Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 07

Story Info
Ryan gets the go ahead to make Mum pregnant.
4.6k words
4.65
39.2k
73

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan gets the go ahead to make Mum pregnant

Many thanks for your Votes and Comments -- They are what keep the Authors on this site writing.

For the detail of the story so far -- please see Janet, Chrissie and me Chapters 1 -- 7.

Rose and I had a nice, slow shower together and after dressing each other, it took me a while to get her panties just right as I'd untied them rather than slip them down her beautiful legs the night before, I led her into an empty kitchen. It was 10:30am and I fully expected Janet, Chrissie or both to be waiting to greet us with knowing smiles. I put the kettle on for the first cup of tea of the day.

"I'll just pull the lounge curtains, while the kettle boils," I said, giving my Mother a quick kiss on her lips and patting her pert bottom.

I pulled the curtains and, sure enough, no sign of Mum's car in the hammerhead. It took a little longer to register that my Mother's Mercedes wasn't there either.

"Your car's gone, Mum!" I shouted.

"'s OK Darling. Chrissie took Gerry home in Janet's car and Janet took mine. Didn't think it wise to advertise to Mrs. Johnson that some woman had spent the night alone with that 'nice young man next door' so best not to leave my car outside all night. When we're done here we can go out the back door, down the black path and walk to the shop, OK?"

"Is there anything you two don't think of? What do you fancy for breakfast?"

"We try to cover all aspects. It is going to get complicated over time, y'know. How about another belly full?" she suggested wickedly.

=== === ===

We settled for a proper full English with me cooking and Rose cleaning up the frying pans afterwards. That's what it said on the paper.

"Have you thought about transport," started Rose, right out of the blue as we sat down to tuck in.

"You mean 'trains and boats and planes'" I sang a la Billy J Kramer.

"Don't give up the day job just yet!" Rose laughed, "no, I mean as in getting about. A car? Chrissie can drive, can you?"

"Chrissie and I both applied for our Provisional licences as soon as we were seventeen. Janet taught us to drive and we both passed with flying colours. We use Janet's car when needed but I can walk or cycle to most places I need to get to and I'm not earning enough to save for a car, yet."

"You're going to need a car soon, so you'd better start thinking about something suitable to ferry your women and families around," she grinned.

"I shall. I've got to contribute to the housekeeping and start to pay my way first. Janet has been keeping Chrissie and me completely. It's time for me to start easing her burden."

We finished eating. I cleared away and started the washing up. OK, Rose had promised to wash up but I couldn't let a guest in my house clear up after a meal so I did it myself. Should have gone with the bowl of cornflakes together with toast and marmalade as Rose suggested.

We left by the back door and through the gate onto the black path.

For those not familiar with the UK, it is criss-crossed with Public Rights of Way and Bridle paths going back many centuries. They are sacrosanct. Builders have to ensure that they do not build over them or restrict access to them. So, the black path was an ancient footpath that connected three ancient Parishes. The middle one had become a large town incorporating the two other Parishes. The original footpath had to remain open to public access. The requirements of the town had to be constructed around it while the path itself remained fundamentally unchanged. It followed the same route as the ancient path, it had simply been modernised with a decent topping of tarmac. Hence 'the black path', which wandered around the out side of the town centre, across the Memorial Gardens and on to the other Parish and beyond. On the way it meandered through a small industrial estate, where the Print Shop was. Ten, maybe fifteen minutes walk to work, five on my bike.

We headed for the Print Shop.

"Hang on Ryan, want to show you something." said Rose as we approached the building.

She led me further into the little estate. I knew of it, obviously but had never really taken much interest in what businesses, other than the Print Shop, were on the estate. It was less than 100 yards. Rose stopped before a large, plain building with no name displayed, just the number... '7'. She pushed open the side door.

"This is where we do the bulk of our printing. Long runs, big jobs. We don't do the 50 business cards here, we do the 50,000 at a time marketing leaflets. Office calendars, company Christmas cards, headed, sequenced invoice pads and the like. This is where the bread and butter stuff is handled. Two of your jobs came down here for printing. More will follow. It's a much bigger operation than the Print Shop suggests, I think?"

"Wow! Yeah, much bigger. That's why I was worried about suddenly having to support more than one family," I laughed.

Rose laughed.

"That's why I said there was plenty of work for you. We want you to spend the next 6 months at the Print Shop getting to know the ropes there. When you're on top of it you'll come down here 2 maybe 3 days a week to get to know what goes on here. You need to fully understand the whole business before you can join the company, near the top. That will take time. The first stage is to have a good feeling of how things work, we fill in the actual detail as we progress. Make sense? Still interested?"

"Makes perfect sense! Still interested? You bet I am! Now I understand why Steve is so long making deliveries."

=== === ===

We went back to the Print Shop without looking around or talking to anybody. The 6 people I saw were clearly busy and Rose obviously didn't want to distract them. I was to quickly discover that neither Jim nor Rose spent much time 'not working' or not thinking about work.

There were customers waiting when we got back to the shop. I couldn't be of any real assistance so Rose sent me off to the kitchen to make tea while she helped Steve deal with the customers. On the way to the kitchen I passed Jim as he came from the stockroom/my office with a couple of boxes of business cards in his hands.

"Morning lad," he said cheerfully, "there's fresh milk in the fridge."

Jim's subtle way of saying he wanted a mug of tea. Tea and biscuits were served by the newest member of staff once the backlog of customers had been cleared.

"You're going to have to show me how to help in the shop," I said as the last customer left, "can't have me sitting around while punters are waiting about, can we?"

Jim chuckled. Rose laughed.

"You'll do Lad! Monday morning Steve? 'till about 10 or 10:30? That help?" laughed Jim.

Steve grinned.

"A Baptism of Fire? Yeah that'll help a lot." he chuckled, he glanced up at the clock, "OK if I lock up and skedaddle now?"

=== === ===

"You alright about last night, Lad?" enquired Jim after Steve had left.

I grinned like the proverbial Cheshire Cat;

"Oh yes! No problems at all. You?"

"Certainly. Haven't had so much fun for many a year. You tried two at once yet? No, sorry of course you haven't. Can recommend it," he laughed, "Now, to business. You need some wheels for all sorts of reasons and the business needs you to be mobile," he grinned, "so I want you to find yourself a decent, reliable set of wheels that could be used for the business and to cart your women and children about as necessary, OK? No rush, next week or so."

I opened my mouth to say...

"Don't argue with your Grandfather Ryan he is your employer," Rose chuckled.

"I was just going to say 'Thank you'" I laughed, "I'll need a bit of a hand trying to find something suitable Granddad, would you mind giving me a hand?"

"Me Lad? No chance! I only drive the bloody things. Rose deals with transport and Janet seems to know a bit more than she lets on. Get them involved, they'll see you straight.

=== === ===

Neither Janet nor Chrissie asked how things had gone with Rose and I didn't ask how things had gone with Jim. Somehow we all seemed to know that it was irrelevant. What we did together was all that concerned us. For my part I thought of them all as my favourite ice cream, all utterly delicious. Janet sent Chrissie and I up for an early night, because I looked tired apparently.

"Uuugh! That feels incredible!"

"Why thank you good Sir. Hopefully it'll feel even more incredible-er once I practised enough," giggled my Sister.

"What are you practising? It feels bloody fantastic as it is!"

"Swallowing your cock..."

"But..."

"No buts, Bro. I'm not going to be your only woman that can't take your cock in her mouth, all the way! And don't tell me it's not a competition. I know that but I want this for myself. I want to look at your rampant, throbbing cock and be able to say 'I can take that anywhere he wants to put it, all the way to the root!' So let me enjoy practising."

"Practice all you wish, Sis but may I let you in on a little secret?"

"Go on?"

"Just now, when you were trying to push me into your throat, it felt like a tight ring was being pushed against my knob head. A bit like I imagine pushing through your hymen might have felt..."

"Yeah! Sorry about that. Should have waited and enjoyed the pain."

"No! No you shouldn't. It was exactly perfect," I replied in alarm, "I wouldn't have wanted to cause you any pain. What I'm trying to say is, I could feel this tight ring encircling my knob head, getting a bit tighter each time you tried to force me through and into your throat. As you bobbed your head up and down it felt out of this world."

"You mean like this?"

She bobbed her head up and down on my cock-head forcing it against the opening to her throat. That beautiful tight ring was waiting for me each time!

"Uuugh! Uuugh! Uuugh! Uuugh! Sis you carry on like that and I'm gonna cum!"

She stopped, abruptly!

"Better stop for a bit then. That's not long enough to be called practising, just an introduction!"

I wasn't sure if I was pleased or annoyed with myself for mentioning it.

"So what you're telling me is that pushing into a tight throat is better than going straight down a less tight one. Like a stretched cunt and a new cunt?"

I had a horrible feeling that I was stepping out onto terribly thin ice. I had a brain wave!

"It's an ice cream moment!" I tried valiantly, "one of those days when somebody has put a blindfold on you and handed you an ice cream cone. You know it's going to be one of your favourite flavours but you don't know which one. A lovely surprise!" I offered hopefully.

"So when my cunt takes you easily I practice using my pelvic floor muscles so I can make it any size it needs to be? And the same with my throat? Mix and match?"

"Practice makes perfect Sis," I laughed, "speaking of which..." I pointed at my throbbing cock.

"Yes, Master! Sorry Master!" she giggled before dipping her mouth back onto my cock.

Her head was quickly bobbing up and down again. Each time that little ring of tightness did it's job and each time I let out a sob of sheer pleasure as it wrapped itself around my knob-head deliciously.

"Gonna cum, Sis!"

I expected her to stop or at least slow down and make me suffer. She didn't! She went for it hammer and tongs. My spunk express left the station and thundered up my cock. Chrissie dipped her head down one last time until the ring of tightness gripped my cock-head firmly. My first load exploded into her eager throat. I felt her try to swallow rapidly. My second load arrived and had nowhere to go, her throat still being full of my first offerings.

My sister gagged, then lifted her head. She started coughing and choking... and laughing?

My third eruption hit her fair and square on the nose and when the fourth arrived she was laughing and coughing at the same time. I'd not seen that much spunk pour from my cock since before my Birthday.

"Sorry Bro, better mark the school report 'must try harder'" she laughed as she licked clean her spunky hands.

"I think 'excellent first effort' would be much more appropriate. C'mere. Cuddles then my turn to pleasure you."

"Oh no you don't, sunshine! On my Birthday, only a couple of days ago, you focussed totally on my pleasure until I made it go all pear shaped. Once our Mum's sorted that for us you again totally focussed on my needs and pleasures, without exception. Tonight is pay-back time. My focus is on you, OK?"

"But I get as much pleasure out of pleasing you as you."

"I know you do, so let me have the pleasure of pleasing you!"

So much for an early night and looking tired! Fortunately my Sister's pleasure involved using her hands, mouth, cunt and tits on my hands, mouth and cock. I lost count of how many times I unloaded on or into her beautiful body and seriously doubted that I'd have anything to give Mum when she came in to enjoy my morning wood.

### ### ###

My morning wood was hard against my belly when Mum came into the bedroom the following morning. She did no more than go down on me to make me nice and slick with her saliva then she straddled me. She waited while my Sister struggled to bring my cock from the firmly horizontal to the straining vertical. She held it in position while Mum slid her wet cunt downwards until the full length of my cock was buried deep inside her dripping cunt. Taking hold of my hands she placed one on each bare breast.

"Play with me while I enjoy being so full of your cock. We need to talk a while."

"OK," I replied.

I flattened my hands and very tenderly stroked the palms over her erect nipples. Mum's head went back as she let out a long, slow sigh of pleasure. I carried on for a good few minutes until Mum gave a very satisfied shudder. Her first orgasm was a very gentle one but it seemed to go on and on.

"I take my last pill on Thursday," she announced soon after her shudders slowed to a standstill.

"Really? The other day it looked as if you still had a couple of weeks to go."

"You check my pills?" Mum asked incredulously.

"No, not really but you both take them at the breakfast table so they're always there in front of me."

"Still keeping an eye on us. Making sure we're safe. That's nice," Mum laughed, "there's twenty one pills and seven placebos. We don't take the placebos just go straight onto the next packet, so no menstrual cycle and no hissy fits," she chuckled.

"Yeah, I noticed," I laughed, "just hadn't realised there were seven blanks in each set. So you're warning me that you'll be grumpy next weekend?" I teased.

"No, I'm warning you that from next Friday onward I could get pregnant at any time," she giggled delightedly.

"That mean we've got to start checking your temperature and plotting graphs of your ovulation so we only fuck at the best times?"

"Wow! You have been doing your homework. No, we fuck everyday, as usual. There's no point in cutting down on what will make me pregnant just to make me pregnant, is there?" Business as usual."

I suggested that maybe we shouldn't fuck so hard. She informed me that spunk didn't care how hard it was delivered. It just wanted to get as deep inside her cunt as possible so that it didn't need to swim so far.

"It is made by a male and by default, fundamentally lazy," she laughed.

I couldn't really argue with that and told her she could only have one load per day so that I didn't displace any I'd pumped in previously.

"Only one fuck a night? Please tell me you're joking?"

I understood exactly where she was cumin from. Our sessions often lasted two or three hours. Quickies we didn't do. We'd play, she'd cum and we'd play some more, she'd cum some more and so it went on until I filled her with my first load of the session. We'd rest, that is play a little less energetically for a while then start again and so it went on until, basically, Mum was too sore or I was unable to get a stiffy. We'd go to sleep until one of us woke and started the ball rolling once more.

"I'm not but think about it, we fuck for hours I unload, we rest then go again. When I fuck you after unloading in your cunt my cock whips it all up into a nice, frothy mess. My cream pie and that's the spunk that should be on its way to fertilising your egg. Once it's in your cunt it should have all the time it needs to do its job. I'm only suggesting that we have all our usual fun and when the time is right we fuck to completion and I explode inside you. We give my lazy little swimmers the very best chance of doing the deed while we snuggle up and sleep. When you wake me up at three in the morning, in future, for a while, you'll just have to settle for a belly full instead." I chuckled dirtily.

"Gotta admit my Big Brother is making sense for a change Mum. He pumps his juices inside us by the gallon but when he fucks us again half of that gallon ends up on our thighs or the bed sheets."

"But we can fuck again in the morning, before we get up, can't we?"

It was almost a pleading voice.

"I was thinking Chrissie or Rose could have that leaving me the rest of the day for generating a totally fresh batch of spunk for you in the evening."

Mum thought about that for a few moments.

"And once I'm pregnant everything will go back to normal?"

"Well, I'll have to be careful with you but otherwise I don't see why not."

"Careful??? Your Dad fucked me hard every time right up until my waters broke, his cock made 'em break. It didn't do Chrissie any harm nor me so if you're planning to stop fucking me hard I'm not going to stop taking my pills, you understand!" she laughed, "Appreciate your concern though. That it? Can we get down and dirty now?"

It was a rhetorical question, Mum was already easing her wet cunt back up my cock. It felt heavenly. I closed my eyes and let my mind dwell on the joys of making Mum pregnant. If anything it made my cock harder.

Mum rose and fell steadily on my throbbing member with each downward movement being accompanied by the squeezing of her muscles. My head was full of deliciously dirty thoughts of breaking Mum's waters with my cock while she was knelt on our bed.

"Fuck! That's so not fair," Mum exclaimed interrupting my train of thought.

I opened my eyes to see my Sister was now kneeling up alongside us. Her hand was between Mum's legs and she was clearly playing with her Mother's clitty, very effectively. To add to Mum's woes Chrissie was also sucking on a teat. On Mum's next down stroke I thrust my hips up to meet her half way and took her other nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Now you're ganging up on me! What chance has an old woman got?"

"None!" I informed her.

Chrissie mumbled something along the same lines around her mouthful of teat.

Mum's orgasms started quickly and between us we kept her boiling over just enough to make her cum but not exhaustingly. That didn't happen until Chrissie added her finger alongside my cock and used her thumb to drive her clitty wild. Mum was soon jerking and twisting her naked body on her Daughter's finger and my cock. Fortunately all the windows were still closed because the ball-gag wasn't readily available.

Mum's climax was certainly the biggest I'd ever seen her enjoy. She flopped on top of me, gasping for breath. Chrissie did no more than ease her hand out from between our sweaty bodies then, using her other hand, slip a finger into her Mother's cunt along side my still hard cock. Mum shuddered and groaned as we started to fuck and finger her again.

"Play with her bum!" I suggested.

I'd often played with Mum's bum hole, teasing around it and just slightly pressing against the entrance with a finger but hadn't taken it further. Hey! I'd only been having sex for about a month. What do you expect?

"Noooooo!," moaned Mum.

I felt Chrissie slide her finger out of her Mother's cunt and another slip in quickly. Things went silent for a very brief moment.

12