All Comments on 'Jason and Mrs. Johnson'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 17 years ago
Excellent reading

A few errors here and there, but nothinig that interfered with the entertainment of this story. Well thought out, just a fantastsic, enjoyable read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A very fine read indeed!

A wonderful piece of writing. It demonstrates economy when details are not needed, but paints a sparklingly clear picture when it matters. The forbidden or taboo quality really draws one in == this is more than simply a labeled taboo -- boy and his girlfriend's mom. Her struggle to break free of her religious training and repression happens in such a believable way -- its not a rational process or just a simple stitch from off to on -- she dreams of breaking out of her repressed life, she rationalizes it in a way consistent with her screwed up values -- the selfless protection of the virtue of her daughter; but it allows her to keep --relentlessly, thank you -- moving ahead with the seduction/acquiescence of the young man. Really engaging and fully erotic right to the end. Thanks!

sacksackalmost 17 years ago
`nice suspense!

Even though the outcome is predictable, there are some marvelous details on the way to getting there! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
If only, but only if

What a lovely fantasy. I would have loved my mother-in-law to have offered the same if only she had been so attractive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very nice

i hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more, more.

Bridget and Jason (and mom). While dad is in the house...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More, more

I agree with the other respondents. Jason and Mrs Johnson need to further explore their relationship. It needs to increase in frequency and in intensity. For example, have her provide oral gratification in the kitchen (Bridget upstairs) instead of a hand job.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Trouble on the horizon

Took a while getting there, and I'm surprised she didn't bother teaching him the rudiments of safe sex, but an effective enough tale. The question is, what will his girlfriend do when she finds out (and they <i>always</i> find out), kick him in the balls or jump into bed next to them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
keep jason and mrs.johnson happy it's a hit

good fun story of male and female teaching each other about life.mrs.johnson will fall for him and the daughter will too.jason owns mrs. johnson now,he taking her where she never been before and she love it.she can't get enough of him and the sex he gives her.hubby is out and don't no it.give us more of this story,good job.

michaelpsmichaelpsalmost 17 years ago
girlfriend's mother

When I was younger, I had a girlfriend named Chris. Anyway, to make a long story short, her family was not excessively modest. I recall seeing both her mother and younger sister in negligees and panties, fueling my fantasies for 35 years!!! Your story has certainly rekindled those memories. Please keep it up. There are so many avenues to choose, a younger brother and maybe even some water sports.(I've gotten kinkier as I've aged)

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Suggestions

If I may suggest, I think that Jason and Mrs. Johnson should further explore each other. I also think that it should become more agressive. I would also suggest that Jason should utilize the aggressiveness with Bridget (after all Mrs Johnson is her mother and demonstrates similar tendencies). Looking forward to more stories.

h2omanh2omanalmost 17 years ago
Teach Jason more!!!

I would have given this a 100 Charles, but you needed to put a little more foreplay in the story. This is Jason's first time touching a woman's breasts. I'm sure he'd want to fondle and kiss them. And draw out the actual fucking a little more. It's his first time. Aside from that, a great story. Write more Jason and Mrs. Johnson stories. She should suck him off, and maybe he could titfuck Mrs Johnson, or fuck her in the ass.

Your latest mature stories are some of the best in Literotica, just see if you can make them a little dirtier. But what ever you do, please keep writing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mother and daughter

Bridget should bde walking in shocked yet admiring Jaason fucking Mrs. Johnson. She silently undresses and joins in sucking hr mother's nipple as Jason sucks the other. A happy threesome and Bridget looses her cherry by the directions of her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bravo!

Easily one of the best stories on this site!

Sure, it could have gone any number of ways differently, but any story could!

Well Done!

P.S. The logical next step is to have Jason cum in Mrs. Johnson's mouth......

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
youth awakened

Realistic behavior-Jason might have been more exploratory. I enjoy your descriptive situations-they have a believable ring!

More, please

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Finally, someone who really knows how to write!

What a pleasure to read something written with real intelligence and a feeling for language.

Please quit your day job and figure out how to support yourself writing more erotica.

Any possibility you could turn some of these stories into screenplays? I'd love to see this on the screen with a wonderfully ironic narrator.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HILARIOUS!

This story and "Jasons (sic) and the Johnsons" had me LOL, yet also got another type of rise out of me too! Of course most readers would want a sequel! We'll be waiting, Chuck!

Malelesbian08Malelesbian08over 15 years ago
Other Alteratives . . . .

If I may, I also feel the next step is to have him cum in her mouth. But instead of the daughter walking in on Jason & her mother, (which probably wouldn't work well), I think the mother should walk in on the kids making love, strip & start sucking the daughters tits, & then teach the kids how to make love to each other. As someone else said, her husband is out of it now. (He's such an ass, anyway!) Kick his ass to the curb & have the kids move in with her. Then the mother & daughter could discover lesbian tendencies . . . . & they can live happily ever after! Whatever, your story. Just keep them coming. Spider

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed this very much thank you. Your writing is some of the most erotic on Literotica - well constructed and humorous in places which had me laughing out loud. Jason's confusion mixed with desire is very exciting. I thought perhaps the penetration scene at the end could have been drawn out a bit more - more intimate descrption would have made it even better for me.

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 15 years ago
Jason Must Be Thinking With His Dick as

he continues to go along with the erotic awakening of Mrs. Johnson. While she continues to explore all of the repressed desires and dreams that her husband has criticized and eliminated from her life, she draws in the gullible and not-so-innocent Jason into an ever expanding world of almost incestuous sex. It makes for a most interesting and continuing situation and genuinely erotic story. And, you, Mr. Petersunn weave them like no other. I also would like to see them on the screen (at least on my computer screen), but the way you paint the picture, my imagination works about as well. This, however, is an untenable situation. As an earlier comment stated, Bridget WILL find out. Will the mother continue to unwind her husband's control and her repressed inhibitions and extend her new-found sexuality to her daughter who is the epitome of the parents presumed sexual condition? This story shows what happens when someone (usually a repressed teen)is released from the repression and literally explodes in their new found freedom. Mrs. Johnson is doing so as Mr. Johnson continues to remove himself from the scene and find more ways to stay away. And, Bridget, though still somewhat under the control of the family, is starting to partake of the forbidden fruit, one bite at a time. We just didn't have enough chapters for the mom to fully degrade herself or the daughter to go all the way as a younger image of her mother. I'll be waiting for the erotic conclusion as they all crawl to the gutter. Thanks for a great episode, Charles.

LeCoachLeCoachabout 13 years ago
Her panties?

Has Jason ever come on Mrs. Johnson's panties?

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
totally hot

oh Mrs Johnson-you naughty slut-loved this story-hot sex, Jason should go for her now as much as he can-nicely written-thanks

oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
New study routine.

Get him off before the study to take the pressure off, and then afterward to reward him for behaving with her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mine

My mother-in-law instituted a sexual relationship with me, but not even pretending to have altruistic reasons. She just made sure to catch me and Beth doing it and waited for her to go to sleep. She came in and sucked me off next to my wife ( her daughter). The next day she told me to come to her bedroom when Beth was asleep. She fucked me half the night. My wife is never neglected, but she has a little sister who was born late in life. Her mom and dad never expected to have another baby, but she is much loved. Especially by her 'uncle'. Thanks, write more.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 9 years ago
Mental Gymnastics.

As arousing as the physical encounters between Madeline and Jason was, the real treat in this story was being privy to the thoughts going on in their heads during the conversation leading up to their newfound relationship.

I think most guys have been in the situation of trying to weigh just how much to reveal to a paramour's family member about how far they've "gotten" during awkward conversations. And, unless the other person just drops the subject, you always find yourself lost in a maze of innuendo and misinformation.

That was seriously frickin' funny to read.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 9 years ago
Worthy Effort, Again!

Very nicely done! Having been placed in similar awkward situations Jason's dilemma elicited laugh out loud moments as I fondly recalled being asked questions that had no right answers. I do not believe that Mr. Johnson or Bridgit ever have to find out anything! Perhaps there will come a time when there is no longer a need for Mrs. Johnson to "help" Jason protect her daughter's virtue. My concern is for her! Who will help her survive her sexless marriage?

The true test of a story's worth is it's staying power! This author's work has demonstrated such staying power. We miss your efforts CP! Hope all is well with you.

rickjones185rickjones185about 8 years ago
Really great story

that was one of the more exciting stories I have read in a long time. Good Job. I am looking forward to reading more of your work!!11

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great writer

Ten years later this is still a really well written story. Great job

misterjack888misterjack888over 4 years ago
Mrs. Johnson

I liked it. I especially liked your character, Mrs. Johnson. Fell in love as I read her part.

Jack

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

Stretching the fairytale but still hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous