Jason and Marcie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the dance ended, the lights dimmed, the whistles started blowing, and horns were tooting. Alan put his arms around me and pulled me tight against his body and leaned down and kissed me; a deep long kiss, filling my mouth with his tongue until I felt my panties get wet. I didn't even try to pull back. God, it felt good to be kissed like that, but then it ended and he said in a low voice, "Happy New Year, and may it be a great year for both of us." He started to walk away then stopped, saying, "By the way, you're a great kisser," winked, and left walking towards his wife and her gentleman.

I couldn't help but wonder who he was and what was going on between him and Alan's wife, I got back to Jason to find him fuming mad. "What the hell was he doing kissing you happy New Year, you're supposed to be kissing me, Marcie."

I said, "Would you have been kissing me if Karen or Kim had been here or would I have had to wait my turn?"

"Damn it Marcie that was more than a New Years eve kiss. Is there something going on between you two?"

I said, "No Jason, but if you keep accusing me of it, it just might happen."

He said, "Grab your purse and coat, we're leaving."

I didn't really want to stay but I wanted to mess with Jason's mind. "But I want to stay, Jason."

"We're leaving Marcie."

"Come on Jason, I never get to go out."

"I'm not staying and watching you dance and kiss that prick you call a boss."

"Oohh Jason, I'd love to kiss that prick," smiling now as I taunted him.

By this time we were outside and almost to the car before he realized I was going with him, it was a quiet ride home. When we got undressed and into bed I tried to take Jason's cock in my hand, but he turned over onto his stomach.

I said, "What's wrong Jason, I thought you might want to fuck me seeing it's a new year?

"Well you're pretty damn stupid if I have to tell you what's wrong, Marcie."

"Let me see if I can guess, Jason. You're pissed because I danced and kissed my boss, is that it?"

"You're smarter than I thought, Marcie."

"Would it have been okay if it had been your friends who were kissing me and feeling my ass? Telling me how bad they wanted to fuck your wife, and you saying it would be okay like you did in that first club. You said it was okay for Bill to feel my ass. How would you feel if I told you Bill has wanted to fuck your wife every time we party with them?"

"Is that all it has ever been Marcie? Him wanting to fuck you, or have you fucked him already?"

I'm glad it was pitch dark in the bedroom so he couldn't see my face. "Fuck you Jason, is that what he has told you that he has fucked me?"

Jason said, "I'm tired and want to sleep."

Chapter 03 Marcie comes home sick

I got up and went into the spare bedroom and crawled into bed. I wanted Jason to think I was really pissed off for him believing Bill about fucking me. I'm sure now it had been put up by Bill and Jason to have Bill fuck me, but why? Had Jason wanted to fuck Karen or maybe Kim? Or maybe everyone there had swapped off all night. I fell asleep that night thinking about Alan kissing me and Bill fucking me with his huge fat cock. He had said I would be wanting it again, that it would just be a matter of time until I would want his big fat cock in my pussy again. God, I hated him for being so damn arrogant about it. I think he was right, I had thought about that night many times since, but I was going to fight the urge no matter what. I fell asleep with my fingers exploring myself.

It was two months later that I went home sick with a really bad cold. Things were slow at the office and Alan had said for me to go ahead and go home and get well. As I pulled up, I wondered why Jason was home. Had he gotten sick too? I went into the house and heard music playing, and sounds coming from down the hall. I was just about to call out to Jason when I heard a woman screaming to be fucked harder. I stopped dead in my tracks, Jason was fucking someone in our bed,I took out my cell phone, set it to take pictures, and walked slowly towards our bedroom. I got there just in time to see Jason lift her legs onto his shoulders and ram his cock deep into Kim's cunt. She screamed, "Harder, fuck me harder, Jason." He was pounding into her pussy as I took pictures. Soon he yelled he was cumming. Kim screamed for him to cum in her, she wanted his sperm in her pussy.

He collapsed on top of her, and then rolled off onto her side, his eyes closed. He said, "God Kim, it gets better every time we fuck. Your pussy is so hot, I want to fuck you every day."

Kim giggled trying to catch her breath. "You do fuck me almost every day, but as soon as you get rested, you're going to fuck me until I orgasm until I can't cum anymore. I'll settle for your talented tongue for right now." Then she sat up and saw me standing there. She said "Jason."

I said, "What the fuck is going on here, you fucking whore. Fucking my husband in my bed? Get the hell out of here, and take that asshole with you!"

Jason said, "Now Marcie, please calm down. We can talk about this."

I screamed, "Get out! Get the fuck out of my house, both of you!"

As they both got dressed, Jason said, "I'll be back after I take Kim back to her car. We'll talk then."

I said, "There's nothing to talk about, and I don't care if you ever come back, now get out."

"We'll talk; you'll see once you understand what's going on."

"Jason you always say I'm stupid, but I do know what fucking looks like and that's what was going on."

"But Marcie there's more to it than that."

"Get the fuck out now!" I went into the spare bed room and locked the door and lay down on the bed and cried.

I woke up to Jason knocking at the bedroom door and calling my name. I felt really bad by now. I could feel I had a high fever. I opened the door and went into the bathroom and found some cold and flu medicine and took that. I came out and went into the kitchen to boil some water to make tea; that always made me feel better when I had a bad cold. Jason came in and sat down at the table. I didn't even look at him. He said, "Marcie, let me talk to you about it, okay?"

I said, "I'm too sick to talk now. We'll talk when I get better. Now leave me alone."

A couple of days later, Jason and I were sitting at the table drinking coffee when the phone rang. I picked it up and said, "Hello" in a very hoarse voice.

Oh, hello Mr. Radkie, oh okay, 'Alan' then," I said teasingly." I looked at Jason and saw the anger well up on his face. "I'm feeling like I'm going to live today. The two days before, I was hoping I wouldn't make it, but I'll be back to work Monday for sure. I may be hoarse, but I'll be there. I know how important it is to you. Okay I'll get plenty of rest. Oh no, there won't be any of that going on at least until I get feeling much better and back to work. I looked over at Jason and saw the daggers shooting at me from his eyes. I wanted him to know I hadn't forgotten or forgiven him for cheating on me with Kim. I know it makes him angry to hear me flirt with Alan. "Okay Alan and thank you for calling, bye bye".

As I hung up the phone Jason said, "Isn't he sweet."

I said, "Yes he is. Alan at least gives a damn about me."

"Oh I bet he does." Jason said. "He misses his sweet young pussy."

"I don't want to hear anymore about Alan, okay? We have other things to discuss. Like what are we going to do about you fucking that cunt in my bed?"

"Please Marcie can't we just let it slide, and go on with our lives? It's over between Kim and I; it was just a fling."

"No Jason, I'm going to have revenge on you or you will keep on doing this. Maybe if you feel the hurt I felt watching you fucking her, you will not be so quick to cheat on me again. I'll let you know by next week what my revenge is going to be." I already knew, but I wanted Jason to think about it for awhile.

I got up and went back to my bedroom and lay down. Soon I was asleep again. I had another medicine induced dream. This time it was about me being fucked in a pitch black room. I couldn't see anything, or who was fucking me, but it was hurting me it was so big. I heard myself screaming for him to stop, but a voice kept telling him, "Fuck her, make her crave your big fat cock. She will become addicted to fucking your big cock and want more and more." He plunged his monster cock all the way into me and I screamed out loud as his huge cock caused me to start a never ending orgasm.

I woke up with Jason shouting at me through the bedroom door, "Are you alright? I heard you screaming."

"Yes ,yes I'm alright it was just a nightmare." As I sat up to go to the bathroom, I put my hand on the bed to help myself up and felt the sheet was sopping wet. My god, I'd had an orgasm dreaming about being fucked by a huge cock.

In the next few days, I thought about what I was going to do about Jason's cheating on me. By Thursday I had decided on my revenge. Jason and I were sitting outside on the deck drinking a beer. I said, "Jason, I have decided to take my revenge on you. It's too bad I can't get revenge on Kim at the same time, but she will just have to wait and wonder when it will happen."

Jason looked at me with sad eyes, and said, "I thought maybe you were going to forget about that."

I said, "No Jason, it's something I have to do."

Jason sighed and said, "What is it Marcie?"

"I'm going to take my revenge with Alan."

Jason's head jerked up, "No Marcie, not with Alan; anybody else, but not him. You know how I hate him already."

"Yes I do Jason, and that's why I have decided to do it with Alan. I have already talked to him and he is more than happy to do this for me. We will get a room at the Holiday Express and however long he lasts that's how long my revenge will be. It will happen this Saturday night as his wife is out of town. Now I may come home that night or I may not. It depends on his staying power. Is that clear?"

Jason sat there in silence, then he said, "Marcie, please don't do this with him. This will be beyond revenge. Don't do this to me, to us."

"You know I have to Jason, you must be made to feel the hurt I felt."

Jason said in a low voice, "Marcie I'm not sure I can take you being with him. I'm begging you not to go with him, it may well end our marriage Marcie."

"That's the chance I will have to take." Then I got up and went back to shower and go to bed.

Chapter 04 Marcie gets even

I didn't think Saturday was ever going to end until it was time to get ready. I was in the bathroom shaving my underarms and pussy. I had never shaved it for Jason, but it was bald now. When I saw Jason watching me as he sat on the bed, I pretended not to notice him watching as I lifted my leg up on the edge of the tub and carefully shaved my pussy for the first time ever. I had kept it trimmed but never shaved. I thought I saw a tear on his cheek. I finished up and went into the bedroom to dress. I acted startled when I saw Jason sitting there. I walked over to my dresser and took out my brand new nipple-less lace bra and put it on. When Jason saw my naked nipples sticking through the holes in the cups he gasped out loud. Then I put on my crotch-less lace panties. I deliberately spread my legs and looked down checking to make sure he saw they were crotch-less. He got up and went into the kitchen. I put on the same pink sweater and black hip-hugger skirt, stockings and shoes I had worn that night to the club.

I put on my dangling diamond earrings, and then piled my hair up leaving some hanging across my eye. Then I went to the kitchen and asked Jason if I looked okay to go to dinner with a lover., He swallowed hard and said, "You look beautiful Marcie. I just wish it was for me."

"I do too Jason, maybe some other time it will be."

Jason said, "If you go with him tonight, it will be over for us Marcie. I just know it will be. Once you have been with him, you will never want to come back to me."

"Oh Jason, you will get over it just like I did. You'll see, call your good friend Bill, and talk to him. I'm sure he will be able to think of something to make you feel better, like maybe sharing one of his lady friends. I'm sure Karen would love to hold you and make you feel better, like I'm positive she already has." Jason's head jerked up looking at me his face red with anger. I said, "Remember, don't bother waiting up for me as I may not be home tonight."

I left the house and met Alan at the Holiday Express lounge. We had a drink and then went and had dinner. By the time we finished eating, there was a band playing in the lounge, so we went in and got a table to relax and have a drink. Alan said, "Marcie, you are absolutely stunning tonight, I had no idea you were so beautiful."

"Oh Alan, you're just trying to get me to change my mind that's all."

"My god Marcie, can you blame me?"

"Maybe someday Alan, but not tonight."

"By the way Marcie, the PI called and let me know everything was in place and set to go."

"Oh great. I was hoping he had gotten in touch to let you know."

It was after 11-o-clock before we took the elevator up to the room I had rented for our meeting. I had rented this room as I was sure Jason was having me watched tonight to see if I actually met with Alan and went with him to a room. We went in and Alan made us a drink at the wet bar then we sat down to talk about him being my lawyer. If Jason decided to sue me for divorce and take everything from me on the grounds of adultery, Alan said it might be best if I hire someone outside of our firm as it might cause somewhat of a scandal if people thought he and I were involved. He gave me names and numbers of friends of his that were very good divorce lawyers as our firm isn't a divorce firm. We talked until almost 2 AM. Then I told Alan I thought it was time for me to head home. He said he hoped everything worked out for me and we left the room together. We said goodnight in the parking area and I went home. I made sure my hair was messed up, my stockings were wrinkled, and my skirt half twisted. I pinched my nipples until they poked out of my sweater like two strawberries, then I went into the house.

I walked in and saw Jason sitting there in his recliner waiting for me. He said, "Well, it looks like you did what you set out to do."

"Yes, I did Alan, and it's over and done."

"And so are we Marcie, I'm not going to sit by and accept you fucking that asshole Alan."

"I'm sorry you feel that way Jason, after expecting me to accept it from you and Kim. At least I didn't bring him into our home and fuck him. By the way Jason, I've been meaning to ask you, how many of our so called friends have you fucked? I wouldn't mind getting some more revenge with Alan, Jason stared at me like he was ready to say something then changed his mind. "Was Karen good in bed? She was making it pretty plain, all you had to do was head her down the hall to the bedroom." Jason glared at me and said nothing.

Jason filed for divorce on grounds of adultery. I tried talking him out of it, but he and his lawyer wouldn't even have a meeting. So I contested it. It was all set to go to court when they decided to have a conference with me and my lawyer. I told them I wanted a 75-25 split since it was Jason that committed the adultery not me. They laughed and said I must be crazy. Then I played the tape from in the room that night with Alan. They then said I couldn't prove when I had taped it, so I showed them the video of Alan and I sitting there talking about him being my lawyer. It showed we never touched each other, not even to shake hands or a kiss on the cheek. Then they offered a 60-40 split, so I brought out my cell phone pictures that I had downloaded on my pc and made into 8x10 photos of Jason and Kim fucking in my bed. They put their heads together and agreed to 75-25. The papers were signed and it was over in four months.

That was four months ago. Alan and I never have gotten together, not yet anyway. As far as I'm concerned it's still open, but maybe it's better that we don't become involved being we work together. He has hinted to me that he thinks his wife has him watched, looking for a chance to get her claws into him.

I'm sitting here alone sipping wine on a Friday night. What kind of a life is that for a 29 year old woman? I started looking back at all the things that happened in the short time since Jason and I moved out here to Southern California; the people we met, the times we had, and all the parties. My thoughts went to Jason fucking Kim. I'm sure she wasn't the only one. I'm positive Jason fucked Karen more than once. I'm sure she was hot for his young body. Ahh yes, then there's Bill. God, I never will forget the night he fucked me with that big cock of his. I always had thought he and Jason had set me up to be fucked by Bill, but why didn't he bring it up at the conference? The only reason I can think of is he couldn't prove it. It would be his word against mine, and since I had proof of him and Kim, I don't think the judge would have bought his story even if Bill would have come forward. God that Bill has got a big cock! I can almost feel it now. I haven't been with a man since before the New Years Eve party, and here it is August. My god, I haven't had a cock in me in forever.

I picked up my cell and hit speed dial. It's ringing. "Hello, Bill. How have you been? Haven't heard from you for awhile. I'm doing great! So what's up tonight? Hahaha. Really? It's really up? I think it's always up. So what's Karen up to? She is? When will she be back? Tuesday, huh? Hey, there's no reason why you should be sitting over there all alone and me sitting over here all alone. Why don't you come over and we can talk about the first thing that comes up? Hahahaha, okay. That sounds great to me; I'm not doing anything until Monday. There shouldn't be much left untouched by then. I hope so too. Hahaha, okay, I'll see you in a few minutes. By the way Bill, I hate to admit it, but you were right when you said someday I would call you. I held out for eight months, but I finally had to give in and call you. I should have been smart and called you right away. Look at all the great cock I missed out on. I'm all shrunk back like I was before that night with you. I might even be tighter now; I haven't had a cock for eight months. No I'm not lying, between Jason and the divorce and working I didn't have time to go get laid, and then you quit calling me so I thought you didn't want me anymore. Oh okay, I'll let you prove it to me tonight. Okay, am I still your slut? What do you think? I'm calling aren't I? See you soon. Bye."

12