Janice Has Them All Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The living room was fairly large. Two tan couches faced each other with a big coffee table between. A big stone fireplace made up the far wall, past the ends of both couches. Seth was familiar with the fire controls. He got the gas flame started and sat down across from me. Bob got some nice instrumental music going on the sound system and turned down the lights.

Roger brought in a tray with four glasses and a bottle of wine with a tattered label. He put it down on the table and picked up a corkscrew. He stood near where Seth was sitting. They were both smiling. Seth reached out and turned the wine bottle. “Gee, Rog, don’t we have any new wine? This label says 1972.”

We all chuckled at the old joke. It was like we were all on the same wavelength. As a group, we knew where things were going to go. But we all wanted to savour every minute of getting there. And we needed a little time to adjust to our mellow surroundings. After the noise of the club it took some getting used to. I felt charged up and calm at the same time. My nips were still standing at attention, still getting quick looks from all three men.

Roger got the wine open. He made a little production out of tasting it. He poured a little in one of the glasses and swirled it around. Then he sniffed it. “A nice full bouquet with just a hint of fruity influence.”

Seth grabbed the bottle and said, “The only fruity influence is you. I’ll pour the wine while we’re still young.”

We all got a modest glass, about half full. Then Roger sat down on the same couch with Seth. I sipped my wine and decided to get things started. I slipped off my shoes. I turned toward where Bob sat and put my feet up in his lap. “How about a little foot rub? Between skiing and dancing my little puppies are tired.”

Bob gave me his best knowing smile and started rubbing my feet. Seth and Roger sat quietly watching. They knew it was up to my hubby and me how fast things moved. The fact was, the foot massage felt wonderful. I put my wine glass on the table and scooted back a little ways. The ends of the couches had cushions sloped up to the outside, instead of arms. Bob had to turn to keep my feet in his lap. But I had a comfortable place to lay back.

I waited until he was massaging just one foot. I bent my free leg at the knee and slid the hem of my skirt to the top of my stocking. Bob had a clear view of my bare pussy. He looked for a few seconds, his smile a little bigger. But he knew I was about to give them all a nylon stocking show. All eyes were glued on my fingers as I worked open the top garter. When that was done I moved to the back one. As the stocking came free I started to roll it slowly down my thigh. When I pushed it past my knee, Bob rolled it the rest of the way. He caught my bare foot in his hand.

I knew what he wanted to do. I lifted my uncovered foot. Bob understood the signal. He bent his head down and raised my toes to his mouth. He was dainty at first, licking with ticklish little jabs of his tongue. Then he turned a little more. He looked steadily into my eyes as he sucked each toe between his lips. One hand held my heel. The other massaged my tender arch. It was a modest contest between us - to see which one was enjoying it the most.

I slowly unhooked the garters on my other stocking. I repeated the slow roll down my thigh. This time I rolled it all the way off. Bob reached for my newly naked foot. He lifted it until my legs were nearly straight out, both my feet seeking his hungry mouth. Then he sucked and played my little piggies like the patient master I knew he could be. My feet were an erogenous part of my body. We had discovered my heightened sensitivity on our honeymoon, so many years before.

The tender sensations he was creating with my feet were travelling directly to my pussy. I glanced down at my lap. My skirt was barely concealing my rapidly swelling mound. It was all I could do to keep from sliding my hand over to start stroking myself. I looked down at Bob. His cock was making a tent in the front of his pants. Still, he kept sucking my toes and running his soft wet tongue between them. The feeling was heavenly.

I glanced over at the two young men. They were both balanced on the edge of their seats, slowly undressing. Roger pulled his shirt up and over his head. I hadn’t been wrong about his buff physique. His shoulders and arms were thick with defined muscles. His pecs stood out, complementing his six pack stomach. Seth, bare from the waist up, was just as trim as I remembered.

They both opened the tops of their pants, and hesitated. I wanted to say something. Nothing came to mind. I opted instead to pull my skirt higher as I looked over at them. They could see my close cropped triangle of pubic hair and sense my building need. Seth stood first. He pushed his pants past his fully erect cock. I loved seeing him aroused for me again. The memory of his hard tool filling my pussy so wonderfully, was still fresh in my mind.

Roger was more bold. He removed his pants quickly, one leg at a time. His cock was also fully erect. He let his arms fall to his sides as he stood to his full height. I guessed his hard cock to be a little thinner than his partner’s but slightly longer. I licked my lips, remembering the scenario I had played out in my mind. Roger understood my meaning without words. He walked around by the fireplace. In seconds he was standing above my head, his stiff cock straight out in front of him.

I knew how I wanted to take them. Bob had released my feet and stood up. Seth was stepping past him to the place he sensed I wanted him, between my legs. I hurried to get naked. I took my turtleneck off with a single motion. I unfastened the waist band on my skirt and unzipped the side. One quick lift of my hips and I slid it down and off. My garter belt came off just as fast.

I pushed myself up until my shoulders rested on the end of the couch. I wanted to tilt my head back over the edge of the armrest. That would allow me to take Roger’s stiff cock in my mouth. Tilting my head so far back made me a little dizzy, but I wanted to take his cock from that position. At the same time, I wanted Seth to fill my pussy with his familiar tool. I positioned myself the best way I could. Roger understood my intention. He reached down and cradled the back of my head. I ran my tongue over my lips. The tip of his cock was just inches away from my mouth. I felt Seth raise my legs, bending them at the knee, spreading my pussy open for his pleasure.

The moment had arrived. I opened my mouth. I extended my tongue just enough to lick the drop of early fluid from the tip of Roger’s hard cock. At the same time, I felt Seth’s cock touch and begin to separate my aroused pussy lips. Some silent signal passed between them. The swollen crown of the cock entering my mouth pressed against my tongue. The hard cock seeking the depths of my cunt moved with a slow, steady pressure. The feeling was absolutely divine!

I put my hands and arms back to hold Roger. My fingers found the hard ridge of muscle above his hips. I had never sucked a cock from that position before. It felt very different with my head virtually upside down. But it also seemed so natural. Each time Roger pulled back, I could swirl my tongue around his cock head. I wanted to take him deep in my throat. I was just a little scared.

My attention was taken for a second by the feeling of soft hands massaging my titties. Bob was on his knees beside me. A quick sideways glance told me he was naked. Then his warm breath was on my exposed neck. “Suck that hard cock, baby. Take Roger’s long hard cock down your throat.”

His talking like that was almost sensory overload for me. Seth was slowly stroking into my pussy. Roger was feeding me his hard cock, a little deeper with every push forward. And Bob was giving me beautiful sensations with his hands on my breasts. I pulled Roger deeper with my hands. When he pushed his cock into my mouth, his hard tip touched the back of my throat. My orgasm was building to a crest very quickly.

Bob started again, “Come for us, baby. Let your hot pussy take you over the edge.”

His words were electric. I humped back against Seth’s hard cock. And I pulled Roger’s insistent tool even deeper. I tried to consciously relax my throat, but still I couldn’t let his cock head past the same point. Then the sensations just rushed to the point of my swollen little clitty. The orgasm peaked in every nerve, in the center of my body. I moaned and bucked against Seth’s hard cock. I threw my head back farther. Roger’s hard cock slid over my tongue. I grabbed at his body and pulled!

His long hard tool slipped into my throat. I relaxed and felt the muscles in my neck massaging the length of his invading cock. Roger squeeled, unable to hold back the noise. Bob’s voice came through my overloaded brain. “You did it, babe. You have his hard cock deep in your throat.”

Roger was making short, quick strokes, while still deep in my throat. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to drain him dry more than anything. I knew how to make it happen. I slid one hand across his upper thigh. My finger found his tight sack and trailed back past the soft skin there. My fingertip touched his puckered asshole and I pressed.

I had found his magic button. Roger’s hard cock, deep in my throat, jerked along the entire length of his shaft. Spurt after spurt pumped down my throat. Bob was watching the sensations I was feeling. He whispered, “You drained him honey. Your deep throat made him cum.”

I could feel Roger’s body trembling under my touch. He had to pull his softening dick out of my mouth. When his soft cock head passed over my tongue I caught his last drops of salty cum. When he backed away I looked down at Seth, still fucking my pussy with steady strokes. Bob kissed me suddenly. I let him scrub my tongue for the last taste Roger had left behind.

I felt myself building to a fever again. Seth had one arm over the back of the couch. He braced his other at my side. His position allowed him to fuck my cunt with incredible downward strokes. My little clitty was getting more sweet attention along the length of his cock. A light sheen of sweat covered his chest. He looked down into my eyes and said, “Your wet pussy, Janice. I don’t think I can hold back much longer.”

I knew I could trip loose my second climax any time. “Go ahead,” I called to him. “Fill my pussy again. Cum inside me!”

A dozen deep strokes and he was there. I could feel his cock, jerking as each eruption of cum filled my pussy. I touched the base of the shaft that filled me so well. At the same time I put pressure against my clit. My spasms matched his in intensity. My second orgasm rolled through me.

Like Roger, minutes before, Seth had to withdraw his softening cock and move to a place to sit down. I looked up into my husband’s eyes. He whispered, “That was so hot, baby. Watching you is such an incredible rush.”

I smiled and stroked the side of his face. Then he said, “Let me clean your pussy. I have to taste you now.”

At that moment I would have agreed to anything. But still, the sight of my hubby, preparing to lick another man’s seed from my pussy, was way over the top. The first lap of his tongue was too much. My tender clitty was still recovering from my last orgasm. I put my hands on the sides of his head. He understood and moved his tongue lower.

I glanced over at Seth and Roger. They were sitting back on the other couch, still naked. The looks on their faces reflected nothing short of stunned disbelief. Watching Bob clean my pussy was something outside their understanding. I knew how they felt. My first experience with it, earlier in the day, had been a little shocking too.

Bob’s eager attention on my pussy had me floating again. I was still tingling all over from the orgasm Seth had caused. My nasty hubby was licking to prepare me for his own gratification. He was the only one of us who hadn’t cum yet. I had no doubt, that fact was going to change very soon.

That thought had barely passed when I felt Bob start licking his way up my tummy. I wanted him to put his hard cock in my well used pussy. But, his slow trail of wet kisses just fired up my feeling of anticipation. Finally, he was supporting himself on his arms over me. I was breathing hard again. “Fuck me, Bob. Stick your hard dick in my pussy. Another man’s cock has already fucked me tonight. Add your cum to his, deep inside me.”

The tip of his cock teased my wet outer pussy lips. I pushed up under him, trying to capture his hard dick. He moved with me and smiled. “You want some more stiff cock, baby?”

“Yes, ram your hard cock in my wet pussy!”

He plunged his cock deep with a single thrust. Then he was fucking me like a wild man. He pulled his shaft almost all the way and slammed back into me, deep as he could go every time. I held on and fucked back, meeting his strokes with my hips. Then a strange thing happened. My hand was pulled away from Bob’s back. I looked up and saw Seth. He stood next to the couch, tenderly holding my hand. My other hand was taken from the other side. Roger had done the same thing. My two young lovers were silently holding my hands, while my husband pounded my pussy.

A warm feeling of peace washed over me. I didn’t understand it. I just let myself go with the feeling. Bob’s body stiffened and he stopped stroking. I felt him cum. My third powerful orgasm came out of nowhere and made me cry out. I pulled the hands holding mine. We trembled together.

Minutes passed as we all recovered. Bob raised himself off my body. Roger appeared with hot wet hand towels for all of us. We cleaned ourselves up, giggling over the fact of our nakedness. I felt like Bob’s goofiness had spread to the rest of us.

Then Bob said, “Hey, I know what we haven’t done.”

The three of us threw our wet towels at him and laughed.

######

Did you enjoy this Chapter of Janice’s continuing adventures? If you did, please give me your vote and your feedback. You are welcome to send me your ideas anonymously, or leave your email address. I will answer every one with a return address. Thank you. Happy reading.

12