Jason's Journals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never felt naked tits, before," he lied again.

He caressed her breasts taking more time with her nipples. He took them between his fingers and pulled out her nipples further. She put her head back and gasped. His cock grew harder with the touch of her tits. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his cock slowly stroking him again as he fondled her tits and fingered her nipples.

"That feels good, you touching my nipples."

"Can I suck them?"

"No," she said after a pause. She looked at him and pulled away. "That would be wrong."

"Can we lie down together on your bed?"

"Sure," she paused again and gave him a look, "but you must promise not to take advantage of me," she laughed. "I'm drunk."

"I promise."

She stood up and Jason wrapped a towel around her drying her. She relaxed her body allowing the weight of it to fall within her son's strong arms. He touched her everywhere. He stared at her pussy, her blonde hair looking light brown from being wet. He reached out his fingers and touched her naked mound. Then, he reached behind her and cupped her ass in his hand as he towel dried her.

"Jason..."

"What? I'm only helping to dry you."

"I can do that myself." She pulled the towel away, wrapped it around her and reached for her robe.

What is it with you women? You can have a towel wrapped tightly around you, yet, still put on a robe and remove the towel without us guys seeing anything. Women are the Houdini's of quick change.

Once in the bedroom, she fell back on the bed. He could tell by the look on her face that the room was spinning. That was when he kissed her. She opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to explore hers. Her bathrobe was loosely tied and Jason deftly untied it and threw it open. She lifted one leg and Jason worked his way up from her thigh to her pussy. She gasped when he explored her deeper with his fingers.

She was so wet and obviously very horny. It had been a long time since she had sex and Jason's journal, along with copious amounts of wine and sporadic puffs of grass had worked his magic in relaxing her inhibitions to making love with her son.

"Mom, are you sure we should be doing this?"

"I want to do this for you, Baby." No longer did she pause. He had turned her on so much that she was his for the taking. "I don't want you to go off to war without ever knowing what it is like not to be with a woman."

"Mom, you read my journal." Jason could have won an Oscar for this performance.

"I'm sorry, Jason. I had no idea that you had all those feelings for me."

"Oh, Mother, how could I not?" He fingered her deeper and she gasped with his exploration of her pussy. "You are so beautiful."

She scooted down the bed and took his cock in her hand. She stared at his erect penis as she stroked it. Jason, this is part of what a woman should do when making love. She took him in her mouth. He never expected his mother to suck his cock just as he never expected the level of ecstasy that he felt from having his mother sucking his cock. She continued blowing her son until he was rock hard, hard enough to penetrate her.

Then, they made out. She spread her legs wide and Jason mounted his mother. She reached her hand down, took hold of his hard prick, and inserted him inside of her.

"Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me. I need to feel you deep inside of me. Fill me up with your big cock."

For the first time in a long time, Jason obeyed his mother and did what she asked him to do. He fucked her. He fucked her hard until she cam in violent spasms. Then, he shot his hot load of cum deep inside of her. There was no worry of her getting pregnant; she had her tubes tied after he was born.

They lay there for some time until she fell asleep. He got up, covered her nakedness with the sheet and left her room for his.

He heard the front door unlock and the excited voices of Chris and Ellen laughing.

Now, that he had seduced his mother, his sister, Chris, was next.

12