Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arghh!" sighed Mum softly.

"Oh! Like that do you Mum? A little bit more?"

"Ugh! Yes! Lube! On the bedside drawers. Ball-gag, top drawer."

I stretched out my arm and couldn't quite reach. I moved my torso. Still not quite enough. We shuffled as one without loosing contact with each other, that is my cock and my Sister's fingers in Mum's cunt. I could just get my extended finger under the spout of the lube dispenser. I suspect I wasn't the only one holding my breath as I gingerly eased the plastic bottle upwards and towards the bed. Mum grabbed it and I went back for the ball-gag. Strangely, despite being in the drawer it was easier to retrieve. Note to self, put a rack on the bed side of both of the bedside units.

By the time I was back in position Mum was wearing the ball-gag and leaning forward on her elbows. Chrissie was applying quantities of lube to Mum's bum hole and her fingers. Mum moaned happily for a few moments as Chrissie spread the lube liberally.

"Ooooh! That feels so much nicer!"

"That's my thumb, Mum. Okay?"

"Perfect Darling, try your two fingers in with your Brother's cock, please."

Two fingers wriggled in alongside my cock and kept wriggling. It felt incredible. Mum squeezed her muscles. Sh1t! And I thought I was a tight fit???

Mum started to fuck my cock and her Daughter's fingers. I started to fuck her cunt with my cock and could feel my Sister exploring the depths of her bum hole with her thumb. The ball-gag proved to be of increasing importance as Chrissie explored the different ways and moves of finger-fucking her Mother's arse and cunt at the same time while my pulsing cock pushed deep inside and drove my cock-head hard against her womb.

With my Sister's fingers and my Mother's cunt muscles working my cock I was rapidly reaching the point of no return. I was struggling to hold onto my spunk.

"If you don't spunk inside me soon Darling, I'll be too exhausted to enjoy it!"

That was enough for me. I let go with torrent after torrent of hot sticky spunk blasting deep into Mum's cunt. I just thrust in as hard and as deep as I could then held it there, my cock-head jammed against the entrance to Mum's womb. I left it there until I was empty and my cock started to soften.

Chrissie began to swish her fingers around inside her Mother's spunky cunt. I could feel spunk oozing between her fingers and squirting against my shaft. She started to shift the position of her fingers so that they were on the other side of my cock, making my recovering cock the meat between her fingers and thumb with just the membrane between Mum's cunt and back passage preventing a proper hand-job.

If it wasn't a proper hand-job, it was most certainly an improper hand-job. She commenced sliding her fingers in and out of her Mother's cunt whilst working her thumb in and out of her Mother's arse. My Sister was wanking me whilst my cock was inside her Mother's cunt! I recovered my full hardness, and some, very rapidly.

"So you like that, Big Bro? Your sister tossing you off in Mum's cunt? Gonna spunk inside her again so I can enjoy her double cream pie?"

"Arrh!" was all I could manage.

"What about you, Mum? Like the feeling of me wanking my Brother off while he's still in your cunt? Gonna let me enjoy your cunt when he's filled you with spunk again?"

Mum couldn't answer but her frantically nodding head and the way she was driving her cunt back onto my cock and Chrissie's fingers was all the agreement I needed.

"Here it cums, Mum!"

I grunted as my cock throbbed and spunk shot up the shaft to splatter against the walls of Mum's cunt.

"Oh! Wow! Bro that feels awesome! Pity my fingers aren't longer, I'd be able to put them over the top of your cock and direct your spunk like we do with water in the garden hose. I can still feel it though, flowing down onto my finger tips."

Mum said nothing, her ball-gag saw to that but her body just went wild as I filled her to overflowing and her Daughter's fingers sloshed it around inside her spasaming love tunnel. We let her down carefully. Mum collapsed on top of me for the second time in very few minutes. Chrissie slipped her fingers out of Mum's cunt and eased her thumb from Mum's bum. Mum slid to the bed and laid beside me. Chrissie laid on her other side as we all recovered.

"My god, I've raised a pair of right dirty bastards!" Mum eventually exclaimed delightedly.

"Can't argue with the 'bastards'" bit Mum," chuckled her Daughter, "as our Dad never married either of our Mums but I think 'creative' might be better than 'dirty'."

"Yeah! Definitely creative. What made you think I'd enjoy Chrissie playing with my bum, Ryan?"

"Well, you've always said that Dad used all three of your holes and you also said that you enjoyed it. Figured that if we got your bum used to taking cock again I could fuck all three holes. Your shitter after I'd fucked your cunt so I don't displace any spunk?" I offered.

"My shitter! Thought you'd forgotten all about that!"

"Not forgotten Mum, just been a bit busy lately. Saving it for a special time."

"Well we're rapidly approaching a special time so we'd better start practising! Now, you ready for my double cream pie Daughter of mine?"

Chrissie was very ready and gave me the biggest grin of delight you could possibly imagine. I rolled out of the way. Mum shuffled down the bed and Chrissie knelt over her head, 69-ing her Mother. I changed my position so that I could watch intently.

12