only if they are somewhere near as hot as you are! Average guys don't do a thing for me. I was in a bar and got picked up by this couple. They were both smoking hot. I just thought it would be a normal threeway, that they just wanted some extra dick for her. Well we got buzzed, played in the hot tub for a while, one thing led to another and I had some interaction with both of them. It was hot as fuck and we did it several times. But, my take on being gay, is more like if you're in a room full of hot men and hot women and you choose a man more times than a woman, you're probably gay. Other than that is it just a couple of guys helping each other find and experience pleasures other than mainstream.

Well in my current position on my knees ass out, that made all the sense that I needed!

When Danny turned back around and pushed his gorgeous butt out farther, I knew things would progress farther than he expected, but I also knew that he'd be fine with it, actually I was pretty certain that he'd love it!

I knelt down behind him and for a few seconds just took in the view of one of the nicest asses I've had the pleasure to view close up like this. His full round, dimpled, muscular cheeks, all milky white with a nice deep tanline above and below, and when I got him to spread his legs wider and push back even farther, his crack opening up more and exposed his tiny pink hole surrounded by a forest of thick black hair, my mouth was actually watering! I had wanted this for so long and almost couldn't believe it was finally happening!

I felt Jake kneel down behind me, nothing happened for a few seconds and I thought maybe he was just enjoying the view, it was quite a turn on that my butt turned him on so much and even more of a turn on to know that he was the first and only one to ever get such a view! Hell I hadn't even seen it!

Then I felt his strong hands make contact with my cheeks, he was slowly gliding over them, then stroking and squeezing, finally I felt the warmth of breath and the touch of soft lips, and the feel of his beard and mustache, who knew this could be so fucking hot and sexy, I was almost quivering!

First it was kissing all over my cheeks, and then some licking, the licking kept getting closer to my crack and was making me hot and nervous, but I knew that Jake knew what he was doing and that this was just going to get better and better!

I felt him reach under me and wrap his hand around my cock, it was so hard it almost hurt when he pulled it back between my legs, but when his tongue licked the precum from my slit, I no longer cared about the backward bending of my stiff cock! He slurped the head a bit, then moved forward and I turned toward him and he shared my precum with me, then went right back to the task he started.

He started slurping the pulled back and very sensitive head of my cock, then started making criss-cross motions with his tongue all the way up the shaft of my cock until he reached my ball sack. He took first one, then the other ball into his mouth and sucked and tongued them, then surprised me by taking them both and doing the same thing. He was actually pulling them back from my body a bit, and that was a good thing, even though it increased my precum leakage, I think it staved off my need to cum a bit.

The position of his face against my ass was driving me crazy while he was sucking my balls it put his nose right against my hole, as he exhaled I got a rush of warm moist air, and as he inhaled it was replaced by a cool breeze of the air he inhaled.

He finally let my balls out of his warm wet mouth slid down to the tip of my cock and licked it again, the proceed the trip back, this time slathering my balls then running his tongue over my hairy taint but when he got to my butthole he went around to the right of it, going all the way to me tailbone. I heard myself groan out loud!

Danny's manscent was driving me crazy! My nose was almost against his tight, pink, little, virgin hole, it was clean but developing a strong sweaty scent by the second. His moaning was signaling his pleasure and giving me the green light I had waited for, for so long! I continued sliding my tongue from the tip of his cock to his tailbone up and down, skirting just around his hole each time, until finally he kind of jerked his ass sideways to make my tongue slide over his hole, but I caught it happening and averted it! I had now decided I was going to make him ask for it!

I was now groaning each time Jake's tongue went up and down my crack, just missing my hole by millimeters, it was driving me crazy, he had given me a quick sample of what his tongue on my butthole felt like and now I was craving it!

Jake just kept missing my hole, I could feel it twitching in anticipation, I knew he would eventually do it, but suddenly I couldn't wait any longer! "Fuck Jake, lick my butthole!"

"Really Danny boy, you really want me to tongue fuck your hole?"

"Fuck Jake! You're driving me crazy! Yes I want your tongue, don't think I want to get fucked, but I WANT your tongue!"

"Then you shall have it!"

Fuck, this was going easier than I thought it would, Danny was crazed with the need to find out the pleasures his hole held for him, and I was just the guy to give him that experience, and a lot more!

I made him wait for three more trips up and down, I just wanted to keep building on his horniness and the anticipation, when finally I pulled away from his ass, doubled my pressure on him hand spreading his crack open, totally exposing his hole!

Jake just kept doing what he was doing, making me wait, driving me even more crazy, I couldn't believe I had just asked my best friend to lick my butthole, but I was near insanity at this point!

Finally I felt him spread me wider and then the very tip of his wet tongue just barely touch my butthole. It was so gentle I almost wasn't sure he had done it, then it happened again and again. Then it stopped for a few VERY long seconds and when it came back he had flattened it out and was slowly licking like a dog would with his entire tongue moving against my sensitive hole, and I was in heaven. When I realized how loud I was moaning, I tried to hold it back a bit, Jake just laughed and said, let it out Danny, you're moaning like a little bitch and it sounds very hot!

Fuck my best friend had just called me a little bitch, but at this point I couldn't argue with him, I just wanted it to continue!

Then I felt something different, and realized it was the tip of his finger tracing wet circles around the hairy outer edge of my hole! It was so fucking hot, and I wanted more, I just wasn't certain what!

He licked at my butthole some more then started with the circles again, I felt like I was getting a fever, when suddenly the finger slipped into my hole! I was kind of shocked and started to pull away, when Jake calmly said, "Danny let this happen, it will help open your hole a bit and my tongue will go in farther, and it will feel MUCH better!"

I nodded my head and let Jake continue.

Fuck, holy fuck! My best friend, one of the hottest men I'd ever laid eyes on, with absolutely one of the hottest butts I'd ever had the pleasure of seeing, had just given me permission to penetrate his virgin hole! I knew that this was the second I would begin turning him into my total bitch and turn his beautiful ass into my own personal piece of jock pussy that would crave my cock and cum forever! I even looked at the clock so I could remember this exact moment in time, the beginning of my buddy's transition!

Jake went back to licking and now slurping my butthole, then the finger came back, made a few circles and then slipped into me to the first knuckle. I had to admit it felt good, and there really wasn't any pain. He slid it back out in a few seconds and then back in again, the third time when he pulled it out, he immediately drilled his hot, wet tongue and it went a bit farther and really did feel amazing!

I felt my hole snap shut again, as if to protect itself, and his tongue returned to licking and soon the finger was back, he slid it in and out three or four times then drilled me with his tongue again! Again it slipped it farther, but my hole quickly snapped shut again.

We repeated this process several times, gaining new ground with his tongue each time. The next time when he popped his finger in, he slid it in all the way to his last knuckle! I was surprised, but it felt fucking amazing, and was again followed by a quick drilling with his tongue. I was panting when I felt the next penetration, and kind of caught my breath..."Don't worry stud, that's just my thumb, it's just a little thicker, but will get my tongue it farther!" So several strokes of his thumb in and out and his tongue did get in more easily!

As Jake was playing with my hole with one hand and now rubbing my cock and balls with the other, I kept clenching my hole. He explained to me that this was a natural reaction from most men and did it to show me that my butthole was a muscle that was voluntary and involuntary and that I could learn to control it and that would give me much more pleasure.

While I was processing that Jake slid his tongue in and out a few times, yes deeper again, then went to his one finger, then his tongue, then his thumb, then his tongue, and it took me a few seconds to realize that he had now inserted two fingers! That is when Jake handed me the little brown bottle and told me it was poppers like we had done at a rave many years ago, he instructed me on what to do, and I took two small hits and immediately noticed that my butt was now in pure pleasure mode.

12