Jamie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just couldn't get enough of tasting and licking her sweet pussy and spent a long time doing it. She is much sweeter tasting than Sarah, but then, all women taste a little different—variations on a theme, really. She seemed to be in another world with my attentions to her sweet pussy, and she was begging me to take her. I rolled a condom on, and slowly slid my cock into her fleshy pussy all the way in one stroke. She screamed and came again.

I build from slow strokes to more powerful thrusts as I kissed her strawberry lips. I could feel the familiar electricity building in my buttocks, and the urgency in my balls. I pounded her hard as she rotated her hips up to meet my pounding thrusts. I could tell that she was building to a tsunami as an orgasm, and worked to match her. She let out a blood-curdling scream and convulsed out of control in a strong orgasm just as I pushed in deep and unloaded inside her warm wet, pussy.

It seemed like we shuddered and quaked together for fifteen minutes or so, but I was likely much shorter. I just lay on top of her, still grinding my hips with my cock buried deep between her wide open legs. She had a minor shuddery quake as I continued to move myself inside her, and we parted reluctantly when I softened.

We lay together just kissing and talking lover talk, just silly things you say to someone you really enjoyed fucking. She rose to shower, and came out wearing a pink shorty nightgown that just barely covered her sex. She was lovely! I rose to wrap my arms around her and kiss her lips with their freshly applied strawberry lipstick.

I teased her about her body representing at least three or four of the food groups, and she giggled musically. My heart skipped a beat listening to that sweet giggle. She took my hand and led me into the kitchen, she pulled out an assortment of cheeses, berries, and other finger food, with a bottle of very spicy Australian Shiraz. She asked,

"So, Jamie what do you think Sarah is up to tonight?" I told her,

"We are not allowed to share any details of our evening when she chooses another person to take her home on these dates. Right now, she is not my wife, and I am not her husband until eleven-o'clock tomorrow morning—this morning, actually!"

That is what I told her, but of course it did not escape my thinking, that she might be lying in our bed with her lovely legs willingly spread for another man, and touching herself, teasing him into making love to her. That this man might be fucking her hard at this very moment, and she might consider him to be a superior lover to me.

"And will you tell her about ... m-me?"

"No!"

"Will I ever see you again Jamie?"

"If Sarah again chooses someone else to take her home in the future, I would be free to call you, if you wish it. Otherwise, I am a married man, and would never even consider cheating on Sarah with you or anyone. I know how unfair this is to you, but I explained what this was, when we were in the restaurant."

"I will miss you Jamie! You are the most sensitive and the most amazing lover I have ever had. I'm pretty, I know that, and attract men quite easily. But after you honey, they will all have a new standard to live up to. Please don't feel guilty for this evening on my account. But, Jamie darling, I will need you to fuck me again tonight!"

I made love to this sweet beautiful woman twice more before morning, and made sure I had her number before I kissed her strawberry lips goodbye. It was about ten-o'clock in the morning when I drove by my townhouse, and a strange car was still parked in the driveway, so I went to my fitness club for about a while, making sure to return just before eleven-o'clock. I always keep an overnight bag, and my club bag in the car.

At ten-forty-five, the car was still there, so I parked a block down and around the corner to watch. Five minutes later, Sarah appeared in the doorway, wearing nothing but a short see-through nightgown, and she kissed a tall handsome man goodbye with a passionate, mouthy kiss. I backed up, turned around, and went to a local restaurant for a cup of coffee.

I entered my garage at noon, and into the house. Sarah was there, showered and dressed, and threw her arms around me, and with tears in her eyes, said,

"Oh Jamie! Thank you! Thank you so much my darling! You are the most wonderful man in the world." She looked into my eyes with hers blinded by tears, and said,

"Please call you Father, and have him bring he kids back ... in a few hours. I need you darling!"

I made the call, telling Dad that I would pick the kids up later, and to take them out to lunch.

Sarah took my hand and led me into our bedroom. There was not the slightest indication anywhere in the house that anyone else had ever been there. She was my loving wife again, and she asked me to fuck her hard. After three times, we just kissed, and fondled, and talked for hours, after which we both drove to my Dad's to get our beloved children.

I did hear by accident about what happened that night with Sarah and her partner, and it did lead to a serious problem in our marriage, but after much angst and consternation, Sarah and I resolved our problem.

[Note to readers: This is the occurrence is the subject to a separate story I will post at a later time about our date nights.]

She only exercised her option three on one more occasion nearly a year later at a large reception, although she would be free to do so in the future. Sherri, Kim, and Becca are not suitable for me as partners at those times because of their intimate relationship with our family, and their babysitting our children.

Despite the problems, "Sarah's choice" has kept our marriage from getting stale, and allowed our love as grown deeper over the years. It has created excitement in our marriage, and a deep and abiding trust.

~ ~ ~

I was promoted to vice-president, systems, and Sarah eventually became a senior editor. I liked the separation of our jobs, and we loved sharing our daily experiences. I bought a larger-sized sail boat for Sarah for her thirtieth birthday, and we took up the sport enthusiastically with our kids.

Sarah and I took many vacations; sometime together, but mostly with our children. The family loves sailing locally, and occasionally in the Virgin Islands; the kids love the exotic locale.

Our together vacations are not dates, and it would never even occur to Sarah (or to me) to even flirt with someone else.

Sarah has truly become the girl in my dreams after all!

END