Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too bad. I might have given you a morning blowjob if you were Johnny."

"Well, I think he's got that covered right now," I nodded back to where the erotic moans were still filtering through the door.

"That he does," Taylor giggled. "Sit with me," she patted the spot on the couch beside her.

Just as I was getting seated, Charlotte came into the room with a glass of orange juice and two croissants on a tray. "Oh, hello Mr. Lee. I wasn't expecting you. Would you like anything?"

That moment felt very weird for me. Just a few hours before I'd nutted up Charlotte's asshole while she howled in ecstasy and for a second I felt like answering her request with a very naughty response. But I tamped down on that impulse and looked to Taylor to make sure I could go ahead and answer. I wasn't used to having staff serving me. "Uh, OJ and croissants sound great."

"These are chocolate-filled. Dorothy can do the same for you or would you prefer a jelly or cream cheese?" Charlotte asked.

"Chocolate is great," I smiled at the thought of chocolate-filled croissants on demand. It's the little things that separate the wealthy from average Joes like me.

Charlotte smiled and nodded and then left.

Taylor took a sip and a nibble of her croissant and then turned to me. "So Jeffrey, if I may be so bold, what are your intentions towards my young friend?"

"Excuse me?"

"I think you know I'm talking about Kaitlyn. She's very special to me and the last thing I want is to see her hurt."

My eyebrows crinkled. "I assure you I have no plans to hurt her." An image of a naked Kaitlyn with handcuffs and my hands around her neck flashed into mind. "Uh, well, unless she's asking me to," I blushed and glanced down.

"Yes, she does get off on mild pain. Nothing like Charlotte mind you, so be careful with her. What I meant is her budding feelings. I needn't tell you that Kaitlyn is still rather young."

I put on my best 'trustworthy' expression and looked sincerely at Taylor. I was still amazed that just a few weeks ago, she was just a fantasy in my imagination. Today, I felt like I was trying to sell myself to my girlfriend's parents. "I truly want nothing but the best for Kaitlyn and her future. I'll be honest: I hope that future involves me. In just a few days I've seen how her energy lights up a room and lights up my life. There is something special about her that captivates me. But the realist in me knows I have to be careful to not be swept up by my emotions."

Taylor mused on that for a second before stating. "You didn't exactly answer my question. What are your intentions? Were you planning to screw her and leave her? Do you want to be friends with benefits, like you and me? Or are you intending something more?"

I looked down for a second to ponder my response. I already knew the answer in my head and in my heart. "Something more. I... I can't explain it other than to say that it feels like love at first sight. I feel like Kaitlyn is my soulmate."

"Are you sure?"

"I... I think so. I'm not totally sure. It's all so... overwhelming right now. I feel like I'm being led around by my heart."

"Not your dick?"

I smiled. "It has a mind of its own, yes. But this one's coming from my heart."

Taylor looked thoughtful again and she leaned back against the couch. The two halves of her robe slipped to the sides a bit, revealing a wide expanse of her prodigious cleavage, but she seemed oblivious. "Jeffrey, I originally set you two up on a whim because of the architecture connection. I knew you were good in bed and I felt like sharing that with my friend. But I never expected her to show the kinds of feelings she has been."

My heart was beating a little faster. "What kinds of feelings?" I asked with more than a little hope in my voice.

Taylor smiled. "She looks like she's falling in love. Last night you two were beautiful, and I'm happy for the both of you. But the concerned mama-bear inside me has to be cautious. I really don't know you that well, Jeffrey. You're a brilliant designer and I already know the home you're building for us will be spectacular. But in my experience, creative brilliance and stable emotions rarely go hand-in- hand."

"I'm falling for Kaitlyn, Taylor. I know it. I can't predict the future, but I know that every ounce of me wants to make her happy."

"What about your admin, Melody?"

"Melody?" I jerked my head back. I hadn't thought of Melody in a long time. And then memory came back. "Well... to be honest, there is some history there. But Melody broke it off herself. She called me yesterday."

"So is Kaitlyn some kind of rebound?"

"No, no! Melody and I were never... we were never really together. There's nothing to rebound from. And I can honestly say I've never felt this way about anyone before Kaitlyn."

"Okay. I'll trust you to that, Jeffrey. But if you hurt her, I WILL cut your balls off." Taylor grinned at me, showing both rows of teeth in a way that was not exactly friendly.

"Don't do that!" came a sweet, giggly voice from the direction of the Master Bedroom. "I need those!" Kaitlyn smiled as I turned around. She was still clad in her bathrobe and she quickly crossed the room to climb into my lap.

My arms easily went around her body as she found my lips and we started kissing as easily as if we'd never stopped since last night. I immediately felt a stirring in my groin, which Kaitlyn rubbed herself against.

"Mmm... SOMEbody's happy to see me," she giggled.

Taylor sighed. "Aww. I wasn't expecting you to monopolize him so quickly, kitten. We throw a big orgy with only three dicks and last night I never even got a piece of him."

With a sly grin Kaitlyn slid off my lap and fished my cock out from the borrowed bathrobe. I was already hard and the precocious teen waggled my erection in Taylor's direction. "You want this, Taylor? I'll let you have some if you do something for me."

Taylor put on a mock indignant expression. "And since when do YOU dole out permissions over Jeffrey's dick?"

"Since it became MINE," Kaitlyn laughed and looked at me. I had no protests and just leaned in when the blonde hottie kissed me.

"Fine," Taylor pouted. "What do you want in trade? An hour with Charlotte? A straight dick-swap for Johnny?"

"No, no," Kaitlyn laughed. "What's mine is yours, lover. I could never refuse you anything," Kaitlyn's green eyes sparkled at Taylor.

"Well in that case, I'm in the mood for something salty to go along with my croissants." And with that, gorgeous supermodel Taylor slipped off the couch and knelt before me while Kaitlyn moved out of the way. Kaitlyn even held up my shaft while Taylor moved into position, and all I could do was groan as I felt the raven-haired goddess take my cock into her mouth.

I blinked rapidly as I felt the wondrous sensations start shooting through me. Kaitlyn took one look at the expression on my face and she started giggling again. Have I mentioned how much Kaitlyn laughs? Have I mentioned how much I love watching Kaitlyn laugh?

In any case, the blonde teen took the opportunity to stick her tongue in my mouth again and I let myself be carried away to paradise, where gorgeous supermodels you've lusted after since you were fifteen suck your dick while equally gorgeous hot teenagers make out with you.

I'm almost ashamed to admit I didn't last very long. When Kaitlyn shrugged out of her bathrobe and then pulled my face between her breasts, my mind simply went blank as I absorbed all the heavenly titflesh I could. And since I wasn't concentrating on holding back my ejaculation, when Taylor started deep- throating me and otherwise lavishing her expert cocksucking skills upon me, I had nothing to prevent my eruption.

"Mmph," Taylor moaned when my hands suddenly pulled her head tight to my crotch. And then she was rapidly swallowing my cum as I spunked out a surprising amount of semen given the number of orgasms I'd had in the past couple of days.

Kaitlyn kept smothering me in her cleavage and just when I felt like I was going to pass out from both sensory overload and oxygen deprivation, she released me to gasp for air as Taylor got the last of my salty goodness to offset the sweetness of her chocolate croissants and orange juice.

The girls left me a spineless lump on the sofa and then Kaitlyn went to whisper something into Taylor's ear as she helped strip Taylor's purple robe off of her. The slightly older goddess flashed her alluring gaze at me before turning back to Kaitlyn and answering a confident, "Sure."

Fully naked, Taylor simply strode out the door. Kaitlyn pulled off my robe and then with both of us nude as well, she tugged me after her. We half-skipped down the hallway and I blushed crimson when I realized Edward and Dorothy could see us as we cruised by the kitchen. But then we were in the guest wing and arrived at a familiar bedroom.

Taylor beat us there and had thrown herself upon the bed. Kaitlyn let go of me and then leaped after her friend, the two beautiful women tumbling about the bed together and romping playfully before settling down to lock lips and trade wet kisses.

Despite having just cum, the mere sight of my fantasy Taylor and my new love Kaitlyn making out with each other was enough to put some fresh lead into my pencil. I reached down with my hand to speed up the process as I listened to their erotic moans and wet kisses.

And when the girls rolled until they were right on top of each other, face-to-face, chest-to-chest, and crotch-to-crotch, my eyes positively started bugging out. Taylor and Kaitlyn both spread their legs to the sides even as they rubbed their pussies against each other, and the sight of them double-decker before me had me as hard as ever.

Kaitlyn craned her head around to me. "Come on Jeff! Take your pick! Or better yet, take a few samples before you make your decision."

Sampling sounded like a wonderful idea. I clambered onto the bed between the girls' legs and tried to figure out the gymnastics required to pull this off. In the end, I simply grabbed onto Kaitlyn's hips and lifted her up until she was supporting herself on her knees. This brought her pussy out of contact with Taylor's but at the perfect height for me to sink my cock into her from behind.

At the other end, Kaitlyn moaned into Taylor's mouth and rubbed her chest harder against the brunette's tits. And as I started pumping into her she began to pant and gasp with pleasure.

But just when Kaitlyn began to tense up as I fucked her closer to orgasm, I pulled out and aimed my cock lower. The blonde teen whined, "Aww..."

"Come here, kitten. Let me take you over the top," Taylor husked.

Kaitlyn quickly crawled forward and moved to sit on the pretty model's face, and then her girlish moaning picked up again while Taylor tongue-lashed her back towards her climax.

That also left Taylor's pussy wide-open and available beneath me. Fisting my meat, I guided myself into place and then plunged in, forcing Taylor to groan into Kaitlyn's pussy while I rammed my rod all the way in. I pulled her long legs up and around my waist to give me additional leverage, and then with a good grip on her ass, I started pumping away.

I smirked to myself knowing that I was once again plowing a woman who I'd dreamed about for so long. And I closed my eyes to focus on the wondrous sensations coursing through my body as I let old fantasies of Taylor fill my mind.

***

-- KAITLYN --

"Ohhh, so good, Taylor! You were always so good to me!" I moaned as I rode the tongue of the best pussy-licker in New York. Taylor was gripping my asscheeks with both hands, eating me out with furious intensity and I felt the ecstasy that had been building inside while Jeff fucked me now coming to fruition.

"So close. Mmm, deeper! Oh, yes... yes... yes..." I whimpered as I started humping up and down on Taylor's face. And when she unexpectedly moved a hand and popped a finger into my asshole, I detonated.

"YES!!!" I screamed as I fell into absolute bliss. My vision blanked out in an ocean of white and when I could see again, I found that my thighs were quivering and my whole body was trembling in the aftermath of a glorious orgasm.

There were also more hands on me than I'd been expecting. Taylor was still rubbing my buttcheeks and languidly lapping up the honey I'd dumped onto the lower half of her face. But from behind, Jeff was pressed against my back, holding my waist and planting little kisses along the sensitive nerves over my spine.

I shivered to feel such love from two of the most important people in my life. Not that I didn't have feelings for John, but I was closer to Taylor. And now I felt the happy delirium at the prospect of having a man of my own.

From the slight movement of his lips against my back, I could feel the pulsing rhythm of Jeff still thrusting in and out of Taylor. I sat up and pulled away from Taylor's face, leaving her gasping for air both from my smothering cunt and her own fucking exertions. She looked so radiant with my honey on her lips and chin. Her short, dark hair hung back to let me see the shine in her gorgeous eyes, such a vibrant purple when she was in heat.

On a sudden whim, I backed myself up until I was settled back over Taylor's crotch, with Jeff still pistoning away behind me. He slowed for a moment when I wriggled my ass back against his abs and pulled one of his arms around my waist. And then with a naughty grin, I started making back and forth pumping motions of my own, directing Jeff to match me and drive his cock in and out of Taylor in sync with my undulations.

From Taylor's end, it had to almost look like I was fucking her. At the very least, my body was moving back and forth in time with the filling and emptying sensations in her pussy. I could see my heavy tits wobbling back and forth and I grinned with aroused delight as I saw Taylor start to let the little fantasy into her mind.

The look on my face only got even better when Jeff dipped his hand and started rubbing my clit. This served to almost throw off my fucking rhythm, but we quickly regained it and I found myself panting with lust as I continued my undulations.

"Fuck me, Kaitlyn," Taylor cooed. "Drive that big cock inside me."

I giggled and mimed the animalistic (and quite ugly) glare of a man at the edge of his orgasm. Taylor laughed and held onto my hips while we kept pumping away. I started laughing at the silliness of the whole situation and my gorgeous lover pulled me down to her, wrapping her arms around me as our tongues came together once again as we let the pleasurable happiness carry us away.

Once freed of trying to match my thrusts, Jeff picked up his own rhythm, using Taylor's hips as hand holds to really start pounding away at Taylor, deeper and harder than before.

I picked my head up and ran my fingertips over Taylor's gorgeous face, intently watching the play of emotions and pleasure in her eyes. I kissed her jawline as she gasped and moaned, feeling like I was a part of Jeff and her union as my new love fucked her to her climax.

And when Taylor arched her back and came, I nibbled on her neck and stroked her breasts while she clutched me to her. I felt every vibration of her body and in a way, I felt like I was sharing her orgasm with her.

When the feelings passed and she sagged to the bed, I lay my head down against her shoulder and rubbed my whole body against hers while Taylor stroked my back and cooed happily into my ear. For a moment, there was peace.

And then I felt Jeff's rough hands on me.

***

-- JEFFREY --

I craved my release. The animal inside me demanded my release. Kaitlyn had gotten off. Taylor had gotten off. Now I wanted to explode.

And with a burst of adrenaline, I seized Kaitlyn's hips roughly and flipped her over onto her back beside Taylor. She hit the mattress with a thud and I quickly yanked her legs back open for me. And with my muscles flexing, I rammed my hips forward and cruelly impaled her pussy on my dick once again.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Kaitlyn was immediately in the mood, her legs picking up and wrapping behind me while I leaned over her and began to fuck her hard.

I pushed forward, rolling her hips upward until her ass lifted clear of the mattress. With a little grin, I reached my hand back and SPANKED her... *hard*.

"AGAIN!" Kaitlyn cried.

I let fly with another spank on the same cheek, as hard as I could do it.

"YES! Fuck me! Fuck me!" the teenager squealed.

And the animal came back out. He was all my baser instincts, and he was the one in charge now.

Kaitlyn saw the glimmer in my eyes and a wicked grin came across her face. "Do it," she growled. And then she leaned her head back, baring her neck for me.

I brought one hand up and slowly began to squeeze her neck.

"Ungh," Kaitlyn gurgled, and then her eyes rolled up in her head and she gaped her mouth open in a silent scream as her body went completely rigid, locking up entirely. Mid-thrust I felt the inner clamping of her muscles as she tightened up and came.

And THEN I started machine-fucking her.

I immediately let go of Kaitlyn's neck after her climax, burying my head against her shoulder while I got a new grip on her hips and started fucking as hard and as deep as I could possibly go. I didn't care anymore about her pleasure. And yet I knew she would find it anyways.

Faster and faster I humped the young teen like she was a personal masturbatory tool, and I rapidly felt the pressure building up in my balls.

"Come on me, Jeff. Come all over my big tits and then we'll watch Taylor lick it off of me. Cum, baby. CUM!"

At the last moment, I yanked my cock out and spread Kaitlyn's legs to the side as I leaned forward and let fly with the first jet of cum. It fired hard and fast right at Kaitlyn's neck, impacting just beneath her chin and leaving a trail of white spooge down the front of her throat. The second blast hit the middle of her chest, and then as I stepped forward with one foot, I emptied out the rest all over Kaitlyn's round tits and swollen nipples.

"Fuck!" I growled as I jacked out the rest, and then when the adrenaline started to leave me and I tired of jerking my cock, Kaitlyn herself reached up and milked out the last few drops.

When we were done, Kaitlyn turned to Taylor, who just looked back and forth between us with an expression of awe.

"You two were incredible," she shook her head before glancing at me. "You be careful with that gasping-neck thing, though."

"I will," I promised.

Kaitlyn just giggled to her friend. "Isn't he perfect for me? Now, do you feel like some more salty goodness?"

I just sat back on my heels and watched as Taylor bent her head down and let her tongue go to work.

***

*MONDAY*

*DING DONG* *DING DONG*

Whuh?

*DING DONG* *DING DONG*

I sat up in bed, squinting against the morning light. The doorbell stopped ringing and in its place was a hard pounding at the door. Immediately, I reached across the bed for Kaitlyn, only to come up empty. After spending both Friday night and Saturday night in her bed while her parents were on vacation, I'd gotten rather used to sleeping with her. Part of falling in love meant I wanted to spend every waking second with her. But her parents returned last night and I had work in the morning. I realized then that I was back in my own apartment and alone.

*BAM BAM BAM*

I glanced at the clock. It wasn't even 7am yet. What the hell was going on? Was there a fire in the building or something?

I managed to step into some pajama pants before stumbling, shirtless, to the front door. And then I looked through the peep hole.

Ah, HELL.

I pulled away quickly, but Melody just started yelling "I KNOW you're in there, Jeff! I saw you blocking the light in the peep hole!"

Rolling my eyes, I unlatched and then unlocked the door, pulling it open.