Janet's Unthinkable Sin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers

Eric then shocked me as he slowly began kissing my stomach and moving slowly down my abdomen towards my pussy. With his two fingers still inside me, as he got to my navel, I knew he was planning to taste his mommy's gushing, wet pussy.

"Oh baby, you don't have to do that. You don't have to kiss me down there." I reached down and held he head from moving further towards my pussy. For some strange reason, even though I had just stepped out of the bath tub, this seemed too nasty, and this seemed to be too intimate. I was not prepared for my son to 'eat me'.

"Mom, I want to taste you. I want to do this. I have never done this before. Please let me taste you."

I slowly released his head. "Are you sure you want to do this?" You don't have to...."

"Yes, mom, I want to taste you, kiss you, lick you." And he started moving between my thighs.

I hesitated for a moment, holding my knees together, realizing that I was about to cross yet another line. I realized that I could still stop this before it went any further. I knew I should not have allowed any of this to have occurred. My head was whirling in an alcohol induced haze with lust, loneliness, guilt, a longing to be loved again, and the knowledge that society would consider me a monster for this sin I was committing.

Eric placed his hands on my knees and slowly spread them apart, opening me up. I could see his rigid erection strained upwards towards the ceiling as he stopped for a moment to gaze into my wet and now open vagina. The excitement was indescribable, looking at my son's long, thick and 'rock hard' erection as he studied my aroused pussy for the first time. I felt so wicked and so very exposed, but also so very, very aroused. I could feel my vagina opening under his intense gaze.

Eric is a handsome young man, with a Nordic look about him similar to his father. His sandy blond hair and steel blue eyes are set upon a strong looking face with a large, pronounced jaw line. He stands a little over 6 ft, 2 inches, and has a marvelous, slender, but muscular build. His penis looked slightly longer and thicker than his father's. I would guess it is between 7 and 8 inches in length and about 2 inches in girth. The plum shaped head stood out noticeably from the thickly veined shaft. Kneeling between my knees, with his rigid erection throbbing, he reminded me of a Greek god. Yes, tonight, my son was my Greek god; a Greek god who had a distinct Oedipus complex. If I remember correctly there was a considerable amount of incest in Greek mythology, wasn't there?

"Mom, you are so beautiful, so sexy. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Eric said with passion and emotion as he looked directly into my vagina. I could feel myself blush at the compliment, and at being so very open, vulnerable and exposed to my son this way.

I could feel my juices slowly leaking out of my under his gaze. And I could feel a slight spasm as my arousal caused my vulva to open even more under Eric examination. My arousal, and Eric's arousal had removed any hope of us coming to our senses and turning back. I was his tonight. I was there for the taking. He knew it, and I knew it.

Slowly he lowered his face to my crotch, stopping to examine me up close. He took in a deep breath, inhaling my fragrance. "Mom, you are so sexy, so beautiful. I love the way you smell. I will never forget your sweet scent."

His adoration further aroused me. I have never felt so desirable, beautiful or sexy as I did at that moment.

I placed my hands on the sides of his head to caress him and guide him. His tongue then made contact with my erect and pulsing clitoris evoking a loud gasp from me. "Oh baby, yes."

His fingers re-entered my wet and dilated vagina easily and he took my erect clit into his mouth and began to suck on it, to nurse on it, driving me wild. I spread my legs open as wide as I could as I arched my hips to push against his fingers and his mouth. His hand was under his chin, and his fingers were arching forward deep inside me massaging my inner core. It felt like he was reaching deep inside my womb as he suckled on my erect clit. I could instantly feel a climax approaching. I knew I was going to cum for my son tonight. I would not last long with this intense stimulation.

"Oh baby, you are getting me so close. You are going to make me cum." I cried out.

He started sucking harder, pulling my clit into his mouth, as his fingers massaged the front of my uterus. I was moaning incoherently now. I could feel the first wave starting to build inside me. I knew I was seconds from the start of a powerful orgasm that was long overdue.

"Oh Eric, I am cumming, baby." I thrashed my hips against his face as my entire body quaked in orgasmic bliss. "Oh, damn, oh damn....." I felt the second wave start to form and overtake me. And moments later the third set of massive quakes rocked my core.

The powerful release triggered an unexpected reaction. The pleasure and guilt overwhelmed me with a powerful flood of emotions. I don't quite understand why, but I started crying and sobbing as I moaned while the orgasmic waves rocked through me violently. My chest shook with deep sobs and the tears suddenly streamed down my cheeks as Eric continued to suck on my clit and finger me to orgasm.

After about a minute of non-stop massive orgasm, my clit became too sensitive; I needed to stop. I tried to push Eric away but with his fingers deep in my womb, holding me in place, as his mouth continuing to suck on clit; I could not break free from my son's grip. He had me pinned in place and was simply too strong for me to disengage from him.

I begged him to stop. "Baby, I need you to stop...it is too much....it is too intense...." But even as I made my plea, I felt another orgasm overtake me. "Oh shit, I am cumming again..."

I instantly went from trying to push him away to holding his head in place again, and thrashing my hips wildly as his fingers impaled my uterus as deeply as he could reach. I was lifting my ass off the bed, arching my hips to accept the penetration as deep as I could.

After this set of waves passed over my core, I used all my strength to push Eric's head to break his suction on my clit. "Baby, I really need you to let me come down."

I lay there, panting. Trying to control the sobbing and crying that had overtaken me. I was an emotional wreck, sobbing gently, tears streaming from my eyes, panting, all the while basking in the post-orgasmic glow of a massive climax forced upon me by my son.

My chest heaved as I tried to recover my senses and regain my breath. The reality of what I had done hit me, and I was ashamed. Nonetheless, the climax was intense and badly needed. Prior to this evening, I honestly had feared I may never cum again. But having cum, I was now horrified at what I had allowed to occur.

I glanced down at Eric, who still had his fingers inside me, gently moving them as he looked up at me. I could feel myself burning with shame. As I looked at my son, his lips and chin shiny with my vagina's juice mixed with his saliva. His smile told it all; he was very pleased by my reaction, and the fact that he had made me cum, violently and repeatedly. Yes, he was very pleased with himself indeed.

"Oh baby, I am sorry I let that happen. I should not have done that. It was wrong of me...." I begged forgiveness while Eric's fingers were still inside my gaping vagina!

"Mom, please don't say that. I am glad we did it. It is beautiful. You are beautiful. We both need each other. Honestly, we are all we have...."

What's next? Could I ever be forgiven? Could Eric ever forgive me for my sin? Could I ever forgive myself?

Eric slowly withdrew his fingers from my vulva, and started to climb up between my legs; his massive erection swinging proudly in front of him as he approached me. He had not cum yet; and he needed to do so. But I could not allow him to fuck me, that was too much. I just couldn't cross that line.

But after Eric giving me one of the most power orgasms of my life, I could not leaving him with this raging hard on. I would have to take care of my son some how.....

I realized I had made a terrible mistake and complicated my life, and his, in a manner that I never would have thought possible only hours ago.

Coming soon: Chapter 2 -- Eric needs relief...

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers
12