Jenny's Ass Inspires Erotic Writing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched in ecstasy as I started to pop the head of my cock in and out of her anal opening. This was driving Jenny's sex crazed body to the tipping point of desperation and desire.

Jenny's heart was pounding ferociously with lustful passion. What Jenny desperately needed was a fucking hot load of sticky white cum pumped into her fucking hot ass. In laymen's terms, she needed a fuckingly royal fucking that just fucked the fucking daylights out of her fuckingly passionate soul. In other words, she desperately craved a real good FUCKING!!!!!!

My cock started to piston drive into her hot ass as her pussy juices flooded out of her. Grabbing Jenny real tight, my hands, lips and cock were assaulting her entire sexually charged body. There were no words exchanged, just grunts, moans, cries, gasps and super-heated breathing. We were fucking like rabbits. Our minds were shooting for the orgasmic wonderland of sexual ecstasy.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!! My cock pulsated with sheer pleasure, implanted deep inside Jenny's tight anal canal. Jenny knew she was just an anal slut about to accept another big cum load within her rectum. Fuck, that made her feel so FUCKING HOT!!! Jenny's body tensed as jolts of orgasmic thunder shook her body. Jenny squealed in ecstasy. My dick started shooting hot sticky spurts of cum deep inside her ass. My intense orgasmic impact was squeezing my balls completely dry of my white seed.

Our orgasmic crescendo ripped powerfully through our lusty bodies. We both released wild groans of animal-like pleasure. I held Jenny tight as the aftershocks of our orgasmic energy continued to rock our fuckingly great world.

The rays of morning sunlight started to filter through the curtains within the hotel room. Jenny was still asleep. The previous night we had both collapsed onto the bed and quickly slipped into a satisfied dreamland. The peacefully sound sleep had recharged my creative batteries. Jenny and I had a long day of erotically inspired writing to do. Finally Jenny stirred next to me. Looking into her eyes I could still see them shimmering with satisfied delight.

Our creative writing collaboration really pushed the boundaries of what was possible. The fusion of the creative with the sexual was joyful, naughty and extremely erotic all at the same time. We were exploring the intensively passionate world of unbridled sexual fulfillment. It was a sexual nirvana that could only be found with a like-minded creative spirit. It was the erotic dance of a lifetime.

We worked all morning writing up the explicit details from our previous day of research. It was great fun as we were teasing and flirting with each other the entire time. We both laugh about how our wildly passionate sexual explorations had all started when Jenny allowed me to look at her sexy butt. Jenny was thrilled with the knowledge that her cute little asshole could unleash such a torrent of creative energy. We now just needed to seize some of the intense eroticism that swirled within our souls and spill it onto the written page.

After a couple hours of working on some of the most erotically captivating material I had ever written, I came across a little snag. It was just a little episode of writers block. Jenny noticed my temporary struggle with the words. A little inspiration was needed to break the logjam. With a mischievous smile, Jenny rose up from her chair and approached me. With a naughty grin on her face Jenny started to unbutton her tight jeans in front of me.

It is amazing how quickly a guy's mind can shift in the presence of a sexy woman. With a sexy gleam in her eye, Jenny proceeded to turn her cute little butt so that it was only a few inches away from my face. With a naughty little wiggle, Jenny then pulled down her jeans and panties to expose her naked ass. My eternal lustful desires flared up as my cock started to stiffen within my pants.

With a temptingly playful giggle, Jenny bent over so that I had a perfect view of her sexy asshole. Fuck I just loved seeing her sexy little ass!!! With wicked delight, Jenny suggestively proposed that her asshole could be my inspirational asset to help inspire my erotic writings. My cock lurched to full salute as my mind swirled with pleasurable thoughts. Placing my fingertip along the rim of her asshole I gently poked my finger into her tight puckered ass. A sexy moan escaped from Jenny's lips.

Jenny's golden buns wonderfully displayed her fingered asshole that had already inspired so many erotic moments. Jenny glanced over her shoulder to watch my delighted face as my eyes soaked up the wonderful view of her sexy butt. I sensed her eyes watching me. Our eyes finally met. Staring into her eyes I finally understood that her eyes mirrored mine in their quest for the pleasurable land of erotica.

While the sight of Jenny's sexy butt could spark my lustful desires, it was her adventurous spirit that gave me permission to fully experience the erotic chemistry of a like-minded creative soul. It is a priceless experience. Hopefully some of our sexually erotic energy would be able to seep across the page and stir the passions of thousands of readers who will slip into their own pleasurable orgasmic vortex. Fuck, what a mind-blowing thought.

Slowly I pulled my finger out of Jenny's sexy asshole so that I could admire the subtle anal contractions of her quivering anus. This was just one of a thousand intimate details that fired my creative juices. Jenny's asshole continued to feed the fire by giving me an incredibly sexy wink. Fuck what a hot sexy ass!!! Looking at Jenny's incredibly sexy butt and tight little asshole was the perfect incentive for me to write for hours. My quickly stiffening cock was rising in agreement. Damn, this was going to be an explosively fun story to write.

*

Author's Note: I would love to receive feedback on this story. If you are a creative soul then please send me some creatively inspired comments. Check out my bio on Literotica for my other stories. ;)