All Comments on 'Jason Comes to the Back Door'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
sacksackover 15 years ago
very good, but...

I liked "Jason and Mrs. Johnson" better because I thought there was more reluctance on Jason's part, which increased the sexual tension. Yes, Mrs. Johnson won her seduction battle, but it was a victory earned.

In this story, everything is too easy. The characters throw their clothes off and there is absolutely no shame. The daughter one would think would at least be suspicious if not downright jealous. I think by having all the characters be so accomodating, you made this a bit more like the normal stroke story here, rather than what you have achieved in other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks so much !

Thank you for putting one of my fondest fantasies into such a wonderful story. I hope that Mrs. Johnson will help Jason along after his marriage to her daughter. Bravo!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It is indeed a very good tale

I loved the story,but I had hoped that Jason would become man enough to start handling Mrs.Johnson. That is what the woman wants and needs, is for a man to take charge and use her dormant body. The young stud could turn her into his own sex toy, training her to perform. The goal in the near future would be, being in charge of both the mother and daughters sex life. That would so sweet....Rich

dfwlisadfwlisaover 15 years ago
Wonderfully thought out...

I was glad to see you resume the series and I hope it continues, I can see some wonderful places this could go.

It makes me wet to read about her seducton as protection. Is she going to do the same with her daughter to teach her things... or maybe teach them both at same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent read!

for the record, some of us readers LOVE stories containing anal sex! So, a heartfelt thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
finally good erotic writing

it is a pleasure to read a well written, no grammar errors, story with a plot and character development. Everyone was a real person you could imagine in real life and situations you can mentally visualize. I too enjoyed this but found your second story the best of the trilogy. At times the meetings just happened, the most erotic was jason watching her walk up the stairs looking at that womanly shape. Then it became a rush to get it done, no enticements, no teasings, no development of her wanting him just get into postion and may I have another.

yes keep going w/this there are many ways to continue. Bridget becoming adventurous as you implied they were and Jason now knowing how, or the mother bringing them both along or even she is pregnant and has to make advances on the husband to have his sperm justify the pregnancy.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
GOOD STORY FOR THE MOST PART!!!

The story for the most part is a good chapter in the series about Jason and Mrs. Johnson. I had only one problem with the story which was when he was having anal sex with Mrs. Johnson and did not use any lube on his penis or in her anus. It would've been difficult at best to get his penis into her without any lubrication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved every word of your erotic tale

Simply divine. Outstanding writing that brought me to several orgasms as I read your three stories of erotic, forbidden desire. As a teenager of Jason's age, I would masterbate night after night wanting something like this to happen to me. You brought this to life with such a beautiful, believable story that I found myself masterbating hard again, just like I did so many years ago. Bravo!

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 15 years ago
Awesome!

Keep going with Jason and Mrs. Johnson!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mrs. Johnson Prefers control

While one of the readers has an admirable idea that Jason come full circle and dominate Mrs. Johnson, I think that your character obviously likes being in charge. Her husband is in charge of their boring, now non-existant sex life and look where it's gotten them. She likes telling this kid what to do, as he'll do anything she wants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I had many emotions as I

read this wonderful fantasy. Reality seems to take a back seat as Jason thinks that without sex with Mrs. Johnson he might have drifted away from Bridget, but then everything is done to "protect" her!? And, what kind of man would jeopardize his relationship and future with the erotic dalliance with his girl's mother? Well, I guess lots of men (and women, too) take this chance with persons other than their "loved one", and lose. The secret rarely stays that way, and usually the relationship is lost. In this case, because of the fantasy, it might take a different twist. Maybe Jason and Bridget will try to replicate this experience, perhaps with Mrs. Johnson providing the instruction, perhaps even with demonstrations of this and other positions. That could lead to the unlikely, but why not, of Mr. Johnson, to change his repression to lust. Wouldn't it be interesting to have Bridget seduce him, and instead of family movie night, the whole group have sex, going from one position to the other, ending with Mr. Johnson's dick in Bridget's ass. However the continuation occurs, I eagerly await the next issue from this excellent writer. (and by the way, I enjoyed those same animated positions on the Internet - thanks for the tip!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anal comfort

Enjoyed the last page, but would just comment that the importance of lube, lube, and more lube could have been much more a part of the pleasuring of these two.

Would doubtless enjoy the 2+1 next story!

wrc264wrc264over 13 years ago
More I

Charles, you simply must continue this series. One where mom actually help Bridget lose her oral and anal virginity, and then at least one where they are getting married and all the brides maids and his mother all help him out before the wedding and then mommy helps her lose her last virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Continue the story, please!

Don't leave Bridget to learn about oral and anal with Jason without her mother there to help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

they were great. i would like to see it go on with the mother helping her daughter and exploring with them. again thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bravo ANOTHER!!

Time for the fourth sequel and Mrs. Johnson with her computer skills maybe finding a a young male dominant partner to teach her a few pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved your writing and had no problem with the Anal sex

Jason and Mrs Johnson, or possibly friends can really expand their pleasures with more anal sex. Love your style

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super !

Your stories belong in the Hall of Fame. Please keep them coming. A sequel to the Jason and Johnsons would be wonderful.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 11 years ago
Bravo

Best of the three stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Charles petersunn is the best

What a fantastic writer he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mother knows best

it was entertaining for a while but, you tried to fit in so many different positions it became just like the episode dad was watching by himself. 123 change, 123 change,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well now.....

That was one enjoyable story. A little too long, and its ending was too abrupt.

Will we ever know what happens to the young man, and her daughter?

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TRADITION

Another 5 Star - loved the other story and now this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well told

Nice job with this story. Liked that you took your time with it, rather than forcing the pace. Made it feel more authentic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Daymn

Helluva story is all I can say.

But now, I have to read the start to all this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude, anal sex is fine if a controlled word user such as you delves into it.

I have one married woman in her 60's who has told me it was her first sexual experience at age 16. Her status as the only girl in a family of five children made her daddy's could do no wrong child. He was a 26 year Air Force guy and her first boyfriend did it for months before they trusted condoms and missionary position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to read the taking of this treasured daughter on her wedding night.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

Yummy sex, crazy story - all good fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story hope you have another part to it where mom helps her daughter and boyfriend the story needs to continue

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

many smiles, subtle humour, mom on the honeymoon please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous