All Comments on 'Jenny Carter Ch. 03'

by chunkyd1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
principle/principal

A fundamental truth or moral rule V the lead teacher or chief administrator of a school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love your stories

love your stories -- just wish they were more frequent

chunkyd1chunkyd1almost 10 years agoAuthor
Principle V Principal

That was my dyslexia kicking in - now that you mention it, though, it is a bit ironic that I got them confused as the one (the head of the school) not not have any of the other (moral's) at all:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Big fan

And I love your stories. I know you noticed the principle thing. After many visits to their office throughout school they told me you remember it because the principal is your 'pal.'

It's stupid, but I've never had a problem mixing them up since.

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 9 years ago
I like your stories but...

Nothing to really, really complain about in these newer stories here as I still like the way you bring about the heroine's eventual descent into a pit of sensual despair. It's just that of late you've added the new dimension of a drugged beverage which I just don't seem to feel is necessary to your tale. I mean in each story the heroine is always tipsy and yet refuses to believe that she is impaired so much that she needs to worry about it which results in her welfare always being at stake. All her guests or hosts need to do is to continue to ply her with more alcohol - even if just 1 or 2 or even just 3 more drinks - and she will have hit her limit and conceded to their demands. But to add cocaine to her drinks I think is becoming an unnecessary overkill. I'm just glad the story is still basically the same and remains as juicily saucy and sensual as always, despite the additional drugs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous