Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers

Greg kissed down Rosa's neck to her shoulder. She moaned and he felt her shiver. He started kissing harder.

"Don't!" Rosa cried. "If you keep that up, you'll leave a mark!"

"I want to leave something for you to remember me by!" Greg said, aping her earlier words.

"Don't worry, I'll remember you!" she gasped, but didn't stop him from sucking on her shoulder.

Greg took a moment to look into the mirror again and see how they looked together. It was an amazing sight! He was now all but holding Rosa up because she was obviously close to cumming. His fingers blurred at her clit just long enough.

Rosa's eyes met his in the mirror and they flashed as her orgasm hit. Greg thrust deep into her pussy from behind and then lifted his sticky fingers from her pussy to her mouth. Rosa sucked them in without thought. She was in the throws of the most intense orgasm of her life and the taste of herself only seemed to make it more powerful!

"My turn!" Greg growled when her orgasm started to subside. He finally let her lean forward onto the sink. He grabbed her hips roughly and started thrusting once again.

"Yes! Cum in me!" the redhead demanded when she saw that he was close. "Fill me one more time!"

Greg slammed in and out of Rosa as she held onto the basin. He saw her watching him through the mirror and smiled briefly. He was sweating again, but didn't care. He was too close to think about anything other than his release.

"Now!" Greg grunted and slammed into her so hard that her head actually hit the mirror. Thankfully it didn't break, but it stunned her and she was resting on her arms as he filled her.

Greg couldn't get an apology out because his orgasm hit at exactly that moment. Rosa quickly forgot about her head as Greg pulled out and slammed back in a couple more times, filling her pussy with his cum with every stroke. On the third thrust Rosa actually had another mini orgasm.

"Sorry about that," Greg finally got out when he was able to speak again.

"It's okay," Rosa smiled as she slowly stood. She actually stumbled once as she turned and faced him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked in concern. "Do you think you might have a concussion?"

"No," Rosa sighed. "I'm fine. I'm just exhausted. You've given my body quite a work out."

"The feeling is mutual," Greg smiled, and then added, "I think I probably should take another shower."

"Me first!" the redhead smiled. "I need to rinse off. I'll take a quick one."

"We could go together?" Greg offered.

"Thanks, but no thanks," she replied. "It's been fun, but I'm already so sore that I'll walk funny for a while. Besides, I don't want your son to catch us again."

"You're probably right," he sighed. "It is getting late."

Rosa jumped in the shower and was done very quickly. Greg got in afterward, but not without taking a moment to kiss her and caress her ass as they passed each other.

"You have a very nice ass," he said as he entered the shower.

"Thanks!" she called over her shoulder. "But don't even think about it!"

"What?" Greg asked, trying to sound innocent. Rosa just laughed and went to the mirror.

"Oh shit!" she cried.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"You left a very dark mark!" the redhead said with a frown as she looked at her shoulder in the mirror.

"Don't worry," Greg smiled. "No one will see it. You're always wearing a cover up anyway."

"Jerk!" Rosa snapped, but she was smiling.

They were both dressed a little while later. Greg gave her one last kiss.

"That was amazing!" Rosa sighed afterward.

"Hey, we can do it again if you'll just let Jennie join in," Greg reminded her pointedly.

"I'm not into women," Rosa insisted.

"Well, you certainly seemed to enjoy the taste of one," he grinned.

"Don't remind me!" she cried, blushing badly.

"Are you kidding?" he laughed. "I'll be doing everything I can to jog your memory the rest of this trip! We have four more nights on this island. I'm hoping you'll have a weak moment and give it a try."

"Don't hold your breath!" Rosa said, adding her laughter to his.

"Oh, I won't," he replied. "But just remember the time we had together every time you see that mark on your shoulder."

"I will," she replied with a smile instead of reacting to his teasing. "Now, go wake the kids. I'll start breakfast. I'm starving!"

"Sounds like a plan," he said, turning to go.

"Greg," Rosa said, pulling gently on her arm so he'd face her. "Thanks."

"No," he smiled. "Thank you."

They exchanged a warm look before Greg went to the kids' room. Rosa smiled as she reached for the pan to cook breakfast. There were eggs in the refrigerator and she started humming to herself as she took them out.

'I can't believe how good I feel!' she thought as she worked. 'Maybe I should think about joining Greg and Jennie?'

"Absolutely not!" she said out loud, but she knew she had four nights to change her mind. Rosa shook her head and focused on the cooking.

"Is breakfast almost ready?" Greg called from the kids' bedroom not long afterward. "Everyone's hungry."

"Just about!" she called back.

"Good! We'll be there in two minutes."

Rosa finished cooking and set the table. Her mind didn't seem to want to focus on anything, yet without realizing it she asked aloud, "I wonder if Jennie tastes like me?"

It took her a moment to realize what she said. Rosa blushed badly when she did and added, "What is wrong with me?"

'This was a one-time thing. I'm not doing it again!' she said to herself. 'Not at the price they want. Not even for someone as good in bed as Greg.' Just then, he entered the room with the kids. She took one look at him and thought, 'At least I don't think so.'

Greg smiled at her. Rosa still felt the attraction between them despite the night before and this morning. Her resolve momentarily wavered and she found herself wondering what the other four ladies were up to right now. She had a flash of just what it might be and once again Rosa blushed badly. Greg saw and smiled knowingly. It didn't help Rosa's resolve any.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers