All Comments on 'Jennifer Was the Beginning'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Comment

Very entertaining. If only there was such honesty in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If only...

I've never been lucky enough to rescue a damsel in distress, let alone her sister. And my own (little) sister lives in another country! I think this is a wonderful story, and hopefully people won't be put off by the length.

merf68merf68over 15 years ago
It usually doesn't work

One man and four women? They are usually improbable and impractical: what man can satisfy four women? But you make it work. Thanks for a lovely story, well told.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 15 years ago
Another great story keep up the good work

I have read quite a few of your stories and have liked them all. This one is a wonderful tale and I hope there are more chapters forthcoming. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Love it hope you will write some more about Nick & the ladies in his life.

Allosaurus

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really Nice Story

Really enjoyed reading this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
again

Good one. liked the mother's attitude. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed your story and all of your stories. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
different

Loved it, especially with mother's twist...

Very well written,, only saw 2 of what I believe were

type "O"s...keep up the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Group Loving

You do group love with no petty, no games and just loving as well as it is done and I have read everyone who is writing this type story. I enjoy all your work and check for your new rather trolling through the new category and I particularly like this type story. I keep waiting to see if there is another chapter of Consequences Sandy. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great As Always

Love reading your stories. Hope there will be more chapters coming for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent

I enjoyed this story more than most, it had all the areas of erotic excitment and fullfillment.

Definetly, a story to read again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'll be happy to leave a comment

you asked for a comment and I have one for you... an outstanding piece of writting. Keep up the good work. I enjoyed this story and am waiting to see if you'll do a follow up. Would you PLEASE do a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent story

I really enjoyed this excellent story. The world needs more love and honesty. I was thinking about the religious side of more than one wife. In the old testament many people had more than one wife. In some cases (brother deceased) a man was to take care of his brother's widow. I would enjoy a story that would teach us all some of the old testament

laws about mariage, and also one that would let us learn about other plural marriage, such as Moslem, etc.

Thanks again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really great story

Scorpio44 I truly loved reading this story my sister is married to a jewish man and its the same at there home she wants to eat meat but she cant when he is home she is non jew and he is all Jew your story was the best ever it made me laugh and tears.

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga

datadyndatadynover 15 years ago
The way it should be

This is the way the stories here should be, well written, highly erotic, plausible plot - in short I wish I could vote again and again. In all seriousness, I hate these kind of stories. Why you might ask? Well, I own a company that take care of all the IT needs of several big firms and with the usual run of the mill crap that is published here, in the mornings you can see all the people who log onto this site and then maybe two minutes later they all go somewhere else but when something like this is published, then the bandwidth drops down to almost zero while two to three hundred people all log in to the site and read the story and then you have the big bosses phoning and complaining the the Internet is slow when they want to check the sport scores from the weekend. So thank you scorpio, I enjoyed the story but please keep stories of this calibre down to maybe once a month, after all we also need the bandwidth to download pron or games. And by the way for all the people out there, IT knows exactly where you go and what you are reading or downloading.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well written tale

I really have never been into reading incest stories but this one was delightful. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexy, loving, caring, interesting

I most enjoy stories such as this that involves what could be real people in real situations. Although there's a lot going on in the story, I liked your slow build up. The Mom's confession at the end was a nice surprise. A very enjoyable story that I will read again.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Nice Fantasy; Good Dialog

I liked this story and thought the dialog was funny and well written. Very nice fantasy. This group could have some very interesting times once they pop out a few young'uns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful read

You are an amazing writer. The story was so engrossing, and the characters so loving; I was totally hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story!! It felt real, the people and the dialog were great. CarCamHai

Ironwolf8766Ironwolf8766over 15 years ago
Polyamory

This story reminds me of poly amory. It was very loving and very sexual at the same time. Once upon a time I like in a poly amory life, although I didn't know it then. Unfortunately like a lot of things in life. It didn't last. Maybe on of these days I will see it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
humor is vital

loved the humor, it helped to make the characters more real and the plot more plausible. sorry for the bad grammer and spelling here; punching this out on my smart phone. mom's admission of her past made her acceptance of their arrangement more plausible, even if it seems a bit of a reach. thanks for such a rich story with a cast of well rounded characters. maybe sadie could develop/reveal a fetish in the next installment. keep writing, well done.

canonmtcanonmtabout 15 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story. Hope you write many more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just Great!

I am gradually working through your submissions. You are a talented and prolific writer. I thoroughly enjoy reading your stories and look forward to many more. Many thanks!

srgeeksrgeekalmost 15 years ago
This is one of your best stories

I think I may have read it before, but if I did, it didn't touch me then. It gives a great sense of possibly being real. I have complained in the past about arrogance, yours or your hero's (it is hard to tell). I got none of that from this story. I was looking for a slightly different type of story, I'm glad I found this one.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Brilliant story yet again

and I just love the Jewish humour throughout and the way it bowled along at a good pace and never got sloppy or tired. Lucky man - with one woman, life is good - with two, better but with three - wow - just like living in an exclusive commune - what a life that would be, and a great mom too - now if she were to join them, what a family that would be? Well done - well written as usual - just one small mistake where - within 3/4 lines Sadie got changed to Sofie???? also use a dictionary to check on Yiddish/dialect words used - for example - you talk about stupping when the actual word is spelt SHTUPPING!!! In the UK we say - Tupping - just like what sheep do - but still means the same thing - if a woman has been 'TUPPED' - it means she is pregnant.

PikkuKallePikkuKalleover 14 years ago
Another great story!

Like others, I am slowly wandering through your stories, enjoying each one differently because you always put a little twist in to surprise us. What your stories have in common is that they are always well written and your love of people comes through like a laser beam. The surprising little twist is the spice. Thanks for all

sengimaxsengimaxover 14 years ago
Jennifer Was the Beginning

Fantastic story I read this in one go. The story grabbed my attention and made me feel for the characters in it.I liked the way the narative unfolded and felt for Jen Allison Sadie and of course the main character Nick.

This story combination and topic is facinating, and I hope that you write many more of this type

many many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

that was a great romantic poly story without slipping into the B&D realm. I find most of the poly storys that you find are about dominence.

Thank you for the story.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Hmmm,

Kinda fluid with those stats, huh?

Maitre1962Maitre1962over 13 years ago
Nicely done!

Very nice story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting complexity

Very interesting characters and an almost pausible story and hugely enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too good to be true. Or believable

Everybody was very nice and everything turned out the absolutely best way it could... But I liked it, why should I read about my own crappy life? That said, being Jewish, while some Jewish women will talk like that occasionally it's like a girl from Jersey doing the Mona Lisa DeVito schtick that got Marisa Tomei her Oscar: over the top. My suggestion: bring Mike back and Gavin disfigure Jenny or Allison or tape Sadie. Without bad how are we to know good!

BTW: the percentage of mothers of any religion who are happy about finding out their sons are banging their daughters is pretty tiny. I have a half sister in her 60s, I'm in my 50s, and even though we are old, responsible, educated and self supporting the family would not be happy to find out we were fucking. Which is only one if the many reasons it would be a bad idea. She's not my type, anyways :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A fun read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ABSOLUTELY GREAT

I thought you did a wonderful job with this story. I will be reading more of your stories and looking forward to new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Family I Never Had

I truly enjoy your writing. Thank God I started with the loving wives category. I have experienced the CRINGE factor with a lot of other writers' loving wives stories. Your stuff hasn't as a rule had that. I really admire a man who will stand up for himself in a relationship gone wrong, and do something about it without all the GRUDGE factored in it and doing it most of the time with love and caring. A noble concept. After reading some of your loving wives stories, I tried this story. This one convinced me to read all of your submissions. Unfortunately, since the stories are arranged alphabetically, I don't always pick the first one of a series. You, however, are considerate enough to say which title is first. I really appreciate you being so positive! If you continue writing, I will read. I cannot set up a username with this website because they say that my email is already in use. Why do some things end up being so final.

Thank you,

Chuck McConnell

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years agoAuthor
To Chuck...

When I started writing for Lit I started a new email account specifically for Lit. New free account & a new name. Problem solved.

AND, thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Insanity I tell you -

Fuckin' awesome - I can here the accent in every word Mama says and half of Sadie's - "The old folks" were much smarter and wiser than they ever let on and much more coring than they want their children to know.

The classic European lifestyle's we hear about now did not spring from a vacuum - they came from caring loving people in challenging times who knew what family should mean. Sometimes it meant flexible and even secret.

This is an completely plausible story with correct historical and social reference points.

Really remarkable writing Scorp - I spent years in NY neighborhoods with Hasidim, Conservative and Orthodox Jews and I can see it as clear as day !!!

Nice work as always -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wicked Cool

I loved this story. There was somethings for all seasons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm dreaming . . .

of living in a world where these poly relationships can really happen. I have become a huge fan of your writing and of your vision for the many possibilities the form of loving, committed relationships can take.

DP

symtronsymtronover 12 years ago
I was enlightened too late

Scorpio44, I've never read one persons writings and enjoyed them as I do all of your stories.

I am convinced that I learned about the world of Polyamorous Love too late in life. I've learned with your help, that it is a wholesome, loving and enriching environment for all that are blessed to find it.

Your 'wrting' method is tops and I feel will bring many to face their true feelings and hopefully lead them to fulfill what is missing in their lives.

I await many more stories from you.

Symtron

shmueltzvishmueltzviover 12 years ago
AND NOW, FOR THE REST OF YOUR STORY.

It's your story, which I enjoyed, but if I had written it it would have continued. Who takes in a stranger and then does so many good deeds, mitzvot? Kindness, chesed, is a Jewish trait. So shouldn't these sister shiksas (non-Jewish girls) think of converting and joining the tribe? And a convert to Judism is considered a newly reborn person, with no relatives, so the menage a trois no longer has him living with two sisters (forbidden in the Torah). And once they convert shouldn't they want to go all thre way and become Modern Orthodox Jews? And won't they pull their "husband" towards observance? Jews can have multiple wives. Until a few years ago Asahkenazic Jews followed a rabbinical ban against doing that but that ban has expired. Explore the possibilities!

NentyNentyabout 12 years ago
Great story telling

I found your story page(s) a few weeks ago and I have been avidly reading then from A to ? in sequence. I haven't come across a writer with your skills with the nuances of the English language. Your stories are generally well plotted and the characters fleshed out. You are an author whom it is a joy to read - thank you for writing.

I also enjoy romances that end well - Tragedy is for the ancient Greeks.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
:)

I wholeheartedly concur with Nenty

chattykathy8883chattykathy8883about 12 years ago
One hell of a story!!!!

I felled in love with this story & characters. I can't get enough of this story. Please continue this story!!!!!!

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
Story ??

Guy find girl, saves,cares for her, leads to sex. Helps her pregnant RAPED sister. Get a bigger place for all. His BI-Sister fixed dinner, All in hot tub naked, Sister makes love to pregnant sister, next day to brother, she loves all, he loves the three girls. MOM tales her tale. every one happy love story... That story... I loved it MORE PLEASEE... Tanks, Retired USAF

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Love

It was all about the love. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I want

To live in the world you write of. Thank you so much for broadening horizons, and for writing so deliciously about love.

DP

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
another quality read

Well done Scorpio, what's with teaching us all yiddish?. I hope you are writing full-time trying to satisfy your fans. So many of these single chapters could so easily run further.

Do you have a proofreader/editor? just a couple of typo's and a name change. As far as writing style goes you have a lot of skill, the only recommendation I could make is to look at some of the sentence structures, especially in the early parts of many stories, as you frequently have sentences that are quite staccato and don't flow with the easy rhythm. Often a paragraph will have a few short sentences and one long where an extra comma can create an easier to read flow.

I've been stuck in your submissions for three days now - you're addictive. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

Even if the story line is a touch fantasy, it's great writing. Keep up the good work, it made me as horny as hell!

drseaknightdrseaknightabout 11 years ago
Unexpected twist

I didn't expect ma to have a secret as big as the one they were hiding, but in the end it all worked out. Nicely done, and unexpected throughout.

green1943green1943about 11 years ago
A Heart String Tugger

I loved it, made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

GREAT STORY LINE AND A FINE ENDING!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Like I Have Said Many Times Before:

good shit Maynard! You still write great stuff, Scorps. I like it for lots of reasons, but one of the bigggest reasons I like your stories are that they have happy endings. Real life is full enough of trouble and grief (look at TV, read a paper, listen to gossip . . .) it's in our faces wherever we turn. Thank you for providing a little sunshine. Thank you for not trying to be hip slick and kewl and coming up with something wild and somewhat inconclusive so that you can be artsy. Thank you for FINSIHING your stories instead of being as rude as many here and leaving the readers (who would like to love their work) blowing in the wind. That kind of selfishness and lack of caring for us is extremely distasteful to me at least. Lynn

MontgomeryGuyMontgomeryGuyover 10 years ago
You made me smile

Scorpio, you must be a true romantic. Your stories have happy endings, and that's good. It's even better that most of them, like this one, actually end rather than just stop. You write well, and you make us care about the characters. That's good, too. Enough sex to be appropriate for this site, and enough plot development to be more than just another bit of mindless drivel. Very worth reading. Keep it up, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great story

The title tells it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that was a brilliant story and he got to love

two women who had been abused and used...a great tale of love for each other and then his sister joins the family and the shock revelation from mother and suddenly everything is OK with her loving his sister and the other two sisters...what a beautiful tale it was.....love it...if only things like that happened for real...but he is going to be worn out keeping all three women happy and hopefully pregnant....loved it a great read...

avidfaavidfaover 10 years ago
Great! Enjoyed it a lot

As long as we are fantasizing, why not fantasize about new social organizations that might lead to new levels of society?

I understand the complexities, but as an aspirational goal, wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

An entertaining story with a surprising turn after your protagonist took Miss Olsen into his home after her accident. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing

1Merlin1Merlinabout 10 years ago
Happy Endings

I love happy endings..... Thanks for a brief break from reality......

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
My first read (I think) of this very entertaining and delightful story.

After Jenn gets her settlement maybe they can buy a house, it was my thought that they only rented this one. I have been wrong before. Don't you just love Jewish mother's? My Mother was very close to being a Jewish mother only she was a WASP

but she closely resembled the genre. Thank you for writing this fun and enjoyable story, Scorpio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story. I loved it.

I loved the story. Very well written.

Alaska84Alaska84over 8 years ago

Loved it! Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Lw456902Lw456902about 8 years ago
Sometimes you're right

I do try to vote especially if I really enjoy the story and the author who wrote it. I have read this particular story several times and as I feel the need to read a great story like this I sometimes have a hard time finding it. I recently found myself in this position and started a search for this particular story and I worked my way through my very extensive favorites list until I found it. I will tell you I have read every story you have written under both of your titles and I still go back and read them over and over. My thanks and gratitude to you for the hours of enjoyment they have and will continue to give me.

h4751h4751almost 8 years ago
Terrific

I've read most of your stories in the last four days. And most of Scorpio 44a's the week before. I think they are fantastic. I really like the polyamory is a wonderful lifestyle. Since I'm almost 65 and married for 35 years, it probably won't happen for me. But if I could wish.πŸ˜ƒ You and the author of WWWM are my favorite authors. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved It!

I thought it was well written. Good story line, plot was consistent through out the story, and there were NO grammatical errors that I could find.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Sweet Tale

I feel as if you are a friend. Hell I live and have lived in the neighborhood you set the story in. And you and the women seem like people I have known. I found my self smiling in joy for you. I do hope your life is as good as the one you shared with us. Well done, sir. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
REAAATTE story

i'm an 85 year old, retired, Protestant. I had lots of Jewish friends, to the point of attending some Bar and Bat Mitspha, (sp){I'm old}. One son went to Catholic school with mine [both learned to actually read there]. None polyamorous, but the dinner scene sure brought back good memories. A really 10 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Something Positive!

So glad this story has multiple lovers and (almost) no BTB (Burn The Bitch/Bastard). Mike's injuries are sufficient, and didn't slow the story down.

I'd love to look in on these characters a decade after their commitment ceremony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs more

Great story, what fantasy to have. Needs another chapter to fill in the next 20 or so years.

Arc2456Arc2456about 5 years ago
Great story

Wonderful story, loved it.

ArediaArediaabout 5 years ago

Great story. Thank-you!

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 5 years ago

That is one beautiful story. Thank you.

MasterDonald101452MasterDonald101452over 4 years ago
Enjoyable

Love this story and most everything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks again

Great writing style πŸ™

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a good story

this was a fun read. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oy veh...

It was such a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story.

Great story. Well developed and enjoyable.

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 3 years ago

Loved it.

If more of the world was like your characters (giving, loving, sharing), we would be in a better place. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. Have read it so many times and still come back. Enjoy almost every thing by this author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Incest

I do not read incest stories. So even if you warned me in your forward, it wasn't in that category. I'm happy you hid it. It turned out to be JUST a tremendous story. [ I also don't Comment any more, after reading some those others do write.] Worth its 10 stars, easily. JJ

AbelordAbelordover 2 years ago

Like I voted I loved your story. I am an old man and I will never see its format accepted by society. Neither will my sons or my grandchildren who are young adults now. I keep hope for their next generation. Provided humankind still will exist on this maltreated planet . Save the planet, save mankind!

Killerpina75Killerpina75about 2 years ago

That was awesome. You should write another chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I concur awesome I love your stories trying to read as many as possible Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story from a writer it took me a while to find β€” just to realize the newest story was posted (as 44a) almost 10 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story with humor and love

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An absorbing story that draws in the reader. Well written, with good spelling and grammar which is much rare than it should be on Literotica. I will be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, well written story. This is how people should treat each other,, thank you very much

fredbrownfredbrown10 months ago

Heck of an interesting story but this guy has pussy falling in his lap from all directions, what kind of cologne is he wearing, I want to buy a 55-gal drum of it .......

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is well written story about how people should treat each other. With love and compassion, but always ready to defend their honor and lives.

bob4300sbob4300s7 months ago

Very well done. No way I could have pre guessed where this story would go as I read it. That’s the best kind.

Thank you for your work.

wardnuke1968wardnuke19687 months ago

Good story. I've been reading a lot of Poly stories lately. This is one of the best. It's set the bar for how I vote on others that I read. I'd be nice to have a follow-up story for a few years down the road. Perhaps some conflict with Mike later??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I truly liked the story, but would have liked to have seen the outcome of the pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

brillant modern day family

coigachboycoigachboyabout 1 month ago

Loved it, you write really hood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous