All Comments on 'Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 01'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sweet mercy!!

Perfect balance of story line and eroticism!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
can't wait for chapter 2

The title of my comment speaks for itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
dismayed

i just think that this side story of john billionaire made the romance about taylor and john insignificant...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant!

I just loved the story line, I can't wait to read the next part!

RachalCaronRachalCaronabout 16 years ago
YES!

Fucking hot, baby!

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorabout 16 years agoAuthor
For anyone worried about John and Taylor

Relax, their time (and their story) are coming up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG

that story was the hottest story i've ever read, no joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Volcanic

So hot, I gave you 100 even without gokkun with food and bestiality for you are really a super writer. When I started reading literotica this was my criteria for the highest rating, but you broke my parameters. From the Billionaire series, the Asian player, A different kind of family, now this, all are scorcher, write write.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
great job

I feel silly I missed this before billionaires life but it fills in holes where I had to guess before. I love the mutual attraction with Jeff and Kaitlyn and the hit and miss thing. cool

wrc264wrc264almost 11 years ago
A good side story

This is a great side story, but would really like to see where the story goes with both Ashlyn and Taylor's babies and when does Casandra get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yeah. No thanks. I could have done without the supposed open relationship with taylor and john. If it was set up better than just alluding to some type of swingers key party orgy it ruins what was set up beforehand in the previous series. I really dont need to read about taylors conquests unless johns a participant to some hetero extent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well, it is good for the goose..............

Taylor has had no problems with Nicole (well a little), Cassandra, Kaitlyn, and Lindsey so it is a little hard to be critical of Taylor. Besides her explanation of her relationship with John was very clear. What have should have gone through Jeff's mind was that he was being used as a human dildo. I was a little uncomfortable about this thing at first, but it wasn't out of the line of Taylor's early use of John in John Billionaire. Taylor is no Nicole here so she has some flaws. Bluedragonauthor is an exceptional writer for this forum and one of his goals is to make all of his readers drift out their comfort zone. This is the method he uses to make them think about the larger ethical aspects of sexual activity and perhaps challenge them to think a bit more than most authors. While other authors press a particular philosophy, Blue wants you to think about the ramifications and impacts on other people of all types of sexual activity. I think his work is very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Screwed the pooch on page ONE!

Just finished John Billionaire . Loved it and wanted to continue the story so I found this one thanks to your opening remarks in the first "Billionares' Life" chapter. Sorry, blueD. Nobody but an albino would have VERMILION eyes. That's not something you would have forgotten to mention in your description of her teenage perfection. There you go. I'm headed back to page one, now.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 3 years agoAuthor

I take full responsibility for thinking years ago that the word vermillion was an adjective for green. Maybe the Spanish color "verde" had me confused? Many, many readers have since pointed this out to me over the years. It was a mistake, but I can't go back and edit this on Literotica so it's stuck there. My apologies if that threw you and everyone else off.

SraulersSraulersalmost 3 years ago

Totally fucked up the series for me… won’t bother with the rest of the series since Taylor’s going to be fucking everyone that comes along now…

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

Why the hell did you make this a cuck story?

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 2 years ago

Just another pathetic cuck writer fucking up a story with his weak beta bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I actually have no problem with swapping. Because it's fair. But I don't like someone who plays behind their partner's back. Especially if their status is official, not like Johnny used to when he slept with other women because his status was only friends with Taylor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know if my reading order is wrong. Honestly, I'm disappointed. I've read all of Johnny's series, and I've loved them so much and I'm so happy with the ending. But when I read that, the feeling collapsed instantly. But other than that, it's a great piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very disappointed with the swapping. It was different before Taylor and John were engaged, and yes i get he has a harem, but you could have just let this guy have kaitlyn and left it there. I will not read anymore of this. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES