Jason & Amanda - Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

She gently inserted his hard cock into her moistness, coaxing it into her depths.

Jason moaned, "Ohh fuck... you feel so good."

"I want my baby to feel good."

She sat upright, moving her hips and ass, smoothly stroking Jason's big cock.

Jason felt her tits as they hung suspended above him as he watched Amanda's face.

She looked so beautiful, her eyes filled with love.

"Do you like when mommy takes care of you?" It was like she was in his head.

"Uhhhh huh," Jason croaked, feeling the sweet sensation of her vaginal walls massage him.

Amanda continued to stroke his cock gripping it with her soft pussy.

"Just relax and let Mommy take care of you." Her voice was gentle and soothing.

Jason felt his balls tensing as he gave in to his mother's gentle coaxing.

"Ohhh fuck...you're going to make me cum already!" Her pussy was so hot, pulling him into her.

Amanda's face was close, her gentle eyes penetrating.

She cooed, "It's ok baby...I want you to cum deep inside me." She moved more quickly now, using her pussy to full effect, bringing him closer to climaxing.

"I'm going to cum!!" Jason croaked, feeling himself begin to orgasm.

"That's it, baby...cum inside mommy."

Jason grunted, "Ohhhh...Mommy!!" as he felt his balls contract.

He erupted, shooting hot blasts of his sticky cum deep inside his mother's channel.

Amanda purred, "Ohhh yessss...I feel it. That's so good, baby."

She continued softly, "That's good...that's so good...I love feeling your cum in me."

Jason's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he dumped every drop of his sperm into Amanda's loving pussy.

He heard her whisper in his ear, "I want you to know I'll take care of and love you forever, baby," as waves of pleasure continued to pulse through his body.

However deep his love for her was before, it kept increasing.

After he softened, Amanda reluctantly released his spent cock, enjoying the feeling of his seed dripping out of her.

Jason looked at her in wonder. "Oh my God...that was so good. Thank you."

Amanda smiled. "I'm glad you liked it, honey." She snuggled him.

Jason waited a minute and then said, "Sooooooo...about your promise?"

Amanda looked worried again. "I'm scared to tell you...but...I promised I would."

Jason said, "Tell me everything"

Amanda looked away, unable to make eye contact. "Please promise not to be angry. I am terrified to tell you all this, but I will tell you everything. Every last thing you don't know about me and what I did."

"That's a start."

"That night...I made up the story about my date. I didn't have a date."

"Ok."

"I...tricked you. I made you think I was drugged...but I wasn't."

"Ok."

"I...seduced you Jason...I wanted you to want me like I do you...but I didn't think you could ever like me like that...so I thought, maybe if you thought I was passed out...you would...."

"Would what?"

"Uhhhh...would...take me." Tears welled up in Amanda's eyes.

Jason said, "You wanted me to rape you...and I did." Now tears welled up in Jason's eyes.

Amanda's face was wet as she cried. "I'm so sorry honey, I wanted your baby inside me, and I knew it was wrong...I'm messed up, I know!"

Jason could barely keep his voice from cracking as tears streamed down his cheeks. "What I did was wrong. I'm so sorry Mom, I raped you!"

She looked at him. "No, honey. I made you do it. I tricked you. I wasn't sure it would work...but I'm glad it did."

"I felt...so bad about what I did. I can't believe I did it. Your being unbelievably hot is not an excuse for what I did. I just hope you can forgive me."

"Of course, I forgive you, baby. I'm the one that needs forgiveness. I lied to you...and I used you...I'm so sorry!" Amanda's eyes dripped with tears as she cried.

Jason held her against his chest. "It's ok...it's ok. I forgive you."

"You...do?"

"And I'll let you in on a secret...I sort of...read your journals." Jason winced as he spoke those last few words aloud.

"You what!?"

"Please don't hate me...I had to know what was going on...and the guilt of what I did to you was too much to bear."

"Honey...you should not have done that."

She thought about it for a moment and said, "So you've known...everything?"

"Yes."

"...and you still wanted me?"

"Of course. Only I needed you to be honest with me."

"...and you trust me?"

"Completely."

Amanda nuzzled into Jason's chest. He wrapped his strong arms around her and held her tightly as she cried softly into his chest.

She had been holding her emotions in for so long. She finally relaxed, knowing that the love of her life was with her fully...and that she was going to have his baby.

To Be Continued...