Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret had always power-dressed. "Dressed to kill", she always told herself before a meeting. She looked good, sexy, though in a dark haired and sophisticated fashion, compared to Jane. Jane had a look of innocence. A blond bombshell, yet managing to look naive. Well she was, or had been up until Margaret took charge of her.

'Stand up straight, chest out, stand proud,' Margaret exhorted. 'Men will find you attractive. They won't be able to keep their eyes off you. They will be enthralled by you, fascinated, wanting to know you, worship you,' Margaret purred in her ear.

Margaret was satisfied to see her assistant's reaction. Jane took a deep breath and straightened her back. Her breasts were thrust out further. Her whole stance had shifted, with body language declaring she was ready. The outline of hardening nipples was revealed through the thin white blouse.

Margaret smiled with satisfaction at the result. It was little surprise that the stupid woman responded to the new look. A little of this wanton attitude might last till they walked in to a prospects office.

Margaret was right. Jane began to physically wilt as they drove to the first meeting. As usual they were ushered into Jim's office as soon as they arrived. He was a no-nonsense kind of guy. He had worked his way up through the hierarchy of the organisation, right from the bottom. It was lucky for Margaret the contract fee wasn't from his own pocket, otherwise even her charms would have made it hard to loosen his signing hand. He was tight fisted, and enjoyed the banter, though gave way to her eventually.

After introducing Jim to her new assistant, he continued eyeing her up. Jane fumbled over opening the brief case, but made a good job of pretending to take notes. Under the glass topped table her long legs fidgeted in concentration and nervousness. As instructed, she neglected to notice the skirt riding up her thighs. As though concentrating on her shorthand, her thighs parted slightly.

Jim was astute enough to guess why Jane was here, yet he wasn't immune to the sight of stocking tops. He looked disappointed when she volunteered to fetch the coffee. A hesitant move to squeeze past her boss, received a warning look, and a slight movement of the head from Margaret. He was looking up at the overhanging breasts so didn't notice.

She instead retreated around Jim's side of the table. He moved his chair back against the wall, to give her room. She hummed and murmured thanks, while squeezing between him and the table. He was tempted to slap the tightly clad ass, as it wriggled past him. Instead, he gave Margaret an open smile and a wink. She conspiratorially smirked back at him.

'She'll learn!' Margaret said, with a shrug.

'Certainly, if she stays with you,'' he gruffly chuckled.

'She has no choice. I've taken her on as a favour. She's short of money, so has to do as she's told,' Margaret explained.

Jim looked at her for a moment. 'What's it going to cost me this time?' he asked, with a sigh.

'Don't be like that. I'm bringing you in extra business. You make a profit from it don't you, so don't begrudge me a percentage,' she told him.

He shrugged. After all, it was true. It was better doing business with her, rather than some stuck up college kid in a big corporate office. Margaret had built her consultancy up from nothing, so he appreciated her approach for what it was. He enjoyed flirting with her, but business was business.

'Same terms as before. No, it's a renewal not new business, so your expenses should be less, not more. I bet you've got the contract sown up with them,' he said, giving her a look to say he was serious.

Jane returned, which halted the negotiation while he watched her squeeze around the table. He had been miffed to be relegated to this small room while a staff meeting was held in the larger board room. Not so now. She looked uncertain how to balance two coffee's back to her seat. It was too simple putting them down first. As she was about to squeeze past she realised what to do.

'Your coffee, sir, hope I got it right,' she humbly spoke. 'Your coffee ma'am.'

Having solved the balancing problem, she carefully manoeuvred past Jim. A stiletto stabbed his foot.

'Sorry, sir!' she exclaimed.

Margaret figured she wasn't capable of conjuring such a mistake in retaliation for being put in this awkward position. The look of fright on her face was real.

Jane looked across the table at Margaret, hoping she wasn't in too much trouble. She turned her head to look at the man behind her, and fell back into his lap. Scrambling up, her other heel scraped his ankle. He cursed in pain, and pushed her off his lap onto the table. She landed bent over, ass up. When he pushed her up, the skirt rumpled up too.

Jim opened his eyes and immediately forgot the pain. The heart shaped ass, rounded hips, tapering to a slim waist was a magnificent sight. Her shapely legs stretched out below, either side of his knees. The suspenders and stockings framed her luscious bottom. He wanted to grab a hold of those hips to drag her down onto his hardness.

'You might as well teach her to behave. Spank her, so she remembers not to attack my clients,' Margaret offhandedly suggested.

He wasn't listening, seemingly in a world of his own, staring at her up-turned ass. His eyes focused on the strip of material tightly holding onto her crotch. Her suggestion either sank in, or he couldn't resist an inner urge.

He slapped a cheek. Jane looked at Margaret with lips tightly pressed together. She was unsure if she would be condemned for this outrageous behaviour, or this was a just punishment for stabbing a client with a stiletto. She whimpered from the next slap through clenched teeth.

Margaret could see the man was enjoying it. He had moved a little to one side, to enable the swing. Jane groaned with the next slap. Then he started on the other cheek. Margaret definitely heard a moan this time. She would have to find out if the stupid woman was enjoying it! This would be something else to use against her.

The spanking consisted of three slap to each cheek. They reddened, but not bruised. Margaret produced some face cream from her bag.

'Best sooth them with this. I need her to sit still at meetings,' Margaret said.

'This will cost me,' Jim murmured.

'An extra percent,' Margaret firmly demanded.

Even she was disconcerted to be negotiating while he massaged cream into a woman's ass. Still, she was here to get a contract signed, and her assistant was here to help. She was certainly doing that!

On feeling fingertips soothing her sore bottom she tensed. She looked intently at her boss, yet didn't see the woman flinch. They were arguing over a business contract! She lay still, closed her eyes and tried to relax. She felt a thumb firmly press the cotton gusset of her panties. There wasn't much more to them, other than the strip of material between her legs. A finger nail scraped her lips. They continued talking business, while she was being fingered down there.

Her eyes were tightly closed, though she couldn't escape their chatter, or his touch. A dreadful realisation hit her. She was already smouldering down there, and he was stoking her up! She dare not open her eyes, it would be so awful seeing her boss watching her being fingered.

'Well that's it them, we're agreed,' Margaret announced. Even she was finding their erotic foreplay too much, and put enough meaning into her voice to put an end to it.

'Up you get, Jane,' Margaret ordered.

She struggled to her feet, and just stood beside him breathing heavily.

'What do you say to Mr Fredrickson,' Margaret asked.

'Thank you sir, I, I, mean sorry, sir.' she stammered.

In a daze, she stumbled to the chair and plonked her bottom onto it. Feeling her bare bottom on the rough material made her aware the skirt was still tucked up. She looked through the glass table top at her stocking tops, then looked up to see the two of them staring at her. Did that really just happen? Had she dreamt the awful scene?

'Don't fidget, just give me the contract. Those papers in the case,' Margaret demanded.

Unable to adjust the skirt she ignored the unseemly display of thigh, and delved into the brief case. He was staring at her stocking tops, and suspender straps. He shook his head, as though clearing it of the delicious image, and signed the papers.

On the way out of the office, Margaret turned to Jim. 'We can see ourselves out. You run along and sort this out,' she smiled, and patted the hardness in his trousers. He didn't look perturbed at all, as he gave her a big smile, and headed for the restroom.

Margaret strode up to the reception desk, with Jane dutifully clip clopping behind her. The receptionist gave her a big smile, asking how she could be of help.

'Do you remember Gladys, Jims' secretary? Good! I need her home phone number. My assistant forgot to bring the address book,' Margaret explained with a broad smile.

'Sure,' she chirruped. 'Oh! I'm not supposed to give out personal information,' the girl suddenly realised. She was torn between being helpful to the important woman, and sticking to the rules.

Margaret leaned forward to glance at the computer screen, which was all it took to memorise the number. 'OK, honey. I'll phone Jim later.'

They walked to the car in silence. Margaret wondered if she had guessed correctly why Gladys had left the corporation so suddenly. It would be useful to find out.

Jane was wondering if she was in trouble for the lewd show during a business meeting. She had never held a job, but was sure that wasn't usual practice. Perhaps she should try the technique to gain a quick agreement at committee meetings. The ludicrous thought didn't make her laugh, she was too upset.

They pulled up at lights and Margaret spoke. 'Who's been a naughty girl then?' she teased.

'Sorry, ma'am, I didn't mean to,' she started, but couldn't continue. What could she say? That she didn't mean to step on a client's shoes, or explain why she became sexually excited on his desk?

'Did you enjoy it?' Margaret asked, taking advantage of the woman's confusion.

'Yes,' she whispered absently. 'No! Ma'am,' she protested.

'Show me then!' Margaret dared. 'Lift the skirt up!' she explained. 'Don't press them together, open up. Like you did for him,' she taunted. Reaching out to the woman's crotch, she found exactly what she was expecting. 'You're soaking wet!' she accused. 'The first honest word out of your mouth was, "Yes". So answer me honestly this time. Did you enjoy it?'

'Yes, ma'am,' Jane repentantly admitted. 'Sorry, ma'am,' she quietly added.

'It's alright, no harm done. You gained me a little extra in the contract, so I'll pay you for a good start as my assistant.'

A wane smile lit her face, from having pleased her boss. A few more miles passed, before she realised what she was being paid for. Her boss was giving her to clients for sexual favours. She had given party favours to guests when her husband entertained clients. Perhaps it would have saved him that last flight if she just bent over, and offered clients her private favours. In dismay she realised it was no longer private, more like a public utility!

At the next traffic stop she considered getting out and hoisting up the skirt. It might be a more honest way to earn Louise's tuition fees. Would friends and neighbours be able to tell what she had become? Would the men who pestered her after her husband died, turn up at her home, bend her over the sofa, then leave a payment. It might be preferable to the awkward conversations, and smutty innuendos about missing a husband

'We're here,' Margaret announced. 'No need to look so worried. You're here as eye candy, nothing more. You've earned your keep this morning,' Margaret generously explained. The excellent deal she negotiated with Jim was good enough, but another percentage point squeezed from Bernard would be nice.

The building maintenance contract was up for renewal, and all she had to do was get them to sign up. Jim's company would carry out the work, while she took a percentage from both of them, for arranging contracts. These deals kept her business going. The interesting money was organising large building projects.

Gaining the planning consent to build a new tower in the centre of town, that was interesting money. Jane had quashed one deal. She wasn't going to stand in the way again. Rather, she was going to grease the wheels of government. Or maybe objectors would be brought around to agreeing, by greasing her up. Whatever they fancied, to gain their support, Jane was in no position to object.

The powerful mood had Margaret almost skipping toward the office.

***

'That's not acceptable young lady. We cannot accept business on that basis,' Bernard firmly stated, as he raised himself heavily from the behind the desk.

Margaret was confused. The meeting had been progressing well, until this unexpected harsh statement from Bernard..

'I'm sorry, Bernard,' she hesitantly spoke. Her mind was in a whirl. This was a disaster, and she didn't know why. He was moving toward the door, indicating the meeting was over.

'I could keep the contract at the same price as last year. I was just proposing a one percent increase, but if you think that's too much,' she exclaimed. Her voice had risen in volume and tone, almost shouting in panic, trying to recover the negotiations.

'You were proposing a one percent increase to the contract?' he firmly asked.

'Oh, dear!' he said, while shaking his head.

'No! I Value your business. I need to keep the contact. I'll drop a percent if I have to,' she reluctantly said.

'No, no, that won't be necessary,' he said, looked bemused. He plonked himself down behind the desk. Rummaging around in a draw, he found a couple of batteries, and fiddled with a hearing aid.

'I'm dreadfully sorry, Margaret. I miss-heard you. I sincerely hope you will forgive an old fool. An increase will be acceptable, especially after, well, my misunderstanding. I should wear this damn thing all the time,' he smiled at her.

Margaret silently worked out why he had nearly thrown her out of the office. He thought she was offering him a bribe to renew the contract. For a moment a look of anger crossed her face. She suppressed it and gave him a big smile.

'Of course, Bernard. I forgive you. You're not old, and certainly not a fool. Your still my favourite client,' she purred. Reaching across the desk, she patted his hand, and blew him a kiss.

'Now you are taking unfair advantage, young lady,' he chuckled.

'I thought the negotiations were over,' she shot back.

'Not quite. I thought you'd add another half, for me being so unkind,' he smiled.

'If you insist. You're a gentleman and absolute darling, Bernard,' she beamed an even bigger smile at him. A big smile lit his face, as they looked into each others' eyes.

'If I were ten years younger. . .' he said, leaving a proposition unfinished.

'We need lunch, would you like to join us?' she asked.

'My pleasure, and for a change I'm buying, just to save confusion!' he joked.

***

Margaret walked into the lounge, kicked off her shoes, and flopped down onto the sofa. She looked up at her maid who wore an fractious expression. Knowing her well she realised the woman was disapproving of the way she had abandoned her shoes and was slumped, rather than sitting.

'Don't stand there with such a disapproving look. Fetch me a drink, then you can massage my feet. Those pumps are too small, they kill me,' she complained.

Jane handed over a gin and tonic, watching her mistress swirl the ice. After such an eventful day she could do with a drink herself. She dare not ask. instead she helped pull her mistresses tights down, and peel them off. Placing the shoes to one side, she folded the tights neatly and laid them on top. Later she would clean the shoes and hand wash the tights.

Getting onto her knees, she began to knead Margaret's left ankle with both hands. 'Shall I get some oil, ma'am?' she asked.

'Don't bother, just carry on, you're doing a wonderful job,' Margaret cooed. With her eyes closed she let her mind wander.

Jane concentrated on the task in hand. While occupied it was easier to forget that she was a servant in this woman's house. Giving a massage was a calming occupation, for her and Margaret. An added bonus was that it put her mistress in a good mood.

A final gentle pull on the toes, and she was finished, unless more was demanded.

'Very good, excellent!. I've been thinking about you staying over for a couple of days. You had best phone your daughter, and find out what she's up to. Tell her you have a job and need to prepare a presentation with your boss,' Margaret advised.

Jane was pleased that her boss was in a good mood. The usually sarcastic woman even neglected to rub in her lowly status of maid. It was a little worrying that she had changed into the maids uniform without being told. She hoped it was a habit from wanting to protect the new business suit, rather than immersing herself in the role of maid. It was bad enough pretending to be this woman's maid, and so very demeaning to start thinking of herself as a lowly servant.

To have succumbed to this demeaning position in the first place must mean she was weak willed. The thought stopped her in mid dial. Had she always been like this? Being married to a strong willed man all these years, had that affected her? If she had insisted with her parents to going the pill, she wouldn't have become pregnant. She could have gone on to university and carved out a career for herself. This stupid accident would never of happened. She wouldn't be here now, in this dire position.

'Hello, Louise,' she muttered.

'Where have you been? There's no food here, so I've been living on pizza, and delivery stuff,' Louise complained. 'When are you coming home, the house is a mess!' she added.

'Sorry dear. I'll be home as soon as I can. This new job, there's a lot to learn,' she explained.

It was true, but not something she wanted her daughter to discover. As expected her daughter didn't want to hear about it. Louise was interested in when her mother would reappear, to look after her, and the house.

'I can't just yet, there's an important meeting coming up, and I must gen up on it,' she tried to explain.

'Well I'm not hanging around here for when you to decide to appear,' she petulantly stated. 'I've arranged to go to college early. They have prep-study courses. It will help get started,' she lied. A friend had invited her to a campus party.

Jane felt relieved that the demanding girl would be out of the way.

'I need money. You promised me,' Louise said, sounding more conciliatory, yet not meaning it.

'In my closet there's a shoe box, behind the tennis gear. I've set up a credit card for you. That should be enough for the first few months,' Jane told her. She was going to add something about budgeting, and being careful.

'OK! Thanks mom, got to go!' Louise enthused, and put the phone down.

Jane looked at the phone with a perplexed look on her face. They should have had a series of discussions before she left. Rules needed to be made, even if the girl didn't obey them, something needed to be said. This was all happening to quickly. Her husband had left her, now her baby had flown the nest.

'You look terrible. What's she done?' Margaret asked. 'Children are a pain from the moment you bring them into the world, and remain so,' Margaret joked, in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere.

'She's off to college. I don't know how I'm going to keep up all the payments. The car and house were straining the budget, now there's college,' Jane explained. She shrugged her shoulders, in way of explaining there wasn't anything to be done about it.