All Comments on 'Jealousy'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good writing

Its very erotic and sexy. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Having read both your storys I think you should keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great ending, but hopefully not the conclusion

I loved the twists and turns.

I feel the twins are good for more kinky stories / chapters

raymond77raymond77over 11 years ago
OMG

I have never considered combining the incest, TS, and lesbian genres. Very cleaverly done. But more significantly... HOT HOT HOT. More please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude your theme was great, but the way you went about the plot was fucking idiotic. You could have written it much better, maybe developed the characters a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your mind is an incredible place

understanding that this is, as you stated, your first submission, it is obvious you have learned an enormous amount since then. Keep writing. You are blazing paths that make you the king of this hill.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago
I like your mind!

I'm developing a dyke-crush on you. Ive got this gantasy of you and we fuck like rabbits. All my life it's been girls for me, never was attracted to guys, but the concept of seducing a gougrous girl that turns out to have a cock has become an intense fantasy. So much so that I've been talking to my girlfriend about a threesome. We've shared others before but never even considered this.

Thank you for expanding my fantasies, and helping me open up my sexuality.

You're a wonderful writer. I finished the entire Sultana series is one binge-reading session and am now reading everything you've written. Love your mind. Wanna just mesh brains together and fuck like crazy. ;-}

Love ya.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 6 years ago
Chapter 2

I enjoyed this immensely. Please tell me there is a Christmas chapter in the works!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Another great story!

I'm sorry there was no 2nd story. I see all kind of ways this story could go.

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago

Beautiful hotness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Zoe's husband can't see it's not his wife body ?

Zoe and Thurina are perfectly identical ? They move the same way, kiss the same way, their pussies look exactly the same ?

SkuxrSkuxrover 2 years ago

Oh my... This made my balls melt and boil. Your transgender characters are how they should be, atleast in fantasy, they're gender with something swapped. Since they're women with penises even straight guys can enjoy them. I think we enjoy them the most. I read that penis is not sexually repulsive to straight guys its the masculine traits. I guess a woman cumming like us is even hotter in fantasy because its relatable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am glad that an amiable solution was found, through discussion, although I admit I would not have been so quick to forgive in Zoe's place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5895 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...