Jason and Marcie

Story Info
Jason gets into the California lifestyle; Marcie is duped.
7.7k words
3.49
44.6k
4
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank DeepDiver for the great job in editing this story and help making it happen, without the help of the volunteer editors many many of these stories would never get posted. Thank you guys and gals.

*

Chapter 01 Jason and Marcie

Meet Friends And Party

Hello my name is Marcie Long, I was married to Jason Long for a little over seven years. That's when I caught him cheating on me. I'm 29 years old, 5'4" 125 pounds, 34c-23-35, blond, shoulder length hair. I have a few extra pounds, but I'm told they're all in the right places. Jason is 33 years old, 5'7", 145 pounds, brown hair; he also has a few extra pounds. I won't go into how we met and dated and then married, I'll start out after moving to Southern California.

Jason didn't want me to work, but soon learned after moving to California, that even though he had a good job, there wasn't much left after the bills were paid, with the high cost of living out here.

So I enrolled in school to become a paralegal. That way I could maybe find a job with a good law firm, and maybe way down the line, go back and study to become a lawyer. Once I was through with my schooling, I started applying at several law firms. It was about three weeks later that I received a call from Radkie-Langford-Falsworth, attorneys at law, to come in for an interview on Monday morning. I was to bring in my school records and be ready to answer any and all questions.

I received a call on Friday of the same week that I was to come in to work one week from that coming Monday, that would give me a week to get things done that I needed to get done, as I would be too busy to be able to take time off.

I was ecstatic upon being hired by a rather large firm as a Paralegal, but when I told Jason that night when he got home, he didn't seem real pleased. He said something about lawyers and the women that work for them having to be able and willing to do anything they are asked to do.

I retaliated by saying "Isn't that what you do in your job Jason?" He got up grabbed a beer and headed out to sit by the pool.

He finally quit pouting and came in and asked me if I'd like to go out to dinner and have a couple drinks, and maybe even a dance if I felt up to it. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him really hot, thanking him for wanting to take me out, as it had been awhile since we had been anywhere.

He came into the bedroom after taking a shower as I stood looking into my closet trying to decide what I wanted to wear. He came and stood beside me and I said "Why don't you pick out what you want me to wear tonight?"

He stood there looking, then reached in and took out a black hip hugger skirt that was at least 5 inches above the knee. I looked at him and said, "Are you sure you want me wearing that tonight?"

"Sure why not?"

"Well it has a tendency to work its way up my hips when I dance" I said laughingly.

He just said, "You might as well get used to it. I'm sure there will be some lawyer at your new job that will want you to wear clothes like this." I chose to ignore his remarks as I just wanted to go out and have a good time.

As he walked away, I thought about putting it back in the closet, but then I reached in and picked out a light pink, pull-over knit sweater with a plunging neckline. I picked out matching black lace bikini style panties and uplift bra that made my breasts look much bigger than the C-cup they are. Then I put on black knit stockings and 5 inch heel black shoes.

He looked up as I entered the living room where he had been waiting for me. I had piled most of my hair on top of my head but had left enough dangling to look like I had been in the back seat of a car with some guy. His mouth almost dropped open when he saw me, and I said, "Do you like?" as I struck a pose.

He sort of gasped and said, "I think you look really hot, Marcie." I walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss, thanking him.

After a very nice dinner, he decided we should go to the Red Dragon Club, he had heard from some of the people at work it was "the place to go to have a good time," I said, "Wherever you want to go is okay with me; I just want to be able to dance with you and have a good time tonight."

We found the club without any problem and were soon inside. We stood looking around for a table or booth to sit down at when a woman came up to us saying to Jason "I'm glad to see you made it." She then looking at me said, "Hi, I'm Kim, I work with Jason, looking back at Jason and smiling. "I'm on my way to the ladies' room; we're way on the back side of the dance floor. Go grab a chair and a drink, I'll be back shortly." She then hurried off to the restroom. For some reason, I didn't care much for her. She seemed like she was being overly friendly towards Jason, and at the same time, all but ignoring me.

Jason introduced me to everyone at the table, Dorothy and Ray, and Karen and Bill were the married ones. Kim, Maria and Beth were single, but looking, so I was informed as I was introduced. I thought "as long as you're not looking at my husband, I don't care". I sat there most of the night feeling like a third wheel, as I had nothing in common with these people. They all worked together and had much to talk about.

Jason did catch my look and asked me to dance. We danced a couple of fairly fast songs but then he said he was tired and wanted to rest awhile. Ray asked me to dance, so I danced a couple of dances with him, then Bill asked me. By this time he was a little drunk and had roving hands. I tried to discourage him, but his hands kept sliding down onto my butt.

He said I had the nicest butt he had ever seen and would love to feel it. I said, "I can't let you do that, I'm married."

He said, "Well, so am I, but she won't care if I have one little feel." With that he dropped both hands down onto my butt and squeezed hard.

I pulled away and said, "I asked you not to do that, Bill."

He said, "An ass like that needs much attention. Does old Jason give it the attention he should?"

I said, "He takes care of it just fine."

Bill said, "Well, if he ever falls short, call old Bill. I'll be more than happy to take good care of it for you."

I thought, "What an arrogant ass!" The music stopped and we went and sat down.

The next dance I grabbed Jason and headed onto the dance floor. I said, "I'm ready to head home anytime you are."

He looked at me and said, "The night is young."

I knew he had had plenty to drink and said, "Well your friend Bill thinks I have a great ass that needs attention."

Jason gave out a chuckle, "Well hell, Marcie, let him squeeze your ass. It will be getting squeezed a lot after you start working for them lawyers."

I couldn't believe what he had just said. I said, "So you're okay with guys squeezing and feeling my ass now, Jason, as long as they're your friends and not a lawyer?"

He said "Why not? There's plenty to squeeze."

I said, "Well, I've never heard you complain before," pushing him away from me leaving him standing on the dance floor. I went back to the table and grabbed my purse and headed into the ladies room. I stayed in there thinking about what Bill had said and done. About Jason saying he was okay with guys touching my ass, in public no less, and how cozy everyone at the table seemed.

As I got back to the table I was informed the party was going to head over to Bill and Karen's place, which was quite a way from where we lived, so I said, "Maybe we should be going home, Jason."

Everyone chimed in, "Come on Marcie, don't be a party pooper." So, against my better judgment, I finally gave in and we went to Bill and Karen's place.

Soon the drinks were flowing. I knew I would be driving home, so I dumped most of mine down the drain in the kitchen and filled my glass with water and put a lime in it to make it look like a gin and tonic.

Karen put music on and soon we started dancing out by the pool. Jason was soon being taken and danced with by one after another of the women. First it was Kim, then Maria. Then Beth and Karen got him out there the longest, and I could have sworn I saw them kissing.

Bill came and asked me to dance, so I thought "What the hell. If Jason doesn't care if he feels my ass why should I worry about it? As we danced, Bill's hands were on my ass, I saw Jason looking at us out of the corner of my eye, so I whispered to Bill that his hands felt good on my ass. With that, he started to massage my ass with both hands and I started rubbing myself against his bulge. It started to feel too damn good, so I told Bill I had to sit a minute and rest. He suggested I could rest in the extra bedroom and he could massage my legs. He was sure it would be okay with Karen, as she had allowed him to do it at other parties they had had. Besides, she seemed busy with Jason at the time.

I smiled and said, "I just needed to sit and take a break." It was almost fifteen minutes later that Jason and Karen came back and sat down. I was pretty sure there was more than dancing going on out by the pool.

During the next week, Ray and Dorothy, and Bill and Karen stopped by. We sat out by the pool and talked and drank a couple of beers, then they all left as it was a work day the next day.

The next week, they stopped by again and invited us over for a BBQ on Saturday afternoon about 3 O'clock. We could have a couple of drinks, and by that time it would be cooled off enough to enjoy the BBQ.

We arrived about 3:15 and it seemed as though the party had been going on awhile by then. Soon we had a drink in our hands and were being introduced to people I had not met the night we were at the club. The noise level was getting higher and higher as the drinks flowed like water. It wasn't long before I felt a pretty good buzz, so I went over to the table they had set up in buffet style and got myself something to eat. After eating, I started feeling a little better, but soon had another drink in my hand compliments of Karen. As soon as that was gone, I had another; this time compliments of Bill. Both drinks seemed to taste quite strong compared to bar drinks.

Soon, it was dark enough to turn on the patio lights around the pool. It made for a party atmosphere; the music was playing. I noticed I hadn't seen Jason for awhile, and when I asked Karen if she had seen him, she said he and Bill had had something they wanted to talk about and there was too much noise out here. I sat there drinking my drink wondering what was so important it couldn't wait until they were both sober. "Oh well, men." I lifted my drink and saw Karen smiling at me from across the table.

I started feeling pretty dizzy, like I might pass out, I looked at Karen and she said, "Are you alright honey?"

I shook my head no and said that I felt dizzy and had better go lay down. She said, "Here, let me help you. You had quite a bit to drink out in the hot sun this afternoon, but you will be okay."

As I tried to stand up, I fell back onto the chair. Soon Karen and Kim, I think it was, helped me up and back to a spare bedroom where I lay down on the bed. Soon everything went black.

I started to feel myself being undressed. I asked who was there, and a voice that sounded like Jason answered saying, "We're staying the night as everyone has drunk too much to drive home. So just let me get you undressed." Then I felt his hands all over me pinching my nipples and breasts until it hurt. His fingers were probing my pussy, fingering me until it felt like I had a fire between my legs. Then he rubbed his cock head along my lips telling me to suck his cock like a good little cocksucker. He had never said things like that to me! Soon his cock was filling my mouth, making me gag. I started sucking his cock as he started fucking in and out of my mouth like it was my pussy.

"Oh yeeeesss, god yes, suck my cock. Make me cum down your throat." He grabbed my head and pulled it up off the bed, pushing his cock into my throat. I had just gagged when I felt his cock pulsing in my mouth, shooting his cum down my throat. "Aaaaaghghgghghghghgh fffuuuccckkkk yyyaaaaaa! Swallow all of my cum my little cocksucker."

Sliding his cock out of my mouth he said he would be back soon, to just lay back and rest, and he would come back and fuck me good. I tried to protest, but I was still too dizzy, and the fire between my legs was worse now than it had been. I needed Jason to fuck me, real bad.

It seemed like only a few minutes since Jason had left me, when I heard the door open and close. I said, "Jason is that you?"

A whispered, "yes" then his hands were roaming over my body again. He whispered "Are you ready for that fucking I promised you?"

Moaning and writhing on the bed under his touching, I gasped out "Yeees, oh god yes. I need you to fuck me."

He whispered, "Oh I'm going to. I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are."

"I'm not a slut," I moaned. "Why are you calling me that?"

He chuckled, "You will be by the time I'm through fucking you." He grabbed both my legs and swung them around until my ass was about to fall off the bed, then he lifted my legs up onto his shoulders.

I thought, "My god Jason, you have never fucked me like this before." Then I felt his cock against my swollen wet pussy teasing me until I begged him, "Fuck me, please fuck me."

He said, "Fuck you? Fuck you like what, bitch?"

"Like a slut! Fuck me; make me a slut for your cock." I felt him pushing into me. God it felt huge tonight; almost too big to go in. he asked if I was ready for his cock and the fucking I deserved. "Yes fuck, fuck me!" Then he pushed hard, his thick hard cock stretched my pussy until I cried out in pain and ecstasy. "Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh myy gawd, my gawd, you're hurting me! Why is it so big? Jason what are you doing?"

A grunt, then another hard push, then, "God damn girl, that's the tightest cunt my dick has ever been in. Doesn't Jason ever fuck this pussy?"

"Oh noooo! Who are you? Please stop. I'm married to Jason. He was supposed to come back and fuck mmmmeeeee. AAaaaaaggghhgghhghhg noooo, no more please, please it hurts!"

"Fuck it baby, fuck my big fat cock. I knew the other night when you told me you liked how my hands felt squeezing your tight ass that you would love getting fucked by my big cock." I was yelling at him to stop but my body was loving what he was doing. I knew it was wrong feeling like this, but I had never had a cock this big or had ever been fucked this good, and I wasn't going to stop him now.

By the time Bill had cum his second time in me, I had lost track of how many orgasms I had had. It seemed like one long continuous orgasm after it once started. When I finally came to enough to realize who it had been that fucked me, he was gone. Damn him. He had raped me and I had liked it. I wondered where Jason had gone. Why did he leave me alone? Was this what Bill and Jason had been discussing when I was told by Karen they were talking? Did Jason give his permission for Bill to fuck me? Why had I gotten so dizzy and passed out on three drinks? My head was all clouded; my body was aching from Bills rough fucking. He said he was going to fuck me like a slut, and he did.

I turned a light on and found my clothes and slipped them on to go to the bathroom. I stood and took a step. Ooohh, my gawd. My pussy was so sore I wanted to cry. I walked into the bathroom, taking very small steps, wondering what I will tell Jason if he asks why I'm walking like this. The next morning, when we were getting ready to leave, he either didn't notice or he already knew, because he never said a word about it.

He never did explain why he never came back to the room that night, or what he had been doing. I didn't push it as I didn't want him asking me about anything that happened to me that night either.

Chapter02 Jason meets Alan

New Years Eve Party

Bill called me a few nights later wanting to know how I was feeling after getting so drunk. I told him it must have been something else; that I had only drank four drinks after I'd eaten. He laughed and said maybe they had mixed them a little strong. He hinted around that he would like to see me more since I was such a fun person.

I thought "Yeah, I'm a fun person when you're between my legs. I said "Jason doesn't like to go out that much."

He said I could come over anytime; Jason didn't have to come along. He was sure it would be okay with Jason.

I'm thinking what the hell did Jason do; give me to Bill to fuck anytime he wanted me? Maybe he traded me to Bill for Karen; or maybe Bill serviced all of those women with his big cock, and Jason could have any of them as long as Bill was free to fuck me if I was willing or maybe drugged.

He asked if I had enjoyed myself at the party. I told him I'd had a real good time; what I could remember of it. He laughed and said maybe if he came over sometime I would be able to remember what happened. He was sure I would enjoy it. I told Bill I had to go, that I had another call coming in, so he said bye and hung up. I didn't have another call, but I didn't want him to know he was starting to get to me, talking about what had happened between us. I was soaking wet by the time we hung up.

I went to work that next Monday after the party and was still sore, but no one asked if I had gotten hurt. I found I liked working with the lawyers it was exciting to me to see how they were able to figure all the different aspects of a case and how to win it in court.

Summer was over and I had avoided going to anymore BBQs at Bill and Karen's, Jason had gone alone a couple of times, but I didn't care to be put through that again so I had begged off sick. I did however talk Jason into going to my company New Years Eve Party. It turned out to be a lot of fun or at least I thought so. Jason pouted most of the night as he didn't like Alan Radkie. He's the lawyer I do most of my work for.

He's around 6 feet tall, 45 years old, 185 pounds, salt and pepper black hair, and is quite handsome. I've heard he's quite a ladies man, but I guess I'm not his type or don't fit into his criteria of what he thinks a sexy woman is. He has never so much as made a pass at me, which is fine with me. I came here to work, not get laid by my boss.

After I introduced Alan to Jason, Jason later commented that he didn't like Alan. He said Alan thought himself a cocksman with all the ladies, and an arrogant asshole. I said, "But he really isn't like that at all."

Then he said, "Has he ever hit on you Marcie?"

I said, "Damn it Jason, don't start on that crap. No he has never wanted to get in my panties not like some of your so called good friends have tried."

Jason looked at me and said, "Have only tried?"

Before I could answer him, Alan walked up and asked me to dance. I accepted, and was quite surprised by him asking me, but was glad to get away from Jason for awhile, before we blew up here at the party. I noticed Alan's wife dancing with some guy and he seemed to be holding her more like a lover than a dance partner.

I was wondering about what Jason had said just as Alan walked up. Did he know Bill had fucked me? Was he in on it? Then I heard Alan saying something bringing me back to the party.

I said, "I'm sorry Alan, I didn't hear you." I could see him watching his wife over the top of my head.

He said, "I said I had no idea that you would feel so good in my arms or I would have paid more attention to you. As you can see, my wife is quite lovely, but she's too thin. Those boobs aren't real, and her ass is bony. I bet you feel good in bed, Marcie. I'd sure love to find out. Your breasts feel so firm and yet soft. I bet you have great nipples too, don't you Marcie?"

"I, I, Alan you shouldn't be talking this way to me. We're both married, and I work for you."

Alan said, "If you ever get a divorce, I'll make you my mistress, okay? Then he chuckled. I could tell then he had had way too much to drink.

12