Jazz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

"Damn girl, you are some kinda muff diver," Jazz exclaimed while fanning herself.

Gina looked beautiful, her eyes closed, a blush on her cheeks and Jazz's juices making her lips and chin glisten in the wan light. She wanted nothing so much as to release her and just hold her. To thank her for such a lovely orgasm, but she knew that would be out of bounds. This wasn't about Gina becoming her lover, as much as she wished it was. It was about Gina learning the ropes and now wasn't the time to show tenderness.

Jazz sauntered over to her toy box and pulled out her harness. She stepped into it and buckled it tight. Next she rummaged around the many dildos that she owned. The one she chose was flesh colored, neither the largest in her collection nor the smallest. It was very short, only about five inches long, but also very fat. Not knowing anything about Gina's abilities and comfort zone, Jazz picked one she could be fairly certain would not go too deep and cause pain, but would also give a good fuck. She pressed the base to the stud on her harness and pushed until the vacuum lock sealed with a series of audible clicks.

When she turned back, she realized this wasn't going to be easy. Her feelings for Gina were stronger than she wanted to admit and while it was part and parcel of the games, humiliation had never been something Jazz really enjoyed. Still, she needed to give Gina a taste of it and that was getting harder with each moment she spent with the pretty blonde.

She took a deep breath and steeled herself.

"Well, you look like you could use a good fucking," Jazz said as she crawled onto the bed between Gina's long legs.

Jazz gripped the dildo in her hand and began to stroke it slowly up and down Gina's slit. Her pussy was an angry shade of pink and in short order the head of Jazz's cock was glistening with her juices. Gina was pressing her hips up, trying to sustain the contact as much as her bonds would allow.

"How bout it slut? Is that little pussy of yours ready to be filled?"

Gina groaned and continued to buck her hips.

"Answer me!" Jazz demanded, pulling the dildo back.

"Yes! Please Jazz," she begged.

"Please what?"

"Please..."

"Please what? Please fuck me? Please stuff your cock in my cunt? What Gina?"

"Fuck me," she gasped when Jazz returned the toy to her pussy.

Jazz could have gone a lot further. She had often made Trish revile and debase herself, but that was what she enjoyed. Jazz had no inkling if Gina was enjoying it and frankly, she didn't care now. She just didn't have the desire to make Gina do it without knowing in advance she wanted it.

Jazz let the head settle at Gina's entrance and applied pressure with her hips. She watched as it opened and expanded Gina's tunnel. Gina was making the most incredibly erotic noises and Jazz felt the tension in her body rising. This was going to take an effort of will, she decided.

Closing out the sights, smells and feelings she began to mechanically work her hips. The sight of Gina's pink lips spread wide and grasping her cock as it sawed in and out was too much. Jazz had to close her eyes and concentrate on something else. As usual, work came to the fore and soon she was deeply engrossed in speculation about the killer and his motives. Gina was moaning, crying out in broken sentences and babbling incoherently. Jazz was still thinking about work when Gina's voice finally penetrated.

"Jazz, please, Please stop," she begged.

Jazz looked down to see Gina cringing. Not in pain, well, not really, but in that super sensitive state where any stimulation walked the razor's edge between pain and pleasure. Her pussy was deep red, covered in white cream where Jazz's motion had whipped the blonde's juices. Her pubes were matted and the muscles beneath her skin were twitching.

Jazz pulled out, cursing herself for having missed the blonde's orgasms. She had wanted to get her mind away from there to prolong Gina's pleasure, but she cursed herself for having drifted too far. Nothing made her feel good about herself like making her girl come and she had missed it.

'One more performance,' she told herself. Just one, then she would take it easy on Gina and explain what she was doing and why.

"I'm not done yet Gina. So if I stop, you'll have to offer me something else."

"Anything, just please," Gina begged.

Jazz hopped off the bed and while Gina rode out the after shocks, she changed dildos. She then undid Gina's restraints, rolled the pliant blonde over onto all fours and refastened the slips to her arms. Jazz crawled back between her legs and slapped her ass.

"On your knees!" she commanded.

Gina rose to all fours immediately and Jazz stroked the new toy up and down her slick pussy, getting it wet with her juices. This toy was far different than the first, long and slim, its end was tapered to a point. At it's widest, it was no bigger around than a D battery. Jazz thrust it into Gina's wet pussy causing the blonde to groan, but after a few stabs she withdrew and placed the slick head on Gina's rosebud. As Jazz carefully put her weight behind it, the tapered head began to penetrate the tight ring of muscles. Gina seemed to realize suddenly what was happening and started.

"Jazz?" she cried.

"Shut up. Just shut up and relax. You don't want me fucking that little pussy, so I'm going to ream this hot little ass," Jazz said as harshly as she could.

Jazz expected more protest. In fact she had resigned herself to being talked out of it. The short woman loved anal, but she knew most girls had problems with it. She could tell Gina had never tried it, she was so tense her whole body seemed stiff. When she didn't protest Jazz stroked Gina's back with her nails.

"I want you to totally relax Gina. If you tense, it's going to hurt and I'm not into hurting people."

As she watched, Gina's body slowly relaxed. She could tell Gina was still nervous, but she seemed to be making every effort to follow Jazz's wishes.

Normally such submission thrilled her, but in Gina's case it just troubled her even more. Jazz was now dead certain Gina was, herself, a bottom. Only a bottom gave in like that and only one who really loved the feeling did so with the small sigh of contentment Gina evidenced.

Jazz shrugged off her concerns and pried Gina's soft, satiny half moons apart. She watched with growing lust as the thin dildo slowly disappeared into Gina's quivering bottom.

Gina moaned and whimpered, tensing often and at one point lunging forward in her bonds to escape the pressure. Jazz held her firmly and continued to apply pressure with her hips, until the final third of the long toy slid into Gina's bowels.

"There we go, not so bad is it?" the black woman coed.

"N...no."

"Ready for some good old fashioned ass fucking?"

When Gina didn't reply Jazz slapped her ass, leaving a red print of her hand on the pale skin.

"Yes!" she yelped.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm ready for some ass fucking," Gina cried.

"Beg for it, slut," Jazz demanded.

"Jazz, please fuck me. I need it. Please?"

The surrender in that voice, which should have caused her such elation brought only worry. Thrusting it aside, Jazz pulled back slowly and then thrust forward. Gina yelped, but Jazz didn't hesitate. She drew back and thrust again. In short order the thin toy was sliding in and out of Gina with long, deep strokes. Gina was moaning and groaning and the whole thing was so hot Jazz realized she was going to come again. She hadn't planned on it, that was just the way it was. She lay across Gina's back and unclipped her right hand.

"Play with yourself," she demanded as she seized Gina's ample hips and began to really plunge the dildo into the blonde. Gina's hand snaked between her legs and was soon vigorously stroking her pussy. Jazz bit her lip to keep from coming first.

"Come!" she demanded.

A few more strokes and Gina did, wailing like a banshee. The sound mingled with Jazz's hoarse bark as her orgasm hit.

"Oh god, Oh god, Oh god...Jesus Mary and Joseph," Gina babbled.

Despite her orgasm, the words clicked something in Jazz's head. The tiny, almost inconsequential fact that tied all of the cases together. Along with the physical joy came the mental release, she had a starting place.

She called in after releasing Gina and helping her to the tub. As eager as she was to get on with the investigation, she was more than happy to have Gina here. The weekend was grand and Gina turned out to be an enthusiastic, if somewhat inexperienced lover. What she lacked in technique, she made up for in ardor and before she took her home, Jazz had the unmitigated pleasure of fucking the blonde's ass on the living room floor at Gina's instigation and not her own.

***

Jazz sat in her office with the big boss, lesser bosses, her boss and two cameramen. The governor was on speakerphone, congratulating her for her work in bringing an end to the highway 95 murders. It had taken a massive effort, and the help of FBI profilers, but Mark Digregory had been cornered in his home and committed suicide. Inside the police had found photos, videotape and grisly trophies that left no doubt in anyone's mind he was their man. Like many serial killers, he took the secret of why to the grave with him.

Gina's cries of pleasure had given Jazz the answer. Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

Investigation revealed that all of the girls had attended or worked for the same church's charity mission. Digregory had been a regular there. An innocuous face among the many homeless men the facility served. On such small things did cases turn.

After the formal thanks there was a small reception in the cafeteria, where the big boss thanked everyone, from the technicians to the janitorial staff for their efforts. Plenty of TV folks and reporters, it was, after all an election year. Jazz avoided the spotlight, although she was the one the powers that be had chosen to make the hero. That fit too, black, gay, having worked her way up from patrolman, she was perfect to show how far they had come in integrating the police force.

Jazz sat at a table near the back, her punch glass ninety five percent vodka, with just a splash of fruit punch for color. She hadn't seen much of Gina since their weekend together, in fact the blonde had seemed to intentionally avoid her and Jazz had decided to back off and give her some space. It didn't particularly surprise her, one weekend was not enough time to discover you were at least bi, if not gay and that you were a bottom. She felt sorry for her really. Playing top to her husband would be living a lie, and Jazz knew how draining that was. Still, it hurt a little and because Gina was her best friend, it had really increased her sense of isolation and the creeping loneliness that was starting to overshadow the good in her life.

Jazz was on her third cup of punch and a little tipsy when she noticed several of the girls clustered around Gina. The tall blonde wore her usual lab coat, but beneath it she wore a black pants suit that seemed to hug her generous curves. Several of the women gave her hugs and Jazz began to wonder if maybe she was pregnant and getting congratulations, but the mood seemed to be somber rather than festive. Shaking her head she looked away and tried to enjoy watching her boss kissing asses for the cameras.

"Jazz?"

She looked up into Gina's deep blue eyes.

"Mind if I join you?" the blonde asked hesitantly.

"Free country," she replied, instantly kicking herself for sounding so petulant.

"I don't blame you for being mad," Regina said as she slid into the seat across from Jazz.

"I'm not mad."

"Yes, you are, I can see the little vein in your neck pulsing," Gina said with a small smile.

"Well, fuck a duck," Jazz said, smiling to herself.

"I'm sorry I've been distant Jazz, I've been going through a lot..."

"Don't worry about it," Jazz interrupted.

"Shut up, just shut the fuck up. I've been agonizing over this for two days and you're going to hear it, so just shut up and let me talk!"

Jazz was dumbfounded, she hadn't meant to antagonize her friend, but apparently she had. Gina was always so even keeled, the raw emotion shocked Jazz.

"Good. Life sucks sometimes Jazz, and sometimes we do things we regret later. I've been on a rollercoaster ride since that weekend with you. I've ignored you and avoided you. I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to say or how to say it. My carefully prepared and rehearsed little script for this moment has completely flown the coop, so I just want to say I'm sorry and I hope we can still be friends."

"Can I talk now?" Jazz asked, arching her eyebrow and smiling.

"Yeah, I guess," Gina replied meekly, apparently having run out of the emotion that powered her earlier outburst.

"I'm not mad. I kinda expected it. When someone's had their cock, balls deep in your ass while you're begging for it like a street slut, it changes things," Jazz said, noticing that Gina blushed crimson.

She reached out and touched her friend's hand. "It's Okay Gina, really, I don't think any less of you. I swear it's not something that will come up in conversation. I'm not gonna throw it in your face."

"I know you wouldn't Jazz. It is a little hard to face you, but it isn't for the reasons you believe."

"Planning on enlightening me?"

"Notice anything different about me?" she asked, seeming to change the subject.

When the short woman seemed at a loss Gina held her hand up.

"Shit. No wedding ring?"

"Give her time and inspector Clouseaux will get it," Gina said with that cute little smile Jazz was beginning to love.

"I was afraid you would have a hell of a time playing a top."

"Oh, I played it fine. Maybe too fine. You're a good teacher Jazz and a good friend. I gave Steve exactly what he thought he wanted."

"And he didn't?"

"He's taken up with a Dom. I've never met such a cruel and scary guy."

"You mean he's gay?" Jazz asked in disbelief.

"No. At least, I don't think he is. It's the humiliation, begging a guy to suck his cock or something, I mean, how do I compete with that? I knew he never talked about his folks and I've never met them, but I gotta think his childhood was really fucked up. Anyway, Steve moved in with this guy, Jim, and I got the divorce papers a week later. I guess he's happy now or miserable...I don't know," she said, throwing her hands up in frustration.

"Happy in his misery?" Jazz prompted.

"Yeah, I guess that's it. Ever know anyone like that Jazz?"

"No. I like a cute little girly sub, love to top 'em, couldn't imagine being in the bedroom with someone I wasn't topping, but I've always shied from the hard core sadists and masochists. Also from the girls who couldn't separate bedroom games from life. I want a little girl who purrs and begs in bed, but when morning comes I want someone I can talk to, not someone running around the apartment just waiting for orders," Jazz said as she remembered several past girlfriends and shuddered.

"But..."

"Yeah, I know. That's not what we did. You gotta understand girl, it wasn't about me. I had to show you a lot in a short period of time."

"So if I was with you, that's not how things would be?"

"Hell."

"What?" Gina said after a long silence.

"How do I say this? You're smart as a tack. Witty, conversant, sometimes deep and thoughtful. Why on earth would I want that suppressed into yes and no answers to direct questions?"

"I thought you found a submissive girl sexy?"

"Oh Fuck. Wrong place for this conversation angel," Jazz said.

She knew she was blushing and hadn't felt this nervous around anyone in a long time. She really wished Gina would stop with the interrogation, she was getting close to things Jazz had very carefully walled off.

"So where's the right place?"

"Some place private," Jazz said, standing suddenly and stalking out of the cafeteria.

***

Jazz was on her eighth beer and sizing up the woman holding the pool table. Brenda's was a dyke bar, not a cutesy club like Shell's. One pool table up front, a long bar with a mirror behind it, a few tables and a jukebox in back. A halo of smoke hung over the bar and the patrons were all dressed in work clothes, mostly working class girls. Jazz was tolerated because they all remembered her from when she was a patrolman. Several had stopped to congratulate her on solving the I-95 case. It had apparently been a load off of the minds of the whole city and like it or not, Jazz was getting her fifteen minutes of fame.

"Scotch, straight up," a familiar voice said.

Jazz, didn't look, but rubbed her eyes with her fingers.

"How'd you find me?"

"I bribed Jenkins at dispatch, you still have your pager on."

"Bribed? How?"

"I flashed him," she replied simply.

Jazz frowned slightly. Giving Jenkins a free show on her account aggravated her. More than that she felt jealous of the bastard for getting a peek. Possessive. The word reverberated around her alcohol soaked brain.

You're getting possessive of her.

The accusation rang true and Jazz berated herself for that too. Life really sucked.

"Is this private enough to talk or do you want to go somewhere where we can be alone?"

Don't you understand? I'm afraid of what I might do if I were alone with you! Jazz wanted to scream, instead she just grunted noncommittally.

"Jazz? Please? Talk to me. This is hard enough as it is, if you're going to ignore me, I'll just leave you be," Gina said plaintively.

Jazz heard the pain in that voice. The fear, anxiety, she heard it all. With an effort of will, she pulled herself together.

"I'm sorry. Wanna go back to my place?"

"Sure, but I'll drive," Gina said, holding out her hand.

Jazz grunted again, fished into her pocket and dropped the keys in the tall blonde's hand. As soon as she was in the car, Jazz rolled down the window and hung her head out. The air was cool and by the time they reached her place, she was thinking a lot more clearly.

Inside, Jazz poured herself a Captain Morgan's. She skipped the coke.

"Want something?"

"I think you've had enough for us both," Gina observed.

"What do you want Gina?" Jazz demanded.

The alcohol was making her morose and as often happened, she got surly when she got down.

"I want some answers Jazz. Answers only you have, but I'm not sure how to ask and you don't seem to be in any condition to help."

"Try me," Jazz said, sitting down next to the blonde.

She was admiring the swell of Gina's breast and how good she looked in the black silk top.

"I've fallen for you Jazz," Gina said quietly.

The words made no sense. Jazz couldn't seem to make the fit into any meaningful idea. She just sat there, her eyes wide and her drink frozen in her hand on its way to her mouth. All she could do was stare. Gina was blushing, but her face showed only apprehension and Jazz struggled to get her own mind in gear.

"Please stop staring Jazz, you're embarrassing me," Gina murmured.

Jazz shook herself, clearing away the effects of the booze with deep breaths.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" Jazz finally managed.

Gina looked deep into Jazz's eyes and bit her lip before speaking.

"I said I've fallen for you," she declared.

"Get out," Jazz said automatically.

"I'm serious," she said in that quiet voice she used when she was being especially sincere.

"But..."

"Don't but me Jazz," she said, cutting off Jazz's reply.

"I think you knew before I left."

Jazz took a swallow of her drink and sat back. She was still having trouble assimilating everything, but it was no longer the booze.

"I knew you were a bottom, yeah, sure."

"And?" Gina prompted.

"I knew you were hot, but I mean...are you sure? This isn't like Steve I mean? Just enjoying it cause it's humiliating to you?"

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers