Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave her a push in the middle of the back, out of the storeroom.

'Just here will do, it's close to the store room, where a prospective customer can try you out in privacy. I'll try and get back here at five, when the local gang comes in to play on the games consoles. They can be a nuisance. They try out the slaves, and I have to wash off the sticky mess. I was busy yesterday, and by the time I got here, the slave on show was leaking sperm from every orifice,' the woman explained.

Jane knew the woman was playing around, yet she felt both petrified and aroused. She was flaunting herself, in skimpy underwear, in the store! Looking around desperately, she was somewhat relieved to find no one in sight.

'Don't go wandering off, slave,' she said, over her shoulder.

The woman walked off, back to the customer information desk.

'Please!' Jane whispered.

She was standing very still on a plinth, previously used for some large power tool. In large letters above her, it was written, "try before you buy". In a state of near delirium, she took it to mean her. As a mere object for sale, a prospective customer could try her out!

The saleswoman's patter came to mind, and she became caught up in the image of a gang of teenagers traipsing by to try out the games machines on display. She was on display, ready to be tried out! On the checkout slip she was cheaply priced, so they might buy her! What would it be like to end up as the gangs slave slut?

Pandering to a bunch of sexed up, rampant young guys, would be demeaning and demanding. It would be exhausting! They would dress her up in slutty clothes, and trail her on a leash through the mall. Jane imagined meeting someone she knew, and nearly cum.

***

With one of the guys holding her leash tight, she stood with head bowed, trying not to be recognised, yet it was no good. The busybody approached her.

'I take it your on some protest stunt, Mrs Marshal. I must say it's in very poor taste. Especially for someone with your standing in the community. I haven't seen you at the church parochial meetings, or the planning committee recently,' the snooty woman admonished her.

Her voice was full of condescension, with an expression of undisguised delight at the prospect of gossiping about her.

'I've had to resign. I've been bought by these young boys as their gang slut,' Jane ashamedly explained.

'What do you mean, Mrs Marshal?' the objectionable woman demanded. She was determined to dig up as much dirt as possible, to be shovelled around the neighbourhood.

After several weeks in the hands of these demanding, callous youths, there was nothing to be done except obediently answer the horrid woman. It was painfully humiliating to admit it, nevertheless she held nothing back.

'I'm a sex slave, ma'am. I spend my time pandering to the gang members every sexual demand, however depraved it might be. They own me, so I have to obey them,' Jane said.

***

At the desk Bob was waiting for them, looking worried. He craned his neck to see where Jane was.

'Sir, your card has been credited. Is there anything else I can help you with today?' she asked.

He stammered something unintelligible, then put his mind into gear. 'Where's my, err, companion?' he asked.

He couldn't bring himself to call her his wife, though maybe he should have lied.

'Your companion? Oh! You mean your slave, sir. You returned it, so it will go back on the shelf for sale,' she stated.

Bob was expecting Jane to appear in another dress. It all happened so quickly he hadn't been able to stop the charade.

'Back on the shelf?' he queried.

'The Jane model will be inspected, and put back on the shelf. If it passes the inspection, of course,' she boldly stated.

'Oh,' he lamely said. 'What inspection?' he asked.

He felt stupid. His brain picked up speed, racing through events, trying to make sense of what was happening. She had called Jane his slave. The waitress had a hand in this! Jane was bound to be playing along, as she enjoyed the whole slave thing. He didn't want to play anymore. It was too embarrassing.

'An inspection will be carried out by the manager. He's very thorough. He enjoys the job too much if you ask me. All the slaves attributes will be tested, to make sure it meets the specifications,' she said, and pretended to read a computer screen.

'It says here the Jane slave is trained as a dirty slut, one of our favourite models. The manager will certainly enjoy testing that one thoroughly,' she smirked.

It was so very pleasing to call a customer's wife a dirty slut. How many times since working there had she felt like insulting stupid customers.

Bob stood there with an uncomprehending look on his face. He could imagine the manager telling Jane he was going to inspect her skills. She was horny enough already, and all this playing around would be stoking her up. At this moment she was probably ready to submit to anything, as anyone's obedient slave.

He shook off an image of her looking innocent and submissive before the manager. Of course it was just a wind-up. The two women were playing him along.

'I've changed my mind. I'll take the slave home,' he firmly spoke, hoping to put an end to the uncomfortable farce.

'Do you want it gift wrapped?' she asked.

'No, just as it is,' he said.

'I'll remove the store packaging, and bring it here,' the woman casually said.

'Remove what?' he suspiciously asked.

'We only clothe them for safety reasons. It says here the slave is already on the shelf for sale,' she said, pointing at a computer screen. It actually listed today's returns, but he couldn't see the monitor.

The woman pointed toward the end isle, and told him, 'I'd be quick if I were you, the dirty slut model sells quickly.'

Before Bob could protest, the woman walked away toward the cafe. She was ready to tell her waitress friend all about the couple's dirty bedroom games.

It was a big store with few customers, at the moment. He wondered if Jane was sitting on a shelf, naked. Playing at being a slave so much, had made her far too compliant. So she really could be on the shelf as ordered by that woman.

At the end of the far aisle, out of the way of popular items, Jane was openly standing in nothing but her underwear.

Bob came running and stood before her panting.

'Does sir wish to try this slave?' she asked.

With a misty look in her eyes she seemed to be somewhere else entirely. Wherever it was, something exciting was happening to her.

He nervously looked around, and spotted a couple slowly walking up the aisle. Their heads were crooked toward the shelves, oblivious of Jane. His slave was almost naked, yet fortunately, she was unaware of a nearby audience. She was buzzing with longing. He knew the signs by now. She wanted sex, and would do anything to get it.

Where was the dress she had been wearing? He ran back along the aisle and grabbed another from a rack, almost tearing it on the hanger. He heard a group of rowdy teenagers, running up a parallel aisle. The couple had been reading the small print on packaging, then looked the other way, as the teenagers approached.

There was some tawdry comments thrown at the couple as they passed. Bob glanced at them, and quickly pulled the dress over the slave's head. Jane shrugged it down her body, just in time. The young guys passed close to them, then turned to crowd them.

He lost sight of her among the group of noisy oafs. A flash of bright yellow marked where she was. The guys were milling around, laughing and cajoling her. His best mechanic was Mexican, and he had an understanding of Spanish, but didn't understand a word they said, though the meaning was plain enough. He didn't like it at all.

For a brief moment he caught sight of her. There hadn't been time to pick and choose something to wear. She was wearing a dress of bright canary yellow. It was too short, and too low cut. It flared out under her bust, to sway around her thighs.

'Show us your stockings, girl,' one of them dared her.

A light breeze would have been enough to lift the hem, but she obligingly lifted it to show off the suspenders and panties. After all, she was there as an object for sale, and they were prospective customers. She had to show off the goods to make sure they knew what they were getting.

Bob tried to raise his voice above their continuous street chatter. He was going to tell them to leave his slave alone. Would it be better to tell them to leave his wife alone? When she brazenly lifted the dress to show off her panties, he felt too ashamed to try that. There were too many of them to be heavy handed. He didn't mind being roughed up, what made him hesitate was the idea of them thinking they had won, and making off with her.

Maybe they would grow tired of this and move on.

'Show us your ass, girl,' another goaded her.

Jane turned around with the dress still hiked up, wearing a thong that hid nothing of her bottom.

'Some serious ass, girl. You must be our gang slut, girl,' the first one demanded.

'You must buy me if you want me,' Jane stated. 'I'm cheap,' she added.

While the guys were laughing, the reality of what was happening closed in. This wasn't in her imagination it was in a store, and she was up for sale. She was telling these young gangsters, they could buy her, as their gang slut. She had shown willingness to go with them, and even told them she was cheap! Damn!

They would think nothing of shop lifting, and she was just another object in the store. Would they hustle her out, hidden among them? The prospect of actually spending her days being gang fucked, servicing a bunch of rough Hispanics, was horrific.

'Come on guys, we don't need a cheap whore. We can get it for free,' the second one said, and received a crescendo of laughter.

As suddenly as they had surrounded her they were gone. Jane stood there shivering with fear. Bob grabbed her, before she fell flat on her face. She looked pale, ready to faint. In stunned silence they hurried to the exit.

Once out of the parking lot, they both excitedly spoke at once. Bob was laughing with relief, and at the absurdity of the situation.

'That store woman was certainly something,' Bob said.

'She put me on a shelf for sale in the store,' Jane blustered.

'I was wondering what was going on, what she was doing with you,' he laughed, with relief.

'I was so carried away I couldn't think straight,' she nervously laughed.

'I was so surprised to find you standing there in your underwear, looking bemused,' he said.

'It was those young guys that frightened me, they nearly took me,' Jane shivered.

Jane was all over him. A hand grabbed his fly, trying to tear it open.

'Thank you master for changing your mind and buying your slave. Your slave will be a faithful and obedient slave, honest, Master,' she gushed.

The scenario of being sold in a store seemed so vivid and real! This experience put the lid on her doubts over being a slave. Listening to the woman describing her as a slut, the manager's inspection, and being put back on the shelf for sale, was dynamite to an already aroused mind and body. The close call with the Hispanic gang was awesome, now that it was over.

She ducked under the steering, and sucked on her master's cock, despite his protests. As it grew there was less room under the steering wheel. Unable to lift her head, its increasing length slid into her throat. Every time the car bounced, it threatened to choke her.

Bob forced himself to slow down. If the cops stopped him now, he would be in trouble, and there was no way she was letting go. He sighed with relief, when they turned onto the dirt track up to his home.

'Come on slave! We're home! Be an obedient slave and do as you're told,' he said, and reached over to slap her ass. She came up for air, with snot on her face from having to breathe through her nose for the whole journey.

They didn't wait around to unpack the car, or even slam the doors behind them. Later Bob would have to acknowledge that he too was excited by the episode. They didn't make it to the bedroom before tearing each others' clothes off. Bent over the kitchen table, Bob pounded his sex slave.

'Yes, Master, OH! Yes!' she roared, as he cum inside her. 'Fill your slave with master's cum!' she gurgled. She had an orgasm as soon as he entered her, then again when he spurted into her. Her vagina continued to spasm, gripping and releasing his cock, in waves, as though his sperm was the tide coming in. She was sure he hadn't cum so much before.

They drank a cup of coffee, still grinning at each other across the kitchen table. He needed a boost, for he felt drained. His slave was wearing him out.

'I'll go get the stuff from the car,' he said.

'Master, your slave will do it,' she eagerly offered.

Before he could say anything, she was ferrying bags into the kitchen. While he drank a second cup, she put food and cleaning materials away. She almost ran into the kitchen, from putting things away in the bathroom.

'Your slave has finished, Master. May your slave try on the new dresses master kindly bought for his slave?' she asked.

He couldn't help noticing that she was referring to herself in the third person, and as his slave. She was still beaming at him, so much so he felt like a rabbit caught in headlights.

'What did you think of what went on in the store?' he asked.

Although she was eager to try on the dresses, she stopped to think. She owed her master so much, the excitement could be delayed for him.

'Thank you, Master. Thank you for buying your slave. It was all this slave deserved, being put through the till, like one of the objects in the basket. Your slave is so lucky to have been bought by a good master,' she said.

Her face changed from thoughtful, back to eagerness to scoot again.

'Go on, get to those dresses,' he smiled.

This was strange. It had just been a game. She had been deeply excited, but it wasn't healthy for her to think like that. Maybe he should send her back to Margaret. In this state she would be even more vulnerable than when she arrived. Putting her in the hands of someone who already took advantage of her, and probably started the whole thing, how could he do that!

'What do you think, master,' she buzzed in and gave a twirl.

'Marvellous,' he enthused as best he could. He was worried about her.

'Wait until I show you the rest,' she said.

She lifted the dress up over her head, to show off the new underwear. The corset had been bought by Margaret, so she was pleased to leave it off. Her waist was skinny enough.

She stood posing for him in the brief set. Not getting the reaction she hoped for, she asked, 'What's the matter master?' she worriedly asked. If he got bored with her, he might sell her, and she was happy here.

'I'm worried about you. No, I'm happy you're here and very pleased with you. It's what you said earlier, about being sold in the store. It was just a game,' he sighed, wondering how she would react.

She walked over to him, sat on his knee, and wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders.

'Thank you for being worried about me, that's wonderful. It was a game, but, somehow, it kind of felt right. It felt as though you had chosen me. You had bought me legitimately, in a store, with all the other stuff. It made me feel wanted, and you do make me feel cared for. I know all this isn't right. What else can I do? I owe you so much, it is easy to think of myself as your slave. It's real, you bought me at the superstore. They boast they sell everything, well they do!' she laughed.

He gripped her tight, happy with relief. 'Do you want to carry on?' he asked.

'Yes, master. Until you become bored with me, and sell me on,' she teased.

Bob would have to do something about her daughter's college fees. She thought he'd paid Margaret a large sum for her, so he had to put things right. It meant confronting Margaret, which he didn't look forward to.

***

'Hello Bob, nice to see you, come in.' Margaret said, and disposed of the usual greetings. You look good, what have you been up to?' she asked.

'Got myself a partner,' he said.

'I thought you were retired, Oh, that kind of partner. You look troubled. Don't bring them to me, I'm no agony aunt,' she brusquely told him.

'Her name is Jane,' he said.

'You? You bastard!' she exclaimed.

He cut her off with a palm raised before her. 'I'm here to pay the college fees,' he quickly interjected.

'You can't buy her, she's not for sale,' she crossly spoke.

'She's happy where she is, with me. I'm looking after her, which is more than you did. She had a rough time here,' he angrily retorted.

'Well, she enjoyed herself,' Margaret reluctantly said.

'She feels safe with me. I'm trying to, make things right. That's why I'm here,' he said.

'Did she tell you everything?' she asked, looking away, feeling guilty.

'She did. I don't want to go into all that, I just want to pay Louis's college fees for this year,' he firmly stated.

'This year is covered,' she stated.

'The house sale? What about her investments?' he asked.

Margaret took a deep breath. 'That was all gone before she moved in here. After the mortgage balance, and everything else, there wasn't much left. It covered college and Louis's expenses, that's all,' she informed him.

They sat for a moment looking away from each other.

'You're sure she's alright?' she asked.

'Getting there,' he relented.

'Good. Tell her I'm sorry. It all just got out of hand. I didn't mean to push her so far. Didn't realise she was so,' she said, with a shrug.

'If she ever needs somewhere, she can always come back here. Not like before, I'll look after her properly, honest, Bob,' Margaret promised.

'I can cope. It's a bit weird, the whole thing. She wants to play all the time,' he revealed. He hadn't intended to, it was a reaction to Margaret's sincerity.

'Play?' she asked.

'Not just that. It's a fantasy thing. She wants to play at being my slave,' he said, feeling embarrassed from revealing an intimacy.

'What about Mark?' he asked, trying to change the subject.

'Mark? Oh! She did tell you everything. He's got a girlfriend, his age,' she said. 'She's encouraging him to go to college,' she added.

The conversation wound down to stares past each other.

'I'll keep in touch. When next year's fees are due let me know,' he said.

'Yes, we need to keep in touch. Let me know how she is,' Margaret earnestly spoke.

At the door she spontaneously gave him a hug. 'I'm sure she's in good hands with you, Bob,' she said.

She stood in the doorway watching him drive off. It was a relief to know what had happened to Jane. It seemed everything had worked out for the best after all.

On his return Jane seemed anxious.

'What's the matter, slave?' he asked.

'Your slave was worried, master,' she weakly smiled.

'Well I'm home now. I was checking with Margaret that the college fees were up to date, and Louis has enough to live on,' he explained.

It hadn't been wise to worry her with where he was going, until all had been settled with Margaret. It had gone much better than he hoped.

'Thank you master,' she smiled, looking more settled.

They settled down to a routine, as master, and slave. Since visiting Margaret, he was more able to except Jane's eccentricity. They visited the supermarket again, with nervous excitement, only to find the woman wasn't there. Probably on a different shift. It was disappointing not to play another game with her. Apart from that woman they had to keep it a secret, as others wouldn't understand their relationship.

They were like newlyweds, wanting to tell everyone, yet having to keep it a secret. Drawn close together, they got to know each other. Talking about past times over meal times, and in bed, they became closer.