Jealous E: Elise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Greg got his second boner, he talked her into another go. She wanted to be on top so she could control her own pleasure. Greg laid on his back on the sofa while she hovered over his manhood. She lowered herself, and felt him slide into her. Being a tall woman on her knees, every time she got to feeling good as she worked toward an orgasm, Greg's shorter dick would fall out and she would smash down onto his pelvis. It was uncomfortable for both of them. Greg needed a break after the second smash down.

Elise was on her knees over Greg when Todd came up behind her and pushed into her doggie style. He may not be as big as her husband but he had more energy.

He pounded her harder and faster while her floppy breasts swung crazily about her chest. She put her head down as she came for the first time of the night, and Todd followed her orgasm with his shortly after.

Elwood got home Wednesday night, and expected his wife to be there. He showered and waited up for her. Elise arrived after eleven. He was not pleased with his wife.

He could smell the booze and the musky smell of sex when she staggered in the living room. There was no doubt in his mind what she had done. "So you couldn't wait to find some new dick, could you?"

"I didn't do anything." she smiled.

"Elise, you smell of sex. I know what it smells like so don't stand there and lie to me. I will never touch your pussy again, ever. I hope it was worth it."

He grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bedroom. "Pack your shit, and get the hell out of my house." She didn't cry or scream at him. She looked at the anger in his eyes, and felt fear. She started to say how it was only sex, and that he had been her only lover, and she needed to try one to get it out of her system, but she knew that Elwood wouldn't believe any of that.

The look in his eyes made her afraid that he was going to kill her. She was going to die tonight for having the worst sex of her life. She was going to die without ever having that greatest sex in her life experience.

Her husband started to walk away, then turned and shoved her backward onto the couch. He reached under her skirt, and pulled off her cum soaked panties. He went into the kitchen and returned with the panties in a ziplock bag. He pulled out his phone.

"911, Yes." pause "I want to report a rape. I have been working out of town, and I came home tonight and found my wife had been raped. Please send an officer."

He ended the call while standing over her. He grabbed her arms by the bicpe and squeezed them so hard that bruises would form, and then he slapped her face hard. First the left side, and then the right side. As he ripped her blouse, and tore her skirt. Elise feared for her life for the first time ever.

He stood up and looked at her.

"When the police get here, you will tell them that your lover tonight hit you and tore your clothing, and raped you. I want you to press charges."

The police and EMTs arrived. The panties would go to evidence. Elise was taken to the hospital for a rape examination. Greg and Todd were arrested for rape the next day.

Elwood's father was friends with the county judge so they were held without bond until the results of the dna exam came back from the crime lab.

Elise and Angela returned to work on Monday. Each was interviewed by HR, and advised to avoid each other. No one knew what happened to Greg when he didn't arrive for work that Monday. Angela sure didn't know anything.

Elise was incredibly popular when she came back to the sales office area. It seemed that Greg had send texts and pictures of him fucking Elise to all the guys at work. By Monday afternoon, she had screwed three other men. They seemed to be really turned on by her bruises. The next day, she would have fucked two more men in the office conference room.

In less than a week, she went from a woman that had only had sex with one man to the office slut.

On Wednesday, Angela couldn't take the office gossip, and approached her former friend. "How does it feel to be the office slut?"

The smaller woman hit the office floor hard as her Elise stood over her. The shove drew attention, and two men grabbed Elise before anything else happened.

That afternoon, Elise followed Angela to the Big Giant Food store where she attacked her. "I've seen how you look at him. If I make love to other men that's between Elwood and me. Stay away from my husband!"

Her husband got a phone call from Angela about the attack. He was not happy when she arrived home. They argued. He confronted her about the office gossip. The smell of sex was about her. He threw her down on the couch like he did the week before, and pulled her cum filled panties off of her. He held them in his right hand as he shook them at her.

He threw the panties into her face, and stormed off to the bedroom. Elise jumped up and grabbed her keys, and took off driving to the in-laws farm to confront Angela.

When she drove past the farmhouse, Elwood's father watched from the porch. He knew it was trouble, and he headed off in a run toward the house trailer. As he approached, he could hear things breaking inside, and children screaming in fear. He opened the door to see Elise strangling Angela. He grabbed a handful of Elise's hair and drug her backward breaking the throat hold that she had on Angela.

The children swarmed their mother, out of fear and for the safety of their mother. Acting as a barrier between the two women.

Elwood's father took his belt off, and used it to bind Elise's hands behind her back. He took his flip phone out and called the sheriff's office. The officers arrived and took her to the station. He offered that maybe she should be held for a psych evaluation.

When he got off the phone with his father, Elwood decided to go over and check on Angela while he waited for the call from the Sheriff's office.

She ran into his strong arms as she cried. He held her tightly as she cried herself out. She slowly regained her composure and told him about it. How the office gossips said that she was fucking a lot of the men in the sales department and warehouse. His jealousy went sky high.

When the call from the Sheriff's office came. He agreed that they should hold her for an evaluation, and to put a restraining order against her for his parent's farm to be safe. Angela had children to protect.

He drove back to town, and brought pizza back for the children's supper. They ate and he chased the children around the yard playing with them. They went to bed exhausted. As he was about to leave for the night, she looked him in the eyes, and asked. "Would you lay with me in bed and hold me? My bed is so lonely at night."

After a little debate, he sighed and agreed to hold her until she fell asleep.

As he removed his clothes except his briefs, he watched Angela as she undressed before him. Her motherly curves were very arousing for him. He knew that this was a mistake.

She immediately pressed her nude body against his in the bed, and kissed him. He tried to pull away, but her desire was too strong. When her hand reached down for his manhood, he froze. Her hand was only the second woman to ever touch his dick. Between the kissing, and touching his resolve vanished as he began to touch her body. He had missed the softness of a maturing woman's body that his wife was now missing.

Angela whispered in his ear. "Please make love to me tonight. It's been years since a man has taken me. I have been in love with you for years. Take me, make me yours."

She didn't want foreplay tonight, and though torn inside, he rose to the task. He rolled her over onto her back, and slid atop of her. Her right hand grasped his dick, and rubbed it against her labia. She hadn't had one this size before, but she had children and was sure that she would stretch enough to take it. He started pushing his large dick into her petite snatch, and she winced. "Wait, sweetheart. Let me get used to it." He waited for her nod, and then pressed a couple more inches inward. She nodded again and smiled. He pushed the last two inches into her. She kissed him passionately, and he began his rhythm.

Her orgasms flowed, she knew that Elwood would make a good lover for her. He didn't disappoint. As she was coming down from an orgasm, she felt him swell, and she began another orgasm with his orgasm exploded within her. They kissed as lovers do afterward.

When she returned from cleaning herself, she noticed the disappointed look on Elwood's face. He was obviously filled with guilt for cheating on his wife even though she was cheating on him a lot. She tried to comfort him, but he told her that he should get home. She watched as he drove away.

At home, Elwood showered, and laid down to sleep. Sleep didn't come easily. His mind wandered. Was Elise's cheating due to being a big girl in school, and not having opportunities, or had she and he hadn't known or suspected. Was it because she was skinny now and felt that she deserved some one better than him? He knew that he didn't have a little dick so he didn't think that was it, but you do wonder, and he did. Was something wrong in her mind, a brain injury from the wreck that wasn't discovered by the hospital?

The evening with Angela was wonderful. He had always liked her, and now they had crossed a bridge that couldn't be uncrossed. He loved her kids, and she said she had loved him for years, Did he love her? He couldn't be sure. But, he thought that she wouldn't be a cheater like Elise. When she was married to that piece of shit, she had never cheated, and if anyone deserved a cheating wife, it was him.

Three days later when Elise was released from observation, she found all her belongings boxed and bagged in the living room floor. With a note.

'Elise,

You know that I have always loved you, but I can't live with a cheater. You know that. I don't know what changed in you to want an open marriage, or why you thought that I would ever agree to that or you having sex with other men. You need to find some other place to live, and you will served at work sometime next week.

I release you to find whatever it is that you are searching for.

love,

Elwood'

The scream was heard by the neighbors. Her car was in the driveway, and she searched her purse for the keys. She knew it was that bitch, Angela, trying to steal her man. She started her car and sped toward the farm. It was Saturday so the bitch wasn't working.

Angela was shopping as she did every Saturday morning. Elwood's mother was watching the kids. Everyone knew that Elise would be released today, and she didn't want to take any chances, so she brought Elwood's old baseball bat with her.

She sat with the ball bat resting beside her as she sat on the porch watching the children playing outside. Gravel flew towards her as Elise skidded to a halt on the gravel driveway.

"Where's that scheming bitch! She better get her ass out here now!"

"Momma's not here." answered Angela's son as he looked at Elise. Elise rushed over toward the boy and grabbed him and started to shake him.

"You know where she is, I know it..."

Crack! the baseball bat slammed into Elise's arm forcing her to let go of the boy. Elwood's mother swung the second time across Elise's legs from behind making her fall backward onto the ground. A third strike across Elise's abdomen made her cry out in pain.

"Elise, don't you move a muscle. I've had just about all the crap from you that I can stand. These children didn't do anything to you. If you think about touching one of them, the next time I swing this bat, it will be your head that comes off. Do you understand?" Mother's hand twitched as she held the bat at ready.

"She's stealing my man. I am gonna kick her ass two ways to Sunday."

Pointing the bat at Elise's face. "She ain't stealing your man. You threw him away when you decided to 'play' with other men."

"You're wrong. I'm not stealing anyone else's husband. It's only a little fun. I have a husband that I love."

"You have a strange way of showing it." Mother stated matter of factly. Elwood's father had run up behind Elise, and stood out of her site. There if he was needed.

Sirens approached as Sheriff deputies arrived. Elwood's father called the minutes that Elise arrived. As she was put into the back of the cruiser, Mother spoke to Elise.

"You got some issues, young lady. Serious jealousy, and anger management issues that need some help. Professional help. Get that help while you can." The officer closed the door.

She screamed in a jealous rage when she was served divorce papers while in the lockdown.

12