Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to believe this was the same woman. He just couldn't help testing how far she would fall in this downward spiral of debauchery.

'Are you keeping it ready for me?' he demanded to know.

'Yes, sir,' she stammered.

'Tell me properly. String the right words together, and I'll let you wear some clothes,' he promised.

Jane didn't know what to say! Her mind had turned to mush. Being naked, and having to talk dirty to this young man, was all too much. A strong compulsion to keep him happy spurred her on. She cleared her throat ready to be obscene.

'Yes, sir, err, I mean,' she panicked and dried up. Trying again she said, 'Sir's cunt is ready for him. Whenever sir wants his cunt, it will be ready to fuck,' she murmured.

That she said such an awful thing brought home how low she had fallen. That she meant it, showed her morals had been abandoned.

'Lie down on the bed. Open your legs, more!' he demanded.

He was looking down at her, observing her reaction as he got undressed. She licked her lips when his cock sprang out at her. Her chest rose and fell, and her eye lids fluttered. He thought she was close to an orgasm just from the anticipation of what was to come.

With great fascination she watched him undress. It wasn't a show, it was as though he were just getting ready for bed, like any other night. He got on his knees and laid his head between her legs. Looking between her breasts she could still see his face. He was breathing heavily on purpose, tickling her engorged lips with the gentle waves of hot breath. It was difficult not to close her eyes to concentrate on the exquisite sensations. She just had to see what he was going to do next. She knew, and the anticipation was killing her!

A slight shift of his head and he licked her thighs. The tip of his tongue flicked the susceptible flesh, sending shivers up her spine. He kissed and licked her thighs. She knew what was next and tried lifting her hips, to raise her sex to him. It was impossible to move. The bed jiggled as he budged up a fraction between her legs. She was still intently watching, with eyes wide.

He planted a gentle kiss on her lips! Her eyes flickered, closed, then opened wide showing the whites large, looking intense. Another kiss, this time longer and firmer. Just as it seemed finished, his tongue licked her lips, up to her bud. He nibbled on her clit! Her eyes closed tight. Her mind was focused on her sex, with nothing else in the room existing.

A tongue flickered over her clitoris, then it was bitten! A throbbing sensation nearly set her off! She felt a nipple twisted, which held her back from the brink. It felt as though she were being turned inside out from having a powerful suction over her pussy. A tongue wormed its way into her open, accepting body. Opening her legs sideways, she almost split herself in two, in eagerness to get more.

Feeling him wriggling around, exploring her vagina was an all consuming experience. As she was about to orgasm, it stopped. The suddenness left her high, but not dry. She was sopping wet, dripping copiously on the sheets.

A forceful suck on a nipple caught her off guard. Her eyes were still clamped shut. She felt the other nipple sucked and bitten. The rough treatment stopped just below her pain threshold.

Unnoticed, his cock had nudged her sex. How was that possible? The rough treatment of her breasts had masked the movement of his body, manoeuvring up the bed. Without thinking she tried to lift her hips, but he held her down. His rock hard cock rubbed between her lips, up to her clit, and pressed her bell. No need to ring, the door is open. She gave a desperate push, in an attempt to impale herself on his cock.

She didn't think she was beyond rational thought, just reacting like any animal. He was in control, and she was just rutting like a beast of the field. The whimpering sound she made couldn't be resisted. He thrust in, and held it there.

'Oh! Fuck me! Do it now. Pound my pussy, now,' Jane implored him.

'You mean my cunt, wants fucking, maid,' he calmly stated.

He was up on his hands with arms straight, feeling clever and dominant. When her eyes flickered open, she saw him looking down at her. How could he be so calm? Her breathing was ragged as she sucked in every deep lungful of air.

'Please, just do it!' she complained.

Seeing how determined he was, the phrases he insisted upon had to be dredged up.

'Your cunt's ready for a good fucking, sir, Please fuck your cunt, SIR! ' she threw the words at him.

A slow upward pull was followed by a deep hard thrust. His powerful thighs pushed, until his pelvis met hers, and he flattened her tummy, forcing air from the depths of her lungs. A great whoosh of satisfaction erupted from her throat, on feeling his cock nudge the entrance to her womb.

She was ready and needed to feel him orgasm. If not the splash of cum spurting into her womb, feeling the power of his legs on the final push would be enough. He slowed down. The rubbing of her clit with every stroke was good, but she needed to orgasm!

'Your dirty slut needs to cum, sir. Please make your dirty whore cum, SIR! Fuck your cunt hard, please!' she groaned, as though in pain.

The encouragement worked. He pushed hard, then like a piston his hard cock began to rock her.

'Yes! Oh God, Yes!' she yelped.

It was a strange and unfamiliar feeling to squirt. At first she hadn't known what was happening, then realised what it was. She had heard about it, but never experienced such a weird sensation.

She didn't need any more, but he was carrying on. Tempted to tell him to stop, she realised it was no good, nothing was going to stop him. Her head went back and her eyes rolled. Another orgasm, more powerful and deep, overtook her. It sprang at her without warning.

Had she been knocked out by it? He was leaning on an elbow staring at her. The orgasm was powerful but surely she hadn't blacked out.

'I was worried about you,' he smiled, and kissed her nose.

'What happened?' she asked.

'You kind of shrieked for a while, then went limp,' he said, with a shrug showing he was baffled.

'Oh,' she pondered.

'Good orgasm then,' Mark smiled.

'Yes, err, thank you sir,' she offered, then realised he was waiting for more.

Before she gave way to declaring her undying love, she had better say something he wanted to hear. There was a strong urge to cry and make a fuss. Using nasty words might dampen the sentimentality, she hoped.

'Your cunt loved feeling sir's big cock inside, sir. Sir's sexy slut-bitch loved the fantastic fucking, sir. Thank you for the wonderful orgasm, sir,' Jane blustered, with heartfelt gratitude.

It was a surprise to feel gratitude. How could she be so obsequious to a teenager? She hoped the fawning devotion would fade away with the post-coital bliss.

He kissed her full on the lips, and she kissed him back with a deep longing. Both his hands explored her body, prolonging the warm feelings toward him.

'Oh, yes, please, sir!' she whimpered.

Unable to say what she was beseeching him for. Not daring to ask if he loved her. The stupidity was clear, though still it warped her thinking. The trap he had set for her was more dangerous and effective, than his mothers blackmail.

'I'm hungry,' he nonchalantly stated.

'Yes, sir!' she said, and jumped out of bed as though remiss in her duty.

'Come here,' he ordered.

She turned on a heel looking worried, wondering what she had done wrong.

'You forgot this,' he said.

He turned her around, wrapped the bustier around her waist, and tightly fastened it. With each tug of the laces, her head nodded as though in approval. He slapped her bottom to send her to the kitchen. Watching her scamper out of the room with a serene look on her face was amusing.

He lay back on the bed, thinking through how he could use her for the rest of the night. His mother would be home tomorrow morning, so he had better make the most of it. At least her instructions had been followed, more or less, so there would be no complaints.

'Shit! It couldn't get much better than this,' he laughed.

Having a mature woman obey him was great! More than that, it was brilliant! That it was Mrs Marshal he was fucking, made it all the more sweet. Not in a million years would he have thought this high-minded, respectable woman, would become his sex pet.

He looked up at her with a happy grin on his face, and noted how her smile glimmered in return. 'Where's yours?' he asked.

'I'll eat later. I just want to watch you eat,' she sighed, sounding happy.

He made her scrunch up next to him, and offered a bite of the burger. While she was chewing he bent to a nipple and sucked on it. 'Mmmm! Don't know which is best,' he laughed.

Jane laughed and told him, 'Eat up your burger, I want to keep you strong,' she flirted.

'You're forgetting yourself, maid. You're my sexy bitch, remember?' he warned her.

He couldn't have her forgetting her position when mom got home, or he would be in trouble.

'Sorry, sir! Your cunt wants a strong cock to satisfy it, sir. Please eat up, sir,' she hesitantly spoke.

The words didn't seem unacceptable after the wonderful sex sessions. That she was referring to her vagina using vulgar words, made it more exciting. Was this yet another sign of how depraved she had become? Pushing the thought out of mind, she snuggled her head on his chest, content to listen to the sounds of munching.