Jane Seduces her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She added, giggling, "It's fortunate my morals are on permanent vacation. Yours are too, I guess."

Jane seemingly changed the subject to say, "My interview had been moved to this afternoon. It's in the Willis Tower," and she giggled.

"So my morning is free," she continued. The eggs now cooked, she removed her apron, standing nude in front of me and the streets of Chicago, not embarrassed at all. "If your morning is also free, you can show me some of the sights of Chicago. I know you are enjoying right now the sights I brought with me," and saying that she shook her boobs. She ran her hands over her body, which served to emphasize its curvaceous nature.

A couple of male passers-by in the street did double takes when they passed my kitchen window, and happened to notice a ravishingly beautiful naked woman in my window, caressing her own body. One man just stood there for a few minutes. I wondered quietly if he was drooling.

Jane let her hand run down to her crotch. She parted her legs, taking a wide stand. Her hands began to stroke the insides of her upper thighs as she stood there, her hands getting closer and closer to her snatch. She looked at me and saw I was staring at her hands as they were teasing her sex. I was once again reminded of our youth, and her bedroom window.

"I find this part of me is popular with men. You're a man. I wonder if you could answer a question I have long had? It's been troubling me."

"Try me," I said.

"Is my pussy popular with my brothers?" she asked.

I was of course taken aback by the unexpected question. I took me a few minutes before I could reply.

"I'm your only brother," I finally said. It was a ridiculous reply, correcting her use of the plural. But I was in a state of shock. This entire morning was beyond bizarre for me.

"Well then," Jane said. "I guess you can give me a definitive answer. This question has long troubled me. I do hope it is popular."

"You do?"

"Yes, of course, definitely," Jane said as she slowly approached me. She pulled me up to a standing position. She pulled down my briefs, again pulling my hard cock down with them. Again she let it spring back up as my briefs cleared the end of my cock. Again she giggled.

"There's only one sure way to find out, I guess. And I do have the morning free..." Jane said in a soft voice, barely above a whisper. It was as if she were ashamed to say it. I suppose she was. Her voice made her words all the more sexy, all the more seductive.

My eggs got cold. So did my toast. But Jane learned the answer to the question that had been plaguing her. So did I.

I was trembling with fear. This was it. I had longer to know my sister sexually my entire adult life to that point. I had lost hope when she married, and had forgotten about trying to seduce her once I fell in love with Sarah. Now here she was I front of me, and the fire inside me was not only re-lit, it was burning out of control.

I was trembling not just with fear, but with a mixture of longing and trepidation. I took off what little clothes I had and walked over to her. We were now both naked, in full view of the kitchen window. "We can be seen, Jane," I said quietly. "Shall we move to the bedroom?"

"I thought you would have realized it by now, sweet brother of mine. I'm an exhibitionist," Jane said. "Are you?"

"Not really," I said. "I'm a private person."

"Really? I find a lot of men want to show off their woman (in this case, me), but when they get exposed their erections deflate. You in contrast are hard as a rock right now," Jane said.

I couldn't believe we were calmly discussing exhibitionism, or anything for that matter, when we were both naked holding each other like this for the first time. "That's because you are beautiful, sexy, and I've wanted you since forever," I managed to say, gently pulling her towards the bedroom.

Jane did not budge, but dropped to her knees and took the head of my cock in her mouth. 'Oh my God,' I thought, this is happening. It's really happening. My own sister, my gorgeous, precious sister, is giving me a blowjob.

I stroked her gorgeous boobs as she sucked me, dwelling on the tan lines of where her two-piece bikini covered her boobs. I cupped the bottoms and played gently with her nipples. Now I could not move without stopping the blowjob from heaven, and Jane knew it.

I don't know if it was accidental or intentional, but she was positioned on her knees in such a way that her boobs, and my fondling of them, was directly visible to the street through the window.

Her fellatio technique was as good as Sarah's, and that means it was very good. She dropped my cock and went to concentrate on my balls. She was the first woman ever to pleasure my balls like that. Sarah had something to learn from my sister.

Jane sucked the top of my cock while her hand pumped the rest. At random points she would stop pumping me with her hand and then she would try to take as much of my cock in her mouth as was possible. She got most of it, but on her last try she somehow suppressed her gag reflex and took me inside her mouth all the way to my balls.

With my cock buried in her throat, she began to hum. I lost it, and I shot my load down her throat. Down the throat of my own sister. The woman I had lusted after for all these years. Wow. I was overwhelmed. I don't know what my sister was thinking just then; I wish I did. She seemed completely in control, in contrast to me. I was a mess.

It was the combination of incest, and doing it in the window with people now watching us openly from the street that was making me crazy. My sister was unfazed, but the same could not be said of me.

The blowjob over, I gently pulled her to the bedroom. She followed me reluctantly. There was had privacy. I lay her down on the bed; her legs were tightly together. It was not obvious to me that she was going to let me fuck her. Maybe we were only going to have oral sex. It was still incest, but boy did I want to fuck her.

I kissed her for a long time. She kissed me back enthusiastically. I played with her boobs, and eventually my hands began to drift down her body, to the vee formed by her tightly closed legs. I wormed a finger into the vee, wiggling it around, pushing it in farther, until I found a very wet pussy. Her legs opened just a centimeter, but then I knew I had her.

I gently pushed her legs a little more open, and they gave way. I had access to her cunt, and I took full advantage. Remembering her masturbating technique from when she was in high school, a technique that had mesmerized me so often as I sat in the garden watching her through her bedroom window, I imitated it lovingly.

She began to moan. I had her. I kept this up for a good ten minutes before I finally replaced my three fingers inside her with my mouth. I lapped at her gently, knowing just where to pleasure her with my tongue. I added a finger inside her, then two, then three. She arched her back, moaning loudly. A minute passed and her moans turned to scream of ecstasy, her back arched from the bed, and then she collapsed after her orgasm.

I knew this was now my best chance. She was at her weakest, and it was time to make my move. Clever little wench that she was, she closed her legs before I could act. Did she really not want me inside her, even right after she came? I lost my confidence.

I pushed at her legs. They remained tightly closed. I climbed on top of her and kissed her. We kissed for several long minutes, exchanging our tongues, and letting our naked bodies mesh together. My chest crushed her large breasts, and it felt heavenly.

I pushed with my cock at the top of her thighs, hoping they would open. They did. I pushed her legs apart with my body, and she then moved them wide apart, as far apart as they would go. I wanted to pause for a second to look close up at her pussy, but I did want to lose my window of opportunity.

I moved my cock to her entrance and she moaned, signaling permission, and I slipped it in her. I heard the finale of Sibelius' second symphony in my head as my cock entered that wet, warm, inviting little piece of heaven. It was so intense, I almost came right then.

But I managed not to cum too soon, and I began to do what men always do, and I pumped in and out of her pussy, each thrust bringing intense pleasure. Judging from her body language, as well as her moans, Jane enjoyed our fuck just as much as did I.

My bed squeaks when it is being pushed up and down. It squeaked a lot just then. It could have been a John Cage symphony. Jane moaned so loudly I hoped the neighbors were away at work. She screamed to the high heavens when she came. Okay, maybe then a Philip Glass opera: after Nixon in China, we have Jane in SuHu.

She had wrapped her legs around me while we went at it. She dug her nails into me and scratched welts into my back. By the time she came, my back was bleeding. I did not care.

As it turned out, her snatch is very popular with her brother. He can't seem to get enough.

Jane told me she was happy finally to have the answer to her age-old question. Even happier to learn it was a positive one. It was indeed very positive.

Jane went home after the interview. Sarah recovered from the flu. When she asked if I enjoyed having Jane stay with me, I told her yes, much more so that I initially thought I would.

Sarah told me to take off my shirt and to turn around. I complied. Sarah said, "Jane told me to check out your back after she left. I guess you two had fun. May I make a suggestion?"

I stood there scared, waiting for Sarah's explosion about my incestuous infidelity with my sister. My evil sister had apparently wanted Sarah to know, too.

I was too scared to speak, so I just nodded. "Next time with your sister, take her rear entry. It will save your back. How was your breakfast?"

I told Sarah that Jane made great eggs in the morning. I looked at her questioningly -- scared stiff.

Sarah winked and smiled knowingly. "Did she take you to the Willis Tower?" she asked. I rarely blush, but I did then. "She's quite a sister," Sarah said, and Sarah held my head and kissed me with passion. "You know, she asked my permission. I gave it, and she promised to tell me about how she seduced you. I was throwing up at the time from the flu, but I really can't wait to hear the details."

Sarah added, "Sadly, I never got a brother. I have a sister, but I'm not wired that way. So I can't match your incestuous behavior. I'll have to enjoy it vicariously." She paused, and added thoughtfully, "I do have you. You belong to me, you know."

"I know. I'm glad of it. Can you forgive me?"

"Blood is thick," Sarah said. "I can't compete with incest. I don't want to. I get you all the time, and she can have you occasionally. We okay with that?"

I nodded, smiling.

I verified once again that Sarah's snatch is also hugely popular with Jane's brother. I'd hate to have to choose between the two women. It appears I won't have to. That's a good thing.

12