All Comments on 'Jane Seduces her Brother'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Just good. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

Hopefully there's more chapters, I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
know yr minimalism

"Nixon in China" was written by John Adams, not Philip Glass.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 7 years agoAuthor
Right you are

My apologies! JB

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
good story

what about a 3 some

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
All about Jane.

Jane obviously is a Major Slut,first losing her virginity to a guy named Mitch,then taking his brother Bill,and marrying him but immediately cheats on Bill,they get divorced,life goes on,then Jane comes to Chicago and automatically befriends her brothers girlfriend and asks Sarah if she can seduce and fuck Jack with Sarah's permission,and naturally Sarah says go for it.

So Jane plays cocktease to entice Jack beyond insanity to make it more torturous or more mouthwatering.Finally Jane tortures Jack a little more by not letting him fuck her after Jack fingered and sucked Janes pussy to orgasm.But after 7 or 8 years Jane finally spreads her legs and lets Jack fuck her slutty pussy.

Does Jane seem like a total slutty bitch that doesn't give a shit about anybody except during sex,I would have to say yes,Jane has basically a one-track mind and that is sex constantly,alas does this make her an evil,cruel heartless woman,no.Jane just seems like a usual nymphomaniac living to get her next orgasm or cumload no matter who it comes from whether it be her brother Jack or any man.Jane can't help being oversexed its just her nature to pleasure herself and all the men she is with.

Finally Jane may one day decide to settle down and want a family of her own,but honestly Jane seems like the type to love her freedom and sex constantly that you can't fault her for being a total slut,some people just view marriage and commitment as too much work,just sayin'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...