Jean Goes Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

After an eternity of songs and constant stimulation, Jean was frustrated. The eggs never gave her enough stimulation to achieve even a feeble orgasm. She needed someone to caress her clit to bring her release. She was too embarrassed to rub herself. She felt like she was doomed to an eternity of torment from the eggs.

Garrett came back out onto the deck and said, "It's been a great year. Next year should be even better. We are expanding into New York City. The profits could be enough to make all of you rich beyond your dreams. I gave all of you an envelope and asked you not to open them. They all include a bonus, but one of them includes a key to the cage. You can open the envelopes now. I'm going to bed, but you can stay until dawn. Please do not hurt the pussy cat."

Jean screamed, "No! You said I could go home after I danced."

Garrett stepped up to the cage and growled. "I rule through hope and fear. You wouldn't have danced well if you didn't have the hope of returning home soon. My employees fear me, but they all hope for a big reward. So I reward them well if they perform."

Jean whimpered, "But I danced like you asked."

Garrett laughed, "You shouldn't ever believe me. Besides it's a matter of the greater good. Your needs or the needs of all these guys who work for me. Don't worry I'll make sure you get home in the morning."

Garrett turned and left. Jean sank back against the back of the cage and cried. Her body trembled as her mind filled with dread.

The guys were busy opening their envelopes. There were several shouts of joy at the size of their bonus. Danny didn't seem all too pleased with the contents of his envelope. Finally, one of the men shouted and held a key high in the air. Jean couldn't see who it was until the crowd parted and a short, fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts swaggered over to the cage. Jean's heart sank when she recognized Hugh, the short, fat cop from the dam. What was this sadistic pig doing at a party for drug dealers?

Hugh said, "I get you first, pussy cat. Are you going to purr for me? As if I give a shit since I always seem to rub a cat's fur the wrong way."

Hugh unlocked the cage and grabbed the chain for Jean's collar. When he opened the cage, Jean backed into the far corner and grasped the bars.

Jean said, "Please, you're a cop. I've been kidnaped. Please, I just want to go home."

Hugh grabbed the cowering girl and attached the chain to her collar. He held the chin next to the collar and rapped her head against the cage.

He growled in her ear, "If you use the word cop again, I'll break your neck. As far as I am concerned you are a whore that Garrett hired. He gave you to me as a bonus. So shut the fuck up!"

When Jean held tight to the cage, Hugh pried her hands from the bars. He tossed her over his shoulder and carried her out to a table littered with trash from the party. Beer bottles and glasses flew to the ground as he cleared the table with a swipe of his hand. He dropped Jean face up onto the table. He secured the chain to a table leg. Jean continued to struggle.

Hugh yelled, "If you guys help hold her, you can have a turn after I'm done."

Jeans hands were pulled over her head and her legs were spread wide. Jean's ass was half off the edge of the table. Her head was hanging over the other side. Hugh stood between her thighs and looked down at her bright red pubic hair. The bright purple paint on her pussy lips provided a target. Hugh unfastened the leather strap holding the eggs inside of the painted girl. He roughly pulled the eggs from her moist pussy and her ass. He ran his fat fingers over her pussy before pushing a fat finger deep inside of her.

Hugh bellowed, "Now, that is what I call a prime pussy."

Jean screamed, "Please I'm not a whore. I'm not even a professional dancer. Garrett kidnaped me. I just want to go home. Please don't do this."

Hugh continued to finger fuck the restrained girl as she squirmed on the table. He pulled a couple of Dexedrine from his pocket and popped them in his mouth. He had been eating them like candy since the party moved out onto the deck. Jean hoped his heart would explode.

Hugh looked at Danny and said, "Be a good boy and get me some snow from the drug table."

Danny came back carrying a hand mirror with two lines of coke.

Hugh said, OK, Danny boy blow that candy up the girl's nose. I don't want this cunt passing out on us."

Danny took a rolled up dollar bill and loaded it with a line of coke. Jean struggled to escape, but strong hands held Jean's head in place. Danny blew a line up each of her nostrils.

Hugh said, "Now it's time to start the party."

Hugh dropped his shorts and underwear. He grasped his partially erect penis and stroked it as he continued to finger the desperate girl. He slapped his cock against Jean's pussy causing her to cry out again and again.

"Please don't! I'm a good girl. Please no, no, noooo!"

Jean's vagina had been stretched by the egg and Hugh's fat cock easily slid all of the ways in. Hugh grunted over and over as he thrust his short, fat cock into the girl. His fat belly wobbled against Jean's lithe body. The men holding her grabbed her breasts and painfully squeezed the tender flesh. One of the men opened her lips and shoved his penis into her warm mouth. Jean gagged as his musky cock hit the back of her throat.

After a few thrusts, Hugh bellowed as he shot his seed into Jean's vagina. He held his cock in her pussy until it slid out. A mass of cum oozed out of her pussy and down the cheeks of her ass.

Hugh stepped aside and said, "Next."

Jean tried to fight, but she had to struggle for breath as cum squirted against the back of her throat. Coleen's boyfriend Scott replaced Hugh. Scott had the men holding her raise her knees to her chest. He smacked his hand against Jean's ass hard. He drove his cock into the girl's abused pussy and jackhammered it into her core. Jean gasped for breath until another cock replaced the first in her mouth.

Some of the men could not wait their turn and masturbated on her body. Sperm flew over her breasts and stomach. Hands tugged at her nipples. Someone's fingers found her clit and rubbed it firmly. When the cock in her mouth exploded and withdrew, Jean raised up her head. The skillful hand on her clit belonged to her damn brother. Jean had been able to deny the men the pleasure of seeing her orgasm until her brother's clever fingers pushed her over the edge. She had a strong orgasm. After that, she couldn't stop. She had one orgasm after another as her awareness of the cocks using her body became a blur.

Jean kept repeating to herself, "I'll do anything to get home. I just have to endure a couple of hours."

One after another the men used Jean's mouth and pussy. There were enough men that there were always several who had recovered. There was always a line of men with a drink in one hand and a cock in the other. Her brother was almost gentle when he took her. Danny was much rougher with his massive cock.

When the fat cop recovered he stood looking at Jean's ass. Her knees were still pressed to her chest and he had a clear view of her rosebud. He pushed a finger into her ass. Fortunately, it was still filled with lube from the egg. He cruelly twisted his finger around before replacing it with his cock. Jean only made a weak protest as he thrust into her warm back channel. Since he had already cum once, the cop had more stamina. He pounded his short, fat dick into her ass for what seemed an eternity. When he finished, everyone seemed to want to try some ass action.

Danny and Scott placed a long cushion on the floor of the deck. Scott laid down on his back on the pad. Danny carried Jean over to the cushion. He lowered the exhausted girl's body until she was straddling Scott's hips. Danny held the squirming girl as Scott guided his cock into her sloppy pussy. Cum oozed out around his cock and ran down his ass. Danny pushed Jean's torso against Scott's chest and his strong arms held her in place.

Danny knelt behind the impaled girl and pressed his cock against her ass. He pushed hard and the tip of his massive cock burst through her straining sphincter. Jean screamed as Denny kept pushing his long thick cock down her nether channel. Jean had no control as the two men thrust into her body. Danny found her clit and pinched it between his strong fingers. He pulled her clit in rhythm with their thrusting. Jean's body shook over and over as one orgasm blended into the next.

Time passed. Cocks shot their seed into every orifice of her body. Sometimes one, sometimes two and occasionally three cocks abused her body at once. Cum oozed from her ass and pussy. Her body was coated with sticky ropes of semen mixed with sweat. Her hair was a sticky mess. Men drifted away from the party as it ran into the early morning hours. Long periods passed without anyone touching her. Then someone would take one for the road. Eventually only Jean and one other man were left. As the sky lightened with the coming dawn, Jean woke to someone gently fucking her. She moaned as they caressed her tender clit. Soft lips kissed her breasts. Jean raised her hips to meet his thrusts as she felt an orgasm building. She opened her eyes to see her dear brother between her spread legs.

Robert kissed her on the lips as he rocked his beautiful cock into her body. He pulled back and looked into her eyes as he continued his slow fucking.

He said, "I'm sorry for the way we have treated you. I hope you are all right and that you can forgive me. You are a beautiful creature and I like to get to know you."

Robert gasped as Jean's pussy clenched hard around his aching cock. Jean arched her back as she shared a sweet orgasm with her dear brother. Robert could not withstand the pressure and he shot his seed into his sister's womb.

Robert collapsed onto his sister's chest and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They cuddled for a while. Jean felt safe in her brother's arms. She was surprised when she felt his cock stir against her thigh. She moaned as he caressed her breast and sucked her nipple into his wet mouth. When he was firm, he rolled her onto her side and raised her thigh. He slipped his firm cock into her tender pussy from behind. He couldn't thrust hard in this position, but he moved his cock in her by slowly rocking his body. It took longer, but Jean felt her body warm with passion as her brother caressed her clit. A powerful orgasm grew in her loins that didn't stop once it was released. Jean panted as her body trembled in her brother's tender embrace. Her brother shot another batch of his seed against her cervix.

Robert said, "You make a wonderful cheetah, but I have to see your face."

In one quick movement, he pulled her mask from her head before she could react. Jean gasped as she saw the growing recognition in her brother's face. Her face paint did little to disguise her.

"Jean!? Oh, my god! Oh jeez, I'm ... oh god, oh god, I'm so sorry. Oh shit, I fucked my own little sister!"

Jean tightened her arms around her brother back and cried. Her body shook with sobs as the tension of the last several days melted away.

Jean said, "It's OK Bob. Don't worry. It's not your fault. You didn't know it was me. I love you more than ever."

"Oh shit! I told mom not to worry when she called me. I said you were probably just sleeping over at some guys place. How did you end up as the entertainment at Garrett's party?

"Please just get me out of here before Garrett wakes up. I'll tell you everything later. But right now, we need to get away. I am terrified of Garrett and you should be too. You can't work for him. You'll either end up in jail or dead."

Bob said, "I already had second thoughts. I'm in way over my head. OK, let's get out of here."

Bob helped his younger sister to her feet. He retrieved his clothes from a nearby bench and offered Jean his dress shirt. Jean was exhausted and every part of her body was sore. Her fingers shook too much and Bob had to button it for her. When Jean tried to follow her brother she stumbled. Bob caught his sister and picked her up in his strong arms. The bottom of the shirt rose up when Jean wrapped her arms around her brother's neck. Jean's bright-red, dyed pubic hair was framed by the V at the bottom of the white shirt.

Bob carried her to the front door. When he opened the door, he found his way blocked by one of Garrett's goons.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going with Garrett's girl?"

Jean said, "Garrett said I could leave if I danced at his party."

"I never heard anything about that. Let's step back into the house and I'll see what Garrett says."

The goon locked the front door behind them and called Garrett on the intercom.

Jean grew nervous as they waited in the entryway of Garrett's mansion. After what felt like an eternity, they were summoned to Garrett's office. Garrett did not look pleased as Henry whispered in the drug kingpin's ear.

Garret growled, "Well, Henry overheard you two lovebirds conspiring against me. Robert, I am pleased to know you love your sister dearly. I'm sure you'll do anything to protect her. Robert, you disappoint me. I made you a very generous offer and you accepted. Now I hear that you want to back out of the deal. I am afraid it is a bit late for that. I've already arranged for you to fly a package to New York in two days. My business and perhaps my life depends on this transaction."

Robert said, "I made the deal before you revealed your true colors. I didn't care what was in your little deliveries. But then you kidnaped my sister and let your dealer's gang bang her. I want nothing to do with your criminal operation."

"Bravo! Now you're a hero and my money isn't good enough for you. Well dickwad, I don't give a crap about what you do or don't want to do. If you want your sister back safe and sound, then I suggest you make the delivery. As soon as you deliver the goods, my customer will wire me the payment. My Kkangpae partners are flying into Ithaca from Korea in two days. They expect to be paid in full. They are even more ruthless than I am. I have no intention of disappointing them so you will make the delivery."

"No, you promised! You said if I danced at your party, you would let me go. Please, I have to go home."

"Well, Jean, however much I hate to let such a beautiful work of art slip through my fingers, I planned to call Minny this morning. However, your dumbass brother makes that impossible. It would seem that your release depends on his delivery. I am sorry, but you will be my guest until I receive payment. You can stay in the guest room undisturbed until your brother completes his agreement."

"Henry, take Jean back to her room and give her a warm bath. Give her something to eat and let her sleep as long as she wants."

"Now Robert, I suggest you go sleep off your night of debauchery. I believe you need to be sober for 24 hours before flying. You'll get a call about the flight details. Now get the fuck out of my sight."

Jean cried from misery and exhaustion as Henry gently bathed her. He offered her breakfast, but she was too despondent to eat. So he tucked her into bed and drew the curtains. She barely stirred when he fastened her neck chain to the bed.

Jean slept around the clock. When she awoke, she was ravenous. Henry had left a note to call him on the intercom whenever she awoke. He appeared carrying a tray overflowing with food. Jean spent the day eating and sleeping. In the late afternoon, she took a long shower. For the most part the soreness that had permeated her body was gone. Jean did her yoga routine and tried not to think about the danger she and her brother were in.

The sun was close to setting when Henry came to her room. Jean was famished and she expected him to bring dinner. Instead, he announced that Garrett wanted her to join him for dinner. There would not be any other guests and she didn't need to wear her tail or mask. Jean's stomach tightened in fear. Henry told her to relax as he brushed her closely cropped hair.

Henry led her down to the dining room. It was the first time she had been without the neck chain in days. Garrett sat at the end of a long table gazing at a gorgeous view of Ithaca Falls and the setting sun. The table had a second place setting next to Garrett. Henry held out a chair for Jean as Garrett gazed out the window. Henry poured Jean a glass of chilled white wine and asked Garrett if he should serve dinner. Garrett nodded.

Henry returned with two elaborate dinner salads and fresh baked rolls. Jean proceeded to eat in silence. Garrett poked at his food before saying, "I would like to apologize to you for my inhospitable behavior. I have had anger management issues ever since I played pro football. My doctor says I took too many hits to the head. That moron Danny has always been late paying me and I lost it. The only thing he had of value was a piece of art so I took you as payment. I treated you like an object instead of a human being. I am truly sorry for my actions."

Jean said, "Does that mean you are going to let me go home?"

Garrett's face looked pained, but he shook his head and said, "It's unfortunate that your brother is involved in my business, but I cannot let him back out of his commitment. I have overextended my business because I had an opportunity to expand into the city. It is amazing what a lot of fat housewives will pay for Dexedrine to lose weight. Ultimately it will bring in a ton of money but right now I have a cash flow issue. I desperately need your brother to make the delivery so I can pay my Korean partners."

Jean said, "Surely they can wait a couple of days? I would think that they wouldn't want to lose a good customer."

Garrett sighed, "The Kkangpae supply high-quality pharmaceuticals. There is a huge demand for their product. They don't need me to sell everything they have. So they command high prices and expect prompt payment. Koreans are notoriously impatient and the Kkangpae mafia are both impatient and ruthless. There have already been several delays and everything is coming to a head."

Jean said, "Please, will my brother be safe?"

Garrett said, "Your brother does not have to deal with the Kkangpae. I do. That is why I invited you to dinner."

"I don't know what I can do."

Garrett said, "The reason you are here is to take my mind off of tomorrow. You are a beautiful work of art and I feel relaxed when I look at you. Don't worry all I want to do is share dinner with you and talk. Maybe you can tell me about yourself. How did you become Minny's model?"

Jean told Garrett the whole sordid story as he pressed for details. Henry brought out a two plates of veal piccata served over fettuccini. A plate of steamed asparagus accompanied the main course. Henry poured wine throughout the dinner. Jean relaxed as Garrett plied her with questions about her life and aspirations. She even forgot that she was naked. Garrett looked her in the eyes as she talked except for once when she laughed and his eyes were drawn to her jiggling breasts.

Garrett even talked about his life. He had gotten a full scholarship to play football at Penn. He had taken business management classes and had been serious in his studies. His football career ended after way too many hits. As a black man, he had trouble finding employment. He found that being a drug kingpin was a good use of his talents.

When Jean woke the next morning, she knew that today was the day her brother was to fly to New York City. However, she had no idea when he was scheduled to fly. She hoped it was soon. She hoped that Garrett would release her this time. What had he said about 'hope and fear'? The two emotions were all that governed her existence.

Jean asked Henry about her brother's flight schedule when he brought breakfast. He didn't know the exact time but thought it was in the afternoon well before the Korean mafia would arrive. He promised to let her know as soon as Robert departed from Detroit. Henry did know that the flight time was just over an hour and a half. He also knew that Robert was in Detroit awaiting his flight.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
1...456789