All Comments on 'Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 06'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Police lying about charges to force women into public prostitution for the city's 'festival'?

Because that sure seems like where this story is heading.

loericsloericsabout 5 years agoAuthor
Just Innocent Public Exposition

The Santa Teresa Tableau D’Art is portrayed as a long standing and well respected Art Exposition using real actors depicting famous works of art. So in answer to the comment about public prostitution, Jean will not become a prostitute in this story. (No promises about future works one way or the other.)

Please note it is not the police who are coercing people into working as actors in the Exposition. It is the entire gang of city fathers (and mothers) including the Mayor, the President of the City Council, the District Attorney, the Municipal Judge, the President of the Chamber of Commerce, and Jean's uncle a respected real estate lawyer.

Don't blame the police officer's who are just trying to do their duty in a corrupt city.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES