Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers

She moved her hand to her sister's cheek and moved her head so that they were looking into each other's eyes. She closed her own eyes and leaned forward. Zoe didn't fight it, she closed her eyes as well and their lips met. This was not a sisterly kiss. Soon their mouths were open and the electricity that was just below the surface sprang out into the air. They were biting into each other's mouths and their arms were around one another and they could barely breath. Thurina felt her body rubbing itself against Zoe's silken body.

"I told you that she was just kinky," Cynthia said, sitting down on the other side of the bed and watching them.

"What's going on!" Thurina said, "What is wrong with me today." She broke the kiss and started to move away. Zoe stopped her.

"It's okay sis. This is going to be fine," Zoe said and looked deep into her sister's eyes and then kissed her again. This time it was even deeper and Zoe's hands found her sister's breasts.

"What are you doing," Thurina choked around her sister's tongue.

"I learned a long time ago from my wife that when something fun starts to happen, you just ride it. Now just have a little fun sis. You said you wanted to be happy!" Zoe said and latched her lips onto Thurina's nipples and started to suck. Thurina looked around and saw that Cynthia was undressing as she watched her wife and her sister-in-law locked in a lover's embrace. She saw that Cynthia's cock was already hard.

"You two are so hot!" Cynthia said and Zoe smiled around her sister's nipple. Cynthia moved around the bed and Thurina watched her cock bouncing up and down as she moved. She moved around behind Zoe and quickly slipped Zoe's nightgown up over her head. They were all naked now and the room was hot and energized.

"Suck my wife's dick," Zoe said, looking into her sisters eyes. Thurina wondered for a moment if this was some sort of test.

"I don't think I should," Thurina said, looking down and the other two laughed.

"We aren't setting you up. We aren't you!" Zoe said and started to giggled, "Suck her dick!" It was not a suggestion but an order. Cynthia was on her knees with her hands on her hips and Thurina quickly got on her hands and knees and crawled over to the younger woman. She looked up at her and knew now that Cynthia was looking at her with lust. HER. Not a woman she thought was someone else. It felt good. She kept her hands on the bed and opened her mouth. She took the entire cock into her mouth in one motion, resting her tongue against Cynthia's balls.

"You are so good at that!" Cynthia said and starting moaning and playing in Thurina's hair. Suddenly, Thurina felt Zoe's hot breath against her backside.

"Oh sis, you are a little raw back here," Zoe said, running a finger against Thurina's swollen red asshole, "My wife said you let her fuck you in the ass. I would never let her do that!"

"She did," Cynthia grunted and Thurina made an affirmative noise around Cynthia's dick.

"Well. How about a deal. My wife is not allowed in my asshole, so she can have yours. But my wife is only allowed in my pussy. Because we are married. Is that okay with you sis?" Thurina nodded and made a loud affirmative noise and the two women giggled.

"Does her ass hurt?" Cynthia asked.

"It looks red," Zoe answered. She moved her fingers against her sister's red anus.

"You should kiss it and made it better," Cynthia said. The entire time, Thurina's head continued to bob up and down onto Cynthia's cock. It was hard and salty in her mouth and she could still taste her ass on it from earlier. Suddenly a new sensation flooded her mind. She felt a wet warmth against her anus. She turned her eyes to the side enough to see that her beautiful twin was lapping at her asshole, soothing the reddened places where it hurt. It was amazing, almost as good as earlier with Cynthia. She could tell her sister was enjoying it.

"Is that good?" Cynthia asked and Thurina nodded. In one quick motion Cynthia pulled her dick out of Thurina's mouth and spun around. She thrust her asshole up into Thurina's face, "Show me." Thurina didn't waste any time. She stuck her tongue hard against Cynthia's asshole. It tasted musky and good and she liked the feel of Cynthia's hairless balls against her chin and the way Cynthia's cock flopped around as she moaned.

"My wife can't touch your cunt, but I can," she heard Zoe say. Even as Zoe continued to lick her asshole she thrust two fingers in Thurina's hot, wet cunt. Thurina felt her body go weak and she fell forward, knocking Cynthia flat down onto her stomach and driving her face hard into Cynthia ass, driving her tongue deep into Cynthia's ass. She could barely breath but she kept licking. Zoe was still thrusting away at her pussy and tongue her sore ass. They continued on this way for a while, trying to stay quiet but moaning and enjoying the rhythmic nature of their movements.

"Oh god I want to fuck my wife!" Cynthia said suddenly, pulling away from Cynthia land laying on her back, her cock hard and wet from Thurina's work, "Put your asshole on my mouth!" Cynthia yelled at Thurina who quickly moved and did as she was told. Zoe didn't wait either, she was quickly up, and moved herself over her wife. Soon, Thurina was gently lowering her asshole down onto Cynthia's waiting lips. At the same time Zoe was lowering her pussy onto Cynthia's cock. They were both sopping wet and the cunt quickly slid open and allowed the full cock inside.

They all sat for a few moment and then Cynthia began to tongue Thurina's asshole and thrust up against Zoe's pussy. Soon they were all moving in unison, grinding their bodies against one another. Thurina and Zoe seemed to sense what they needed and they leaned forward, pressing their small tits together and wrapping their arms up. They kissed deeply and passionately for quite a while, loving one another and feeling perfect. All of them moved as one and as a result they all came at once. Cynthia's cock exploded into her wife, showering the inside with thick ropes of cum. At the same time, the stimulation of Thurina's asshole finally made her cum and she squirted for the first time in her life, thick clear liquid all over her sister-in-laws face. And Zoe came too, her cunt contracting around her wife's cock and the thick cum inside of her only making it better. For a few seconds they all stayed frozen there and then collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"You should come visit us before Christmas," Zoe said, "And bring a girlfriend. We know how to a have a wild time."

"I love you," Thurina said.

"I love you too," Zoe and Cynthia replied in unison.

The End

Please Comment and let me know what you think, its my first submission.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers