Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, sweetie!" Melody's face was bubbly and she leaped into my arms with a warm hug.

I staggered back under her weight as she pecked my cheek, confused beyond belief. Melody had spun on a dime from righteous rage to bubbly cute. She was good at doing that. I held her away from me as if she was radioactive and looked her right in her face. "You're bipolar, you know that?"

She shrugged. "I brought you breakfast!" She held up bagels and a coffee caddy with two cups on it.

Smiling widely, the bouncing bottle-blonde handed me a cup and then flounced over to my table, sitting down in a chair and clearly expecting me to sit with her.

"Mel, do you know what time it is?" I asked as I walked over, my brain still not processing at full speed just yet.

"Yeah, almost seven. Don't you normally get up soon?"

"The operative word is 'soon'. As in... 'not yet'."

"Well, we're getting you a head start on the week."

I sat down and automatically reached for the bagel bag. "Mel, what are you doing here?"

"What? A girl can't bring her boyfriend breakfast to start the day?"

"Boyfriend? Uh, you dumped me on Saturday. Remember?"

She shrugged and waved me off like it was no big deal. I was suddenly reminded of when she bitched about me "cheating" on her with Taylor and then the next day she got herself transferred so that we could start dating publicly. I was starting to wonder if my bipolar comment wasn't more accurate than I thought.

Melody got up then and waltzed into my kitchen as if she owned the place. She'd been to my apartment many times and with casual familiarity she opened up a cabinet and got my bottle of sugar. She came back with it and popped the top on her coffee cup. "I never put in enough sugar while I'm at the coffee shop."

I sighed and then resigned myself to drinking my coffee and putting cream cheese onto my bagel. A big part of me wanted to understand what was going through Melody's head right now, understand why she'd woken me up so early by banging down my door and then immediately flipped into a homey morning as if we were an old couple getting ready for work together. But I still wasn't fully awake yet and I had no energy for such an intense kind of conversation. So I just stayed quiet and bided my time to wait until the caffeine hit me.

I was silently cursing the cheap plastic knife they'd provided for the half-frozen cream cheese when I heard the low squeak of a chair across tile. I looked up to see that Melody's chair had been shifted back, but Melody was nowhere in sight.

No sooner did I begin pondering this puzzle than I felt a cool hand tugging at my pajama pants. "The hell?" I half-crawled out of my chair, which ended up giving Melody just the opportunity she needed to pull my pajamas and boxers down my ass and to my knees.

And then with a firm grip, she plunked me back into my chair, ducked her head into my lap, and slurped my limp noodle into her mouth while she knelt underneath the dining table.

"Melody!" I gasped.

"Mrrph," she gurgled around my cock, which was quickly rising in her talented mouth.

"What are you doing?"

She just rolled her eyes in a 'well-DUH' expression.

Immediately I thought of Kaitlyn. It's not like we were monogamous or anything. In fact, it's not like we even formally discussed being boyfriend/girlfriend or anything like that. But still, I felt like I was cheating on Kaitlyn right now.

"Mel! Please, stop. Please." I tried to pry her head off me, tugging upwards as firmly as I could without risking her teeth on my cock nor pulling hard enough to bang her head into the tabletop. It wasn't working.

"Stop. You gotta stop!"

She finally pulled away. "Why? Your cock seems to be enjoying this." And then she went right back down.

She was right about that. Melody was an expert cocksucker and the longer she kept blowing me, the more my resistance crumbled. I made a few more half- hearted attempts to brush her away, but my sluggish mind wasn't working well enough to let me focus on anything but the pleasure.

"Ohhh," I groaned involuntarily.

Melody smiled and simply worked even harder.

After about five minutes, I was slumped in my chair, coffee and bagels and Kaitlyn forgotten. My eyelids were heavy, and while my hands were still on Melody's head, they simply held her as she bobbed and moved, doing nothing to impede her movements.

"Ohhh," I groaned again, and this time Melody slowly sunk me into the back of her throat, fighting past her own gag reflex until her lips were pressed to my base.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I felt the pressure in my balls come to a boil. My hips jerked, sending my cockhead into Melody's throat, gagging her so that she came up coughing. But as the head of my pecker came apart, she surrounded me once again in her hot little mouth just in time for me to start filling it with my cream.

Her right hand came up and jacked me while the cute blonde pumped more and more man juice out of me. I watched her nostrils flaring as she worked to breath while I shot over and again.

And when I was done, Melody tilted her head back, the tabletop obscuring the view of her face until all I could see was her mouth gaping wide open and the pool of my jism she'd saved right there.

In one gulp, she swallowed it all down and then showed me her empty mouth before ducking out from underneath the table with a satisfied grin on her face.

"Mmm... protein..." Melody giggled.

Melody acted as if her angry rant Saturday morning never happened. As if we were still under our original agreement: dating, open relationship, no pressure. Technically that meant I could fuck Kaitlyn or Charlotte or Taylor or whoever on the side and I was still dating Melody.

But I wanted more than that... with Kaitlyn. And to do that, *I* might be the one who needed to break up with Melody.

But it was still early. The caffeine still hadn't hit me yet and while orgasms are wonderful, they only help turn the brain into mush. Melody and I needed to have a long talk...

...later. For now, I just needed to clean up and get ready for work.

And so began the most intense and life-changing day of my life.

***

"Hey! Kaitlyn, it's so good to hear from you!" I rocked my desk chair back and put my feet up on the desk. Running my fingers through my hair, I exhaled and felt a wave of tension roll off of me. It's amazing what the sweet sound of a woman's voice can do for a man when he's falling in love.

"Hi, Jeff!" The teenager giggled. Her voice made me feel like a kid myself again. "Are you busy for lunch?"

"Even if I was, I'd make the time for you."

"Aww, you're so sweet. Well, I AM in the area. Would you like to meet up?"

"Sure thing! Name the place and I'll be there."

Two minutes later, I was on my way out the door, saying, "Erica, I'm heading out to lunch early."

"Got it, boss." The brunette nodded as I left and went right back to work. She was efficient, as always.

The elevator ride down to the lobby was interminable. I did my best to remain calm, but there was a giddy energy inside of me that made me want to start dancing. After spending my first serious time away from Kaitlyn since we discovered we really wanted to be together, I was so relieved she seemed to still feel the same way.

When we stopped at the second floor to pick up more passengers, I thought I was about to DIE.

'Why the hell aren't you taking the stairs you lazy sonofabitch!' I thought to the executive with the big beer gut who boarded the elevator car at the second floor.

Finally, I landed and was heading for the main doors in a barely controlled fast- walk.

"Hey, Jeffie!" With expert coordination, a soft hand slipped into mine and I caught a flash of blonde hair as I turned in surprise.

"Mel! What are you doing here?" Was the girl stalking me now? I slowed down as Melody fell into sync with me as we approached the main doors. Automatically, I held the door for her as she went through and then pulled me out onto the sidewalk with her.

"Going to lunch with you!"

I stopped dead in my tracks. My jaw waggled a few times before I managed to croak. "Wha-? No, no. I'm meeting... someone... for lunch."

She nodded with her mouth in a firm line. "I figured. And I'm going with you."

"Melody, you can't just invite yourself along."

"Well, I just did."

"Mel, we talked about this. I don't own you. You don't own me. You can see whomever you want and I'm not going to interfere. That goes both ways."

"You're meeting the blonde teenager, right? The one you were with Friday?" She didn't have to wait for me to answer verbally. She saw it in my eyes.

I sighed. "Her name is Kaitlyn."

"Whatever. I'm going with you. Try to walk away from me and I'll follow you."

"Mel, that's insane!"

"No, it's just a fact," Melody stated sternly. "So now you have a choice. Either you cancel and tell her you're eating lunch with your girlfriend or you go and I WILL be coming with you."

Neither option sounded very appetizing. But what other choice did I have? Break up with her here on the street?

As if reading my mind, Melody flatly said, "Even if you dump me right now, Jeff, I'm following you wherever you go."

I stopped dead in my tracks, looking at my ex-administrative assistant in confusion and with a healthy dose of fear. Right now, Melody seemed capable of *anything*. I wouldn't have been surprised if she pulled out a handgun and shot me where I stood.

So sighing, I nodded. Kaitlyn, Melody, and me all in one place. I only hoped Melody wouldn't make a scene.

***

-- KAITLYN --

I was absolutely buzzing with excitement. I'd never known that falling in love could feel so... so thrilling! So energizing! And yet, so heartbreaking. After Saturday's party, Jeff and I had holed up together and barely left each other's side for a full 24-hours. Daddy was immediately suspicious that I was seeing a boy since I stayed out of the house for so long, but he was always suspicious of me.

The sex with Jeff was incredible, of course. But more than that, I'd never realized how much pleasure could be had just from being nearby to someone you were falling for. I'd cuddled... some... Usually it was just nice to feel the hot skin of your lover beside you. But I never knew that sleeping in Jeff's arms could be so amazingly wonderful!

And then last night, sleeping alone felt like the worst punishment I could imagine. Stupid parents. Why couldn't he be with me? Why couldn't he ALWAYS be with me?

But he would be here soon. He would walk in the door, he would look at me adoringly, and my heart would melt while my panties got wet and I would fling myself headlong into the whirlwind of young love and simply enjoy being near him once again.

I heard the door jingle and glanced up, hope floating my heart up into my throat.

Nope. Some elderly Jewish couple. I sighed and went back to stirring my iced tea.

The door jingled again and I looked up, and THIS time my face broke into a wide smile as I saw him. Funny... he looked even cuter than I remembered. Maybe I was becoming biased, but while he wasn't classically handsome, I found myself longing to rub my hand on his cheeks and gaze into his twinkling eyes.

Jeff's head swiveled, looking around for me. And when he saw me his face lit up and that adoring look came into his eyes. If he asked me to marry him right then I would have gleefully said 'YES!'

But then his face fell, and rather nervously he looked back at the bottle-blonde following him into the café. She was very pretty, and her hawk-like eyes followed his gaze and then her dark eyebrows tilted inwards venomously when she saw me.

What the hell was he bringing a girl with him for?

Quickly, Jeff walked up to the table and I stood to greet him. There was an awkward pause as I fought off my desire to launch myself into his arms and shove my tongue down his throat. In the end, we exchanged a stiff hug as I looked questioningly into his eyes. "Hi, Jeff. Who's your friend?"

"I'm Melody," the girl said sweetly and smiled, although I could hear the edge in her voice. "Jeff's girlfriend."

I THINK I managed to keep the surprise off my face. "Girlfriend? Oh... uh, pleased to meet you." I held my hand out to shake and simultaneously shot a glance at Jeff.

He sighed as he we all took our seats. "You're not my girlfriend, Mel. You dumped me, remember?"

"Pssht. I was never serious," she waved him off. "Well, aren't you going to introduce us?" She flicked her gaze to me, clearly evaluative.

As if he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, Jeff wearily gestured between us. "Melody, this is Kaitlyn. She's a friend of Taylor's and an architecture student at Columbia. I believe Erica mentioned that she stopped by last Friday to take a look at the plans."

"A student, hmm." Melody said discerningly. "How old are you?"

"A woman never tells," I responded with a slight chill in my voice. Now that I'd gotten over my initial surprise at Melody's presence, I felt like I was being subtly insulted.

"Well, to look at you I'd have to say you were still a teenager." She swiveled to Jeff. "Robbing the cradle now, are we? She IS legal, isn't she?"

"What? Are you going to report me?" Jeff said in a slightly exasperated voice. Clearly, he wasn't comfortable with Melody here. For a moment, I wondered if she really was his girlfriend and he was trying to hide me from her. If so, that just made him a two-timing jerk worried that he'd finally been caught red-handed.

But the way he was looking at me made me think that wasn't the case. Rather than having a pleading look in his eyes that I don't blow his cover, he looked apologetic that I was being dragged into something that perhaps didn't involve me. That, plus his previous "dumped" comment.

"So Melody, have you two been dating long?"

"About six months," she answered at the same time Jeff repeated "We're NOT".

Melody fluttered her eyes at Jeff with an aww-poor-confused-baby expression on her face. "Jeff was my boss. I was his admin. We've been intimate together for six months. Those are facts you can't deny, right?" she asked Jeff.

Resignedly, he nodded. I felt a chill come over my heart.

"And recently we agreed to start dating. I changed jobs so our intimacy wouldn't interfere with our working relationship. And we agreed to be boyfriend/girlfriend. That's all true as well, right?"

Jeff sounded defensive. "That's true, but that's not the whole story."

"Oh, Jeffie," Melody patted his shoulder. "We shouldn't bore her with the details."

"And... Kaitlyn, right? You two have been getting... intimately involved?" Melody quickly asked me in her sweet/edgy voice again.

I looked to Jeff, not sure what he was thinking or what he might want me to say. My mind was a jumbled mess. One moment, I'd been happily eager to see him and pick up our romance where we'd left off. The next I was feeling defensive in front of his ostensible girlfriend. "Only recently." I looked at him as if to say 'what- the-hell-is-going-on?'

"No need to feel embarrassed, Kaitlyn. My man here is quite skilled. I know very well how happy he can make a woman. You see... we have an open relationship. He's free to spread his love to cute, young things like yourself. Just as long as you understand," Melody's voice dropped. "*He's mine.* Okay?"

For a second I felt like my heart was being ripped out of me. I'd thought that Jeff was falling in love with me, too. But was he just using me? He wouldn't be the first man. Right after the whole John-Kwong-pregnant fiasco I'd dated two other older men who just used me as a teenage plaything. And Jeff couldn't deny Melody's assertions that they'd started a dating relationship and that he was her boyfriend. That made ME the "other woman". My lower jaw quivered and Jeff looked like he was ready to die as he buried his forehead in his hand.

And then I caught the look on Melody's face. She seemed... triumphant. Like she'd won. And then I realized, there was MUCH more to this than she was letting on.

Jeff had been screwing Taylor. And Taylor certainly had never met Melody; else she would have mentioned it to me. This meant that for some reason, Melody felt the need to meet me and establish some dominance over me.

That meant Melody felt threatened by me. That meant Jeff really did have feelings for me.

And that thought gave me strength.

I straightened my spine and cocked my head, coolly evaluating Melody. The older girl noticed my new posture and became more alert, the self-satisfied smirk on her face evaporating.

"Well," I began in the same sweetly venomous voice Melody had been using. "I'm glad we got a chance to meet, Melody. I must admit, Jeff is AMAZING in bed and it's quite a relief to know you are open to letting me borrow him every once in awhile." I batted my eyes prettily.

Ooh, Melody smelled a catfight. And with her genteel veneer in place, she smiled sweetly. "Oh, it's no problem. Jeff is a wonderful man and at those times I have no further use for him, I'm only too happy to share my bounty with the little people."

Now I knew I was being insulted. She was a freakin' secretary and she was trying to condescend to me. "Well, what can I say? Young people like me have too many hormones and not enough sense to keep out of trouble. I'm happy I can let out all that energy on a trustworthy man like Jeff. You're lucky to have found someone who can keep up with you AND satisfy a horny teenaged nymphomaniac like me at the same time. There are times I just want to stay in bed and bring me and my man to orgasm over and over again for hours on end."

I dropped my voice to a conspiratorial whisper and leaned forward. "When he fucked my ass, I felt like melting. My orgasms were incredible."

Jeff's eyes were pingponging back and forth between us, looking even more confused than ever.

"You let him fuck your..." Melody flustered for a second before schooling her features. "Well, I do have him well-trained. After all, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't make sure my man didn't learn all he could? I'm happy that *my man* was able to please you."

"Oh, he does. Anyways, it's good for me that he already has you for a girlfriend. The last thing I want is to make a man fall in love with me... again..." I bobbed my head like such an event took place frequently and was of SUCH an annoyance.

I smiled and continued. "I'm sure you make him so happy that he'd never dream of wanting to lose the strong emotional bond you've formed together. You must feel SOOO comfortable and secure in your relationship to let him have some playtime on the side. After all, men have their urges and it's very healthy of you to acknowledge that and give him the freedom to release his lust. I know from personal experience that a man's dick will inevitably find someone else's pussy whether you try and tie him down or not. So establishing the openness of your relationship was definitely the right way to go."

"Uh, thanks..." Melody said with some confusion. I don't think she was expecting me to take my compliments in that direction.

I was on a roll. "So, I'm happy to know you're confident enough in your relationship that you aren't threatened by me. I've got an itch that just really needs to be scratched and Jeff is sooo good at scratching it, so I WILL be around quite often to take advantage of your... openness... to the relationship. But don't worry. I understand that he's yours and I would *never* do anything unless I knew it was okay with you."

"Uh-huh." Melody wasn't quite tracking me.

"Great! Well, anyways, I just remembered that I'm meeting Taylor downtown. You guys go ahead and have your lunch. The teriyaki chicken is REALLY good here." I stood up. "Melody, it was nice to meet you."

I pecked Jeff on the cheek while he looked at me as if I'd sprouted horns. "Jeff, I'll see you later. Call me."