Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers

"I want you!" Greg nearly growled, kissing Rosa lustfully.

"Take me!" she cried between kisses. "Please take me!"

It was too much for Greg. He flipped her onto her stomach almost with no effort. He lifted her hips and drove his tongue deep into Rosa's pussy from behind. The redhead cried out and spread her legs further. Greg's tongue worked her pussy and clit like crazy for a few moments, but there was really no need. She was already soaked.

Greg lifted his face and shifted positions. He touched the entrance of her pussy with his cock, but didn't enter. He waited until Rosa turned her head and looked over her shoulder. She tried to push back, but Greg refused to enter her pussy.

"What are you waiting for?" the redhead cried in frustration. Greg refused to answer.

Instead he reached up with one hand and twisted her thick head of hair between his fingers until he had full control of her head's motion. He made her look even further over her shoulder as he leaned forward and raped her lips with his own. Rosa cried out and returned his kisses feverishly!

"You want to be devoured!" Greg growled.

"Yes! Please!" Rosa begged. Greg thrust his rock hard cock into her depths. He met no resistance. If anything, her muscles seemed to be pulling him even deeper!

Rosa cried out and came. Greg didn't bother stopping. He stroked in and out of her as he held her head back by her hair. He could see her expression as she shook and shivered through her orgasm. It was so hot! He picked up the pace considerably.

"Yes!" Rosa cried as she felt his balls slap against her clit. Greg leaned forward and kissed her again. It was a messy kiss, but both enjoyed it immensely.

Greg rode her to at least two more of her orgasms before he felt his own threaten. Rosa looked spent by this time, but he was beyond caring. Greg let go of her hair and took hold of her arms with both hands. He held her wrists like reins and slammed into her pussy as hard as he could! He pulled and lifted her chest off the bed.

Rosa's thick head of red hair thrashed back and forth. Greg could see her nipples, excited and sticking out as far as possible! He wanted to pinch them, but didn't want to let go! Rosa was letting him take her as hard as he wanted. She really did want to be devoured!

"I'm going to cum soon!" Greg groaned a few seconds later. "Join me!" This caused Rosa to finally lift her head. She wasn't really able to turn and face him in their current position.

"I can't!" she cried. "Not again!"

"We'll see," Greg smiled. He could feel her pussy responding despite her words. Greg shook his head, fighting off his orgasm. He would make her cum with him!

He let go of her arms and grabbed hold of her hips. Now he started pulling her back to meet each of his strokes. His balls slapped her clit even harder than before and Rosa started moaning. Greg smiled despite his pending release.

"That feels so good!" Rosa cried.

"Cum with me!" he demanded.

"Soon!"

"Now!" he insisted, watching her ass shake with every thrust into her pussy.

"Yes!" Rosa cried. "I'm cumming!" Greg groaned half in relief and half in satisfaction when he felt her body lock up.

"Me too!" he grunted. His balls jumped hard as his cum filled the redhead's pussy. Greg didn't let go of her hips until he was entirely spent. They both lay there long afterwards trying to recover.

"That was amazing!" Rosa said, sounding very content.

"Yes, it was," Greg smiled. "Well worth letting Jennie have some fun with your friends."

"Do you think we can do it again sometime?" the redhead asked.

"I don't think Jennie will let this happen again without her being part of it," Greg answered honestly.

"Oh," Rosa sighed.

"You know," Greg grinned. "It might not be as bad as you think."

"I know," Rosa admitted softly. "That's what I'm afraid of!"

"Don't be afraid," Greg said, his grin softening into a smile. "And think about it. I would very much like to do this again."

"I will," Rosa said, but she still looked sad. "But I doubt my mind will change."

"Hey relax," Greg said, trying to raise her spirits. "Just because this might not happen again, it doesn't mean we're done for the night."

"We're not?" the redhead asked in surprise.

Greg met her eyes and smiled. Rosa felt her pussy tingle despite the work out it just received. She glanced down and saw Greg's cock starting to respond as well.

"I guess we're not," she said, her smile returning.

Greg looked at the redhead and shook his head once. The room reeked of sex and it was only getting stronger as she looked back at him. Her pale skinned body was flushed and ready. Her full mass of red hair looked untamed. Greg held out his arms and Rosa fell into them.

It might only be one night, but they were both going to make the most of it.

"Ready to be devoured again?" Greg asked as he crushed his lips against hers.

"Please!" Rosa gasped, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Later," Greg laughed as he rolled onto his back. "First I want you to ride me."

Rosa seemed surprised at first, but not disappointed. She straddled Greg's hips and took hold of his cock. She directed the head to her entrance and slowly sank down on it. It took some effort and Rosa bit her bottom lip as her body adjusted to his size.

"It feels so good!" Greg groaned when he finally filled her pussy.

"Good?" Rosa moaned. "It's amazing!"

"If you keep saying things like that, we may never get any sleep tonight!" Greg half laughed.

"Promise?" Rosa asked, moaning again as she started slowly riding Greg's cock.

He watched her expression as she slowly bounced up and down on him. Rosa leaned forward after a few moments and let her breasts brush against his face. Greg took one nipple into his mouth and she moaned.

The conversation with Jennie about exactly this situation happening popped into his head. He was actually doing it! Greg found himself wondering if Jennie was in a naked pile with the other ladies at this very moment.

"Oh wow!" Rosa moaned. "Your cock just got a lot harder!"

"I was thinking about what Jennie and the others are probably doing now," Greg said.

"Well keep thinking about it!" Rosa cried. Greg actually laughed briefly.

"Okay," he said, now reaching up and massaging Rosa's breasts. "I'm picturing Joanne lying on her back with her legs spread while Jennie tastes her! Can't you just see Tara and Mindy licking..."

"I said think it! Don't say it out loud!" Rosa interjected. "I don't like to picture what they're probably doing together!"

"Bullshit!" Greg laughed. "Your body is reacting like you like what I'm saying, a lot!"

"It's a reaction to your cock hardening!" Rosa insisted.

"Maybe," Greg admitted, but then smiled and added, "But maybe not."

Rosa leaned forward and kissed him. Greg wasn't sure it she really wanted to kiss him or just silence him. It didn't matter in the end. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. Rosa accepted it willingly as she quickened the pace.

"Faster!" Greg demanded a little while later.

Rosa stopped kissing him and placed her hand on his chest. She started bouncing faster and Greg smiled up at her. His head was resting on his hands as he watched her passion peak.

"Oh! I'm close!" Rosa panted not long afterward.

"Cum for me!" Greg said, now taking hold of her hips.

"Yes!" Rosa cried and bounced even harder.

She came a moment later and fell forward onto Greg's chest. He smiled as he felt her juices drench his cock. Greg also started stroking up into her as her orgasm shook her. Her eyes snapped open and looked at him. He smiled and picked up the pace. Rosa was too far-gone to say anything, but that didn't stop her from crying out.

Greg's hips blurred as he stroked up into her with quick short thrusts. He could feel his orgasm coming close and he desperately wanted to cum again. Rosa rolled into a second orgasm just as his own took him. He literally lifted her off the bed as he sprayed his cum deep.

The two lay quietly for a long time afterward. Rosa was half asleep on his chest before Greg finally shifted so that they were lying next to each other. Rosa was smiling contently as they eyes met.

"Jennie is a very lucky girl," the red head smiled.

"I'm just as lucky," Greg said, but also nodded in thanks.

"I didn't realize just how badly I really needed that," she sighed. "It's been so long."

"How long?" Greg asked.

"Let just say that after my divorce I swore off of men for a while," she replied. "And then after that I was in college and was too busy and a little frightened to get involved with a new guy. Also, I'm really not into younger guys."

"Okay, so I'm the right age," Greg laughed. "But why now and why me?"

"I don't really know," Rosa shrugged. "I guess in part it has to doing with my birthday. It's Friday and I'm turning thirty."

"What else?" Greg asked, feeling like there was more to it.

"Loneliness has a lot to do with it too," she answered. "It doesn't help that I came to an island with a couple who are deeply in love while I have no one."

"You still haven't explained why me?" Greg said. "You're beautiful enough to have any guy on the island."

"Thank you," Rosa said, not really blushing. She knew she was attractive and was too old for false modesty.

"You're welcome," Greg smiled. "Now stop stalling and explain."

"Okay," Rosa laughed nervously. "Well, first of all you're a good looking guy. I called you a hunk when I first saw you and I meant it. That always helps."

"Thanks," Greg smiled and then motioned for her to continue.

"Also," she said more softly. "You're safe. I'm not ready for another relationship and you and Jennie are so deeply in love that I don't have to worry. We probably won't ever see each other again."

"I feel so used!" Greg cried.

"It's not like that..." Rosa began, but stopped when Greg burst out in laughter.

"Relax!" he laughed.

"You bastard!" Rosa cried, but she was laughing as well.

Greg rolled on top of Rosa. They continued to laugh as she fought at first, but Greg quickly subdued her. He was holding her hands over her head with one of his own when they both stopped struggling.

"I think it's time I followed up on my promise and devoured you again," Greg smiled.

"That's okay!" Rosa laughed nervously. "I'm spent."

"No, no!" Greg said, his smile turning into a grin. "A promise is a promise."

"But you can't possible be ready again so soon!" she argued. Greg shifted his hips and rested his hardening cock on her stomach causing her to moan. "Jennie really is a very lucky girl!"

"You said that already," Greg said as he used his free hand to pinch her nipples.

"And I'll keep on saying it as long as it's true!" Rosa cried. "Now stop teasing me!"

"I thought you were spent?" Greg asked.

"I said stop teasing me!" she cried, causing Greg to laugh.

"As you wish," he said, moving a little lower and letting his cock find her opening.

Rosa gasped as he slowly pushed in. Greg leaned forward and kissed her. He let go of her hands after a few moments. She used them to hug him tight as he finally hit bottom.

"Oh fuck!" Rosa cried.

"Okay," Greg said, his voice no longer laughing despite his attempted humor.

He took his time and stroked in and out of Rosa with long, slow strokes. Neither was in a rush. She would occasionally gasp out, but that was the only sound other then the noise of their bodies meeting. They kissed as they let their passion build.

Greg smiled as Rosa's kisses grew more and more passionate. He surprised her by lifting her legs onto his shoulders when he thought she was ready.

"What are..." she began, but Greg slammed down into her hard and she cut herself off. He did it again and she cried, "Oh my God! Please don't stop!"

Greg started slamming down into Rosa faster and faster. Occasionally her legs would strain, but he held them still and drove deep each time. Greg's balls slapped hard against her ass and the noise seemed to drive them both to higher heights.

Rosa eyes were glazed as her head thrashed back and forth. She was covered in sweat despite the air condition. Greg was just as bad. Her mass of red hair fell over her face, but she was oblivious. The wildness of it and the shear passion of her reaction were too much for Greg. His orgasm struck suddenly. Rosa screamed as she joined him.

Their sweat covered bodies slid against each other drawing even more heat to their passionate embrace. Greg let her legs drop and raped her lips with kisses. Rosa's mouth fell open and their tongues danced.

"Daddy! Why is the door locked? Is mommy okay? I heard her scream!"

Greg nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard his son Jeremy's voice. He and Rosa exchanged a mortified look as they scrambled out of bed and into their clothes. Rosa went to the attached bathroom while Greg reached for the door.

"Jeremy, everything is fine," he said as he opened the door. Jeremy's small face looked so frightened that Greg scooped him into his arms.

"Where is mommy?" the boy asked.

"She went out with Mindy and the other ladies we met," Greg explained.

"Then who screamed?" the boy asked. Greg hated to lie to his son, but...

"Maybe I had the television on too loud..." Greg began, but his son was ignoring him and looking toward the bathroom.

"If mommy went out, then who is in the bathroom?" the boy asked.

"Oh," Greg said, stalling for time. Just then Rosa came out and smiled at the boy.

"Hello Jeremy," she said. "I wasn't feeling well so I didn't go out with the others. I didn't want to be alone so Mindy said I could stay here in her room tonight."

"Oh," Jeremy said as if that explained everything. Greg felt a knot loosen in his chest.

"Let's get you back to bed," he said, carrying his son back to the kids' room. Thankfully, Jeremy was out cold a few minutes later.

"That was..." Greg said when he went out to the living room. Rosa was sitting on the couch.

"I don't even want to talk about it!" she snapped. "Could you imagine..."

"I think you're right," Greg interjected. "Lets just be happy that it ended the way it did."

"Agreed," Rosa sighed. "Is he asleep?"

"He went out like a light," Greg smiled. "He's normally a deep sleeper. Your scream was pretty loud." Rosa blushed badly, causing Greg to laugh.

"I'm going to bed," she said, standing.

"Are you going back to your place?" Greg asked.

"No," Rosa replied. "I don't want to walk into the middle of what's going on there."

"Chicken!" Greg laughed.

"No," Rosa smiled. "Just satisfied."

"Are you sure," Greg asked. "Because Jeremy's back out and the night isn't over..."

"Oh no!" Rosa cried. "You're insatiable!"

"Don't you mean incorrigible?" Greg grinned.

"Both!" Rosa said, fighting back a laugh.

"Are you sure you don't..." Greg began, but he wasn't really serious. He was exhausted himself.

"Good night!" Rosa said, finally letting her laughter out as she made her way to Mindy's bedroom.

Greg checked on the kids once more and went to bed. He was so tired that he didn't bother changing the sheets. They were pretty damn, but he was oblivious as he passed out.

Greg was surprised a few hours later when the shower came on because it was still early. It woke him up and he stumbled out of bed. He made his way to the bathroom and knocked on the door. Rosa opened it and seemed relieved when it was him and not one of the kids.

"Sorry I woke you," she said through the crack in the door. She was obviously already undressed.

"That's okay," Greg said, pushing past her.

"Um Greg, I'm going to take a shower," she said with a frown.

"Me too," Greg said.

"Not together!" she cried. "What if Jeremy wakes up again?"

"The kids will still be asleep for a couple more hours," Greg replied, and then grinned and added, "That is unless you scream again."

"Bastard!" Rosa snapped, but her eyes were smiling.

"You know," Greg said, trying to sound innocent. "I'm pretty sure that the one time Jennie said we could be together doesn't end until she comes back."

"Like I said," Rosa laughed. "Insatiable!"

"I can go if you really want me to?" Greg offered. Rosa shook her head and stopped laughing.

"No," she said. "I guess you're not the only insatiable person in the room."

"Good," Greg sighed. "Because I want you badly."

"Before or after the shower?" Rosa teased.

"Before," Greg said as he reached for her, but then added, "During and after!"

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Rosa laughed as she fell into Greg's arms.

He lifted her onto the edge of the sink and pulled down his sweats. His cock sprang free and Rosa grabbed hold of it and directed it to her pussy. Greg loved the sight of his cock sinking into her thick red haired entrance!

Rosa helped him pull off his tee shirt once he was all the way in. Once they were both fully naked Greg started pushing in and out of Rosa's pussy. She smiled happily and kissed him. Her arms were wrapped around his back and her nail scratched harder and harder as her orgasm neared.

"You're going to draw blood!" Greg said when she was very close.

"I want to leave something for you to remember me by!" Rosa groaned.

"Don't worry!" Greg said, grabbing her arms and pulling them away from his back. "I'll remember you!" Rosa came a few moments later and Greg helped her down after she was done.

"You didn't have an orgasm," Rosa said.

"Don't worry," Greg smiled. "I will. Let's take a shower."

They took turns washing each other and Greg spent an inordinate amount of time on her hair. Rosa didn't mind. She loved the way it felt.

"You like my hair a lot, don't you?" she asked after a while.

"Yes," Greg admitted. "Why?"

Rosa dropped down to her knees in front of him. She smiled wickedly as she wrapped her hair around his cock and stroked him that way. It started out semi-hard, but it didn't take long to make Greg's cock extend to its full length.

"I want you to cum in my hair," she said sexily. "Think you can handle that?"

"Oh yes!" Greg said, surprised by his own reaction. Another fetish found!

Rosa continued to stroke him with her hand and hair until Greg grunted and came. It wasn't his biggest load of cum because of the night they shared, but it was still enough to make a mess. Rosa didn't seem to mind at all.

"You're done this before?" Greg asked.

"My first boyfriend had a hair fetish," she smiled as she stood and started rinsing his cum out of her hair.

"I guess I do to," Greg laughed as he started helping Rosa wash her hair once more.

They finished and Rosa slipped out of the shower. Greg followed after he rinsed off once more.

"We've done the before and during," Greg grinned. "Are you ready for the after?"

"What do you have in mind?" Rosa asked with a slightly raised eyebrow. She was facing the mirror and watching him through it.

Greg walked up behind her and started kissing her neck. Rosa smiled and moved her hair to give him better access. Greg reached around her and used one hand to massage her breasts as the other dropped between her legs.

It didn't take his cock very long to harden despite everything. It probably had a lot to do with how Rosa was responding. Her head was thrown back as she leaned into him and enjoyed his touch. He saw her watching every so often through the mirror. He was doing the same.

Rosa's pussy was soaked and Greg occasionally brought his fingers to his mouth. After one particularly delicious taste of her, he forced her to kiss him. Rosa hesitated, but then kissed him fully. If anything, she became wetter.

"I want you!" Greg growled softly into her ear.

"Take me!" Rosa said, leaning forward onto the sink and thrusting her ass toward Greg. He pushed into her pussy from behind, but then forced her back up so that he could continue to kiss her neck. His fingers found her clit and rubbed it. They quickly became drenched.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers