Jean Goes Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Jean said, "So if I am safe, why am I tied down?"

Minerva laughed, "I have to be careful that you don't smudge the paint. Don't worry, you are completely safe and I'll drive you home when the project is complete. I'll give you copies of the photographs. You'll never get another opportunity like this. Can I get you something to eat or drink before we start?"

Jean realized she didn't have much choice. She said, "I'm hungry and thirsty."

"Do you have a name?"

"Jean, my name is Jean and I just want to get home. It's been a horrible day."

Minny laughed, "Well Jean, I'll get you home as soon as I finish my project. Meanwhile, I can get you a sandwich and soda. Give me a minute."

The young woman walked into an adjoining kitchen while Jean struggled against her bonds. The woman returned shortly with a sandwich and a big glass of iced tea.

"Guess you'll have a hard time eating tied up. Give me a second."

The women went to a shelf behind the couch and got a leather collar and long chain. She locked the collar around Jean's neck and attached it to the chain. She secured the chain to a nearby radiator.

As she untied the Jean, she said, I'm going to include the chain in the artwork so you might as well get used to it. At least you'll be able to eat. While you are eating, I'll get things ready."

Jean was famished and leaned forward to eat. She consumed the large sandwich between gulps of iced tea. She sat back on the couch when she finished. She was exhausted from her lengthy ordeal.

The woman came back into the room with a bowl of hot water and several wash clothes.

"I have to clean my canvas first. I can see that my unfaithful boyfriend left a lot of cum in you. I cannot have it leaking out on my work."

The woman knelt by the couch and washed Jean's sore feet. She worked her way up Jean's long slender legs. Jean watched her progress through half opened eyes. Jean was having a hard time staying awake. When Minny finished Jean's legs, she washed Jean's crotch. Jean shivered as the woman rubbed the warm cloth along her pussy lips. The woman spread Jean's thighs and pushed two fingers into Jean's battered pussy. Jean moaned and arched her back as the woman pulled out a blob of cum. The woman smelled her fingers before licking them clean. She continued to eat more cum from Jean's pussy. Her fingers dipped and twisted in Jean's vagina.

Minny lowered her lips to Jean's wet pussy and ran her tongue up the moist slit. She sucked Jean's clit into her mouth and flicked her tongue over the sensitive nub. The woman pushed her hands under Jean's ass cheeks and pulled Jean's sex against her probing tongue. Jean gasped at the gentle pleasure. She had never experienced sex with a woman and she was thrilled at Minny's tender touch. Minny pressed two fingers into Jean's aroused pussy as she sucked on Jean's clit. Stars exploded in Jean's head as she sank into a deep sleep.

When Jean awoke, she was lying on a white blanket in front of a jungle backdrop. Bright studio lights half blinded her. The heat felt lovely on her painted flesh.

"Good you are awake. I have all of the shots I need with you reclining. I need you up on your hands and knees for the next set of shots."

She helped Jean to her hands and knees. Jean could see that her arms and legs were painted with a tan background. A large number of round black spots were scattered across her body. Her pale breasts were unpainted except for her nipples which were bright red. Her sparse but fluffy pubic hair was dyed to match her nipples. Her pussy lips were highlighted with a dramatic purple outline. Jean could not see the dramatic teardrop stripes that run all the way from her eye to the side of her mouth. Nor could she see that the hair on her head had been cropped and teased into tan tufts with black streaks.

When Minny straightened Jean's tail, the girl looked between her legs to see a luxurious tan tail hanging down to her knees. The round tail also had spots, which merged to form four to six dark rings at the end. It ended in a bushy white tuft. The tail was attached to a butt plug stuck tight in her ass."

Minny laughed, "In case you wonder, I painted you as a fantastical cheetah. I took a few liberties with my use of red and purple colors. I hope the tail isn't too uncomfortable."

Minny went back to her camera and took a series of shots. She told Jean how to pose and then there was a blinding flash of strobe lights. Minny helped Jean to stand in front of the Savannah backdrop and took more pictures. Regularly Minny stopped to change film. During the breaks, she gave Jean water to drink.

After running through a variety of poses, Minny grabbed a cheetah mask from a shelf. It included perky cat ears and the characteristic cheetah tear-shaped stripes around her eyes. The mask didn't cover her lower face.

Minny said, "I cannot make up my mind about the mask. So I'm going to shoot a second set with it."

After what seemed to be hours, Minny said, "Well that should do it. Give me a few minutes and I'll clean off the paint. Then I'll drive you home. I should have a set of prints for you in a week. It was a real pleasure doing you. You made the perfect canvas for this piece. I've had it in mind for a long time but never had the body I needed. Thank you so much for cooperating."

Jean said, "I passed out before you painted me. What happened? I know I was tired, but the floor just dropped out after, after ... Well, after you made me cum."

Minny laughed, "I broke a sleeping pill in your tea. You seemed jumpy and I needed to relax you before attempting to paint your body. I hope you enjoyed the sex. You have a wonderful body and I adored giving you pleasure. I'd love to use you as a model again. I'm sorry I cannot afford to pay you, but I can pay you with sex."

Jean laughed. She felt relaxed with this woman and it was the first time in nearly a day she felt comfortable.

Jean cringed when Danny came crashing into the room. He grabbed a cup of coffee from the kitchen and came back to stare at Jean. Jean backed away and looked to Minny for help.

"Nice work Minny. She looks really sexy. If you want, I can clean the paint off of her and drive her home."

Minny replied, "Not on your life. I know your game. Jean's had enough of your attention. I not stupid enough to expect you to be faithful, but I'm certainly not going to encourage your infidelity. If you want to help, you can clean the airbrush."

Before Danny could protest, they were interrupted by a loud, insistent knock on the door.

Danny picked up a baseball bat next to the door and unlocked the deadbolt. He opened the door a crack with the chain holding the door. Danny tried to shove the door shut, but it burst inward. The flimsy chain was ripped from the frame.

A big black guy entered the room and grabbed Danny before he could run.

Danny yammered, "Garrett, my man I've meant to drive over and see you."

Garrett said, "I doubt that but if you could be so kind as to pay what you owe then you won't have to take that long drive to my place."

Danny laughed, "Long drive! Haha, you're such a kidder. Honest, I'll have the money as soon as this shithead frat boy pays me. I'm leaning on him hard. No reason to worry. I'm not going anywhere."

Garrett said, "For sure you won't be going anywhere with both legs broken. You gave me the same fucked up story three days ago. I don't run a fucking charity. Get me the money now."

"Please, I don't have the cash. How about taking one of my girlfriends photographs to tide you over. They'll be worth a fortune in a couple of years."

"Fuck off! I have a house full of her paintings already. Maybe I'll try pulling out your fingernails."

Garrett looked around the room for anything he could use as an instrument of torture. His eyes widened when he saw Jean cowering in a corner. The girl was straining against her neck collar. The chain was still fastened to a steam radiator. Jean whimpered as the powerful black man looked down at her.

"Well, I have lots of paintings, but I've never seen one of your painted models. She's better looking in the flesh than any of your photographs. Tell you what I'll do. You loan me the model and I'll give you a week to get me my money. Otherwise, I'll break your legs."

Minny said, "She's my model and she is not a slave. You cannot take her. That would be kidnapping."

"Fuck you! What the shit do you know about slaves! Either you give me the girl or I break your fingers as well as dickhead's legs. Then I'll take her anyway. You'll have a hard time painting with your fingers bent into pretzels. Now get me the key!"

Danny scrambled to find the key. When he located it on the kitchen counter, he brought it back to Garrett. Minny jumped between Garrett and Danny.

"No, you can't! Please, she's just a kid. I promised I'd drive her home. You can fuck me instead. Just let her go."

Garrett grabbed Minny and shoved the cursing woman into a bedroom. He jammed the door shut with a chair. Danny handed Garrett the end of the chain and backed away.

Garrett glowered at Danny and said, "You have a week dickwad. Get the fucking money!"

Jean struggled against the chain and cried, "Please no. I have nothing to do with him. I didn't take your money. I was just modeling for Minny."

Garrett said, "Fuck, I don't have time for this."

He threw Jean over his shoulder and carried the squirming girl down the stairs. He tossed her in the trunk of his BMW and roared off. Jean hugged her knees and cried as her body rolled around in the large trunk. Her body shook with fear for her life. Coleen had told her stories about the cruelty performed by this psychopath. She would be lucky if he gave her an easy death.

When the trunk opened, the car was in a garage. Garrett grabbed the girl and carried her into the house. He brought her to an upstairs bedroom suite and fastened the chain to a bed next to a large bay window overlooking Ithaca Falls. Jean could see the sun setting over the hills beyond Cayuga Lake. She could even see her home next to Fall Creek. She began to cry as she realized another day had gone by. Garrett said, "Don't go away. I have business to attend to then maybe we can get to be friends."

Jean huddled on the bed staring out at her home and the beautiful scenery as the day faded. Lights from the houses in her neighborhood replaced the verdant landscape. A servant brought a tray with food and drink.

Jean pleaded, "Please help me. He'll kill me for sure."

"I can't help you. My advice is to not make him mad. When he's happy, he can even be nice."

The servant left without a glance back at the frightened girl. Jean choked down some food and drink. She was unbelievably hungry. Jean laid down on the bed and drifted into a troubled sleep. She awoke with a start when Garrett flicked on the lights. At first she thought her alarm had gone off and she was late for work. When she opened her eyes, she was looking at a pair of massive legs. Garret was staring down at his new work of art. Jean scrambled for a corner of the room and hugged her knees to her chest.

"It's been a really shitty day. One fucking deadbeat after another. How many brain cells does it take to collect the money before you deliver the drugs? I hope you aren't going to be a disappointment. I need a little sweet loving. I've always wanted to fuck a work of art."

Garrett knelt down and unfastened the chain from the bed. He sat on a couch and tugged on the chain.

"Stay on your hands and knees. Crawl like the pussy cat you are."

Jean shuddered. He could snap her like a twig. She crawled across the floor to a big couch facing the night sky. Garrett fastened the chain to the leg of the couch. He took off his clothes revealing a brawny physique. Jean was relieved that his cock looked normal in size. He sat in the middle of the couch and pulled her to him with the chain. Jean tried to resist, but it was futile. Garrett lifted the terrified girl under her arms and pulled him onto his lap. Jean sat on one of his massive thighs and stared at the enormous black man. He held her with one large hand on her trembling hip. He ran a hand down her back and she struggled to get away.

"Freeze bitch! I plan on having some fun. If you cooperate, I'll make sure you have some fun too. If not then it will be painful for you and I will still have my fun. Understood?"

Jean's body was shaking and her eyes filled with tears.

"Well, cat got your tongue? Come on answer me. Understood?"

Jean nodded.

"Guess my little kitty cannot talk. Well, maybe I can get you to purr."

Garrett ran a big rough hand down Jean's chest to grasp one of her breasts. Jean gasped as he caressed the bright red painted nipple. The puffy nipple soon hardened with his gentle touch. He moved his hand to her other nipple and repeated the process. He pulled her painted face to his and kissed her gently. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as his hand caressed her taut stomach. His hand dropped to her lap and gently spread her legs. Jean shivered as he traced his fingers up the inside of one thigh. He brushed his fingertips around her pussy and then down the inside of her other leg. Jean moaned into Garrett's mouth when his hand cupped her moist sex. His hand slid under her ass and he lifted her up. He sucked her nipple into his warm wet mouth and flicked his tongue across the sensitive tip. He licked her other nipple before lowering her ass down again to his huge thigh.

He ran his fingertips up her slit drawing moisture from her vagina. Jean couldn't believe this monster was making her wet. Any minute she expected him to inflict pain. His tenderness scared her more than his threats. She shuddered in his grasp as his wet fingers momentarily brushed over her clit. His fingers pushed her pussy lips open as they found their way back to the opening to her vagina. He inserted the tip of his finger into her opening. He pulled it out and drew his fingers up her slit to her clit. This time he played with it longer, caressing the tender nub until she gasped with pleasure.

Garrett shifted the hand on her hip to her painted pussy lips. He opened her sex revealing a soft pink interior. He pushed his index finger into her dripping vagina and held it steady. His other hand continued to caress her clit while he kissed her deeply. His finger fucked her slowly as he rubbed her engorged clit. Jean panted into Garrett's mouth as her mounting passion overcame her fear. Jean's body shook with an intense orgasm that was as much a result of her fear as from Garrett's tender touch.

Garrett lifted Jean's body and turned her so that she was facing him with her legs spread on either side of his torso. He lifted her breasts in his hands and squeezed both of her nipples. He pulled her hips toward him and pressed his black cock against her moist pink vagina. Jean opened her eyes and stared into Garrett's eyes in wonder. She had expected pain and maybe even death. Instead, he had treated her with affectionate and brought her to an intense orgasm.

Jean looked down with apprehension at his cock pressing into her bright red pubic hair. She gasped as he drew her pussy slowly onto his cock. It was much larger than it looked. She had been fooled by the size of his huge body. She squirmed as his cock sank into the depths of her womb. Her movements only helped him to penetrate her deeper. When her bright red pubic flattened against his dark black hair, he held her still. Jean panted as he stared down into her eyes. Her body glistened with sweat. Her pussy juices were dripping off of her ass cheeks and coating his balls. The warm air in the room was permeated with the aroma of sex.

Garrett cupped her ass cheeks in his large hands and lifted her hips until only the tip of his wet cock was inside of her. He slowly lowered her back onto his cock drawing a groan from the quivering girl. Again he raised her hips and again he impaled her on his cock. Garrett picked up speed slowly until her cunt was flying up and down his erection. Jean dropped a hand to her clit and rubbed in rhythm with their fucking. Jean arched her back and screamed at the ceiling as she came hard. Her pussy spasmed around Garrett's cock and he shot his seed deep into Jean's womb.

Jean woke up in the morning on the bed. Someone had covered her with a blanket. The servant found her sitting up and gazing blankly around the room. He unlocked her chain and led her to a bathroom. He told her to take a shower and whatever else she needed. He had her bend over so that he could remove the butt plug and the attached tail. When she was done, he promised to serve her breakfast. He closed the door and locked it behind him.

Jean took a long shower. She cleaned the cum from her body and from inside her pussy. She didn't even want to count the days since her last birth control pill. When she was done, Jean knocked on the door and shouted. The servant led her to a table in the bedroom. There was a plate with three eggs over easy, a big piece of ham, some bacon, and four slices of toast with a jar of preserves. A carafe of steaming coffee completed the heavenly breakfast. After eating everything, Jean spent the rest of the morning napping.

The servant woke her in the late afternoon to feed her lunch. Jean was just finishing lunch when Garrett entered the room.

Garrett said, "I plan on having Minny pick you up later if you do two things for me. If you refuse to do as I ask or fail to please me, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

Jean nodded. He had been so tender the night before. How bad could it be?

Garrett said, "My first request is to help with a meeting I'm having with an employee. He is trying to squeeze me and I need you to distract him. You will sit at my feet during the meeting and do exactly what I command without hesitation. Do you understand?"

Again Jean nodded.

"Well, I see you still cannot talk. Good, it's probably better that you keep quiet. OK, the second task is to dance for a party I am having for my employees tonight. You'll be safe from the guests since you will be go-go dancing in a steel cage. I expect you to put on a good show. I know you can dance because I've seen you at the Salty Dog twice this week. Any questions?"

Jean was worried that some of the guests might be locals. She didn't want to be recognized. She could lose her job. Even her mother's job at the high school could be at risk if someone knew her.

"Can I wear the mask?"

Garret said, "Definitely! I like the mask. Now Henry is going to help you get ready for the meeting."

Garrett left the room and his servant, Henry, pulled out the cheetah tail accessory.

Henry said, "Bend over and grasp your ankles. I have to attach your tail. I have lubricant and will try to be gentle."

Jean backed up and said, "Please no. I don't need the tail."

Henry said, "Garrett wants the tail. If necessary I can get one of his guards to help. What part of Garrett's warning about punishment didn't you understand? I'm certainly not going to take the heat for your disobedience."

Henry put his hand on Jean's neck and encouraged her to bend over. She grasped her ankles and cringed in anticipation. Jean whimpered as he squirted lubricant between her ass cheeks. She squealed and tried to stand up when he pushed a finger into her ass. Slap, slap his hand smacked her taut ass.

"Damn it! Don't make this harder than it has to be. Do you think I'm enjoying this?"

Jean cried as Henry worked his fingers around in her ass. He pulled them out and added more lubricant before plunging two fingers deep into her ass. He vigorously stretched her back channel until he was satisfied. He removed his fingers and pressed the butt plug against her gaping opening. Even with the preparation it was a tight fit. Jean shrieked when the large plug burst past her sphincter. The first time, Minny had inserted the plug when Jean was passed out from the drugged tea.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
123456...9