All Comments on 'Jeff & Mark Fuck Janet'

by Janet51

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Mother's Love

Very good story well written. Lots of memories came back to me.Growing up I lived with my mother and younger sister. I began by sex life sucking off and giviing my ass to some farm hands that my grandfather had working for him. It started when I noticed their large cocks when we took a piss break. One day while in the barn on of the hands came in on break and for some reason took his cock out of his pants. It was big to start with but as he stroked it it became much larger. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. He took my hand and placed it on his cock. I started jacking him off and within a few minutes I was on my knees sucking him off. Word got to the rest of them and everyday I sucked them and eventually gave them my ass. They wanted to know if I had ever fucked my mother or sister. Of course I said no but it planted the thought in my mind. It didn't take long before I realized that my mother was going out alot at night. I finaly figured out that she was working as a whore. I decided that since she was not home most nights I try to get my sister's pussy. I began feeling up my cock while we sat on the couch and watched tv. It got her interest in a hurry which lead to her jacking me off. She didn't want me to fuck her but she agreed to my eating her pussy while she beat me off. That went on for a couple of weeks and finally I gave her a choice - give in or I'd force myself on her. I got her cherry that night and we fucked and sucked every night that we were alone. one night I made a point of stripping my sist of clothing and fucking her while my mother was in shower.When she came out and saw what was going on she stopped and ask what we were doing. I bluntly told her that I was training my sister to be a whore just like her. We didn't stop and mom just stood there and watched. I was clear that she was getting hot. so I told her to get naked so she she could give her to pussy sis and as soon as I shot my load she was going to be next.

Before the night was over we were doing happy threesomes in every way possible .After afew nights I told mom that I needed some cock so bring a couple of her tricks home so we could have a bisexual orgy. From that day forward all three of us had sex in anyway they wanted. My sister is now working as a whore a few nights each week. she, as does my mom brings her cum filled pussy home for me to suck. I love cum. It's working well so far with every one happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous