All Comments on 'Jane Marwood, Governess Ch. 02'

by harrietmarwood

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The new queen of BDSM!

Thank you for sharing your stories on Literotica. Beautifully written! And you're not even a native speaker! 5*****

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
A delight.

Thank you.

theredheadboytheredheadboyalmost 11 years ago
One of the best imaginations on lit

Darling, another wonderful instalment. You know exactly how to tease a boy and leave him throbbing for more. Don't keep us waiting long! 5*

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 11 years ago
Oh yes!

It would be great to see some forced fem and bondage it a future chapter. What ever you decide, you have a fan base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Moooore!

I am so looking forward to reading the following parts of this lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Variety, excitement, strong emotions: excellent!

But I felt things were a bit rushed; compressed. On the very first day, Jane kisses her charge, and he accepts that as normal? Does Jane kiss all of her charges? If this boy is the first, what pushed her into such behavior? Maybe after a week or two, when he's completely under her spell, and her feelings for him have overtaken her better judgment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
danger

Shoulden't there be some added threat here, such as castration or a severed penis? It doesn't have to happen, but the boy should live in constant fear of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ADD SOMETHING MORE

NICE STORY, IT COULD HAVE BEEN MORE INTRESTING IF SUCH ACTIVITY WAS DANE IN PRESENCE OF HIS YOUNGER SISTER AND FOLLOWED BY HIS CANE

braandknickersbraandknickersabout 9 years ago
Up to Your usual standard

Again, i thoroughly enjoyed this offering and wish so badly to be the boy in Your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I guess he did not get dinner afterall. He is going to be hungry in the morning. When will she start letting him pleasure her with his tongue? I wonder when other women will start to enjoy him as well. Too early for a cage but soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredibly well written and erotic, but a bit too sadistic for me. I felt sorry for him. She's too sinister and conniving for me. I enjoy my femdom with a little compassion. And with consent. I know that in the 19th century such niceties were rare. Great story for more hardcore kinksters. Some may even find this mild. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous