Jennifer Obeys!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Bring her over to the leather settee, would you,' and he indicated the luxurious piece of furniture at the drinks table. Once again Jennifer's frustration was huge as she had been rising again towards a victorious orgasm, but now the two players ceased assaulting her and moved her over to where a further light was switched on to engulf the settee in brightness. Still the huge screen followed her every movement, enjoying every contour of her luscious body.

The two players took the opportunity to strip completely and Jennifer only shivered at the magnificence of their firm, fit bodies, as Kofi sat down on the dull, expensive leather. His shining black cock, covered in Jennifer's juices, shined like Cleopatra's needle in the sunlight as it stood proudly up from his groin, and he grabbed the submissive mother and pulled her onto him with her back to him.

He guided her straight down onto his cock and, again, Jennifer was almost emptied of all her breath.

'Uuggghhh,' but her moans were immaterial, as she felt the monster stretching her again. Her legs were wide open, the suede boots just touching the floor as she went up and down. They were stretched either side of Kofis black, muscular thighs, which were together as he sat neatly on the settee, controlling the compliant body by holding and lifting her shapely hips at will.

'Come on bitch,' urged Kofi. 'Fuck me hard, come on, you can fuck hard, can't you?' The wheeled tripod was right in front of the couple now, taking in the frantic movements as Kofi thrust the gorgeous plaything up and down on his rampant cock. Walker focussed on the pubic hair and the soaking vagina, the black skin of Kofi's cock sliding up and down and disappearing inside the welcoming orifice, and then he moved up to Jennifer's face to take in the abandoned and ecstatic look.

Jennifer tried to caress her vagina again, but now Kofi teased her by grabbing her wrists and pulling them backwards, so that her breasts thrust out. Hudson saw his opportunity.

'Did you have two boys at school, Jennifer?'

'No, no, I did...' she gulped as Kofi thrust up into her again. 'No I didn't, oh God...'

'Not even alone with two boys, Jennifer? You were on the train, weren't you? I bet they couldn't resist you, eh. When else were you with more than one boy? Remember the cane, Jennifer.'

She didn't care now, the fucking was wonderful and Frank had now taken to playing with her hard breasts again. They were on fire, and she wanted him to pull her nipples harder, to stretch and hurt her.

'Kofi and Frank will just keep going, Jennifer. They will keep fucking you, and you'll still get the cane if necessary...In her mouth, Frank, right down her throat.'

Frank moved to the side of Kofi's knees and offered his vibrant tool up to Jennifer's head, but he also pulled her down so she had no option but to take his rod down into her mouth once more. She took it like the wonderful cock sucker she was, and pleasured the two men with her experience and expertise. Much as Frank was enjoying the blow-job, he suddenly grabbed the short hair and pulled his cock from the submissive and compliant mouth.

'Tell him, Jennifer. Tell us all –then you can have some more, then you can suck all of me, until you take every drop down inside you. OK?' Frank was looking at her as she continued to crash up and down in delirium on Kofi's thick penis.

Frank ran his fingers round her gaping lips, playing with her teeth and opening wide the succulent lips that had just been devouring his cock.

'Go on,' he cajoled her. Still not caring, Jennifer wanted it all. She wanted the fucking to continue, and she wanted cocks in her mouth, to swallow and be abused and be satisfied.

'I was with two men on the beach once, during a barbecue with some friends. When I was a teenager.'

Frank grabbed the breasts again and began to toy with them, kneading just enough to keep the frantic woman on edge.

'There were quite a few of us one summer evening, and we'd had some wine and food on the beach, and then we had a swim in the warm water. Some of us went along the sand for a walk, as the light faded.'

'Go on, Jennifer.'

'Oh God, fuck me harder, go on,' and she bounced up and down on the giant tool that kept disappearing between her open legs. 'AAaaaahhhh...oh, Christ.'

'Jennifer!!...'

'Yes, yes, sorry. As we walked along the path by the side of the beach, a couple of the men and I sort of wandered up another little path into the trees behind the rocks, and as we went further in, one of them sort of put his arm around my neck and started to kiss me.'

'And did you like that Jennifer,' egged on Hudson again.

'Well, it was a nice summer evening, and nice and warm, and I sort of just gave in and started to snog him back. I just carried on kissing both the men, and I was sort of intoxicated with everything. I didn't want to argue as I was getting quite a nice feeling, and I let them lift my T-shirt and play with my breasts, as I'd already taken my wet bikini off.'

Frank then held Jennifer's head and pushed his cock back down her throat, so that she could just enjoy the abuse for a few seconds more, and then he indicated to Kofi that he wanted to sit down and experience the glorious cunt that seemed so willing to accommodate. The two men helped Jennifer up, and after they had exchanged places, it was Frank who held her hips and guided her down onto the second cock to fuck her this evening.

'Go on Jennifer, did you enjoy what they were doing?' She sighed as Frank nibbled her strong back as he fucked her, but she was soon into the regular motion of being fucked beautifully again, while Kofi teased her face with his wet, juicy penis. He rubbed it round her cheeks and chin, touching her lips every now and then, but he also cajoled her, holding her head and instructing,–

'What then, Jennifer, go on.'

'Well, they just carried on kissing me and playing with my breasts, and their other hands soon made their way down the top of my shorts. I'd nothing on underneath and soon they were in my pubic hair, touching me there and all round my bottom. They took my shorts right off, and one of them pushed my legs apart and put his fingers right up inside me –I was ever so wet and he began to really go into me as far as he could, really squelching...uh, uh, oh God this is wond...er...oh yes...,' and Frank was slowing up now, but he thrust much harder with each stroke up into Jennifer, and she was almost being thrown off his knees with the force.

Walker went to the side with the camera, and was able to capture Jennifer's bottom as it bounced up and down frantically on the cock inside her, and then the camera zoomed out again to take in the whole of the scene as she continued.

'I was still snogging one of them as he played inside me, and then the other one started to kiss my bottom, all over my cheeks, nibbling at me, licking me, pulling my bottom apart to kiss me down there. I couldn't do anything but it felt wonderful, two men licking and touching me all round my soft spots.'

'Don't you think,' started Hudson, 'that we should let Jennifer be more comfortable now, so we can see her really enjoying herself. I'm sure she'd like to be on her back, wouldn't you Jennifer.'

'I don't care, just let them keep doing this to me, please,' she pleaded. Hudson indicated the large, wooden coffee table, and he and Peter Walker adjusted its position in the middle of the chairs.

'There, that's just right, isn't it?' Frank and Kofi again manoeuvred her onto the coffee table where Jennifer was able to rest on her back in the spotlight, and Frank was soon between her legs, holding the boots apart and lifting them, as he lowered himself down, and then straight up into Jennifer's waiting cunt.

'Oh, oh, oh...,' she sighed again as he rammed up into the waiting orifice. This time Frank held her short hair and pulled it backwards so that Jennifer had to look up at the black body of Kofi, standing at her head, stroking his manhood in voyeuristic enjoyment.

'Jennifer, please.' She watched the glistening head of the gorgeous cock and went on.

'They were older than me, and I was powerless. The man with his fingers inside me went down and began to lick me as well. He licked all round my pubes and he knew just where to do it properly. It was fantastic. Both men were licking and nibbling me, front and back, and I just couldn't resist. It was my first time like this...you know, two...two men...' Jennifer was slowly coming towards her own climax herself, here and now, and she squeezed her legs round Frank's back to urge him on.

At this, Frank speeded his thrusting onwards, his young, virile strength able to increase the tempo without any danger of his own orgasm approaching.

'Yes, yes, go on, further up me' she pleaded.

'Don't waste it inside her, Frank –let Kofi carry on for a while,' slobbered Hudson. 'Come up to her face. Now then, Jennifer. You're doing very well. Just carry on. The cane's still here, just in case.'

As Frank released himself, she sighed with frustration again.

'Oh, please, just let them fuck me, just let them do anything, please.'

'They will, Jennifer, they will. Just carry on.' Very quickly, she had her wonderful thighs wrapped around Kofi as he took over the fucking of the glorious body.

'Ah, ah, ah... They made me get down on my hands and knees and then they both took their...took their cocks out, and put them in my hands. I just held them and felt them grow and I started to rub as I knew they wanted me to. I rubbed them backwards and forwards, and then I leant forward and licked one, took it into my mouth and sucked it.'

Frank was at her head now, his cock close to exploding. He bent his knees and grabbed Jennifer's head and held himself close. She stopped talking and poked out her tongue, but he wouldn't let her reach as he rubbed hard at his member.

Walker moved the camera in close, until Jennifer's face was framed in close up, and for a few seconds the picture was of Frank's glorious cock raging with hardness and frantic wanking, only inches away from the beautiful, wanton face with the expectant, submissive look.

'Open,' whispered Frank, and Jennifer pushed her snaking tongue out as she opened her lips, and Frank held her head tenderly in place. As he stopped his movement, and at the same moment, the first gush flew the inch or so from the engorged cock and the 'cum' splashed wonderfully right onto one of Jennifer's cheeks.

Kofi slowed his motion down briefly inside her, and watched his colleague spurt his thick, young, pent-up liquid all around the face and hair of the mature woman who gratefully waited for the shower to subside. She closed her eyes as she allowed the white liquid to settle and run down her skin, some trickling onto her lips, and she licked away with an eager tongue, the warm cum beautifully clear against her darkly tanned face. Frank allowed her to lick the end of his cock, cleaning off the bulbous head and the throbbing foreskin, and then he sat down, completely spent, and watched Kofi increase his motions again, fucking the compliant lady who was bringing the greatest of all pleasures to all four men.

'Don't wipe your face, Jennifer. Don't touch, just carry on –you were holding and sucking the two men in the bushes.' Her head lolled back and she kept her hands at her side on the coffee table, as she sighed and groaned with pleasure, and Kofi had moved right over her and began to fuck her from above.

He pushed right down into Jennifer's body, and he had pulled her legs right up and over, so that her high boots had been taken back almost over her head.

'Oh yes, oh yes...Christ, oh I can feel it right down in my womb. Oh, fuck me, ...harder, hardd...' She was right at her peak, but Kofi stopped again, at Hudson's nod, holding his cock right in the depths of her body.

'No, no, I'm nearly there. Don't stop, pleeeeeeeaa...'

'The bushes Jennifer!'

'I could hear the others down on the beach, but the two men just carried on pushing their cocks into my mouth and holding my head in place, feeling my breasts and between my legs... Please, Kofi, just do me, fuck me some more, please,' whimpered Jennifer.

Briefly, Kofi lunged in to knock the breath out of the wanton woman again, and then he see-sawed in and out of her dripping cunt, to bring her back up to the very summit once more. Then, the black man moved back and out of the glorious woman, but still managed to keep her legs up and over her body. He immediately went down at her bottom and began to lick at her succulent opening, and this seemed to increase even more Jennifer's frantic ministrations.

'Yes, yes, oh yes...' and her fingers went straight between her legs to rub at her raging clit. 'There was no let up. I was sucking them, one after the other, for ages, and they were pushing their cocks all the way into my mouth, right in. Then they took off my top, so I was completely naked and then they fucked me in the bushes, both of them. For about half an hour, they took turns to move inside me, to fuck me with their big cocks while I lay back with my legs wide open. They laid me down in the grass and then they fucked me. That's what you wanted to hear isn't it. Two cocks screwing me, one after the other...Oh God, no, no,yes...'

Kofi moved down and licked at Jennifer's arse, keeping her legs high in the air, but at the same time holding her cheeks and licking at the pink anus. He moved a finger to the little bud and pushed gently until he was inside her bottom and Jennifer became even more frantic. Her fingers buzzed all around her clit and wet pubes, and Kofi added a second digit inside her bottom. He pushed right in and began to screw at the wonderful arse, and Jennifer was definitely there.

'I'm ccummmmmmmm...uh uh uhhhh'. The camera moved round her body, recording the frantic movements and sexual expressions, her back lifting off the coffee table as she hit her peak, the orgasm riding all round her mature body. Jennifer didn't care, it was an orgasm that shocked her senses, one that took over her whole being, and she had a job to control her actions. The two fingers eased out of her bottom as she shuddered on through her orgasm, and Kofi moved round to relieve himself after his exertions.

He was still rampant, a powerful athlete with a huge cock at its peak, glistening and hard, his black balls swaying heavily as he moved to Jennifer's head. He caressed his manhood and watched her body subside slowly, her dark eyes following his movements as he got closer to her.

'This is what you want now, girly, isn't it?' Her fingers gently caressed her pubes, her breathing still heavy from the mighty orgasm, as Kofi knelt one knee on the edge of the table next to Jennifer's head. Walker again moved in with the camera as Kofi's fingers gently played in her hair, turning her head to within a few inches of his giant manhood.

'Just for me, Lady, just open for me.' It was a small price to pay, thought Jennifer, and it would bring satisfaction, no doubt, to all the onlookers, so she smiled up at the handsome footballer, opened her seductive mouth again, and watched the movements of Kofi and his cock as he urged it on to its peak.

He inched her head up a little more so that just as he exploded, his cock was right at her lips, not inside her mouth, but close enough for his cum to be seen and directed right into Jennifer's open mouth, hitting her tongue, shooting to the roof of her mouth, firing into her throat, spurt after spurt lashing into her, one or two jets getting caught on her lips as he guided the white wads into her. She tried to swallow with her lips apart, but it was almost impossible, and she had to frantically gurgle, trying not to choke, until she finally had to shut her mouth and allow the liquid to be taken down inside her. She swallowed like a cat with cream, the last drops landing on her lips and chin, but she eagerly licked at her skin, careful to devour every single last drop.

Her legs had gently eased themselves back down onto the table and Jennifer's body heaved up and down, gaining the breath that had been knocked so thoroughly out of her. It had been another frenetic and wonderful experience at the hands of Mr Hudson, but now she felt totally washed up and exhausted. She watched as Kofi sat down on the settee, and was glad when Walker switched the screaming spotlights off.

'Don't you think she is a wonderful trainee, gentlemen. That was fantastic Jennifer, appreciated by all of us, and I've no doubt it's done you the world of good, too, hasn't it? '

'Umm um, yes, Mr Hudson, yes it has,' she whispered, and smiled shyly and coyly, trying not to look Hudson in the eye.

'Now, young lady, you have a pantomime rehearsal tomorrow, don't you, and then you can return to Spain and let your body ease itself in the beautiful warm waters of the Mediterranean, can't you?'

'Yes, Mr Hudson.'

'You are a naughty woman, you know, but I think you enjoy being a naughty woman sometimes, don't you Jennifer?'

'Sometimes, Mr Hudson, sometimes,' and she smiled at him in the dim light again.

'If you'd like a shower, there are some nice warm towels in the bathroom, and a nice warm bed for you to get some well earned sleep. And in the morning, Peter has a car that will take you back to your village Does that sound nice, Jennifer?'

'Oh yes, all I want now is to get some sleep.' She took a last swig from her brandy glass and gathered up her clothes, making for the door.

'Oh, and Jennifer. I shall be coming over to Barcelona soon, to see how the work is progressing. I hope you'll be able to show us round one day – oh, and I might have another little job for you!!'

'Oh, I'll look forward to your call, Mr Hudson,' and she was gone through the door.

To be continued.