Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,886 Followers

Thurina moved across the room as though she were floating. Soon she found herself laying across Cynthia's body, she felt her tits against Cynthia's tits though her thin shirt and bra. Their lips met and this time there was no holding back the passion. Their hands grasped at each other's necks and they pulled each other in tightly and their lips pressed together and then broke, their tongues diving into each other's mouths. It was everything Thurina had thought it would be. For just a moment, she had everything her sister had and she lacked.

Cynthia's hands were all over her even as their kissed deepened. In one fluid motion, Cynthia pulled Thurina's shirt and bra up over her head and threw it in a pile in the corner. As her head popped out from under the shirt, Thurina dove forward, throwing her face into Cynthia's breast. Her mouth clamped over Cynthia's right nipple, feeling the hard skin and gold I her mouth. Her right hand moved up and gently began to knead Cynthia's other breast. The skin was thick, hot and hard in her mouth, but the breast underneath was soft and warm, she felt her chin sinking into it and she heard Cynthia moan.

"You're so good at that baby," Cynthia said as she started to pet Thurina's head. Thurina continued to devour her sister's wife's body, taking more of her breast into her mouth and swirling her tongue over it, tasting her sweet and salty skin.

"Of fuck," Thurina said, she felt her pussy almost dripping. This was even better than she could've imagined, the body underneath were was so hot, so sexy.

"Let me take my bottoms off, Zoe," Cynthia said and Thurina thought it was a fantastic idea. She moved back away from Cynthia and the other girl quickly stood up on the bed and slipped off her red pants. She was not wearing any panties underneath and she kicked them off. Thurina looked down at Cynthia's pussy, but instead she saw something else. A shaved...dick. A 4 inch dick.

Thurina's mind was reeling. What the hell was going on. Cynthia was beautiful, petite, and very much a girl. How was it that she had this...this thing hanging off of her body? It just didn't make any sense. How...her sister was a lesbian. This couldn't be right.

"What's wrong Zoe?" Cynthia asked, "Don't you want to do that thing you like?" she asked, swinging her hard little dick from side to side, "I want you to do it!" she made a pouty face. Thurina was stuck. She didn't know what to say. She couldn't admit who she was now. It would be too embarrassing. At the same time she was shocked by what she was seeing and to make matters worse, she didn't even know what Cynthia was talking about. She tried to keep the shocked look off of her face and spoke, trying to buy time.

"Oh I don't know," she said, and was surprised by the normal, even sound of her voice, "I was thinking we could try something new tonight..."

"Do you mean it? You're ready!" Cynthia said, getting down on her hands and knees and crawling over towards Thurina, a wicked smile on her face and her breasts and dick swinging like pendulums. Thurina had to admit, she sort of found Cynthia sexier now than she did before. She was so dirty and wrong and still so stunningly feminine and beautiful.

"I think so," Thurina said, she'd agree to anything at this point, "But I don't know how. You'll have to show me," she said. She didn't even know what she was asking direction on.

"Of course baby," Cynthia said in such a soft, loving voice that Thurina could hardly contain herself. It was just too sexy. Cynthia reached down and carefully disrobed Thurina. She slipped of her pants and then her panties and commented on Zoë's "new" thong as she did so.

"Now what?"

"We can do this on your stomach, you can be on your back if that is more comfortable," Cynthia explained, "There are a lot of positions we can try, but let's stick with the basics for now."

"I want to stay on my back," Thurina said, she wanted to be able to watch Cynthia while she was fucking her.

"Okay Zoe," Cynthia said and smiled as she leaned down and kissed the woman she thought was her wife. Cynthia carefully began to move Thurina around on the bed so that she was lying with her head on the pillow. She was smiling the whole time and covering Thurina's body with kisses. It was obvious that this was something she had been begging Zoe to do for a while and Thurina wandered what she was getting herself into. She didn't care what it was. She wanted it. Every part of her body ached when Cynthia touched it and she felt like she was one fire. Her eyes kept trailing down to Cynthia's cock, trying to catch a glimpse of it while Cynthia was busy doing something else. She found that it was kind of hot and didn't change the fact that she thought of her sister's wife as a beautiful woman. She just wanted the cock inside of her.

"Okay baby, here we go," Cynthia said, reaching down onto the floor and picking something up. She brought it up and it was lube. She gently squirted it onto her fingertips. Thurina was already very wet and didn't think that lube was necessary, but she didn't feel like saying anything. She was laying on her back, naked, her pussy shaved, and her legs spread. She was in heaven and didn't want to open her mouth and ruin it.

"I am ready," she said and bit her lip and put on a sexy face. Cynthia moaned and brought her lubed fingers between Thurina's legs.

"Okay Zo, I am going to be really gentle," Cynthia said and then Thurina felt the cold lube against her asshole. For a second, it didn't register and then she suddenly realized what was going on, "You're pussy is so wet that it dripped down on your ass."

"That's good," Thurina said, unable to think of anything else. She had never even considered anal before. Now she had sort of promised it without realizing it. She didn't know how to back out now. She had to give it a try, she could always beg to stop if it was as terrible as she feared. What was she getting herself into?

Cynthia took Thurina's right leg in her hand and gently eased her legs back and apart, pushing Thurina's asshole up into the air. With her other hand she positioned the tip of her little, uncircumcised cock against Thurina's anus.

"Okay baby, are you sure you want to do this. I know you said you were afraid of it hurting, but I promise to be gentle," Cynthia explained. Thurina had her out. But she saw the big, lusty smile on Cynthia's face, her hardened nipples and throbbing cock and realized that Cynthia wanted her. Wanted her like no one had ever wanted her before. It didn't matter that she thought she was someone else, Thurina wanted to please Cynthia.

"Oh fuck my ass baby, please," Thurina begged and she noticed the chill that ran up Cynthia's spine. She was loving this. Thurina was giving Cynthia something that Zoe was afraid to give. She was earning her right to fuck Cynthia.

Cynthia slowly and carefully started to press her cock against Thurina's anus. It was a slight amount of pressure at first and it was a little bit unpleasant. For just a moment, Thurina considered begging off. But then, she felt the head of Cynthia's prick break past the initial barrier of her anus and pop into her rectum. She let out a deep growl.

"Are you okay Zoe?" Cynthia said, ceasing her motion staring at Thurina with real concern.

"Oh don't stop!" Thurina moaned. Suddenly she realized the absolute dirty nature of everything that was happening. Anything that could make it dirtier made it better. She wanted that cock all the way up her asshole. She wanted to feel her sister's wife's balls against her body.

"I love you," Cynthia said, leaning forward and kissing Thurina deeply on the lips. Thurina reacted by wrapped her legs around Cynthia's body and quickly tightening her thighs around her. She pulled Cynthia in quickly, driving the other woman's cock deep into her ass all the way to the hilt. There was a blinding second of pain, and then intense pleasure. She couldn't believe it. She had had vaginal sex hundreds of times in her life (though less than she wanted) but this was a completely different thing. She was in heaven.

"UUGH," she grunted from deep in her throat and Cynthia took that for what it was an endorsement to start fucking. Thurina kept her legs wrapped around Cynthia and started pulling her in and out. Cynthia moved in the rhythm and soon her cock was sliding in and out of Thurina's asshole, plunging in deeper and stretching her harder each time around.

"Oh you're so tight Zoe," Cynthia maoned.

"Are you saying my pussy is loose?" Thurina said in mock dismay and Cynthia giggled. She continued to plough away at Thurina's asshole. Suddenly, Thurina began to feel something she had never felt before. Her muscles all started to contract and she began to scream as loud as she could. She couldn't help herself. Then she was suddenly showered in the most intense warmth she had ever experienced, all emanating from her pussy. She grabbed her own breasts and bucked hard into Cynthia's cock, driving it into her. Suddenly, she felt limp and knew she had experienced the first orgasm of her life. It was beautiful relief. Cynthia stopped moving.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Don't stop!" Thurina begged and Cynthia immediately began pounding away at her ass again, harder now that her lover had already cum. Thurina continued to hold Cynthia tight in her legs, allowing the smaller woman to dip into her completely and then pull back out. Thurina stuck her tongue out to lick at Cynthia's nipples as she thrust forward.

"Cum in my ass baby, cum in my ass," Thurina was chanting. Cynthia looked intent and then suddenly, her face became blank and expressionless. She gave one last deep thrust and Thurina felt the cock in her ass expand and contract. This, coupled with the hot liquid now spilling into her asshole, sent her over the edge again. Her vision became black the feeling was so intense. When she awoke, Cynthia was lying next to her panting heavily and she knew only a few seconds hand past.

She didn't miss a second. She wanted to see something. She quickly got up and squatted on the bed. She reached her hand under her asshole and pushed all of the cum out of her body. There was a lot of it and it poured out of her anus and onto her cupped hand. More came out, overflowing her hand and dripping down onto the bed.

"You are so nasty!" Cynthia said, looking up now and seeing the woman she thought was her wife. Thurina gave her a mean grin.

"You haven't seen anything yet!" she said and quickly moved the handful of cum up to her mouth and messily dumped. It was still hot from her body and salty but tasted delicious. She was so excited that while she got most of it into her mouth, much of it rolled down her chin and landed on her chest. She rubbed it into her tits as she swirled the cum around her in mouth.

Cynthia moved forward and wrapped her arms around Thurina, kissing her deeply. Thurina opened her mouth, their lips fusing making a single pool for the cum to swirl around in. They moved their tongue around, batting the cum back in forth. The cum rolled on their cheeks and chins and hung between them when their lips parted. Soon they had swallowed down all the cum.

"I love you too," Thurina said just as the door opened.

"THURINA....CYNTHIA? What the FUCK!" Zoe hissed.

* * * * * *

"Thurina!" Cynthia said in a high shrill voice. She then quickly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and jumped under the covers on the bed. Zoe slammed the door behind her and walked into the room with her eyes wide with anger and hurt. Thurina stayed in the middle of the bed, sticky with cum and a throbbing asshole. She forgot for a moment who and where she was.

"What the FUCK!" Zoe repeated.

"Zoe..." Thurina began, not knowing what she was going to say, but she was quickly cut off by Cynthia.

"Zo, she told me she was you! I had no idea it was anyone else. She lied to me. I can't tell you apart. I am so sorry. I feel sick..." Cynthia said and Thurina felt her heart break. This was the last thing she wanted but she now realized that it had been the only possible conclusion to their evening together. What else could she have possibly hoped to have achieved?

"You whore!" Zoe said, turning to Thurina.

"She's telling the truth," Thurina heard herself saying, "Sis...I am sorry." It was honest and it was the only thing she could say.

"I know she is telling the truth because she loves ME Thurina. I cannot fucking believe this. How can you put on your little martyr act about mom and scoot me out of the house so you can fuck my wife? You are absolutely disgusting," Zoe said and then her anger boiled over. She was saying things now that she didn't even mean but to which she was entitled as a result of her deep anger. Thurina sat naked on the bed and took it. She soaked in every insult, earned and exaggerated, and just hoped that she could find a place to curl up and die soon.

"Stop Zoe," she heard a voice say and she turned and saw Cynthia looking at her wife pleadingly.

"What!" Zoe said, her entire body shaking now.

"Listen," Cynthia said, leaning forward, "What she did was pathetic and weird and wrong. But we are happy. You can't let her hurt us. Just let her go and we will be happy again and we will forget how badly your sister wronged us." A smile spread across Zoe's face and it was like she wasn't even aware that Thurina was present.

"I love you," she said, looking deeply into Cynthia's eyes, "Are you okay? I know this has to be confusing to you. I am so sorry. I promise I won't ever bring you are my family again. All they do is try to hurt you." She came around the bed and folded her arms around her wife.

Thurina couldn't take it anymore. She felt completely broken and the sight of her sister disowning her and embracing a woman that she now believed that she loved was simply too much. She had to get out. She quickly gathered her underwear and bra, the only clothes that were hers, and rushed out of the room and into her childhood room. The last thing that she heard was her sister and Cynthia kissing gently as she closed the door.

Thurina didn't even bother to put her clothes on. She simply tossed herself onto her bed in a large heap, threw her face into her pillow and started to cry. She couldn't believe what she had just done. It hardly made any sense, but at the time it had felt as natural and right as anything in the world. She knew that her sister could never forgive her and that she probably shouldn't. This was why her life was so miserable. She was a terrible person and how could anyone ever love her? She kept seeing and hearing all of the unpleasant, but true, things that Cynthia said and how she had looked when she found out and she felt disgusted with herself. She had absolutely no will to get up and had no desire to see her mother. She felt like she'd be better if she'd just die.

Somehow, lying flat on her stomach with pillows over her head she fell asleep, naked. It was a black, dream-less sleep like the kind you'd have if you were very sick or very drunk. It was far from pleasant but it was certainly better than consciousness.

Sometime late in the night there was a sound and it startled Thurina out of her sleep. She stayed for a moment, under her pillow until she remembered what had happened that day and where she was. She saw that the lights were on and didn't know who she hoped was in the room. She didn't want to see her mother, but was afraid to see anyone else.

Slowly, she rolled over and pulled the pillow off of her face. Standing at the foot of her bed were her sister and Cynthia. They were wearing nightgowns and they were holding hands. Their faces contained no malice, but Thurina was still scared. Perhaps they had come for revenge. They looked at her with a bit of pity; they saw her red and puffy eyes and the fact that she looked disheveled and unhappy. They knew she was punishing herself quite hard.

"Hello," Thurina said, "I am so sorry..." It was all she could think to say.

"Just listen," Cynthia said and nodded approvingly. She seemed to be telling Thurina to be silent and respectful, simply with her eyes. Thurina took the hint.

"Thurina," Zoe began, "I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't livid with you. I cannot believe what happened today really happened. That was low." Thurina bowed her head.

"But..." Cynthia began, squeezing her wife's hand.

"But I have spent the last three hours discussing what happened with my wife and she has made me realize something. She made me realize that you didn't do this to hurt me. I tell you that it took quite a while for me to believe that. I know you are jealous of me and always have been. But Cynthia made me realize that that was why you did what you did. She convinced me that you were desperate. She convinced me that you were a lesbian too and you just weren't as strong as I am. You couldn't face mom. She convinced me that you have probably convinced yourself that it was an accident or a joke or that she came on to you until the very end. I know you want my life and think you can't have it. Well you can't have mine. But you could be happy too. You just have to start being honest with yourself and you can't blame me and mom for your unhappiness. You bring it on yourself. And...well I guess that is all I have to say..." Zoe said, then she bowed her head. It hadn't been easy, "But if you can just ask for it and promise me you won't try to hurt my family again, I will forgive you. Because I love you."

"I love you too," Thurina said. She was hurt a little by what her sister had said, regardless of the fact that it had been true. But now was not the time for bearing grudges. There was too much she had to learn from this to throw it al out now, "And I promise that I will never hurt you again."

"And..." Cynthia said, her eyes wide as if to say that there was still a chance she could blow this.

"And I am sorry," Thurina blurted quickly, "I have never been more sorry for something I have done in my life."

"I forgive you," Zoe said and she smiled. She had never been one to carry a grudge. If Thurina had been obstinate she probably would have cracked anyway. But it was far better this way, far fewer hurt feelings now. In fact, a euphoric sensation had filled the room. A great cloud had lifted. From all of them. Thurina had been absolved of her crimes and in a way she was now out with herself about what she wanted from life and out with her sister. For Cynthia and Zoe they now knew that at least one member of Zoe's family accepted them. The room was also full of love. It felt good to forgive and to be friends again.

Zoe sat down on the bed next to her sister and put her arms around her. They held each other close in a loving hug, the kind of hug they hadn't given one another in awhile. Then, to Thurina's surprise, her twin kissed her gently on the cheek. It was very loving and felt wonderful. Suddenly, she felt the sensation of her naked breast against her sister's silk nightgown, felt the fabric excite her nipple. There was a strange energy in the room now. Thurina was a bit uncomfortable. She tried to diffuse it.

"But what about your wife? I thought you were a lesbian..." Thurina said and trailed off.

"I am," Zoe said and then paused, "Oh are you talking about my wife's surprise?" she said and then giggled. Thurina and Cynthia giggled too. The energy was all over the place. But felt nice.

"I met her at a gay party on campus at school. I thought she was a lesbian until I got her home, But I was already in love with her. She is amazing. By the time we learned about that, I could've cared less if she was like a Barbie doll between her legs. I was in love," she looked at her wife, whose eyes were tearing a bit and Thurina felt in love too. In love with both of them. She couldn't control herself and again she took a strange action.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,886 Followers