All Comments on 'Janine and Her Mother in Law'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
JPB.....just plain boring...but...

always good for a laugh. The outrageous and asinine re-used, cliche, and totally predictable plots written as only JPB can. Whatever you think about him, you have to hand that to him, only he could write hundreds of stories and use just a few plot lines. Good on ya!!!

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
ROFLMAO!

Very Funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stupid vimp story

stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Funny...but idiotic.

I'm really torn on this one...on the one hand, whoring out his mom is funny for the crap she pulled...on the other hand, allowing your wife to fuck other men and "becoming brave enough" to eat their cum? Time to come out of the closet, homo-boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yeah for once

boring in everypoint, not even erotic is lacking even emotions. but at least a bit funny.

rjordanrjordanover 14 years ago
Very funny

Quirky and twisted funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He hates his father that much?

That's basically what this boils down to. To get revenge on his mother for setting up his wife, he's turned his father into an unsuspecting cuckold.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A light fast moving erotic and funny story

Well done,I like the way he thinks. Thanks

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 14 years ago
ROFL!

Not the story I was expecting. Very high-spirited! ;-)

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Just too weird.

So I rated it 1*.

karan9876karan9876over 12 years ago
Worst story on this site.

Wish there was an award for the worst story on the site. This one would win hands down. Exceptionally sick plot. I rated it 1 coz that was the lowest rating available. Mom sets up daughter in law, son accepts it then allows wife to continue that life then sets his mom up? I mean just WTF was JPB thinking when he wrote this... Your skills as a writer are never in doubt your one of the better writers out there so it was shocking to see you come up with something like this.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
You are wrong

Karan you are wrong. The worst story is that crap by indiansubmale. At least this guy made a buck out of it. A cuck buck but a buck never the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now I understand

Why JPB is JPB. He got it from his MOTHER. Like mother like son...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just wrong on SO many levels

Funny as hell and just like the pervert we know JPB to be. But his Mother????? Damn! And I'm on the side of burning Mom to the ground with Dad, then divorcing the cheating slut his wife has become. A scorched Earth policy if you will. Just because he can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another dear annony comment. I'm telling you this asshole reads every one of thes LW

stories!! He's fucking liar , he LOVES these stories. I gave you a for your effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the smile

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Wish there was a part 2 of 3 or ?????

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
That's sick

Really good one, then a really bad one. That's Bob's stories for.you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

What a pile of Bullshit!!! This is story from cuck for cucks but unfortunately it was posted in LW And Not fetishes here it belongs. In addition everything is so fucking unbelievable it Would be More Fantasy or Sci fi. "Your mother made me do it ..." i guess that gives every cuck a hard one ... i thin The author should take a step out of his front door, a little Bit reality Would be great ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

for the first paragraph then it turned to shit.

How the story should have gone.

After he confronted her she then informed him that she was pregnant but she didn't know who the father was as part of the agreement she would do the men without protection.

Then the confrontation with the mother. After getting the picture let her know that Janine was pregnant but that she didn't know who the father was. Then mother I am divorcing the slut and I have you to thank for that. After the baby is born a DNA test will be done. If through some miracle I am the childs father I will do the right thing and pay decent child support. But MOTHER YOU will never see the child EVER. DUE to your interference you have lost not only your eldest son but ANY granchildren that may come along. Remember MOTHER Stephen your youngest is gay and sterile so will never sire children.

I will leave it up to you what you tell dad but just be aware I have recorded this meeting so don't lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some People,

Just have no appreciation for humor at all. Chuckle, chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Was it meant to be amusing? As it wasn’t, 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you're trying to be funny, try harder. A lot harder.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Well now, THAT was different. This is one for the folks who think ol' Bob writes the same story over and over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...