Jenny's Ass Inspires Erotic Writing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam asked me if I thought that Jenny would have been bold enough to insert anything into her asshole? I told Sam that anything is possible these days. Our shocking, matter-of-fact discussion of Jenny's vulnerable anus made her gasp. Jenny gave me a quick glance. Would I really allow the strip search to include a detailed examination of her asshole?

In a firm voice Sam demanded that Jenny position herself by his desk and bend over. A bit shaken by the speed of events, Jenny was at a loss for words. Bending her cute body over Sam's desk, Jenny gave us a fantastic view of her beautiful buttocks. Only a little white thong separated Jenny's asshole and pussy from our hungry eyes.

Moving up behind Jenny I took hold of the thin fabric and yanked her panties off. God, what a sight. Our eyes feasted on Jenny's tight sexy butt. I ordered Jenny to spread her legs apart so that we would have better access into her cute asshole. With a small whimper of protest, Jenny reluctantly complied.

Fuck her little asshole looked so sexy. Jenny's tone legs and firm ass cheeks framed her pert little asshole just perfectly. I could sense that Sam's eyes were glazing over in lust as he devoured the delicious sight of Jenny's naked ass. I felt my own cock stiffen within my pants. Getting a firm grip with both hands on Jenny's gorgeous butt, I slowly spread her ass cheeks apart. Damn, what a sexy view. Both of us were looking straight at Jenny's puckered anal entrance. Jenny let out sexy little moan. I spotted a few droplets of moisture that were glistening around Jenny's pussy lips. Our little anal goddess was becoming rather horny.

Sam's eyes were glued to the erotic scene of my fingertip as it slowly made a circle around the rim of Jenny's tight asshole. Jenny was feeling waves of apprehension and excitement with her current ordeal. Jenny's little asshole had almost clenched shut from being caught in such a compromising position. With some gentle words of encouragement, I told Jenny that if she could relax her nervous little puckered asshole it would allow us to see deeper into her rectum.

Jenny let out a soft moan as she tried to relax her clenched asshole. I looked like Jenny desperately needed some help. Gently spreading her ass cheeks apart, I pressed my wet tongue into her rebelliously tight ass. Fuck I loved licking her ass!! Jenny's asshole nervously quivered as it weighed the consequences of allowing my tongue deeper access. The tide was starting to change. Jenny's feelings of embarrassment were being overtaken by her asshole's desire to receive a couple foreign intruders.

Jenny's heavy breathing had grown deeper as the exhilaration of submitting her asshole to our naughty examination resembled some of her own erotic fantasies. Sam and I enjoyed the highly erotic spectacle of Jenny's asshole as it gradually opened up for us. Slowly, ever so slowly, Jenny's pert little asshole started to open up its privately hidden secrets to our lust filled eyes. Holy fuck! Sam and I were now looking straight up into Jenny's hot anal canal. What a fuckingly erotic sight!

Unfortunately for Jenny, we would still need to use our fingers to complete her anal examination. I slowly started to massage the rim of her asshole with my fingertip. I could feel Jenny's heart was pounding as she took a deep breath. Jenny sensed that my finger would soon be plunging into her very naughty anus. Slowly my fingertip drifted over the rim and pushed ever so slightly into her tight sexy hole. A soft, deep groan escaped from Jenny's lips. Slowly, teasingly, I pushed my finger about an inch into her puckered asshole. Jenny groaned again as she felt the erotic sensation of her asshole being forcibly invaded.

Wiggling my finger around Jenny's tight anal canal, I searched for any hidden contraband. Jenny again protested that she had nothing up her ass. Well that was not entirely true, as my finger was currently up her ass, but I decided not to bring up that point. I then asked Sam if he would like to do his own search of Jenny's asshole. Sam had a big grin on his face realizing that Jenny's asshole was his to explore.

Jenny glanced nervously over her shoulder as she watched Sam's hand slip between her sexy little buns. A gently pressure at the entrance to Jenny's little asshole announced the arrival of Sam's fat finger. Jenny's body froze at the thought of this new intruder.

Sam's cock was pitching a tent as he lustfully pressed his finger into Jenny's sexy ass. Jenny's let out a little whimper as her anus hesitantly accepted Sam's excited finger. Fuck Jenny really was in an extremely compromising position. Here was a total stranger slipping his finger into her secret passageway!! Jenny moaned again as Sam's finger pushed deeper into her hot anal canal.

Jenny continued to protest her extremely embarrassing anal exam that seemed to bring us so much pleasure. Why did everyone have to look at her anus? Why did a finger have to stay in her asshole so long? Wasn't it obvious that she had nothing hidden in her ass? Sam ignored her questions as he continued to explore the sexy confines of Jenny's hot little anus.

Watching Sam anally finger Jenny made me horny as hell. My cock was stiff as a board and ready to spring free from my pants. Finally in disappointment, Sam pulled his finger out of Jenny's hot rectum. There seemed to be no contraband hidden in Jenny's sexy ass.

Jenny gasped a huge sigh of relief thinking that she was at the end of her ordeal. Jenny's compromised asshole was finally free of foreign intruders. Jenny had successfully proved that she was totally innocent. A little smile came across her face in her moment of triumph.

Jenny was still enjoying the thought of proving us all wrong when all of a sudden she felt her pussy lips spread apart. Jenny squealed. It was a total surprise. Without warning the head of my cock pushed into Jenny's soaking wet pussy.

Jenny's little "good girl" facade quickly came crashing down. Jenny's sexually starved pussy welcomed my cock with wild abandon. I plowed the full length of my shaft into her hungry pussy hole. Jenny's groaned in gratification. Within a heartbeat our innocent girl had turned into a sexually charged goddess. Grabbing Jenny by the waist I pounded my hard dick once again into her hot little cunt. Fuck, it felt so good!!!

Sam moved to the other side of the table and placed his stiff cock in front of Jenny's face. Jenny needed no encouragement. Greedily Jenny grabbed Sam's cock. Within moments Jenny had Sam's hard cock between her sexy lips. Sam moaned in pleasure. Jenny's temptingly hot body was now being fucked at both ends. God what a fuckingly beautiful sight!!

I pounded into Jenny's hot little pussy in a crazed frenzy. I so badly wanted to shoot my wet sticky load deep into her super hot cunt. Pleasurable gasps and grunts emanated from Jenny's sexy lips with each powerful thrust of my cock. Looking down at Jenny's sexy butt I noticed that her little asshole was winking at me. Oh fucking God!! My head exploded with lustful desire as my cock swelled even bigger within Jenny's hot pussy. Fuck, fuck, HOLY FUCK!!!!

My cock pushed forcibly against her vaginal walls with urgent desire. Jenny's sexually charged body sensed that her pussy was about to receive a hot creamy load. In a deliriously pleasurable haze, Jenny sexy lips squeezed the living daylights out of Sam's cock. Sam let out a loud deep groan.

The extremely erotic sight of seeing Jenny being fucked at both ends sent lightning bolts flashing into my head. A titanic urge gripped me. My cock plowed powerfully into the inner sanctum of Jenny's pussy. Jenny squealed. Bursts of hot cum shot into her tight cunt. FUCK!!!!!! Almost simultaneously Sam's cock exploded into Jenny's mouth. Jenny's body shuttered from the orgasmic impact of two spurting cocks.

The overwhelming thought of having two guys pumping hot cum into her sexy body at the same time was too intense for Jenny's sex-crazed mind to process. Jenny screamed as she lost control. Euphoric explosions exploded within Jenny's sexually charged body from the earth-shattering thunderclap of a huge orgasmic release. Jolts of pure pleasure pounded within Jenny. My spurting cock was enveloped with a new sensation. Jenny's orgasmic pussy contractions were sucking the last drops of cum out of my dick and into her hungry pussy. God what a fuckingly explosive experience!!!!

Our sexy assed goddess had endured the embarrassing strip search only to be caught with hot white cum dripping from her sexy holes. I guess Jenny was not so innocent after all. ;)

Driving back to the hotel, Jenny and I savored the erotic highlights from Jenny's naughty strip search. What mind-blowing fun!! With that erotic experience behind us, another wicked idea slipped into my head. Before I lost my nerve, I turned to Jenny and asked if she would enjoy trying to seduce a sexually inexperienced young man? A smile crept across Jenny's face. We still had a whole evening to conduct a little more research. Jenny asked if I already had a guy in mind? I didn't, but I knew that Sam was well connected within this community. Picking up my cell phone I gave Sam another call. Trustworthy Sam answered on the third ring.

After contemplating my rather unusual request, Sam finally came up with a candidate that might fit the bill. The young man had been working for Sam at the office building for the past two years. He was a nineteen year old, handsome college student who wanted to become a doctor someday. As far as Sam could tell, the guy didn't socialize much and was probably still a virgin.

I asked Sam to find some excuse to get the young man to stop by our hotel. Sam laughed. He would have the guy deliver an empty box. I told Sam to send over the errand boy, we would take it from there.

About an hour later there was a light knock on the door. I went to answer the door. There stood fresh faced, nineteen year old Bill. In his hands was a big box. I asked Bill if he could put the box by the suitcases. Bill happily obliged as he walked across my hotel room to set down the box in the far corner. It was at this point he noticed Jenny applying makeup. Jenny's short mini skirt and sexy black "fuck me" boots made Bill pause in admiration. Jenny gave Bill a quick little smile and offered him a drink. Damn, what guy is going to say no to Jenny? My naughty little plan was going well.

For the next hour we had a great conversation with Bill. Jenny kept throwing flirtatious smiles towards Bill throughout the entire conversation. Bill was definitely enchanted. Jenny kept asking Bill about his desire to be a doctor. That topic had Bill hooked as he tried hard to impress Jenny with his in-depth medical knowledge.

Bill was sipping on his third drink when Jenny asked if he could take her temperature, as she was feeling a little hot. Bill readily agreed, adding that he had already done some basic EMT training this past summer. Jenny got up to retrieve the thermometer in the bathroom.

Jenny returned with a big gleam in her eye as she exited the bathroom. God Jenny looked hot in her little black mini skirt!

Standing in front of Rick, Jenny seductively licked one of her fingers with her tongue. With a sexy smirk, Jenny then turned around and bent completely over. Jenny's mini skirt lifted up giving Rick a direct view of her sexy naked ass. Rick's mouth dropped open with startled apprehension. Placing her wet finger at the entrance to her asshole, Jenny seductively asked Rick if he would be a gentleman and take her temperature anally? Rick's eyes could scarcely believe what he was seeing.

Jenny's petite finger now taunted Rick as it slowly pressed into her tight little anus. This was mind-blowing stuff for a nineteen year-old kid. Rick's cock had no doubts about where it wanted to be, as it began feverously pitching a tent within his pants. With a sexy little moan, Jenny pushed her finger a little deeper into her sexy little ass.

I told Rick that this was a golden opportunity to showoff his medical knowledge about the proper use of a thermometer. I goaded him with the comment that he might have to do this someday for a future wife or girlfriend in their desperate hour of need. Best to have a little experience so as not to fuck it up when the stakes are high. I could sense Rick's conflicting thoughts of apprehension and sexual desire.

Jenny pulled her petite finger out of her asshole and wiggled her beautiful little butt encouragingly at Rick. Her little puckered asshole was prepped and ready for the insertion of the thermometer. Fuck she was hot! Rick momentarily hesitated, he was still a little unsure of himself. Before he lost his nerve, I moved beside Jenny and gently spread her ass cheeks apart. This would allow Rick easier access to Jenny's quivering little asshole. Very slowly Rick approached. His hand was a bit unsteady as the thermometer neared Jenny's puckered little asshole.

The rim of Jenny's asshole contracted slightly as the cold thermometer made contact with her hot little anus. A little smile came across Rick's face as he watched this captivating sight within Jenny's intimately private area.

I pulled Jenny's ass cheeks further apart to encourage Rick to push the thermometer in a little deeper. Rick got the hint as he slowly pushed the thermometer further into Jenny's asshole. A little moan escaped Jenny's lips as she let the thermometer explore her tight anal canal. Goddamn, how I wished I had this experience when I was nineteen!

We had a few minutes to blow before the actual temperature could be properly read. This was a good time to give Rick a personal tour of Jenny's other sexy hole. Jenny squealed in pleasure when she realized that my fingers were moving towards her pussy. By now Rick was licking his lips with lustful thoughts as Jenny's magical charms were being fully exposed to him.

Using my fingers I slowly spread apart the outer folds of Jenny's soaking wet pussy. Jenny was horny as hell with the thought of corrupting such a young man by the sexual power of her hot body. Rick peered eagerly into the inner sanctum of Jenny's pussy with a sense of awe and lust.

Jenny seductively pleaded that she needed someone to lick her pussy and clit. Rick swallowed hard as he contemplated what to do. His fresh young face was only inches away from Jenny's hungry pussy. I gently teased Rick that it was unkind to leave a woman waiting.

Rick lightly placed his soft lips and tongue on the outer folds of Jenny's engorged pussy. Jenny moaned with pleasure. Rick pressed his tongue deeper into her recently fucked pussy. Jenny's body shuddered with little waves of pleasure as her pussy gushed in gratification. The forbidden fruit tasted so good.

Rick's cock was straining against his jeans, deliriously wanting to join in the action. But first there was work to be done. The thermometer stuck into Jenny's asshole was ready to be read. This time Rick had the courage to spread Jenny's ass cheeks apart. Jenny giggled in delight. As Rick gently grasped the end of the thermometer, Jenny's little asshole gave him a sexy wink. Damn she had a gorgeous ass. Rick's fingers trembled slightly from sheer excitement. This was probably one of the most electrifying moments in his life. Carefully Rick removed the thermometer from Jenny's hot little ass.

Jenny's temperature reading was normal. No big surprise there. Jenny thanked Rick profusely for his professional conduct. The original plan that we had devised for this whole scenario had been successfully completed.

Rick had a dazed look on his face while his dick desperately had created a bulge inside his jeans. It now seemed a little mean if we were to send Bill away unfulfilled. Looking at Jenny I asked her if she would like to continue our research? With a naughty grin she said she was willing to give it a go. Holy fuck, I was going to help another guy anally fuck my collaborative writing partner. The things you will to do for research. Jenny reached down to undo the zipper on Rick's bulging jeans.

The sexy globes of Jenny's butt rose in the air as she bent forward. Holding Rick's cock between her petite fingers she gently guided his manhood closer to her ass. Being the helpful research assistant, I helped spread Jenny's ass cheeks apart to give Rick's cock better access. Of course I loved having a front row seat to Jenny's delicious asshole as it brought comfort and joy to the world.

Jenny's pert little asshole was ready to be invaded. Rick could barely control his excitement as his dick moved closer to Jenny's tight asshole. Jenny gently encouraged Rick to relax and go slow. Rick's face was beet red with pent-up desire. Hopefully the kid had enough sense not to prematurely shoot his load!

Jenny let out a little moan as Rick's cock made contact with the rim of her asshole. Jenny's little asshole contracted slightly from the new invasion. With a focused effort, Rick pressed the head of his cock against Jenny's tightly puckered ass. The head of Rick's cock met a bit of resistance as Jenny's little asshole refused to cooperate. Rick grunted in frustration.

With a playful giggle, Jenny encouraged Rick to try again. Rick's face was straining in fired-up anticipation. Having Jenny's little asshole bounce so seductive on his dick was almost too much for Rick to handle. With a major sense of urgency, Rick pushed again as he struggled to pry open Jenny's sexy little asshole. Fuck, it was too late. With an uncontrolled grunt, Rick spilled his sticky white seed around Jenny's cute little butt.

Goddamn that was one big missed opportunity for Rick. Rick's cock quickly deflated upon his sense of loss. Sheepishly he tried to help clean up his sticky mess. Jenny sympathetically told him that she enjoyed his performance. But Rick was a bit flustered and embarrassed and quickly wanted to leave the scene of his big disappointment. Within minutes Rick had awkwardly gathered his clothes and left.

Oh well, even a disappointing experience at nineteen is better than nothing. Who knows, maybe within a year or two Rick will be successfully shooting his load into the assholes of half a dozen college coeds!

Jenny wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big thank you kiss. That provocative encounter with an inexperience young male really made her horny. It was the type of event that would have never happened without my active and creative support. Damn, the things you are able to accomplish when you work together.

Watching Jenny's frustrated efforts to get fucked in her ass made my balls desperate to shoot their load into her little butt once more. Jenny started to taunt me, asking me if I had enough cream in my balls to shoot another load into her hot ass? Wiggling her ass suggestively, Jenny's naughtily little asshole really had a craving that needed to be filled. My cock leaped forth from my pants, eager to drain my balls of the last drops of sticky white cum deep into Jenny's tight little ass.

I coated my incredibly excited cock with a generous layer of lotion. My dick was stiff as a board as I came up behind Jenny and aimed my cock towards her little asshole. Jenny squealed in delight. We both seemed addicted to this form of anal play. With the tip of my cock at her entrance, I slowly pushed the head of my cock against the rim of her tight asshole. God how I love doing this! Jenny let out a sexy moan as my cock pressed up against her tight anal opening. My heart was pounding furiously with desire.

Jenny's asshole quivered slightly as my engorged head of my cock slowly slipped pass her little anal ring. Slowly, ever so slowly, her asshole started to allow me entrance into her very private passageway. Damn her asshole was tight!! Jenny's hot little butt really could put up a resistance to an anal invasion. My cock was now only about an inch into her little puckered ass. God her asshole felt so good!!!