All Comments on 'Jared's Spring Break'

by MeljoyAZ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

wow! This was intensely hot! I loved it and would really love a sequel and prequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Yes, sure is good to have an older guy hard in your ass his cock rubbing your prostate knowing that he knows how to make you shoot as his cum coats your insides. Older every time for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My first time with a man I was the older guy. He was 34 and I was 48. He knew what he was doing as he had been fucking males since he was 17. In one night, he had me begging to be fucked and providing cocks for me to suck. I had never thought of sex with a man, but sure found that night how great it is. I have not had sex with a woman since that night(not even thought about it). I had become a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut and still am today. I love cocks in my mouth and my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucking hot dude

This s one fucking hot story, I have always fantasized about getting fucking like this by one or two hot older men. I wish you had started from how you got to fuck him, but this is great work. love it

rf

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot. My first guy was 48 and I was ahem, 18. We met traveling on bus to/from work one summer and started talking about sports, travel and drinking. I bumped into him at the MOMA-NY one Saturday and he invited me back to his place where I stroked, sucked and swallowed my first cock. I was blowing him 2-3 times a week. Eventually I told him I really wanted to have him be the first to fuck me, he did and it was a great summer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous