Jazz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina thought a while before answering. Jazz was used to the look. You could almost see the ideas being refined in the white-hot fire of her mind.

"It's different, but I wouldn't say humiliating. I mean, I enjoy you talking dirty and even making me respond sometimes, but I'm not really into being demeaned. I found pleasure with you Jazz, bliss even. Sex has never been like that. It wasn't just being restrained or even having my secrets seemingly laid bare. Your hands are so loving. You make me tingle with just a look and when you touch me...I just seem to take flight."

Jazz laughed. Gina seemed to realize the laugh wasn't dismissive or derisive, it was just a genuine expression of joy.

"Does that mean I'm not wasting my time?" she asked hopefully.

"Girl, I've been falling for you since you first brought this up that day in the lunchroom. I just never dared let myself believe you would feel the same way," Jazz declared passionately.

"Well, you sure made this hard you stinker," Gina said.

She laughed happily when Jazz enfolded the tall blonde in her arms and squeezed her tightly.

Gina's head fell on her shoulder and for a long time they just held one another. It was comfortable and Jazz felt herself slipping into a lethargic bliss. That changed when Gina gently began to kiss and nibble on her neck and ear.

"Mmmmm, what is my baby doing?" Jazz asked.

"Trying to turn you on," came her whispered reply.

"You always turn me on," Jazz said, stroking Gina's long tresses.

"I hope so. I've been hot for you for weeks."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me Jazz," she said, licking her lips lasciviously.

"Do tell," Jazz said, managing to keep a grin off her face.

"Please?"

When Jazz failed to respond Gina rose and removed her skirt. She wore a red garter belt and black stockings with a red thong. She slid the thong down her legs and tossed it to Jazz, then pushed the coffee table out of her way and got on all fours. She lowered her upper body to the floor and thrust her ass up.

"Fuck my ass," she said in a seductive whisper.

Jazz stood suddenly and scooped Gina up in her arms. They both laughed all the way to the bedroom.