Jenny Never Knew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Tony, something wrong?" I asked.

"No Jenny, nothing wrong," he said, "I just got out of the meeting, and I'm calling to apologise for this morning. You know I love you, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I'm over it," I told him, as Jo Jo's tongue constricted my heart. Then he half sucked my out of my body. I wailed silently, and an orgasm shot through me. Tony heard the grunt in my throat as I came again for the millionth time this morning.

"Are you okay Jenny, you sound, er, you sound as if you are er, having fun?" I could hear the uncertainty in his voice.

You had better believe I am having fun you idiot, I never said.

"Just relieving the pressure you left on me Tony," I told him. "You know how it is when a girls husband isn't satisfying her."

"Oh I am so sorry Jenny, I'm sorry darling, I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you I promise," he said.

And just to rub it in, I blithely told him he had better make it up to me, or I would be looking elsewhere. And that there were plenty of men around who would die for the opportunity to get laid by a girl like me. I heard him gag in the phone, I smiled, then curled into a ball as his young brother nipped my skin with his teeth. Jo Jo spent the next two hours learning all of me, and to be fair I spent just as much time learning him. But there was no doubt who was the boss here, who was in charge, who led and who followed.

As the day wore on Jo Jo made love to me softly and gently, and I made love to him too. He didn't know it, I never knew it, and Tony my husband, certainly never knew it. But his baby brother had probably thwarted any future unknown plans I may have come up with to achieve the satisfaction my husband seemed to be content o ignore.

Tony came through the door with a rush, Jo Jo was upstarirs, he blabbered about his lack of concern, his love for me, he was chastened. I wondered smilingly what he would have thought had known he was talking to the most satisfied woman he ever had.

"Let's forget it Tony, I'm over it now, it doesn't matter," I told him. He hugged me in delight, I felt his hard on pressing into me. I smiled, 'Marvellous,' I thought, 'two men, one house, one woman, a beautiful sexy gal, and I had them in my palm.' Well, Jo Jo had me in his but that's another matter.

That night in bed, Tony got payback, I rode him to the crest of hid wave and stopped.

"Now Husband of mine," I said, "Now you know how I felt this morning, goodnight,"

I let him go, and turned over and closed my eyes. He begged me to finish him. I told him to do it himself, that I had had to today. I felt him jerking off, and knowing I was bringing him to heel. 'I may have to do this a few more times, make him understand that there is only one place for one boss in our marriage,' and that it was I who would be top dog, or else!

The next morning, I made sure I was looking tip top, no man had seen a woman looking like me for breakfast. Thong, sussies, silk sheer stocking, lacy negligee, no bra, a frilled, tiny, see through house coat. My hair was up tousled on my head, faint make up. I did jack him off to keep his lesson going, before sending him to work, he wanted to make love, HAH!

'There will only be one cock in this pussy today Tony,' I never told him, 'and it won't be yours, it will be your youngster brothers!' That thought crimped my knees together, my pussy contracted, my nipples twanged, and my tongue dried. I could hardly wait to get him out of the house, I had to force myself to be patient.

As I peeked around the door blowing kisses to him, an arm crept around me, I nearly Whooped, a nipple was squeezed, fingers dipped into my thong and into me and my rapidly heating silky pussy. The door had hardly closed and I was being litetrally dragged back to bed, I did manage a peek out of the window to see Jo Jo's brother driving off. He threw me on to my bed and he was on me.

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, he hurtled in and out of me. I even think my arms and legs were still flopping when Jo Jo whacked his ever so young cock deep into me. My walls were breeched, my pussy broken into, I was being burgled, certainly I was being intruded, my inside house was being emptied to be filled up (again) by my husband's brother's dick.

I loved this, I loved the way he just took me, his age and youth had nothing to do with whom he was, he was a fully grown experienced to the hilt man, in a boy's body. The way he had me, his young strident superiority was palpable, I could smell it on him. He overwhelmed me completely. There is no finer way for a girl to be fucked (in my honest opinion) than to be flat on my back, head thrown back. Glorying in my luscious defeat, arms around my lover, held helplessly (though very happily) at bay, knees bent and forced acceptingly wide, with my feet pointing at the ceiling.

And this was exactly how I was right now, life was just bliss, perfect, I was at an aroused sexual peak I had never been to. It was as if Jo Jo had been born for me, to make love to me, to seduce me, to have me anyway he decided to have me. I would volunteer of course, but I was not asked, he just took.

His cum seared into me, making the road to fatherhood, his tadpoles linking, joining, intruding into my eggs. I was with child, his! As this dreamy thought flitted around my brain I was flipped over and he plunged head long into my ass. The tearing speed of him and the total domination of the moment floored me, literally. I remember trying to hook my fet, painfully though, over the edges of the bed for him so he could tear me up, give me pain, hurt, I wanted hurt, I wanted submission to it and him. I got it, he knew what he was doing, he knew he was hurting me, but it was a hurt to be rejoiced. And thankfully accepted from a being, someone better and stronger than me.

Now I actively encouraged Jo Jo to inseminate me, to fill me up with so much cum that even he would not doubt that he was the father of my first baby. And guess what, he obliged, he liked the idea that he was to be the 'Daddy' to Tony and my new baby.

I also had to endure my ass being ripped a new hole, my tongue was bruised, my throat was fucked, I was bruised and battered beyond repair. Tony of course was happy that I didn't beat his head in anymore because I wanted a shag. And Jo Jo learned to do what we women of sexual predatory natures love, he lapped my pussy juices up like there was no tomorrow. My ass was even licked out which sent me into space.

There was one thing he would not tell me, "Where had he learned, at his early age, to do all he had done, for me?" On his last day with me, I made sure he understood that I would be expecting a definite return in about 12 months, he had more baby making duties rostered.

On his way out, he said to me. "You asked me how I know about women?"

"Yes Jo Jo, please tell me," it was all I wanted to know now, I felt I knew everything else.

"Caroline," he said, then turned and walked away.

I stood there like a dummy repeating the word, "Caroline, Caroline, what does he mean, who..." Then it hit me. Caroline was Tony's elder sister, by two years.

12