All Comments on 'Jason & Amanda - Passion Ch. 01'

by idealogue2077

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TallManReinventedTallManReinvented11 months ago

Nice enough story. Well done. However, switching from first to third person does nothing to enhance the evolution of the tale. It works in some stories, but not in this one. I still give it a 4.

washdog10washdog1011 months ago

Writing each sentence on a separate line made the story hard foe me to read. There are no paragraphs, which I think helps move the story more smoothly. That being said I do believe that the story can be very good and an enjoyable read. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was a good story and I look forward to reading more.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

He still raped her. No likeable characters in this one. 1st to 3rd person drives the readers nuts...

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!

5 stars!!! Please, go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story and how can it be rape if she enticed him for what she wanted?? Hope you continue with this story gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I give the story a 4.5

I began a sexual relationship with my younger brother. He was a freshman in high school, and I was a senior. He first approached me about his attraction to me. He told me that he always loved me as a brother loves his sister but the MAN in him was attracted to me as a man is to a woman. He logic that I was a virgin. He was right. He also felt that I was curious about sex but that I didn't trust any of the boys in school because they would run and tell everyone that they made love to me. As my brother I knew that he couldn't whisper a word to anyone.

About a month after Tomas first approached me about wanting to be with me, I gave in to is request.

He had a good friend whose family owned a cabin in the San Bernadino's mountains. A small lake community call Big Bear Lake. We drove up on a Friday. Mom thought that we were driving up with my tow best girlfriends... Jenny and Christina. But that was only a ruse. When we got to the cabin we unloaded the car of our baggage. We then went to dinner. After dinner Tand on the drive back to the cabin Tomas told me that God had led us to this moment. And that he wanted us to look at this night as our wedding night.

As I laid on my back on the bed Tomas stood in front of the bed and removed his robe. He looked like a Greek God. But when I focus on what hung between his long strong legs I was in awe! His cock was huge! He looked to be 8 or 9 inches long. But what was most frightening was his thickness. I later measured him at 8.5 inches long and 6 inch in circumference. Crawling between my thighs he brought his mouth to my inner thighs and began placing soft, wet, sweet, angel kisses.

Ever so gently he worked his mouth to my virgin pussy. He ate my pussy out expertly. I came hard after about 10 minutes of him eating me out. Then positioning himself he slid his massive cock slowly in my sopping wet pussy. Bitting down on his board shoulder and digging my nails into his hard ass, I whispered:

"Ummmmmmmmmm Tooommmmaaasssssssssssssssssss. You're so fucking big baby. Your cock is big Tomas. Please be gentle baby. You're the first man to ever go in me baby. You're going to take your sister's cherry. Please be careful Tomas not to cum in me. You might make me pregnant baby."

Tomas began to fuck me hard and fast. I came twice as he pounded my pussy. I knew he was close to cumming. Pulling all the way out of me and then with a might forward thrust....Tomas buried himself deep in and shot his load deep in me. Looking into each other's eyes not a word was spoken. He was breeding his woman.

Twenty years later we are still together. I have given Tomas 5 beautiful children. At 36 years old his daughters told me that they think their father is fine.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

Very nice. 5 Stars. I am excited to see where this goes.

marklovessexmarklovessex11 months ago

Great story it had me hot erect and needing to cum

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This story is well constructed and logically developed. Character development is complex because the workings of the human mind is complex. There is no question as to the depth of love between mother and son. Because of the lack of sense of self, self-awareness, ego and id, the psychological damage that could have occurred within and between mother and son is unmeasurable. However, in fiction, damage does not occur. As close, both emotionally, psychologically, and physically, as mother and son are, I am surprised that they could not discuss their feelings and emotions with each other. I hope the author continues this story. Without reservation, 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it was an interesting story nice when they felt the love for one another and love when a mom is pregnant with her sons child 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a strange,disturbing story…a so damn exciting. I am embarrassed and so very excited,

I want her so much!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very interesting and well written story loved all of it so far 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice story but the way she tricked him was so wrong and then she became pregnant she should have told him then !!!!!!!!!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That is so tragic what happened to the mom. That rapist (the ski mask guy) fucked her up mentally for life, leading her mind down a dark and twisted path. Well it seems things worked out in the end for her, but damn if it still isn't fucked up the way it got there. Yes, her methods were questionable at best; downright fucked up at worst, but the intention was borne of love. She simply wanted a baby from the one she loves. She should have been honest from the start, but as many of us know all too well, it's easier said than done.

The whole domination thing was a turn off for me personally. To me it just seems like it's more one person and an extension of themselves personified in another, as opposed to two people, which to me is basically just self-pleasuring with extra steps. Not very romantic or intimate, but I'm sure some people go for it. I just felt like the story would have been better without that angle.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very very hot story. The domination part was very erotic. Looking forward to the next part.

zornslemmazornslemma3 months ago

Beautiful writing. It is an unusual twist that the “rape” was legally not a rape, since it was not non-con for the party whose consent was needed, though it might be considered to be so morally

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useridealogue2077@idealogue2077
Having read taboo tales for many years, I decided to start writing them to give back. I always liked ones with emotional connections and some level of realism. I tend to gravitate towards impregnation, true love and intimacy, and erotic encounters with high stakes. Then again...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES